ENCHANTED HEARTS, klaus mikae...

By sinclxirewp

klaus mikaelson's only reason to come back to New Orleans was to find out who was plotting against him. There... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬<𝟑
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏
𝟏. 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭
𝟐. 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟑. 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟓. 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟔. 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝟖. 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟗. 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟏. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬
𝟏𝟒. 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟔. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟕. 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟖. 𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝟏𝟗. 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
QUICK A/N

𝟕. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞

661 23 32
By sinclxirewp

set yourself free.

________________________________

flashbacks, memories and reminders of the past. She has endured all of that for the past minutes, the Sinclair wanted it to stop.

The things that were in the past will always be in the past.

She told herself that, if anything that has happened to her in Mystic Falls would happen here in New Orleans again she'd probably go off the rails big time.

Right now at this moment she lied on top off a make shift bed. At this point Lia wished she would've just stayed dead. It was tempting to stay there, but she didn't have much of a choice when Ted shoved a weird greenish liquor down her throat.

Death was fascinating to Lia Sinclair. It was a thing that happened to her so often it was clued in her brain. Why her?

Why did she survive and come back and not her loved ones? There were so many answers and none at once. But she had to move on. If she wouldn't what would be the point in being here.

Honestly there somewhere was a reason why she was always coming back.

Ever since she came back from the limbo she felt weird. Could be many things that once though, getting stabbed multiple times, chocked, fed on weren't on her todo list.

But since she saw that mysterious fog that made her feel some type of uncomfortableness, she thought what it was like to have peace in your life for once.

If she would be there somehow, then what would happen? Maybe it would be good or bad. Or maybe that fog doesn't even lead to peace and it's just some saying to get someone on that crusty boat.

As far as she was concerned no one ever returned to tell the story.

The werewitch found herself at the age of 16 very very interested with black magic. She just got her powers back after activating her wolf curse. It was strange knowing that they weren't there since she was around 7.

She just shrugged it off.

Black magic was like you were taking a drug. It was addicting, if you did it once you would always do more. The effects for the Sinclair weren't that bad. Some people lost their mind, went crazy, killed people and killed themselves in the end.

Just by thinking what happened to other black magic users Lia began to think she was going crazy too. It was adding up, she was losing her mind, slowly.

The werewitch was killing people and would probably end up killing herself to stop it or just because she went batshit crazy.

Not like she'll stay dead anyway.

„You're thinking about going batshit crazy? It's good kind of madness."

If Lia Sinclair wished for anything then it was for that bitch to leave. After promising that she'd help her get out she did nothing other than pick at her nails.

Weird psycho.

She needed a plan that was for sure, somehow she had to get out tackle the hybrid to the ground and leave. But one thing the werewitch knew whenever she planned something it would definitely go the other way around.

So fuck planning something. It wouldn't work anyway. But the first step of leaving was to get out of these ropes. For her to try for her magic was useless.
It wasn't there anyway.

Wolf strength. Exactly what she needed now.

If she could shift her hand into a claw the weird rope would brake and she could free herself, the Sinclair grinned and looked at her left hand.

She concentrated if this wouldn't work then she'd probably cry out of anger. And surprisingly it worked. But her nails were now ruined, fuck.

Her hand slowly turned into a white claw with fur. She chuckled as she watched the rope break. As it broke she finally shook her hand a bit to feel it again. „Now right hand." she mumbled.

And it worked, she shook her now normal other hand and sat up. Her ankles hurted from how tight the ropes were. She reached out and opened the ropes. She sighed as she felt blood flow into her feet again.

Now it's time.

___________________________________

The hybrid made its way into the cellar, he carried a tablet of food. It was just noodles, which were in fact poisoned. The odds of her dying were higher this time. No necklace, no magic and whatever else that could save her.

He looked into the small window and didn't see the girl lying on the bed. He was mad and frustrated but opened the door and left the keys in. As he looked in and stepped a few steps towards the bed and chair he saw no one.

How did she escape?

When he sat the tablet down on the floor, she jumped and tackled him to the ground. He hit his head as she punched him. She stood up and kicked him into his abdomen.

The shadow proudly watched as the Sinclair beat the original up. He still was very much conscious and stood up and was about to fight back, when she pushed him against a wall by his throat. His head hit the concrete as he screamed.

She kicked him in his balls and as his head left the wall, she grabbed him with so much force that when she smashed his head against it a huge blood stain was on the bloodied wall.

Now he definitely was unconscious.

The shadow clapped her hands and began talking. „Good Job."

„Thanks I guess." she mumbled back and pushed her hair behind her ear. Now it's time for revenge.

___________________________________

Hayley ran into the basement where she heard a painful scream that sounded like Klaus. Since she was on the second floor it took her while and she tried not to slip and fall. She weaponised herself with pepper spray.

She walked down to see a open door, Lia Sinclair who looked like she had been through hell and an unconscious Klaus mikaelson.

„What the actual fuck?" the wolf asked while the Sinclair dragged him to the chair and raised her head when she heard the voice.

She smiled and waved at Hayley before continuing to pull the unconscious hybrid to the chair.

„Nice to see you Hayley."

Hayley just looked around the cell, she hasn't seen this one yet. „You know what I'm not even gonna ask what all of this is." the wolf said while pointing to the hybrid her and then the cell.

„Alright, but could you help me?" Lia asked smiling happily. Since Hayley hadn't got a reason not to help the Sinclair on her revenge plan she nodded.

The two grabbed one of his arms and somehow pulled him up to the chair.

„So what's your plan?"

„Hayles can you please give me the plate with the noodles."

_______________________________

The Sinclair shoved the noodles into the hybrids mouth, she knew that they were poisoned so she instead of throwing them into a trash can decided to feed them to a trash can.

He deserved it though.

Her pregnant accomplice sat on the floor with her phone randomly messaging old friends and scrolling through instagram.

The werewolf putted her phone away and turned to look at the werewitch who feed the hybrid the poisoned noodles.

„And what after you've feed him?" she asked being bored of not having something to do.

„I'll hurt his ego, we'll tie him to the chair and make him suffer I guess-"

Hayley nodded and continued to pick her nails, „Do you know what douchebag likes?" Hayley once again nodded. Lia just gave her a look to make her go on.

„Art."

„Oh I've got something in store for him."

_______________________________

When The Sinclair asked Hayley to get whipped cream, a paper and a black marker the wolf obeyed and quickly ran up the stairs.

Lia sat in the corner and rethought her decisions in life. Staying dead would've been better that was the think she was thinking the whole time. If she never woke up or if the liquid didn't work people would've stayed alive.

What a fucking butterfly effect.

The cause of something small could literally destroy anything. If she stayed dead that would equal less corpses.

Nice.

Hayley went back and gave the Sinclair the things she asked for. A thankful nod was thrown into the werewolves direction.

Lia placed the whipped cream onto the floor and made sure it was standing still. She shook the marker and then placed the paper onto the floor beginning to draw.

The Sinclair bit her lip making sure she was concentrated. It took her a few seconds and then a big large face of someone who resembled the one and only Klaus Mikaelson.

Hayley snorted and continued to watch with excitement as the werewitch continued to draw her baby daddy.

His head was larger than his body by 10 times. The body was finished now the details. Lia now once again began on his face, his hair side slicked to the side making him look like a damaged pig.

Obviously she drew one of his brows higher than the other and one eye bigger than the other. His lips were think and his cheekbones definitely looked like they were shoved out of him. He obviously still had to get eye bags.

His ears resembled the once of a monkey and his nose was bent into a ugly angle. Lia giggled as she saw the now horrible Hybrid on the paper.

Now she drew him a suit and one of his hands was in the air and the other was holding onto his hip.

His legs were thinner than allium.

Hayley laughed out loudly when she saw the results. The whipped cream was used a bit and the Sinclair tried to push the opening thing into his mouth.  

It didn't work so she grabbed his jaw and forced his mouth open making him do a grimace.

„Miss Hayles do you mind taking a picture?"

„Not at all Miss Lia."

The two once again giggled as the werewolf took her phone and snapped some pictures of the hybrid.

The werewitch now filled his mouth with the whipped cream. The cream filling him up like a teddy bear at build-a-bear.

„I'm so evil." Lia sang out sarcastically as Hayley grinned. The two both wanted to take revenge on the hybrid so and that was what they were doing at this point.

________________________________

Klaus woke up with an unpleasant feeling in his mouth before knowing what it was he felt the urge to puke so he puked right onto the ground before his feet.

With the disgusting feeling in his mouth he looked up to see where he was. In his own fucking cell.

„Wakey, Wakey."

He turned his head and saw one face he expected and one face he didn't.

Both Lia and Hayley stood in front of him. He tried to get his hands out of the rope in the need to know if this was real or not.

„What is this madness."

Lia walked towards him and putted her hands on the armrests on the chair the hybrid was seated on. Their faces practically brushed against one another and she then whispered into his ear.

„You know this can go two ways." she mumbled silently as she watched him gulp. „First one, you surrender and leave me the fuck alone."

„And if I don't?"

„Then I'll leave you down here forever to rot just like you planned to do with me."

He could smell her perfume and it drove him insane. The sweet innocent perfume was nothing compared to the woman towering over him.

He admitted to himself that he was intimidated but he'd never ever admit that loudly.

She drove him insane. The way she acted, the way she smelt, her pink plump lips, her brown innocent eyes, her appearance, simply her. Everything about her was perfect in its own way and he couldn't seem to figure out what he was thinking and feeling.

After a moment of silent she got away from him. „You choice times running."

A part of him wanted to agree and leave her alone but another part didn't. He was thinking one day or another he would get out. Rebekah would find him but that could go two ways obviously.

She could either free him or leave him in there for a few years. He wouldn't put the last option past his little sister after all the daggering.

„Fine, just let me out." he gritted out and tried to get the ropes around his wrists to losen up.

„Magic word?" this was the first time the wolf spoke up and looked at the hybrid.

no."

„Well that means no to letting you out."

The Sinclair shrugged and grabbed Hayley's hand and walked with her towards the door. He groaned out heavily when he noticed that the two were for real.

„please." he mumbled loud enough for the two to hear.

„Use that voice of yours." Lia said before looking at him with a grin.

„Please." he this time repeated, for him begging  for something in his life it felt like he was walking on hot coal.

„Hayles, let him out when I'm far far far away from here."

The werewolf gave her thumbs up as the Sinclair walked up. The hybrid obviously staring at her behind.

Hayley slapped him and said. „You want a picture or what?"

He scoffed out. When the Sinclair was out of the house, klaus looked at the werewolf.

„Come on love, drop the act let me out."

She shook her head and then walked up the stairs.

„Hayley!" he yelled out in hopes of her to come back.

________________________________

Lia finally arrived at the compound, she threw herself onto the soft bed and sighed out softly. She was tired but she needed to call her friend.

The Sinclair searched for her number and the sound of the call going in could be heard. After a few rings the all familiar voice accepted.

„Hello, Lia long time no see." Katherine pierce said. „Sorry kit, was having trouble with an original."

„Another one? Gosh Lia you're like a magnet to them."

„Which one was it though?" Katherine giggled like a happy child who got their stuffed animal to play with.

„Klaus."

The sound of a snort was heard on the other side. „What did he do?"

„He tried to kill me twice."

„Been there sucks." she responded.

„I miss you Kit Kat I wish you were here with me." Lia softly mumbled into the speaker as Katherine smiled on the other side.

„I miss you too but you know I can't go there because of pesky Klaus."

„Yeah, I know, I'll handle him."

„You sure? you can't  do that on your own, Lia he's dangerous. You need back up." there was the protective Katherine who cared.

„I'm fine, kath. No need to send one of your spooky vamp slaves."

After saying that Lia yawned, Katherine smiled and told the Sinclair.

„You should go to sleep you sound tired."

Lia smiled happily as she placed her hand on her face softly. „yeah I probably should. Good night kitty."

„Good night Lia."

________________________________

Hayley finally let the angry hybrid out. If she wasn't pregnant with his child he'd kill her.

The two walked up the stairs and both went into their separated bed rooms. The locking of Hayley's door could be heard a few seconds after the lock of Klaus's door was used.

He walked towards the bed in hopes of a refreshing and energetic sleep.

When he layed down he closed his eyes after a long day. When he heard a magical noise and a felt a piece of paper falling onto him he opened his eyes and looked down to his chest.

He took it and when it was the wrong way around he turned the paper.

He sighed angrily as he saw his own huge face on the paper.

He turned it around and saw a message written in a beautiful handwriting.

This is just the beginning. do not forget our deal.

- Lia.

He cursed angrily under his breath as he mumbled.

„Crazy little witch."

________________________________

Hey my lovely readers 🫶🏻

I've finally finished this chapter.

I basically forced myself to write this because I knew I had to finish this trash one day 😒

Anyways how is this chapter? Please tell me your opinions because rn I'm thinking about rewriting it.

If you saw any spelling/grammar mistakes please lmk so I can fix them!

This chapter was kind of just Lia & Hayley roasting klaus. The next chapters will be better I promise!

Thank you so much for 2.5k reads this means the world to me 😭🫶🏻

Anyways bye bye<3

2812 words

-Nicole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 2.2K 43
ˏˋ꒰💐꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝(v.) To attract and move deeply: rouse to ecstatic admiration.] ━━━in which a woman born in the 1...
208K 5.4K 35
In which the angel moves to New Orleans, trying to move on from her former love. ►►► [seasons 2 & 3 of the originals] [book 2 of the ariel summers s...
75.2K 2.8K 20
" And like a Phoenix, she will rise from the ashes; again and again. " [season 1 + original plot] - DISCONTINUED -
815K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...