INSANITY ⎯⎯⎯⎯ ETHAN LANDRY

Av livsbouquet

✷ πˆππ’π€ππˆπ“π˜, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help m... Mer

πˆππ’π€ππˆπ“π˜
prologue
i. just playing a role
ii. you're a snake
iii. i'm fine, i promise you
iv. people watch too many movies nowadays
v. as long as you stay out of trouble
vi. the dumb blonde
vii. don't speak ill of the dead
viii. i don't want to die, mindy
ix. it's a shrine
x. i'm sick of her and her fucking attitude
xi. it's fucking torture
xii. still want to know what my voice sounds like?
xiv. why weren't you there?
xv. much less scary at the serial killer movie theater
xvi. did you kill our friend?
xvii. this is what my uncle wanted
xviii. i love you so much, sadie jo

xiii. wise words, dipshit

5.8K 212 126
Av livsbouquet

WISE WORDS, DIPSHIT.

HER BLOOD WAS EVERYWHERE. Sadie stared down at her blood soaked cloak and then to Mindy's lifeless body slumped against the door. She had stopped squirming a few minutes ago but Sadie hadn't moved in fear she wasn't actually dead. Though, there was no way she could survive this; the multiple stab wounds and the slit throat. There would probably be no blood left in her body by the time she's found.

Sadie's eye twitched at the sight of Mindy's discarded phone laying by her bed. Her home screen was showing, along with the multiple text messages she was receiving from her brother. Hesitantly, Sadie picked herself up from beside the limp body and made her way over to the phone.

She tapped on the most recent text message and was taken to Mindy and Chad's text messages.

IMESSAGE.
chad🤜🏻 + 🤛🏻mindy

🤛🏻mindy
he's here chad help

chad🤜🏻
who's there??

chad🤜🏻
mindy what???

chad🤜🏻
answer me helloooo

chad🤜🏻
who is it mindy?

chad🤜🏻
fuck i'll be there in a minute

"Shit," Sadie muttered, dropping Mindy's phone back down and grabbing her own. Mindy must've text Chad before she came out of the bathroom that she was here. She tore off her gloves and shakily pressed Ethan's contact, praying that he wasn't still at the hospital. It rang a few minutes before going to voicemail. Shit.

Her fingers scrolled down her call list until she saw Quinn's name. She hurriedly pressed it and bit her lip. Quinn answered after the fifth ring.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something," She sighed as she answered the phone. Sadie could hear a male voice faintly from the other line. "Shut up, I'm on a call," Quinn scolded him.

Sadie rolled her eyes, she didn't have time to worry about who Quinn was with right now and if she was being careful. All she was worried about was getting the fuck out of this apartment without being seen.

     "Quinn, listen, I need you to come get me right now," Sadie explained urgently. The hospital was only a few blocks away and who knows how far away Quinn's hookups house is.

    "Why? Aren't you supposed to be doing that thing right now, anyways?" She hinted, speaking vaguely in front of her hookup.

     "It's already done," Sadie said. "The problem is she texted her brother that someone was here during our call and he's currently on his way." She heard the sound of Quinn jumping off the bed, the mattress springing.

     "Where the hell are you going?" The dude asked in a offensiveness due to her leaving him with blue balls and cutting the whole thing short. Quinn held her finger up to her lip as she slipped into her pants, Sadie's panicked voice telling her to hurry up. "Hey! Can I at least get your number?"

     "Get over it," Quinn shot at him, shaking her head in disbelief. She slammed the door to his apartment shut and began to rummage through her bag for her car keys. She looped them around her finger and pulled them out, picking up her pace down the stairs. "Okay, I'm on my way. It's going to take me a few minutes to get there, okay?"

     Sadie groaned in frustration. She wanted to kill Mindy all over again for causing this much panic. "Okay, but Chad will be here any minute so what the fuck do I do?"

     Quinn's car beeped as she unlocked it. She switched her phone to go between her other shoulder and ear as she put the key into the ignition. "I don't know. Figure it out, you're the smart one!" She screeched. "I'll text you when I'm there. Don't get caught."

     "Wise words, dipshit," She grunted into the speaker in a high pitched voice. Sadie walked over to Mindy's window and peered down at the sidewalk and street and all the cars that lined it. She let out a shaky breath when didn't spot Chad's car. Her phone buzzed and she was met with a text message notification from Ethan.

"Im still at the hospital. What's wrong?"

She didn't respond and instead slipped her gloves back on, walking over to Mindy's body. Careful not to slip on the blood, Sadie grabbed her arm and began to drag her away from the door from. The towel that Mindy was in had began to untuck. Sadie continued to pull on her body until she reached the bathroom door.

Once inside she used all of her strength to lift Mindy's dead weighted body into the bathtub. She fell into an awkward position with her head face down and her body twisted to the side. Sadie grimaced as she retracted her hands. She turned the nozzle to the hot water all the way and watched as the bathtub began go fill up. The clear water became a sickening red upon mixing with her blood.

The next thing Sadie did was grab Mindy's arm, pressing the smooth blade onto it. She began to carve into Mindy's skin, new blood trickling out from the fresh wounds. Sadie searched the cabinet above the mini fridge for any salt. She raced back into the bathroom and poured the salt right onto the fresh wound. Even though Mindy was already dead, Sadie hoped that she could still somehow feel this.

The words 'blabbing bitch' was carved into Mindy's arm. Sadie grabbed her phone and swiped over to the camera, taking a picture of her creation to show to Ethan.

     She exited the bathroom and once again checked the street for Chad's car. Even though she still was not seeing it, she decided to get out of there anyways. There was a bathroom downstairs that she would be able to hid out in until Quinn got there. She grabbed her mask and knife from the bed and left the apartment.

     Sadie's footsteps echoed quietly through the stairwell. Luckily, there were no cameras in the dorms due to a privacy law, but there was a security guard in the lobby she would have to sneak past.

     He was standing at one of the vending machines, examining the contents of it. Sadie softly pushed open the door, slipping out as soon as the crack she had created was big enough for her to fit through. Thankfully, he either didn't hear her or he didn't care enough to turn around.

     The bathrooms were right by the entrance door. Sadie slipped into it just as the main door opened. She peered out of the small window on the door to see Chad running to the stairwell, the security guard chasing after him.

      Ding. "i'm here, come on"

     Sadie stripped of the Ghostface costume and folded it over her arm, the mask wrapped up in it. The knife had been slipped into her belt.

     Quinn's car was sitting right in the front, the red head waving at Sadie to get in. The car was warm from the heater being on and it made Sadie immediately cringe. She was still sweating from the kill, so she reached over and turned the heat off and the air on.

"It's way too cold for the air!" Quinn whined, peeling away from the building.

"Dude that shit was exhilarating," Sadie chuckled, placing the bloody cloak and knife on the car matt below her. Leaning back into the seat and momentarily closing her eyes, she felt a sense of relief come over her that she had executed their plan correctly. She didn't have any slip ups and Mindy was definitely dead.

"Back to your apartment?" Quinn asked her.

"Yeah, I'll text Ethan."

"Holy shit, Sadie Jo!" Ethan exclaimed, eye wide in terror at the picture of Mindy's mutilated body and carved in skin. "That's fucking brutal."

"Yeah, that's pretty messed up," Quinn breathed out as she looked away from Sadie's phone. Showing them the picture had been the first thing she did when they all entered her apartment.

"Please, like you didn't completely dismember two guys in the span of three days," Sadie scoffed at Quinn's comment. The red head raised her eyebrows in remembrance. "Plus, that bitch fucking deserved everything she got."

"She definitely did," Ethan backed. "I'm proud of you, baby." He planted a short kiss to her lips.

"I'm surprised we haven't gotten a text yet," Sadie whispered, staring down at her messages. The last one she had received was from her sister asking when she was coming to visit— she hand responded yet.

"I know," Ethan nodded his head. "She is dead right?"

Sadie scoffed at his doubt. He had just seen a picture of her mutilated body and praised her for her work and now he was doubting her. "Of course she's fucking dead. You both just saw the picture!"

"Right, sorry."

Just then her phone dinged and a text notification from Sam appeared. Sadie shot the two siblings a look, both of them looking back to her in curiosity.

IMESSAGE.
sam + sadie

sam
Where the fuck were you tonight?

∙‧✩ OLIVIA'S OUTRO!
( sadie's fucking morbid.
two chaps in one day woah
love u all 💓💓💓 )

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

17.4K 258 15
Y/n Macher, daughter of the supposedly dead, Stu Macher. When Y/n meets Quinn, she begs to meet her dad. After they meet they make a plan to get each...
42.5K 866 18
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, (Y/N) becomes the obsession of one of the latest Ghostface killers. ethan landry...
20.2K 502 12
Even though I hate you, I still love you. SCREAM 6! βͺ ETHAN LANDRY β•± FEM! OC ❫ Β© rageslut
73.4K 1.1K 9
"Well, I'd hate for you to die a virgin..." _ (ethan landry x oc) *extended summary inside* ! UNDER EDITING !