| Slytherin Smuts |

By LateNight_ReaderJay

This is one of my first smut books so I'm sorry if it's not the greatest. I will do Draco Malfoy and Mattheo... More

Requests
"Hot Boy"~ Mattheo Riddle
"Spicing Things Up"
A/N (pls read)
Cheating in the Bleachers
A/n. so sorry
Cheating in the Bleachers (pt.2)
The Showers
A/N please read.

The Library

45.1K 186 142
By LateNight_ReaderJay

Another request from PsychotiCerealKiller thx sm for the ideas babes 🥰🤍. This chapter isn't going to be quite like the rest.

~~~

I was walking through the hall when I bumped into him. Mattheo Riddle. I've had this huge crush on Mattheo Riddle for a quite while now, but... I have absolutely no chance with him and I know it. I'm considered a nerdy Slytherin girl who's innocent and adorable, well let's just say, I'm not so innocent.

I like to study and yes I have glasses, but only for when I read not all the time, I like to wear sweaters that I tuck into my skirt, which is quite short, or cropped sweaters that don't need to be tucked. I'm seen as the good girl of the Slytherins and that's not normal for a Slytherin, but I'm not the good girl they think I am.

I've put a Tarantula on Snape's seat, I've turned Harry's friend Ron Weasley into a cat, which was revenge for poor Draco, me and Draco are like siblings, and I've imagined a few of the boys naked along with actually sleeping with a few sleeping with them, Theodore Nott being one of the many I have slept with.

Where as Mattheo is the hot bad boy, voldy moldy's (Voldemort) thx for the nickname idea btw) son. The boy who only talks to the hot girls and only sleeps with the hot girls. He has a hot ass scar across his nose (at least he has a nose unlike his dad) and one near his eye. He has literally never acknowledged my existence. So I try to do the same to him, which is hard.

~~~Mattheo's POV~~~

I was walking down the hallway when she bumped into me. Fallon Harris, She's known as the only nerd in the Slytherins and a good girl. Everyone says shes adorable and innocent, but I think she's hot and I know for sure that shes not so innocent. I've seen the girl turn Ron Weasley into a cat for revenge and scare this shit out of Snape with a tarantula.

Her appearance does make her look innocent to others but I can see right through it, and I've imagined what's under it.

Her uniform consist of her wearing her hair up in a ponytail or bun with her cute glasses, which are rounded at the bottom, not like Potter's, only at the bottom. I can't help but love how she wears a cropped sweater or just tucks a normal sweater into the skirt that she wears, god her skirt. I love how she wears that skirt, how it shows off her hip curves so perfectly. She also wears thigh high socks with black heels.

But for some reason the girl ignores me and it drives me nuts. I want nothing more than to talk to her, to touch her, to kiss her, but she only ever looks at me for a mere second where as she talks to Draco and Theodore all the time. So dare I say, this has caused me to have a crush on this girl.

~~~Fallon's POV~~~

I looked at him for a second, trying not to check him out, before continuing my walk to the library so I could study for a test in potions class. Once I arrive I set my bag down and began to go find a few potion books to study on making them, the potions.

~~~1 hour later~~~

I had been struggling to remember how to make some of the potions and I was getting tired of messing up on them, I had been here an hour and was quite aggravated and over all just pissed off I couldn't remember how to make the potions.

Then a boy sat in the seat next to mine. After a few seconds I could feel him looking over my shoulder and at my notes. Who does he think he is?!

"Number 8 is wrong" he said randomly.

"Excuse me?" I asked a bit confused.

"Number 8. It's wrong" he said again.

"No, I heard you. I just don't understand how it's wrong" I said not looking at him.

"You forgot to put the oak. Oh 13 and 20 are wrong as well, by the way"

That pushed me over the edge. I was already upset and he thinks he can just come in here and tell me what is wrong with my notes! The notes I've been working on for what feels like years! I've been in here for an hour and he just waltzes in and corrects me!.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?!" I yelled as I stood from my seat "Coming in here, looking at my notes and giving and opinion I didn't ask for!! Nor do I fucking want! I will literally turn your ass into a fucking cat just as I did to Ron Weasley, so piss of you assh-" my breath caught as I turned to the the boy, Mattheo Riddle.

He smiled up at me. Why was he smiling?

~~~Mattheo's POV~~~

I walked into the library seeing Fallon writing on a piece of paper. I smiled to myself, and walked over to her. I sat down and she just ignored me, once again. Why does she ignore me?

I look at her paper and saw that she was writing notes on how to make potions. I see a few wrong and correct her on them until she snaps.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?! Coming in here, looking at my notes and giving and opinion I didn't ask for!! Nor do I fucking want! I will literally turn your ass into a fucking cat just as I did Ron Weasley, so piss of you assh-" she froze when she saw me.

I couldn't help but smile at her. I knew she wasn't so innocent.

"Why are you smiling" she asks, her voice now soft.

~~~Fallon's POV~~~

"Why are you smiling" I ask my voice now softer than it was before.

"That was cute" he says and my cheeks go red as I look down, Mattheo Riddle just said I was cute.

"Sorry for that" I apologize.

"It's fine" he said, sounding sincere.

"C-could you help me study for potions class?" I ask nervously.

"Of course I'll help you study. I've been trying to get you to talk to me for a while now, Fallon" he replies quickly a laugh following, and I freeze. He's been trying to get me to talk to him?!

"R-really I kinda thought you didn't even know I existed" I laughed.

"Damn, I always thought you didn't like me, so you ignored me. Fallon It'd be hard not to know you existed, you are fucking hot" holy shit Mattheo Riddle just called me hot!!

I thanked him and we started studying.

~~~2 hours later~~~

I was finally getting the hang of how to make the potions but still didn't know a few.

"So the ingredients for this one are-" I pointed to one of the potions and listed the ingredients.

"No-" Mattheo grabbed my hand and moved it to a different potion "those are for this potion"

"Ohhh, ok ok I get it now" I said now understanding which potion it was. Mattheo didn't let go of my hand so I looked at him.

He was just staring at me. He moved his hand up my arm which gave me goosebumps. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss.

Holy shit I'm kissing Mattheo Riddle!!!

We kept kissing and he pulled me into his lap moving my hips back and forth on his... Holy shit Mattheo Riddle has me grinding against his dick ahhh!!!

He let out a moan that caught me by surprise. I started pushing my ass down on him harder, so I could hear it again, causing him to maon yet again. Holy shit Mattheo Riddle is moaning, because of me!!

I pull back from the kiss and start sucking below his ear. All of the sudden he whimpers, I stop and pull back, my eyes wide from surprise.

"Holy shit did I just make Mattheo Riddle whimper?!"

"Yes Fallon, you just made me whimper" he laughs

"Oh shit I said that out loud!?" I whisper yell.

He laughs as he says "yes Fal, you said it out loud"

"Shit I didn't mean to say that, well not out loud" I giggle.

He chuckles as he pulls me back into a kiss and starts moving my hips again before he starts kissing right above my collar bone, making me moan his name.

"Mmm, Mattheo"

"Nope, that's it" he says as he stands up, me in his arms, and then sets down so I'm standing in front of him.

Shit did I do something wrong?

I furrow my brows and look between his eyes as I can't pick just one to look at.

"Oh shit, you didn't do anything wrong" he says as he grabs my face and kisses me. Its almost like he read my mind. I smile into the kiss before pulling away.

"Wait then why'd you stand up and move me?"

"Because if I didn't I would've done something that's probably stupid"

"What if I wanted you to" I ask teasingly.

With that he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a spot in the back of the library that looked like a spot people would come to relax or nap, it had blankets and pillows on the floor with a curtain hanging that went from the wall to one of the shelves.

He shoved me against the wall and started kissing my neck which made me moan his name again.

"Mattheo"

He slides his hand under my sweater and grabs one of my tits, pulling it out of my bra and massaging my nipple.

"Mattheo we're in a library" I breath out as I try to hold back a moan.

"Then you better be quiet angel" he whispers, causing me to almost moan again.

He reaches around my body and unclips my bra with one hand. Shit how's he so good at that. He pulls it off leaving my sweater on me. How the hell did he just fucking do that, I don't even know how to do that!

"You truly don't know how bad I've wanted to touch your body or to kiss your lips"

I shudder at his words. The Mattheo Riddle has wanted to touch me and kiss me?! So much for not even knowing I existed.

He put a hand under my skirt, starting to toy with my panties. He quickly slips them to the side and runs two fingers through my folds, causing me to moan loudly as he passes over my clit.

He whispered "Quiet angel, we're in a library, remember" as he got down onto his knees.

He slipped his other hand under my skirt and pulled my panties off, before smirking at me and putting his head under my skirt.

"Mattheo what are you doing someone could s-" my breath hitched as I felt his tongue lick a strip up my folds.

He places a hand on my lower stomach as he starts licking and sucking my clit faster and harder.

"Mattheo!" I moan out loudly. I quickly put a hand over my mouth while my other hand flys to grab his that's rested on my stomach.

"Quiet" he growls against my clit making me whine quietly.

I moved my other hand down from my mouth and put it under my skirt and into his hair tugging on it. This caused him to whine followed by a moan. I still can believe I'm making Mattheo Riddle whine.

He starts moving his tongue much faster against my clit and he slips a finger inside of me causing me to moan and pull his hair harder earning another whine.

"F-fuck Mattheo right there" I say quietly, breathing extremely heavy, I bite my tongue to stop myself from getting any louder.

"C'mon let's lay you down" he whispered against my clit.

He pulled his finger out of me and stood up, keeping ahold of my hand. He grabbed me bridal style and got back on his knees setting me down.

"I could have got down here myself Mattheo" I giggled.

"Oh I know, but I wanted to do it" he whispered in my ear as he started kissing my neck again.

He put his hand back under my skirt and put his finger back in me slipping another one in.

"Mmmm, that feels Soo good Mattheo" he moved his head down and back under my skirt flicking his tongue over my clit.

He thrusted his finger in and out fast and then curled his fingers up inside of me hitting my G-spot causing me to scream.

"SHIT MATT-" I was cut off by him putting his other hand over my mouth.

He continued going faster and faster, I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I pulled his hair and he whined and groaned into my pussy pushing be over the edge. The knot in my stomach snapped and I came all over his fingers, chin and tongue with a muffled scream into his hand.

He crawled back up beside me and laid down next to me. I was breathing heavily and so was he, I'm not really sure why he was breathing heavily, but then again he was eating me out soo.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

Me and Mattheo were making ourselves look half decent so when we walked out of the library it wouldn't be obvious what happened. He helped me put my bra back on.

I bent over to grab my panties and my skirt slid up a little, Mattheo ran his fingers through my folds making me jump up.

"Mattheo, stop! we need to go" I snap at him  in a joking manner.

"Ok, ok" he says as he snatches my panties and put them in his pocket.

"Hey!!"

"Nope these are mine now"

"You ass"

We walked out and I went over to Draco to say hello and Mattheo followed right behind me. I pulled draco I to a hug which he returned.

"Hey Fal how are you"

"I'm great thanks. Hey have you seen any of the girls"

"Yeah, there right over there. Hey Fal your hair is a little uhh, crazy" he chuckled at the last part.

"Oh, uhmm, could you help tame it" I laughed.

"Yeah".

I turn around so he can help me fix it. He looks over my shoulder and at Mattheo, suddenly he starts laughing. I turn around looking at him then what he's looking at, my panties hanging out of Mattheos pocket, my face burns red and I walk away.

~~~

This isn't my best chapter and it's pretty short with it only being 2,477 words. I wasn't really sure what to do for it that's why its so short and simple. I hope it's not to bad🥰🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...