Their cute manager

By whyyouinmyyybusiness

Aoba Johsai AU๐ŸŒฟ Fem Shoyo๐Ÿ˜ Shoyo was at a new school, a private school, she was nervous, but that didn't st... More

First year of high school
Becoming a manager
Meat buns
Sprained ankle and Karasuno
Weekend
His arch enemy
EH TOKYO
Dinner
Bye-bye Miyagi
Hello Tokyo
Meeting everyone
Childhood
Night practice
Sudden confession
Perv
It's just a book... A romantic book
another dream
Amusement park
SUPRISE!
extra
Last day
Back home
Getting prepared
The start of inter-high
Let the match begin
A winner
A loss doesn't make you a loser
I love you
Pursue

Shoyo's a hero

181 6 1
By whyyouinmyyybusiness

😭 hey guys

Chapter 12

"I really hope the teams don't try and kill each other," Runa said with a tired look. Shoyo giggled at her. Everyone was currently in lunch, the morning matches went well for Aoba Johsai they won against Karasuno two out of zero and they beat Fukurodani two out of one.

Shoyo celebrated with them, it was adorable to see Shoyo so happy about her team winning. The other teams were jealous that they have such an enthusiastic manager. "Hinata kun, do you not notice the other teams staring at you?" Runa asked suddenly while eating her rice. "Hm? What do you mean?" Shoyo asked out of confusion.

"She means that all the teams are crazy for you and keep staring at you like a hawk," Yukie explains shoving her face with onigiri. Shoyo sweated and thought about the teams she did feel eyes on her but she didn't mind it. "No." shoyo answered with closed eyes and an awkward smile.

"Moe," Mai whispered under her breath seeing the cute ginger. "HUH?" Shoyo blinked seeing Mai have a pout with a blushing face. "You guys are scaring Sho chan." Kiyoko said with a relaxed face while she was sipping her tea.

"HAHA!" Oikawa was heard laughing. "Idiotkawa leave them be." iwaizumi glared at the brunette, but Oikawa was still laughing at the crows. "ugg, what a brat," Watari said with annoyance in his voice.

"WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME PRETTY BOY!" Tanaka yelled with his fist in the air, Daichi was trying to put his fist down and Sugawara was supporting Tanaka but Daichi yelled at him making the grey hair go quiet.

Shoyo turned her head and saw Karasuno and Aoba Johsai being chaotic, she sighed and shook her head and Yachi was patting her back feeling for the ginger. "Why can't he just get along with people." Shoyo had chibi tears running down her face. "Are you okay Sho chan?" Kiyoko asked with concern on her face and Shoyo shook her head.

Shoyo was watching her team stretching lunch ended about thirty minutes ago, Aoba Johsai was about to go against date tech, so they were getting prepared and Mai walked over and sat down next to Shoyo since the match wasn't gonna start for another five minutes.

"Are you excited for our team to go against yours?" Mai said cheerfully and Shoyo nodded with a smile. "You're gonna need luck Mai san my team has had a winning streak." Shoyo winked in a teasing tone while Mai frowned at that.

"Eh, I didn't know Hinata kun could get competitive." Mai narrowed her eyes and Shoyo looked up at her with a smirk. "Hehe, don't get too cocky Hinata kun, my team has had a winning streak too." Mai then heard one of the coaches whistle. "Good luck Mai." Shoyo waved her friend goodbye.

Mai sat down next to the coach Oiwake who was confused about Mai's burning aura. 'They better win if they know what's good for them.' The date tech team stiffen feeling the sudden pressure.

Shoyo was looking at her team and stood up making the head coach Irihata confused. "Are you okay Hinata?" Shoyo turned her head and nodded with a smirk. "Yeah, just waiting for my team to beat the iron wall." Coach Irihata sweated at Shoyo's words feeling her cocky aura. "O-Ok."

Oikawa turned to Shoyo seeing her sly smile. Oikawa pursed his lips never seen that type of Shoyo before he leaned over to Iwaizumi and told him what he saw, the spiky-haired told him to focus on the game instead of their manager, even though Iwaizumi was curious about Shoyo's behavior.

As the match started, Aoba Johsai was serving first, and everyone could count on Oikawa's serve which was difficult to receive, or even look at. Shoyo cheered as her team got the first point. Futakuchi comforted his team telling them not to mind it.

Oikawa served again no one catches it, the third time was the charm for Date Tech. Sakunami received it just barely he was mentally crying since it really hurt. Koganegawa set the ball to Futakuchi but his spike got blocked by Kindachi and Matsukawa. Sakunami was unable to rescue the ball in time and Futakuchi groaned.

Shoyo smirked as her team got two points now, Mai sighed and sat down with a pout. 'This is only the beginning.' Mai comforted herself and calmed down. 'My teams got this, yeah they do.'

After Mai's thoughts date tech got a point making them happy, Aoba Johsai didn't worry about it much since it was only the start of the set after all. Shoyo sat down crisscrossing her legs on the bench while coach Irihata stood up watching the teams better.

Oikawa looked at Koganegawa and sighed, the blonde may be tall but you could tell he was new to this, it was cute but also annoying. Iwaizumi was also getting annoyed by this, but he didn't show it like Oikawa did. "That blonde new kid at Date Techs is getting on my nerves." Oikawa pouted with a glare looking at the blonde setting to one of the outside hitters.

"You can say that again," Hanamaki agreed while saving the ball with ease and passing it to Oikawa, Oikawa sent the ball to Iwaizumi who passed it by them shocking the date tech team. "This is almost getting too easy." Oikawa teased getting their tenth point already. Date tech was seven points behind.

"Why I otta." Futakuchi had a fist about to beat the brunette up but he stopped himself and smiled at Oikawa. "Well, that comes from a team of sore losers." Futakuchi grinned making Oikawa jump back he glared at Futakuchi. "HUH?" It was Oikawa's turn to put his fist in the air.

"OIKAWA SAN DON'T FIGHT THE OPPONENT FOR REAL DO IT IN THE MATCH!" Shoyo yelled seeing that the captain was gonna rip Futakuchi's head off, Oikawa gave Futakuchi his prince-like smile. "Aw, that's envy of you." Oikawa then walked away leaving the captain of Date Tech baffled.

Futakuchi turned his head to the smiling ginger seeing her yelling at their opponent. Futakuchi turned his body to see his team and the score, they can catch up from this.

Sadly, they didn't catch up from this, Aoba Johsai won the first set and the team was cheering and getting ready for the second set. Shoyo congratulated them and told them they had to win the next one.

Mai was glaring at her team and Futakuchi was sweating feeling the aura from Mai. "We have to win this round this time guys." Futakuchi declared and the team yelled agreeing with the captain.

Shoyo glanced at Date Tech and raised her eyebrow seeing them getting hyped she shrugged her shoulders and gave her team their water bottles and towels. Shoyo backed away and saw some of the other teams doing their own practice matches.

Shoyo jumped hearing the whistle, Date Tech was now going to serve first, Aoba Johsai was getting ready for the serve, Koganegawa was the one serving and he was nervous but this team was cheering him up.

Koganegawa did a serve and Watari received it with ease, Oikawa set it towards Hanamaki but his spike got blocked, Watari couldn't save it and sighed their first point went towards Date Tech, and Mai smirked and Shoyo sighed she didn't mind though it was only the first point.

The match was getting tense now, the teams were both on twenty-five points and you could see the teams were getting serious. Shoyo was praying to the Gods her team wins, and Mai was yelling at her team to get the win.

Kindaichi was serving this time, he did a basic serve that was caught and sent to Koganegawa, and he sent it to Onagawa. Iwaizumi received it with his arm, Oikawa ran and sets the ball to Kunimi no one was expecting him to spike so Aoba Johsai got to point.

"DAMN IT!" Futakuchi yelled out of frustration. Everyone got back to their original positions and Kindaichi served again Sakunami saved it as the ball was getting spiked Oikawa jumped and started spiking the ball with Futakuchi. "Futakuchi kun I would just give up," Oikawa said cockily. "NEVER!"

The ball hit Aoba Johsai's side giving Date Tech another point. "Shit!" Oikawa grumbled they were still having a tie. Oikawa turned to his teammates and pointed at himself. "I'm serving the ball after them." The team agreed as Onagawa was getting ready to serve.

The ball was saved by Kyotani since it was closest to him, Oikawa sent it to Iwaizumi and Aone, and Futakuchi jumped to block it but it failed Sakunami saved it in time he got up from his stomach and ran Kindaichi helped and sent it to Oikawa. The brunette glanced at Hanamaki the male nodded. Iwaizumi and Hanamaki ran at the same time. Iwaizumi spiked it giving Aoba Johsai the point.

Oikawa looked up and smirked and did his jump serve but it got out of bounds hitting the wall. Futakuchi was shocked and saw the ball heading towards Mai she didn't have time to react nor did the coach. Mai was preparing for her fate.

Mai opened her eyes hearing the ball get hit she looked to see Shoyo received the ball and went over towards Date tech side of the court Onagawa caught it. "ARE YOU OKAY MAI SAN!" Shoyo yelled grabbing the girl's shoulders. "Y-Yea."

Shoyo hugged Mai and Shoyo looked over at her team and gave Oikawa a glare making the brunette sweat nervously. "God, I'm so sorry for Oikawa he gets tense and does things that can seriously hurt someone." Shoyo bowed.

Mai was looking down at Shoyo with a smile, the two may be competing right now but it was nice that Shoyo still had her back. "You know that was good receive," Futakuchi said making Shoyo jump she turned her head and saw the smirking male.

"T-Thank you... I help the team practice sometimes so that's probably why." Futakuchi hummed still having a smirk on his face. The three didn't even notice Oikawa came over with a shameful aura. Shoyo turned her head and saw Oikawa rubbing his neck.

"I-I'm sorry Nametsu." Oikawa bowed and the brown-haired girl was shocked and told him to get up. Shoyo didn't agree with her and told her to let him do it. "He has to, he could have seriously hurt you."

Oikawa stood back up with a worried look. "I'll be more careful, seriously... Plus I don't wanna get killed by Hina chan or your team." Oikawa had a scared face feeling the glares behind his back. "Serves you right." Shoyo scowled as the two walked away.

Mai looked at the two walking away and she ignored her pestering team and stared at Shoyo glaring at Oikawa. 'I didn't know Hinata kun had such fast reflexes. That serve probably could black anyone out.' Mai covered her mouth at the thought.

Aoba Johsai ended up winning, but Shoyo didn't dare rub it into Mai's face since that girl was still probably dazed by Oikawa's serve. Shoyo congratulated them and walked off going off to Mai. She was giving the boys their water.

"Mai I want to apologize again." Shoyo bowed and Mai was shocked. "Hinata kun I said it was fine." Mai comforted her but Shoyo stood up with a frown. "That thing could have knocked you out, it's not fine." Mai felt Shoyo grab her hand.

"If there's anything I can do tell me." The Aoba Johsai and Date tech were jealous of the older manager. 'I WANNA BE MAI!' Futakuchi yelled in his head. 'LUCKY NAMETSU!' Oikawa thought falling onto his knees.

"H-H-Hinata kun there's no need." Mai felt the pressure from both teams as Shoyo was looking at her. "J-Just tell Oikawa san to be careful that's all." Shoyo nodded her head and waved the girl goodbye going back over to her team.

"You know Mai that was crazy that happened," Hana said looking at the girl sitting on her futon with baby tears. "I know, Hinata kun won't stop apologizing to me." Hana pursed her lips at Mai's words.

"I couldn't believe her receive, I never knew she was good like that." Hana had stars in her eyes remembering the scene. "D-Don't remind me." Mai covered her face with her blanket. It was only them in the room the rest of the girls were still in the gym.

"You know Mai everyone was giving you a jealous look." Hana teased with a smirk making Mai groan and started rolling on her futon. "Hehe." Hana giggled.

Shoyo gave Kyotani a high-five they won their sixth match today. "Dinner is gonna be ready soon." Shoyo let out looking at the time. "So you boys get cleaned up." Shoyo ran out of the gym. Oikawa was looking at Nekoma they were calming down from the match they just lost. Oikawa looked at his team they were grabbing their things and we were heading out of the gym. Oikawa yelled for them to wait up.

"There's the hero of the day," Runa said turning to see the ginger walking into the kitchen with her hair up. "Hm?" Shoyo raised her eyebrow. "You received that crazy freaking serve, Hinata you're a freaking hero," Runa said with a sparkling aura. Shoyo shrugged her shoulders and started helping the prep. "Anyone would have done it."

Runa sighed with Yukie. "Hinata doesn't even take credit." Kaori had an admiring face. "What do you expect from Sho chan she's humbled," Kiyoko said with a small smile while cutting the vegetables. "I'm really not..." Shoyo blinked seeing the girls talk about her courageous act today.

"Hi, Kage chan." Shoyo greeted the raven-haired since she was passing out food... Once again. "H-HELLO!" Kageyama shouted making Shoyo shocked but she gave Kageyama the food and he walked away as he did he thought of the nickname Shoyo gave him and he blushed.

"Hm, that was nice receive you got out there chibi chan." Kuroo teased with a wink and Shoyo blushed and looked away. "I-It was really nothing, it was probably just a fluke anyway." Kuroo hummed and took the tray and waved Shoyo off.

As the guys were coming one by one a lot of them were talking about Shoyo's heroic act that happened today, and Shoyo was embarrassed by it, she couldn't get a break from it, she appreciated but she wasn't used to these types of compliments.

Shoyo sat down next to the girls with a tired look. "Hm, you're tired today Sho chan." Kiyoko pointed out and Shoyo slammed her head on the table making the girls jump out of shock. "A-Are you o-okay?" Yachi questioned looking at Shoyo with a panicked look. "No."

"Straight forward." Kaori sweated seeing the ginger dark aura. "Everyone keeps bothering me about my save for Mai." Shoyo cried and Mai looked up from her bowl of rice and gave a toothy smile.

"Because Sho chan it was cute." Kiyoko said the pure truth, didn't even sugarcoat it. "sigh." Shoyo just said the word and Yukie pursed her lips. "Just sigh?" shoyo nodded and looked down at her food. "Is it too late to go home?" All the girls gave Shoyo the same look. "Yes." They all said at the same time with hollow looks. "UGG!" Shoyo whined with a pout.

"Is Hina chan okay?" Oikawa questioned across the cafeteria blinking at the girl. "She's probably getting teased again," Matsukawa reassured, but not really while he ate his katsudon. "Maybe," Oikawa whispered another his breath.

"She's over all the attention she's getting," Kyotani said suddenly making everyone at the table turn to him. "Hmm?" Oikawa tilted his head. "Shoyo doesn't like getting a lot of attention from other people, especially guys... It makes her feel nervous and gives her anxiety." Kyotani explained he knew Shoyo wouldn't mind that he told them, it was her team after all.

"AWW!" Oikawa yelled with stars and sparkles around him but that soon ended when Iwaizumi hit him on the head. "OW! IWA CHAN!" Oikawa cried looking up at his best friend. "That's cute though," Hanamaki said with a smile and Matsukawa agreed with him looking over at the ginger.

Shoyo was now in the bath, half of her head had emerged in the water with a tired look. "Don't drown Hinata chan," Yachi said with worry as she just got into the warm bath. "Sorry, it's just I'm so sleepy," Shoyo mumbled as she stuck her head above the water.

Shoyo fixed the bun that her hair was in so her hair didn't get wet. "Sho chan what's up with how fast you run?" Kiyoko asked as she put her hair up before getting into the bath. "I used to play in track elementary and junior high...I was the fastest on the team I even won some championships." The girls were all starstruck.

"EH THAT'S SO COOL HINATA KUN!" Hana yelled with amazement in her voice. "I was on the track team too, but I was a hurdler," Kiyoko confessed and Shoyo smiled up at her. "Really, that's cool." Shoyo stood up from the bath. "E-Eh? Sho chan no need to get all excited" Kiyoko said nervously.

Shoyo sat back down but was still smiling. "Seriously I never knew that Kiyoko san." Shoyo grinned at the raven head, Yachi then leaned her head out. "Why did you two quit." Shoyo turned her head to the blonde. "It got boring and I wanted to do something else." Shoyo let out with a sweatdrop Kiyoko leaned her head back. "I got tired of getting scars on my legs." Shoyo whipped her head to Kiyoko in shock.

"EH? Are you okay?" Shoyo questioned holding onto Kiyoko's hands. "Yes, I'm fine now I just didn't want people to be concerned for me, I like having scars." Kiyoko felt Shoyo's grip relax. "It's still awesome though," Yachi said with a grin. Kiyoko blushed and looked away, and Shoyo noticed this and smirked at the raven-haired.

Oikawa was sitting on his futon with his knees to his chest still thinking about the incident that happened today. The brunette needs to not let his emotions take over like that he could have seriously hurt someone today, thank goodness to Shoyo for saving the day.

"Oi shitty Oikawa," Iwaizumi yelled, the male didn't get a response he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Iwa chan, I could have really hurt someone today." Oikawa's hands turned into fists and Iwaizumi crossed his arms. "Well, don't get so tense during games, it's aggravating." Oikawa hummed back and lay down on his futon.

"What's wrong with him?" Matsukawa asked Iwaizumi and the spiky-haired male looked at his friend. "He's butthurt about the game today." Mastukawa's eyebrow raised and shrugged his shoulders and went over to Hanamaki.

😟My stomach hurts... WHERE IS MY HEATING PAD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 12.5K 29
ใ€Ž ใ€ โ†ณ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...
387K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
3.5K 229 17
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ!โž in which sugiyama nanako signs up to be nekoma high's boys volleyball club's team manager after movin...
429 28 25
Rewrite of Hate You, a fanfic I wrote years ago. This time, I'm leaving out the alternate ending Oikawa x femreader Aoba Johsai first year, L/n Y/n...