Cold ~ Twilight Soulmate Book...

By The_BatCats

Carmen Swan was very quick to agree to live with her dad when her mom brought it up. She jumped on the opport... More

Note about these book
IMPORTANT TO READ (WARNING)
WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
REQUEST
Book Cover
About Her
Soulmate / Soulmark
Chapter 1 Moving away.
Chapter 2 Annoyed and Angry
Everything You Need To Know About Whats Happening Now
Chapter 3 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 4 Waking Up
Chapter 5 School
Chapter 6 Classes
Chapter 7 Edward
Chapter 8 Unconscious
Chapter 9 Two Days
Chapter 10 Back To School
Chapter 11 Class Again
New updating and voting system
Chapter 12 Rose

New Scheduling

1.7K 30 0
By The_BatCats

Ok, so I figured out the scheduling for my books right now. In the future it will hopefully go back to the way it was before. Just right now it's not, and it's not working with the posting.

I've figured for now the scheduling can go like this.

So between 14 days to sometimes longer there will be a post from some of my books. Random selection really.

I'm going by my schedule of when I go out and get my massages, I finally get them to help my back and other problems. Now, between those days I will work on as many chapters as I can in what books I can work on.

The reason why I say what books I can work on, is because I get writer's block and just life itself happiness.

At times I can only write half a chapter before I have to move on to another book, and then same thing, get as far as I can in that one until I get writer's block and move back to the other one or to another one.

This will help me and you. It will help me try to get more than 3 chapters out in whatever books I can work on and you get chapters out more.

Now again what I post is going to be random. I may post from the same book the next time (again) just because it's what I was able to get done between these days.

Now here's the list of books that I may post between. This list will grow because almost every time I post there may be a new book also posted.

List of my soulmate books. This would be the list of my now edited version of my old books and the slow add in between editing my books.

-Alone
-Help Dc
-Help 2 dc and marvel
-Her
-Their Girl
-Their soulmate
-Harry Potter 1
-Harry Potter 2
-Finally out
-The batkids
-All together
-Delicate 
-Alone
-Ptsd
-Cold
-Hiding
-Haunted

This list will be the list of my books that follow series and movies.

-Avatar (zuko)
-Avatar (sokka 1)
-Avatar (sokka 2)
-Avatar (zuko, sokka and oc)
-Korra (bolin)
-Httyd 1
-Httyd 2
-Trollhunters
-Pretty Little Liars
-Hunterxhunter
-the host club
-Voltron 1
-Voltron 2

Now again, this scheduling will change through the times, but for now it's going to go by this.

Thank you to anyone who reads this note. I really appreciate it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.2K 12
⚠️Very Short Story⚠️ ⚠️Only Ten Chapers Long⚠️ Nellie has always hated being related to a plain, self obsessed, selfish bitch, by bitch i mean Isabel...
160K 4.3K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
500K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
291K 7.3K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...