Shoot ~ Duty after school x r...

By GiyuOnlyFriend

You just wanted to graduate peacefully but that didn't seem to be anyone's plan. An Y/n , a senior worked so... More

Intro
1 - recruitment
2 - training
3 - firearms
4 - reality
5 - uprising
6 - WuTaek
7 - a legendary tale
8 - flour
9 - Coca-Cola love
10 - Lieutenant Lee Chun-Ho
11 - flirt
12 - im against this
13 - prisoners
15 - today is the worst day of my life
16 - feelings
17 - Commander Y/n
18 - i love you
19 - video camera
20 - shoot
21 - Parents

14 - zipper

1.3K 75 7
By GiyuOnlyFriend

EDITED

TRIGGER WARNING : MAN FORCING HIMSELF ON YOU.

Hearing the loud gun shot the other members of the class were alarmed. All running to the open area where everyone had left from 10 minutes prior. Looking around and seeing you and Aesol very clearly missing. "What's happened?" Yoojung asked . "Where's Y/n?" Taeman asked worry very clear on the boy . Both obvious questions but they almost had to be voiced in that situation. Then they heard you shout. "I SAID RUN SO FUCKING RUN!". The seven of them looking between each other before Bora ran off. Heading in the direction to the prisoners the others soon following.

Soon meeting Aesol on the stairs. The girl was very clearly panicked , Bora just pushed her to the side slightly continuing down the stairs. Taeman followed right behind Bora. The others doing the same after checking on Aesol for a second.

Before they arrived you were sat on the floor. The prisoners now all out of their cells. Finally walking around free, something they hadn't felt in a long time. Three of them crouched down infront of you. "Ah you're so beautiful" one said touching your face with his hand. "It makes me so horny." You hit his hand away. Looking at him pissed off. "Come on cutie, you wouldn't be going through this if you let us out earlier." Another said getting closer to you. Your face just showed pure disgust. "What's happening out there sweetie?" The man who played sick asked. You just stayed silent. Knowing fully well that was the only advantage you had here. The grey haired one held onto your gun, holding it poorly and pretending to act like he was going to shoot. "You have to listen to us or...bang" he pretended to shoot it. "What are you hiding from us?" The horny one asked, grabbing onto the zipper of your jacket, slowly pulling it down. You grabbed hold of you jacket. "Aren't you going to talk?" He asked, you just stayed in silence. You were no match for any of these men, especially without your gun. "FUCK! You stubborn little shit!" One acted like he was going to hit you at the fact you wouldn't answer. The fake sick man stopping him whilst taking the gun off of the grey haired man. Shooting the ceiling just as you had before.

Alarming the others even more from the sound a second gun shot they all appeared at the entrance to the secluded area. Finding you on the floor surrounded by the prisoners. The grey haired one holding onto you and moving you so you would face them. YoungShin and Jangsu were quick to shut the doors. Locking you and the prisoners in the corridor. This angered the men, running to the metal cage doors and cursing loudly. Kicking them angrily. The grey haired prisoner pulled you up off of the floor and shoved you towards the metal bars that separated you and your classmates. "Do you not understand your place you assholes?" The horny prisoner asked them, very clearly angry with their decisions. "Let go of her first" was all Jangsu said. "Open the door first, you fucker" the prisoner banged on the metal bars. "I'll open it if you let her go!" Jangsu shouted at them man.

"Hey open it first. Your friend will die otherwise. Okay?" The prisoner who faked being sad said, pointing your gun at your head as the grey haired prisoner kept his grip on you. "She'll really die okay?" Theirs eyes just widened at this threat. But they didn't move. Aesol started crying behind all the others. "Hey kneel down" you didn't at first , not entirely sure if he was talking to you or the others as you didn't look at him. He didn't say it again, kicking the back of your knee so you lost your balance and fell onto the floor. "She's going to die because of you all. Don't you care?" The prisoners continued to threaten. Bora raised her gun at the prisoners.

"Raise your guns, we have eight whilst they only have one" she said pointing it directly at the prisoner who tricked Aesol. "Are you being serious? Y/ns being held hostage!" Soyoon said to this. Bora didn't falter , and soon the others held up their guns too. Ready to shoot. The prisoners didn't expect this. "Are you sure you want to see your friend dead?" The prisoner asked, still holding the gun pointing towards you. The prisoners were very clearly intimidated at this, every time one of them moved forward or spoke one of the seven would aim their gun at them. This was at a standstill. No progress was being made.

"Just go. It's my fault this happened. So just go. I'm sorry everyone" you lied. Wanting them to leave and get out of here. The youngest prisoner of the group came towards you, kicking you. "Shut up you fucking bitch!" He shouted at you, kicking you a few times. This just made your classmates anger grow but they weren't able to act as they wished they could. However this just earnt a few kicks from another prisoner, who cursed as he did so. Not pleased with how the younger just acted. "Guys I'm sorry, okay I'm sorry" he said with that horrible smile on his face. The horny prisoner came towards you, grabbing you quickly and turning you around. He hovered above you. Grabbing onto your clothes and trying to take them off. You screamed and kicked at this. "Yah stop it! Get off of her!" Taeman shouted seeing this. "Please don't do it! Let go of her!" Jangsu added. The others joining in to beg the prisoners to stop. "Children. It's time for sex education" was all the prisoners said to this, laughing. "I'll show you how babies are made" he added. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT! FUCK!" Jangsu lost his temper pointing the gun at the man who was trying to pull your clothes off."TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!" Taeman shouted again hitting the metal bar doors. They all paused at this. Looking at the boys who lost their tempers. Even the other classmates were shocked by Jangsu and Taemans reaction. But this just made the prisoner who tricked Aesol to grow a wicked smirk, seeing something others clearly didn't. The prisoner moved away from you due to the command from the prisoner with the horrible smile. You sat yourself up, holding onto your clothes.

"Guys, I'll give you exactly 10 minutes. If you're even a second late , I can't stop these men. Got it?" The prisoner with the sickening smile said, looking directly at Taeman as he was very clearly the most pissed off one in the group. Just smiling at the boy. The grey haired one pretended to calm you down, stroking your head in a way that made you shiver it was so uncomfortable. They soon left to talk upstairs. Leaving you alone with the prisoners.

Upstairs in the office where the eight of them had gone to. "Let's just let them out. We don't have a choice" Taeman was the first to speak. His kidding around persona gone for the time being. "If we let them out do you think they'll just let Y/n free?" Huirak asked, it very clear they probably won't. "Then everyone would be in danger" Yoojung spoke up. "Then what should we do? Huh?" Soyoon asked looking around. Bora just glared at Aesol, the timid girl stood away from the group very clearly upset from her previous decisions. "If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be in this mess" Bora let out understanding the situation very clearly without knowing the full story. "Let's not argue over-"

"I'm not arguing, if it wasn't for Aesol all those prisoners would still be in their cells and Y/n wouldn't be stuck down there." Bora voiced very angrily. Kicking the chair infront of her. "Fuck! This is fucking..." Taeman let out kicking the cabinet to the side of him. Then they heard a beep.

"What? Are there spheres here?" Huirak asked as Jangsu pulled out his sphere detector. "Where did they suddenly come from?" YoungShin asked. Jangsu turned the detector to show everyone, the spheres moving closer and closer. "Yeah and they're heading this way." This put a real spanner in the works. "What do we do? Do we have a sphere to worry about now too?" Soyoon asked. Everyone was clearly frustrated with what the situation was becoming. "It will enter the building in a few minutes at that rate." Yoojung announced. All of them now on their feet, they needed to think of something quickly or get out of there before the spheres attacked. It was clear they didn't want to leave though. They would probably if you had access to a gun, as they know you would be okay. But with five men who were clueless to the situation and already a threat , no chance were they leaving you. "We don't have a choice. Let's let them out" Yoojung said confidently, letting everyone know what they were going to do. With that they quickly came up with a plan.

Soon they arrived back down to where you were. The whole time the prisoners were trying to get you to tell them what was happening outside. You didn't say a thing though. Six of them came down. You looked at them, hoping they had just left you here. "Why're two of them missing?" The tallest prisoner asked, he was the one who had grabbed Huirak but since then had stayed very quiet. The others didn't seem bothered by his comment or even really listen to it. "Hurry and open it. We don't have time for this." The guy with the horrid smile spoke. "Let's put down the guns and move them far away." He said waving his hands around. The grey haired man did this, to show them that they would too and the six of them did so too. You looked at them confused. "Great now open it" Jangsu slowly moved to the door, opening it. And moving back. "It's open, now give us Y/n." Yoojung demanded. "Y/n? Who's Y/n?" The leader with the horrid smile laughed. He signalled his prison friend to let you go. "You really have no sense of humour" he added. You slowly moved towards the door, the youngest prisoner behind you. As you touched the metal bars he pulled you back. "Just kidding!" He said grabbing you, the grey haired prisoner picked up your gun and the others ran off.

The prisoners decided to split up to 'hunt' down the others. Not before threatening each other. You just watched on the floor as the five of them aimed the guns at each other. Soon it died down , them beginning to head up. "I'll keep an eye on this one" the horny prisoner said pulling you up onto your feet. The others all went their own way whilst you and the horny prisoner headed another. He held onto you by the back of your neck, it was painful. "Can you stop-"

"Ugh look at you finally speaking." He let out amused. "Don't test my patience" he said tightening his grip before pushing you forward. The two of you continued to walk, his grip no longer on you. It was oddly quiet now. Maybe the others did run off and leave you here alone. "Stop" you did as the prisoner said, he moved looking into the room and then guided you inside. You were quick to realise the meaning of this. The infirmary, the only room with proper beds. He slapped your ass and pushed you onto one of the beds, you held tightly onto your jacket.

TRIGGER SECTION ( just this paragraph)

"Let's finish what we started." He moved closer to you, you just huddled into yourself. He started to unbutton his shirt as he practically jumped onto you. Getting on top of you. His stinky warm breath on your face, it made you feel sick. You tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong compared to you. You just wanted him gone and to never feel like this again. You felt disgusted , especially as his hands made their way up your arms. His head moved to your neck, his hot breath irritating you and causing your shoulder to rise up but he quickly pushed it down and moved his hand back to your body. He moved his hands slowly towards you chest. He made contact and you tried to grab anything to hit him with. Your hands found a bag, you grabbed the bag on the table by the bed hitting him on the head with it, causing him to fall off. You got up trying to create some distance between you and him but he just chased you, shouting curse words. You ran down the hall, making it to the office and hiding inside the metal cabinet. Locking the door. He ran in the room , banging loudly on the cabinet. The next thing you knew he was screaming as he ran down the hallway being chased by a sphere, the high pitched echos becoming a familiar sound of the alien creature.

You slowly emerged from the cabinet , walking carefully to the exit of the room. No sign of any person or a sphere. You started running to get out, maybe you could even find a gun incase you met one of the spheres. As you ran you heard the screams of the prisoners. Turning the endless corners of the prison maze. Then you saw a sphere, quickly hiding to the side and holding your breath so it wouldn't see you. After it had gone you started running again, trying to either get to an exit or find one of the others. You ran down one of the very clearly older corridors, getting to an exit door. You pushed it, making a loud noise. You muttered curses in your head as you tried to push it open slowly so it wouldn't make much noise. Once doing so you ran out . "Y/n! An Y/n!" You heard shouts for your name, dashing straight towards them. You got to the open court yard, looking around.

Then Jangsu ran over, emerging from the opposite side "Y/-" he stopped himself from shouting seeing you. The two of you practically collided as you ran towards each other. Him and the others had been searching the whole prison and he was very grateful to have found you. "Are you okay?" He asked , holding onto your shoulders and checking you up and down. You nodded. "I'm okay" you replied, letting out a heavy sigh. He nodded. Zipping up your coat. Soon Aesol and Soyoon ran over too. "Y/n! You're okay right?" Soyoon asked, running over to the two of you. You nodded smiling at her. Then you looked over to the girl who kept her distance. It was obvious Aesol felt guilty. "Are you okay?" She looked up, hearing your question. She bit her lip trying not to cry. You walked over to her, pulling her into your embrace. "Everyone's okay now, don't worry." You felt her head nod as she held onto you in your embrace. You were never this touchy with the others but you felt you needed a comforting touch to replace the previous touch you had just experienced that left a negative trace.

"Let's go. We need to meet the others " Jangsu said trying to get you all to start moving. "Wait I found what we were looking for" you stopped the boy. "I can go in and get it quickly" you said ready to run back in. "No you don't have a gun" the boy opposed the idea. You didn't want this all to be for nothing, especially not what you had just been through. "Give me one of yours then." You said holding your hand out. It went silent between the four of you, Aesol was the one to give in her gun. You grabbed it quickly , hearing a squeak. Turning around a shooting the sphere that was about to land on Soyoon. The girl ducked , her life flashing before her eyes. "Are you okay?" You asked the girl, helping her up. She nodded, thanking you. "Once we know the prisoners have been dealt with we will head back in." Jangsu came to a compromise, you nodded. The four of you started heading to their planned meeting point but two more spheres appeared. "We've got this" Jangsu said, you grabbed Aesols wrist as you both ran to the exit.

Once arriving you were met with a very angry prisoner, the one who had tricked Aesol before. "You fucking bitch!" He shouted kicking open the metal gate and pointing a gun at you two. He shot it a few times, you and Aesol diving to different sides. You had lost hold on the gun in the process, causing you to have to reach over and grab it. But before you could he walked over, shooting the ground by the gun and then kicking you a few times. You groaned rolling over. "It's all fucking ruined thanks to you lot!" He cursed, pacing around. Then he looked at Aesol pointing the gun to her. "I've hated you since I first saw you and now I'm going to put a bullet through your head." He went to fire, you kicked the back of his leg causing his aim to miss the girl. He turned to you, ready to shoot but was met with a face full of gravel and dust from Aesol. His gun went off multiple times as he fired into the sky from his anger. You both crawled over to each other, checking you were both all okay. Then you heard footsteps.

The two of you looked over to see the biggest prisoner , the one who had previously strangled Huirak. He was covered in blood. Without even looking at the two of you, he picked up Aesols gun. Then he looked at the two of you. The other prisoner seemed to have been able to get the dust out of his eyes. "Yah shoot them! Kill the bitches!" He said ushering the bigger male. He just looked at you two. "What are you doing you fucking idiot?! Shoot the bitches now!!!" The other prisoner was just met with two bullets in the head from the silent bigger man. You and Aesol looked at him shocked. Backing up slightly. The only surviving prisoner just looked at you two. Then the others ran over, holding up their guns at the man. The prisoner chucked Aesols gun on the floor, looking up to the sky. "I wondered why they appeared. Now I know. Because we humans are truly trash. So they came to clean things up." He looked like his whole world had gone dark, you couldn't help but recognise the expression as something similar you wore a few months ago. When you too had lost hope in a way. He made eye contact with you before he turned to walk away.

Once he had left the others ran over to you two. "Aesol...you're bleeding" Yoojung said holding the girls arm, the bullet from earlier seemed to have skimmed her skin causing it to bleed. Taeman ran straight over to you. "Are you okay? Like really okay? They didn't do anything to you did they?!" He asked panicking and checking you all over. "I'm fine." You said trying to ease the boy. "You better not be just saying that." He warned, you just showed him a soft smile. "Everything's okay now" you cupped his cheek in a calming manner, he just leaned into your hand. Finding comfort in you. He was very worried through out this whole situation and seeing you being at gun point just increased it. He helped you up, hugging you properly once you were on your feet. You smiled at this, seeing how much your friend cared for you. But your smile faulted as you saw Jangsu staring at you deep in thought.

Once you were all okay and Aesol had a bandage on her you all got up, starting to head to leave the prison. "Wait the circuit" you spoke up. "Don't worry it's not here, we should just go" YoungShin said, continuing to walk. "No I found one." Everyone stopped looking at you. They followed you back through the prison to the room your found it in, you looked on the side seeing no circuit where you had placed it. "Was it definitely this room?" Soyoon asked looking around too. "Yeah because Aesol was trying to use the phone and I found this." You said tapping the radio box. You looked around a little more. "Aha" you said finding it on the floor, everyone looked at you. Excited to see what could help you finally all go home. "Shit" you groaned. "It's broken, one of the prisoners must have broken it when they got out of the cells." You said holding up the two pieces of circuit. The others groaned too, the hope they had now crushed. "I'm sorry everyone" you apologised for getting their hopes up. "You don't need to apologise" yoojung said , rubbing your arm. "At least you found one" Bora said letting out a small laugh, you did the same.

You all started walking back. The day was definitely one of the worst you had yet experienced, but you were glad everyone was okay. The assault team was the first to arrive back at camp. The nine of you quick to sit down and try to relax for a bit.  The three that had stayed the day seemed odd, even compared to their normal selves. You weren't overly bothered by it, too exhausted with everything that went down. You and Taeman sat on the sofa , both leaning on each other.

"Did something happen?" Joonhee questioned Yoojung. "Were there a lot of spheres?" You all went quiet. "It wasn't a sphere..." yoojung replied quietly. "Anyway what are you three doing here instead of guarding?" She added returning to class President mode. They went quiet. "Well something happened...Wait. Did you get the part for the radio?!" Deokjoong asked changing the topic mid sentence. All of you just groaned. "No...it wasn't there" YoungShin said , very clearly disappointed by it. "You said you could find it! You were confident!" Hana let out. Getting annoyed that the nine of you weren't able to fulfill your missions target. "Stop nagging! You faked being sick to do nothing whilst we go out a risk our lives. It's pathetic." You vocalised how annoyed she made you. You just couldn't believe she had the audacity to complain when she continuously faked being sick to not have to do anything. She went silent , no longer having the confidence to complain just like she did. "It's not our fault it wasn't there! We almost died!" Soyoon added, the two of you glaring at the girl in the pink fashion jacket.

"What's with you all today? What happened out there?" Joonhee asked . You all just told her to forget about it. You rest back against Taeman, he moved his arm to be over your shoulders. After a few minutes of sitting there, Jangsu walked over. "Y/n let's talk." He said walking over to the sofas. You lifted your head to look at the boy. You would say he seemed serious, but he always seems serious. You got up walking with him to one of the office like areas.

You took a seat on the spin chair whilst he leaned on the desk in front of it. "Let's talk about earlier." He went straight to the point. It was an uncomfortable situation as it was , so getting to the point almost made it less awkward. "There's nothing to talk about" you said trying to get up. He pushed you back down by your shoulder. "You lied to protect Aesol. What happened down in the cells?" He began with that point. You sighed, he was going to get it out of you either way. "We started looking again, I found the circuit. Turned to Aesol and she wasn't there, I knew she went down to the cells and ran down there. When I got there the cell for the 'sick' guy was already open. I aimed my gun at him, threatening to shoot him. He didn't believe me so I shot the ceiling a few times. He started letting the other prisoners out so I pushed her up the stairs to get to you guys. I was going to leave too but I was pulled back" you told him in simple terms what went down. He nodded. "Why did you lie though?" You honestly weren't entirely sure either why you blamed yourself for what occurred. "I think it's because I knew she would have been ripped into. It wasn't a good lie and I know you all knew I was lying but Aesol doesn't deserve the grief. She was tricked and did what she thought was right. She shouldn't be punished for that" you commented your thoughts , the boy listening carefully to every word you said.

"Now the zipper. Why was your coat zipper down?" You knew he would pick up on that, even if he didn't do it up earlier you knew he would notice it. "It was hot." You answered not wanting to speak about it. "One of them touched you didn't the-"

"I said it was hot. That was the answer." You looked at him annoyed. You didn't want to talk about it. You felt ashamed you weren't able to do anything about it. Unknown to you Jangsu's blood was boiling thinking about it, if a sphere hadn't gotten to that man Jangsu would have sent him to his grave himself. He let out a heavy sigh, brushing his hand through his hair. "You don't have to feel ashamed about it if anything happened. It was a grown man. You're a girl-" You just looked at him. You pushed yourself out of the chair and walked off.

- - - - -

Recording

"I hate this" Huirak said infront of the camera. "How does anyone even want to stay here? We barely eat, we nearly die daily, we have no communication and we're surrounded by spheres that can attack us any minute." He whined to the camera, Kimchi just sitting behind it not sure what to say.

"I really want to know which fuckers are voting to stay, don't you? I bet it's Y/n." He muttered. "Yah Y/n!" He shouted seeing you walk past, you walked over to stand beside Kimchi. "What?" You looked at the boy. "Rude, anyway why the hell do you vote to stay?" He asked you accusing you of being the reason he's going through all of this.

"I always vote to leave. You think I want to listen to you complain everyday?" You asked the boy letting out a little laugh. "Then who the fuck keeps voting, I've asked like 10 people and they have all said they vote to leave. But the votes are never 10" the boy muttered trying to connect the dots.

"Maybe they're lying to you" you suggested, both of the boys looked at you. "We shouldn't start thinking like that" Kimchi said before Huirak did something stupid. "Ugh who knows, I'm going" you said walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 31.1K 46
Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living her peaceful but young life away hidden...
50.2K 3K 27
- Duty After School ff 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❝ 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...
882 65 7
"Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It takes and it takes and it takes. And we keep living anyway; we rise and we fall, a...
127K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...