𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

By MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
NOT CHAPTER
09
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
16
17
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

15

1K 13 2
By MilkywayJa

📍𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞 

" 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒄 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 "

𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

I woke up already in the bed with ddot nowhere in sight I sat up and looked around the room but he wasn't there "Baby" My mouth is dry... damn "Wsp ma" He came out of the connected bathroom shirtless. OMG! I wanna just ride on this man rn.

Focus valentina.................. but Damn!

"You good" he got on the bed and laid his head on my lap " yea but wtf happened and when did we get here?" Ian gonna lie I'm full of questions all I remember was ddot shooting Ashly's boyfriend died then Ashly slapped ddot, I punch her, me and Amari were fighting, I started chocking the shit out of her but ddot pulled me off and covered my face as the gang was talking bout something I can't recall and that's it.

He lifted himself up on his elbows "Don't worry bout it just know Ian gonna let anyone do shit to you" he said and kissed my forehead I mean I know that but please tell me you didn't kill someone or people I nodded and laid but down "I love you Valentina" he laid on my chest so I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too Darrian" I smiled playing with his hair "Imma let you slide this one time lil girl" he said I could tell he was mugging me rn but I don't care if he gonna call me Valentina then I'm going to call him Darrian 😁.

I closed my eyes when I heard ddot's light snores making me tired so I slowly started going to sleep.

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ 

"HURRY UP DIRTY ASS NIGGA" dd has been screaming and knocking on the door for ddot to get out the bathroom for 30 minutes now "Bro stfu I'm out now" ddot said walking out the bathroom "Damn you look finn shirtless" I said but then covered my mouth as dd and dudeylo looked at me crazy and ddot smirked "I didn't mean to say that out loud mb" I said covering my red face with my shirt.

Then I heard something loud fall and when I looked up from my shirt this short ass nigga Dd was fighting with ddot I swear these nigga need help "Bro stop fucking fighting" dudeylo rolled his eyes I somewhat feel his pain "Nah this nigga got my baby cousin actin weird we finna slap box" dd said and I laughed cuz an image of what happened to jay two weeks ago flashed in my mind he told ddot to slap box and ended up getting a red hand mark on his face that lasted for two days 🤣. 

Ddot slammed Dd on the bed and ran over to me and basically used his own girlfriend as a shield 🥲 sad. "Bitch I hate you just for doing that" I said turning around and slapping his neck "Abusive ass lil girl" he wiped a fake ass tear Idc tho 😑.

"Bro enough yall can make out later let's go to the beach-each Let's go get a wave" dd said and Jay came out of nowhere shaking his hips "They say what they gonna say have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light- ard nigga lets not start this again val go get ready so we can go" dudeylo cut off jay before he could finish.

Jay has an eh............... Nicki Minaj addiction I'm sorry Jay but it had to be said.

I nodded and went into the bathroom with my swimsuit.

Her swimsuit:

I sprayed a little bit of my strawberry perfume on myself before leaving out the bathroom "Damn Ma you botta have me act up in this place" ddot said and I was bout to say sum t but I notice everyone in the room well everyone except Chris.

"Where is Chris at bro I'm tryin to leave now" I said and just as I said that everyone else faces turned dark "Don't worry bout him ma he left" ddot said.

 What does he mean Chris left that nigga was so hyper to come to Miami and now he just left I wanna ask why but I feel like if I do it aint gonna end well "Anywayssss let go so we can get a perfect spot" dd said wrapping his arm around me and dragging me out and everyone followed, there is something these nigga ain't telling me but imma be quiet.

 Someone ain't telling you something it's probably bc it's best you don't know, "dd give me my girlfriend" ddot said kinda sounding like he was whining "no" dd ran and hurried in dragging me into the elevator and pressed the closed button before the door closed you could see ddot running but it closed on him.

"Ard now that we are alone lets talk" he crossed his arms and leaned back on the wall "Don't ask bout Chris that nigga ain't coming back he left and isn't coming back any time sooner" he added Ik he's lying but like I said Ian gonna say anything "Oh okay Idc really just thought he was still here but whateva" I shrugged just as the doors opened and we got out.

We walked out and then another elevator door opened and you could see how mad ddot was cuz his face was as red as a tomato "Imma kill you" he stomped over to me and dd "Calm down bro code green" Tf is code green 🤨.

Ddot's face went down a little but he still looked mad "Don't do that shit again bro or Imma BOOM YOU!" He yelled saying those last words dd just rolled his eyes and walked over to Jstar and Dotty.

Wait why tf is we going to the beach in November Milkyway

Valentina mind ya business okay yall going and somehow it hot okay

.

.

.

OKAY!

Okay damn chill 

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ 

"Bro I love Miami's sand... yall ever wanted to know what sand taste like" dd said "dd it's salty and nasty so don't put it in ya mouth and stfu" I shook my head walking away to find a good spot to set up at.

Ddot, dd, dotty, Jstar was already running to the water and only dudeylo and Jay was helping me with the stuff "You want it here val?" Jay asked "Yea you can put it there and dudey put that over here" they both nodded and jay put it down, dudeylo put the cooler where I told him to.

"Ard val Imma stay here so you can go play" dudeylo said I smiled and got up "You wanna race" Jay patted my shoulder I looked at him "hell yea" I responded "Ard on 3"

1

.

.

2

.

.

3

.

GO!

I started running and so did Jay but then someone kid jumped in front of me making me stop "Hahah I won" I rolled my eyes and walked over to them "Damn val you lose that's sad" Dotty said laughing "Dotty stfu every race you was ever in you lost and I only lost bc somebody kid ran in front of me" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"You such a baby," Jstar said if these nigga don't hop off my dick imma slap all of them "Ard yall on her's for what" ddot said placing his hands on my waist "I got you mama" he kissed my cheek I just stood there smiling "Ayo Jay race me" he playfully pushed jay in the sand "Ard nigga when you lost like ya girl yall both well be loser" Jay got up and dusted himself off.

Jay and ddot lined up "Ard on 3" ddot said.

1

.

.

2

.

.

3

GO!

_________________________________

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑰𝒌 𝑰𝒌 𝒎𝒃 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒓𝒏 😙.

Bye Bye ✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 99 14
FOR MA UNDERRATED BAE LOVE YOU DDOT
10.9K 68 14
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ."
21.9K 362 23
Fuck around and find out DD Osama x reader this story contains guns, violence, sexual content, and gang activities. etc I reread it lowkey cringe bu...
21.4K 496 19
A Notti Osama story...