My Dream Prince

Od Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... Více

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)

153 9 0
Od Butter8321

Author Pov:

They all were having lunch but then Dazy suddenly got a call from her mom telling her that her uncle got into a car accident so she has to leave for the hospital and then left after biding bye to us. After Dazy left, Yn was in her own thoughts thinking what's happening between Yoora and Taehyung. When Yoora said:

Yoora: Tae can we both go for shopping today? Please don't refuse me. I am asking you this since before exams*pouting*

Taehyung: okay! As you wish.

Yoora: you are the best Taehyungshi.*excited tone*

Yn: *mind*didn't he promised me to take me out after exams and now is going with Yoora. Such a Lair! I hate you taehyung*cursed him mentally*

After sometimes of finishing their lunch they all stood up to leave. yn was about to leave for home when taehyung said.

Taehyung: let me leave you to home first.

Yn: no thanks!I can go by myself.no need to ruin your plan.*cold face*

Before taehyung could react on her statement , jk spoke:

Jk: yn! I will drop you to home.

Yn: no kook! It's ok I will go by bus.i don't want to burdnise you.

Jk: why would I be burdenised?you are my friend. I wouldn't like it at all when you will go by bus when I am here.

Yn: but!.....

Jk: no buts! You're coming with me.

Yn: ok!*smiling*

He said while holding yn hand and take her outside with him. Now taehyung was feeling a bit jealous as she refused him but agreed to go with jk.They all started to go outside but yn phone rang. She received the call.
O.T.P:

yn :Hello! What's up?

??: There is a suprise for you.

Yn : suprise*confused face*

They all stopped and listen to yn conversation on phone.

??: Come outside immediately.

Yn after hearing this run towards outside while others followed her behind thinking that who's call is this?and what's happening?As long as yn went outside she saw a handsome man wearing black turtle neck shirt followed by a black leather jacket paired with black genes, wearing sunglasses waiting for someone standings beside a white expensive car.

As long as he saw yn, he waved his hand towards her while yn screamed on the top of her lungs without caring about the atmosphere around her.

Yn; CHIM!......................

AND run towards him faster than the speed of light forgetting everything and hugged him. The boy also hugged her back tightly while spinning her.

Yn: what a pleasant surprise chim oppa.why didn't you tell me earlier that you're coming back.

??: If I had told you earlier than it wouldn't be a suprise right. And how would I see your excitement like that?

Yn: right!...

??: Do you like my suprise?

Yn: obviously!I just love it. I can't tell you how happy I am after seeing you*excitedly*

??: Me too cupcake.

He broke the hug.

Yn: How are you btw? You are same like before no change at all.

??; But my chubby becomes more chubbier than before*giggling and pinching her cheeks*

Yn: Ouch!you....

Jk : hey Jimin! We are also here. Did you forget us? you also have other friends except yn.

Jimin and yn realised that other are also standing behind them.

Jimin: No bro! How are you kook?*he said while hugging jk*

Jimin than hugged taehyung and Yoora also while greeting them.

Reminder:
Actually Jimin studied with them till high school but then his father forced him to go to USA for further higher studies. Although he was not ready to leave his friends and family but because of his parents pressure he left for USA. Now he came back after almost 3 yrs.

Back to the story:

Taehyung: what a surprise Jimin!why you didn't tell us about your arrival before. I mean we would have come to the airport to receive you.

Jimin: Actually I just wanted to suprise you all that's why.

Yoora: us or only yn? I think you missed her alot and came back to Korea to meet her especially.*smirk*

Jk glared towards Yoora.

Yoora: What?I didn't said anything wrong.i only said what I saw.*rolling eyes*

Jimin: Yoora is right to some extent. I really missed my cupcake alot and was so excited to meet her especially.* Smiling to yn *

Yn: I also missed you alot chim.*smiling back to him*

While our taehyung was burning in jealousy right now after Jimin confessed that he specially came back for yn from USA. although he know that yn is a closer friend of him, jk and Jimin but still somehow he was feeling jealous might be because he see yn more than a friend and can't tolerate his love with someone else even though they are just friends to her.

Jk: shall we leave yn?

Yn nodded her head but Jimin said

Jimin: where?are you guys going somewhere?

Jk: no! I am just going to drop her home.

Jimin: No need!I am taking yn with me. As I want to spend some time and have lots of things to discuss with her.is it ok yn?

Yn: offcource oppa! I also missed you alot and have so many things to discuss with you too.*smiling excitedly*

Jimin: you all can also join us?

Taehyung: offcource.

Yoora: but our shopping....

Taehyung: it's ok Yoora. Jimin came after such a long time so we should go with him. We can postpone our shopping plan.

Taehyung agreed because he don't want yn to go alone with Jimin as he was already feeling jealous after seeing their closeness and was well aware with Jimin flirty nature.

Yn: No need taehyung! You don't need to ruin your plan because of us. Go and enjoy your time with your ba.... I mean friend as she was asking you from a long time And I will enjoy my time with my bestie.*smirk*

Taehyung: but.....

Jimin: it's okay Taehyung. Yn is right you shouldn't spoil your plan because of us. We all will go for a hangover together soon for sure.

Yn: com'on chim. Let's go*she said while dragging him towards his car excitedly*

Soon they both left from there while jk also take his leave. Now Yoora and Taehyung are both there.

"Taehyung we should also leave now?" Yoora said while dragging him towards the car while he followed her with a poker face like a child who's mom is forcefully sending him to school.

Time skip(At night 10:45am):

Jimin arrived at taehyung house to drop yn.

Jimin: here your home.*while parking the car Infront of the mansion*

Yn nodded and came out of the car so do Jimin. Her eyes then fall on taehyung's car outside the mansion while Jimin follow her gaze.

Jimin: see he is home. Might be he is waiting for you.*said while hitting her with elbow*

Yn: waiting for me.*rolling eyes*he cared for her "baby Yoora" more these days I think.she is always roaming around him like a honey bee but now I think Tae also starts getting attracted towards her.you know He promised me for hangout after exams but went with that Yoora instead.

Jimin: yah yn! It's such a small thing, might be he forgets about this.

Yn: No chim! you don't know the way he was behaving today. I agree that he flirts with girls usually but Today the way he was continuously flirting with Yoora was different. I don't know what should I really think or do.* said with a sad face looking towards her whirling hands downwards*

As soon as she said this, Jimin embraced her in his arms"everything will be fine yn. Don't stress yourself." He said and pated her back softly while yn also hugged him back as she was feeling depressed as there was an unknown fear inside her, that might be she lost taehyung before she even gets him and really want someone by her side at that time to comfort her.

After that childhood school incident (check ep 3 if you don't remember) Jimin always takes care of her like his own little sister and yn also consider him as a great friend and brother. He then brokes the hug and cupped her cheeks and said "don't worry, I am always here for you. I think you are just overthinking about Taehyung and Yoora. And why don't you tell about your feelings to taehyung.try to confess to him as soon as possible, I am sure he has same feelings for you and will respect your feelings." Yn nodded her head like a baby who is trying to hold back her tears."And if that punk hurt my cupcake then I swear I will beat him with Jin's pink frying pan and will ruin his handsome face."

Yn chuckled hearing this while Jimin also smiled and pinch her cheeks by saying"Now That's like my cupcake."

Yn: I am going now chim .it's already late, Eomma might be waiting for me.

Jimin: wait yn!*Jimin went towards the the back seat of the car and bought almost 10 shopping bags and handed it to yn*

Yn:What is it oppa?*confused face*

Jimin: it's your gift from me.*smiling*

Yn: What?? 😲 I can't take it oppa.

Jimin: but why??

Yn: it's too much oppa. No need for it. You and your love is enough for me.

Jimin: yn! If you really love me and consider me as your oppa and friend than you have to take it or else I am not gonna talk to you.

Yn:chim oppa! You can't blackmail me like that.i can't take it please.* Pout*

Jimin: okay! Than I am going no need to talk to me.*said while taking bags from her*

As jimin was about to take bags from her but she moved her hands a bit backward and stopped him."okay okay! I am accepting your gift"she said with angry pout."good"he said and backed off with a cute smile."Thanks for today and these gifts oppa. Good night!"she said while smiling and bowing and left from there.

She came to her room directly, Putted the bags on the bed, plugged her phone on Charging and went to bath to take a relaxing shower.

<Time skip:>

After shower and her night routine she moved directly towards her bed to check the gifts which jimin bought for her from USA. There were many cute dresses, some bags and lots of her favourite snacks especially chocolates in it. She smiled after seeing all this and went towards night stand to take her phone and to thank him again. She switched on her phone while eating one of the chocolate with cute smile but soon her smile faded away after seeing 50 missed calls and many texts from Taehyung.

To be continued..........

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
95.5K 3.4K 49
Y/N was in New York and came to Korea after so many years , has to marry kim taehyung They both will meet before there marriage at a place while buy...
4.6K 363 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
5.2K 357 15
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...