Heartless //The story of Omi...

By MegCameo

"There were no happy endings. Not for me." - Ominis Gaunt The written fanfiction for my popular TikTok series... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One

Prologue

289 19 4
By MegCameo

Once upon a time, there lived a young boy, gifted with magic, bearing the name of a very powerful family in the wizarding world. Despite not seeing eye to eye with his father, his mother cared for the boy, seeding love and kindness in his heart.

As the boy aged, he learned to take a stand for his beliefs, closing the book on his past, writing the story with his own quill.

Along his journey - he found friendships, his bright mind found knowledge and his lonely heart - found love.

And as the young man stepped into adulthood, his destiny finally seemed to be in his hands. No one was going to strip him of his freedom ever again.

But alas - he was no ordinary man.

And this story..

This story was never a fairytale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
79.6K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...