League of Legends: The Awaken...

By FifthWaveMadness

(Yeah... First attempt of an Union Academy story... This ain't abused one by the way) The Mystery of Lyax Foc... More

Bio: Lyax Focus
Prologue: A Visit To A Champion
Opening: Awakened
1: Welcoming

2: Introducing New Faces

227 1 0
By FifthWaveMadness

POV: Lyax

"Lyax....."

All I did was continue closing my eyes, reflecting myself in the calmness of days. It felt like mere seconds... no... more like millions of years that's been flowing through my mind. The vision being clouded by the darkness from the eyelids closed. It feels like I am living through the abyss..

"Lyax....."

Was that... someone calling my name out loud? It seems like it.... No wait.... It sounds like two gods calling out my name...

"Lyax... Wake up.... And we'll show you the pathway..."

I opened my eyes, but whatever around me inside isn't some sort of a room...

It feels like a room in ruins... No... But a room between a balance of lightness and darkness.. This place looks very unfamiliar. It's just I have not seen this place like anything before...

"Hello? Is anyone here?" As I start speaking while everything echoed inside the ruins.

"Lyax.... Continue the pathway of where the dark clouds and the light glowing will lead you... You will see the truth of where you are..." The two voices echoed as I hear them again.

I could not understand what they mean. Yet when I saw something over to another room, I seen the dark clouds and the light glowing, flowing through eacc other, and giving me a way here. It seems like I am going to the right path.

I ran, following the dark clouds and the light glowing. It seems like they want me to see someone or some people... Yet who knows what fate are they leading me? Is it the fate of my own past? Future? Or even the present that awaits my fate?

Yet I saw something again in the distance... Something glowing far away... As if it look like something is waiting outside. I ran and ran as fast I can, not giving up my energy until I arrived into somewhere I have never seen before.

It seems like a sacred passage... No... It IS a a sacred passage by the looks of it! But the question stands... Why am I in space? It feels like I have awoken up from somewhere else far from the academy..

And then, out of nowhere, appeared two people. But they aren't just any regular humans. No.... They looks like gods.... One of them is glowing in light, while the other is in a dark cast of a shadow. I have no idea who these two are...

"What the? Who are you two?" I asked them as they looked at me.

"You may not know us..." The dark shadow figure starts to speak out, "But we will tell you the truth of if you want to follow us..."

"Okay...? I'll be doing that.." I said, being confused on what is going on right now between the two unknown figures as I followed them.

We went inside the sacred passage, not knowing the existence, nor could I understand the history of the fewest sacred passages in here. Let alone that back then I don't think we would've learned anything about it in history....

As soon we were inside, the two figures led me into a room that I have never seen nor never knew about it. I was in a room where it looks like some sort of core.

"What is this?" I questioned looked at the 'core'.

The two unknown figures started to float and started going around at some sort of core that they circled in. Then they used their powers, one of the with a glowing light flowing through, while the other, was then joined in with the dark clouds, entering through the floating object.

Then, the object started to act out, as it starts to create some sort of screens all over around me. It was everywhere, as it felt like a forcefield shielding us through all the stuff.

"This core, is not what you think..." The light figure says as he clicks his finger with a snap which then appears videos of the past, the present, and as well the future. "This is, the Memoire Divines.... A history of what you see, is where the past, the present, and the future lies ahead..."

I was shocked to see what's going on. It's amazing, yet the same time very surprising to see all the things going on. Until I see myself in my Champion form with all the others.

"That's me..."

"Yes... The one that we've gave you the powers..."

As soon I realized what they were talking about, I turned around to look at the two figures with widened eyes, knowing who they are now by knowing the one thing...

"You two are.... God and Satan...." I said while being shocked.

"Yes.... Now you know who we are..." Satan says as both he and God starts to descend down to the same level of where I am standing.

"But.... Why? Why did you bring me to here?"

Then, God used his powers to change the scene from the Memoire Divines as it changes to a scene of an unknown figure, who seems to be sitting on a throne, with an army in front of him.

"Young Lyax... What you see here.... Is a greater threat that you've never seen before..." God explained as Satan added in to put it into more detail. "This army... A leader of it created a force to not be reckoned with... An army, that could intertwine the fate of the Multiverses... And cause the inevitable extinction of hope and humanity..."

I stepped back a little with my right foot, looking at the the scene changes, with men, women, and as well the children being enslaved by this army... Exterminating those who oppose them, and what it seems to be a fall of a planet...

"No... This can't be..."

"Even finding the truth about yourself, you've missed many of the things you never knew of who you are just as a normal being..."

"What do you mean? Is there something am I missing from?"

"What lies ahead is near to you, and you are to be the one who can stop this threat..." God says which then he and Satan used their powers as it went around me.

"What is going on?" I questioned about it.

"Close your eyes..." The two deities says, which I then listened and did what I supposed to do.

And then I saw something while doing it. There were many scenes of visions of other Multiverses, yet there were too many to count from as I looked at many of them that I saw.

"Is this what I think this is?" I asked while still keeping my eyes closed from

"Yes... And they need your help more than ever..." Both God and Satan says before saying their last thing to me. "Let the truth finds out about your true identity...."

"Be awakened...."

And then I felt something pulling away from me as I kept closing and closing my eyes...

It was like I am being pulled in...

In a fate that I cannot comprehend...

+-+

(Intro Opening) Song - Awakened ft. Cassyette | LEC

Scene starts with Lyax all alone in a dark area where light is shining, showing himself in a shadowy silhouette.

If you had it all,
Would you look to fall in the eyes?
Could you walk away this time?
Will you realize,
Recognize,
It's never over.
And the flame that once had died....

Lyax looks around as the orange aura starts to flowing around him, as he looks at the other Multiverses around him, and then closing his eyes.

.... Awakens.

His eyes opens, revealing a mix of yellow and orange eyes, starts to glow, with a symbol on it, and then shows the Union Academy school.

Will you rise above,
The days to come,
Will you be enough?
Will you walk away this time?
Look to your left,
To your right,
Leave the pain behind!

The other champions look above to the sky, where the stars connecting through the other Multiverse connecting to them. Then Lyax sees something at the distance all by himself, as dark clouds approached him as he prepare himself with his weapons.

Cause we all face the fires.
And we stray from the light.
Go and leave the pain behind!

Lyax's girlfriends sees the dark clouds coming to their way as they prepare themselves. Along with the other Multiverses and the Champions.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides!
Can you feel it?
Rid the pain.
Wash it away,
And stand again.

Lyax by himself and the others start fighting the enemies emerging from the dark clouds.

Awakened!

Lyax sees something as a bright glowing light starts flashing, which then he covered his eyes as it got brighter and blasted him away.

(Awakened....)
(Awakened....)
(Awakened....)

Lyax is left unconscious after what happened for a while.

Will you turn and run,
From what's to come,
Will you face it up?
Or will you fall away again?

We see the other Champions and Lyax's girlfriends floating on space, with K'Sante being the first to see what is going on. The reality shattered, while the others starts descending down.

What's calling out,
To be found,
When the time is right,
When the time is right!

Lyax then regains a little of his consciousness, but his vision was a bit blurry, only to realize the shattering reality.

Cause we all face the fires.
And we stray from the light.
Go and leave the pain behind!

Lyax then fully regain his consciousness as he realized he's being pulled by the gravity of space.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides!
Can you feel it?
Rid the pain.
Wash it away,
And stand again.

Lyax then sees many visions of himself in different types of clothing, along seeing other Multiverse as he starts to power himself up.

Awakened!

The others on the ground were fighting the enemies from the emerging darkness of the cloud, up until they saw something. A shooting star, but then it landed, blasting the enemies away.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides.
Wash away what used to be.
Will you make your stand?
The world in your hands again!

Everyone starts to regain their sight again from the dust and everything covering them, revealing Lyax, with a smile on his face while smiling. His girlfriends touch him, seeing that he's fine as tears starts to form from them.

Cause we all face the fires.
And we stray from the light.
Turn the page and make it right!

Lyax then face the enemies, along with many of the villains who is in their command. Villains not from his world or others, but more so somewhere unknown, alongside a villain that is his main rival. Everyone prepared for the fight.

Feel the rush,
Feel the tides!
(Feel the tides!)
Can you feel it?
(Can you feel it?)
Rid the pain.
(Pain!)
Wash it away,
(Wash it away!)
And stand again.
(And stand again!)

Everyone starts charging at each other, fighting the enemies, alongside Lyax who is fighting his villains with his Dysfunction Auditory and his Orochi's Valiant while using his skills.

Awakened!
(Awakened!)

Then Lyax starts jumping himself very high, as he starts to slash the enemies, and once he got to the screen, he slashes it, changing the scene to himself, his girlfriends and friends, and a row of the other people in the Multiverse, revealing the title.

+-+

GASP!

My eyes shot wide open as I leaned upwards from the bed that I was laying on... It was just only a dream... Just only a dream...

"Ugh...." I put a hand on my forehead as I looked around to see the room I first laid upon again.

I checked to see the time already. It was already 3:30 in the afternoon. I slept a little too long....

Up until I felt something past below it while touching it... Something that felt abnormal... And when I felt it again, I looked down to see what it was.

"A book...? Huh...."

Click

I heard the door open as I looked at it, opening it and hearing voices of two girls talking to each other. As the door fully opened, I see one with a red outfit with a scythe on her hand, while the other has blonde hair and her outfit is more so of a fighter look of a style.

"Oh come on Yang! At least we will get to see our newest roommate!" The girl in red says.

The blonde hair named Yang just looks at her giving the face of being unamused. "Ruby, you know we could've see them tomorrow. If today we had a-"

She froze as had her eyes widended with her jaw dropping down. Although for Ruby, she was confused to see her like that, up until she turned her head and looked at me, giving out the same reaction.

"Uh....." I looked at them awkwardly as I waved at them. "Hi...?"

...

...

...

If you wanna know what was the whole silence about. Let's just say I had to experience one of the most wackiest moments...

...

...

...

"OH MY OUM HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!" Ruby says while joyfully yelling seeing me here while jumping around.

Although for Yang, she immediately recovered, yet is still surprised about it.

"So you are our new roommate huh?"

I nodded with a smile on my face.

"The one you'll see in your room and at the academy that often."

"Oh my gosh, hi! My name is Ruby Rose! And I am so excited to see you!" Ruby says as she shook me very agressively, which then Yang realized what was going on.

"R-Ruby! Stop it! You're gonna make him feel dizzy you know that?!" She pulls her back, although Ruby kept trying to resist which she just sighs. "Sorry, I'm Yang Xiao Long. Ruby is quite an energetic sister of mine. She's really is that.... well how do I say this? Quirky?"

I just laughed it off. "Oh don't worry, I've always get that type of aggressive shaking from my girlfriends after all.." Although I widened my eyes realizing the last part she said which got to me. "Wait wait wait, hold on. Do you just say sister?"

"Oh, sorry. I think I didn't put into context enough," Yang starts to explain. "She's actually my little half-sister. Both of us with the same father. Although, let's just say she hasn't been feeling too good for herself though since before."

"Huh? What happened? What do you mean about it?" I questioned, being confused about everything that's going on right now.

Although I almost failed to not notice their expression, as it had completely inverse the mood already, which then Yang completely sighed as Ruby was looking like she's trying to tear up. Yang was trying to speak up, yet was suddenly stopped by Ruby as the sisters looked at each other.

"Let me handle this.." Ruby told her half-sister.

Although Yang was about to protest, though she had no choice and only give her odd, which she then let go of her and Ruby then grabbed a chair as she starts explaining.

"When me and Yang were young, my mother, Summer, was out on a mission during her time at the Beacon Academy. She just didn't tell us about it, but I knew it had to be necessary to tell us, because she really doesn't want us to be put in a grave danger..."

"And, what happened?" I asked her while she continued.

Although, she took her time, as tears were forming like streaks of them, flowing down on her cheek as she started to stutter a few of the words..

"S-She.... Didn't c-come back after a-all this time that she didn't tell me... They've t-told me that... that...."

As soon I realized what she meant about what happened to her mother after all, she started to burst into tears as she starts running to me and hugged. She started crying on my chest.

I was flabbergasted... This poor girl lost her own mother because of what happened. I couldn't just believe the pain she had to go through, even if she has to live with her older half-sister. I can't put any burden of pain that will traumatize her even more. I started to comfort her as she starts to calm down slowly, yet still continues to cry.

"Y'know... I think there's something I have to say," it was my turn now to explain my past, "I also lost few of my loved ones.... None other than my parents..."

"R-Really?" Ruby questioned as she sniffles herself.

"Yeah.... I've lost them during my time after a month past of my own graduation when they unfortunately succumb to their own fate from the fire by a deadly car crash from an drunk driver... Since then, I was only 18 at the time of that accident.."

Both Yang and Ruby were shocked to hear about it, yet they lowered their head down in sadness. They must've feel nothing but full of grief in their own heads right now. They exactly know the pain that they and I have pulled through and continue to suffer like the others.

"But whatever happens, I know my faith cannot be given up through blood and my soul. Fate is the future, the past is just a memory. The present is challenge."

I let go of Ruby as she stopped crying and calmed herself down as she looked at me.

"So why are you actually here? I know I was being excited and all, but it's quite a surprise seeing you here as our roommate," she says while questioning.

"To be fair...." I started rubbing my head. "I actually joined this academy since I was given an invitation by both Headmasters Ozpin and Hanzō..."

"Wait? You mean the them? In which place where they've sent an invitation?" Yang asked.

...

...

...

Shit... I can't let them know about it... There's too many lies I've already made today with my girlfriends.... But now's not the time!

"From..... Earth," I lied, well technically I was honest because of 18 yeats.. But like an idiot as I am, the temptation already happened....

"That's so cool! I have seen a few who come from planet Earth before!," Ruby excitedly exclaimed. "But I've heard that your planet has some people with powers before right?"

"Well yes... But to be fair.... Its number is quite minimal, and not so much people can actually host the powers. 15% of the people I would say... Which to be honest.... At some point it's quite rare.."

"Well if that's the case.... I am glad to see somebody from Earth who can have powers! But we can also meet a lot friends who are powerless or not. Speaking of which, what powers do you have within you?" As Yang asks.

"Shit," I went into a small brain freeze... The fact that if they might know it... Well fuck me... I am going to be one whole big of a celebirty in some cases...

"That, I can't explain, it's a little too complicated and a basically some sort of finders keepers..." And by that I meant, having to explain my own powers... First I was once powerless, though how am I going to try explain I was gifted with such strength by both deities of God and Satan?

"Aw!" Groaned the red-eyed Ruby, whom her expression was one but a disappointed one. But I get she will know this was I have tbe right time to tell her about it.... Right?

"I..... understand. Well y'know, you weren't the only one, as there are few that refuses to talk about it as well." Yang says as she cheers up Ruby who changed her expression with a widened smile.

"Oh? Really?" I was surprised to hear her statement. Glad I wasn't really alone in this case... "Speaking of which, I've been wondering about a friend that I've first met. Has Kirito retuned yet?"

"Wait? You know Kirito?" Ruby questioned me, as if for God knows if I knew anything about Kirito, when it was my first time in here.

"Ruby.... He said first met! Not seen them again in years!" Yang just scowled at her sister, but the two of them just laughs it off. "Speaking of Kirito, he's gone to shopping with some of his friends, since an hour ago.. It would probably tak-"

Knock Knock

"Ruby, Yang, and Lyax? Are you there?"

The closed door was knocked twice, and by the sound of that voice.... Yup.... definitely sounds like Kirito to me.

"You guys already came back from shopping?" Yang answered back. "I thought it would take you guys more than an hour before returning to the dorms."

The door opens, revealing Kirito itself with some grocery bags alongside two other unrecognizable faces that I have not seen as they entered. Those must be their other friends then, one of them has orange hair, the other is a blonde.

"Eheheh, well no," Kiriro laughs as he rubbed the back of his head. We were just shopping to buy some clothes for Lyax if he- oh hey! Lyax! You're still here!"

"Sup Kirito," I salutated with two my two fingers as I jumped up and stood up to my feet. "Busy day for you?"

"Oh you betcha! Set a personal best of 2 minutes and 13 seconds in the time trials against over 10000 of the holographic targets!"

"Woah, that's cool!"

"Uh, Kirito?" The boy with blonde hair asked him as he pointed at me. "Is that the guy you are talking about in class?"

"I could ask differently for you two." I replied back, looking at the two unrecognizable faces.

"Oh right, let me introduce you to them," Kirito says as he starts introducing me and his other friends. "Lyax, the two you see who is right next to me, the one with orange hair, his name is Ichigo Kurosaki, a human, though he's a half-blood Quincy, but as well a Soul Reaper in the well known of Soul Society."

"Hey, Lyax. Hope we can hang out more to know each other," says Ichigo as he raised his hand left hand right above to the level of his head.

"Same to you as well Ichigo." I replied, smiling.

"And him with the blonde hair, his name is Meliodas. He's a hybrid of a demon, angel, and a human, and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath, part of being one of the Seven Deadly Sins." Kirito introduced Meliodas to me.

"What's up! I guess you're a new student in this academy right?" Meliodas greeted while in question.

"Yup, it's nice to see some new faces in here. I mean don't get me wrong, atleast I get to see new people. It's just it's outside of my home planet of Earth..." Oh boy my self Lyax.... If only you, well technically I knew that I could've probably stop there before trying to continue saying the most stupidest lie I made up again.

"Earth?" Ichigo was interested to hear to what I have to say about it. "Does your Earth have some spiritual souls?"

"Err.... That.... We don't have...." I replied, which thankfully it was a legit one, made up to cover a faked one. Considering the fact we do not have those, though in Runeterra, different story.... "Although we do have the same planet of Earth, just probably different timelines.."

"And do you guys have those some sort of demons out there?" It was Meliodases turn

"Same thing, nope."

"Huh, that's quite surprising," Meliodas added. "A lot of where we are came from to visit on different planets. Like for example, the four of us, me, you, Kirito, and Ichigo came from planet Earth. While both Ruby and Yang came from the planet of Remnant. So technically, the Union Academy where we are is following the same timeline as we have... But for us, we come from different timelines."

"I see.... So basically, if I am getting the pieces correct already.... Union Academy is known for the academy bringing in people all across the world.... wait no.. universes! Which probably is the reason why were here!" I said while trying to comprehend about Union Academy.

"That's exactly what's this academy is all about. You know about the Multiverse right?" Ichigo asks.

"Well, not really..." Okay that was a definitely a blatant made up lie there for me... Runeterra exist, so of course I know that the Multiverse is real.

"Hmm, didn't expect you not knowing as well. Literally most people haven't."

Though, I felt some sort of tingling in my stomach, as it felt like it was roaring with something that I almost in an instant almost everybody should understand... The growling makes it a dead giveaway knowing what it meant...

My stomach is growling for food, and probably becauss I have not eaten lunch yet... Which tells me I fell asleep before lunch time passes..

"Lyax? Are you actually hungry for something?" Ruby asks me as I put a hand on my stomach. Yup... It was definitely growling for some food... God damnit! I should've not slept when I had the chance to eat some food!

"Yup.... I am definitely hungry.... Worst part is that I've not eaten lunch.... Yet..."

"I think you missed out a lot. The cafeteria serves a lot of great food in lunch." Kirito says it to me as he set down the grocery bags on my bed. "But, do not fret. Since the five of us are going to a restaurant, consideding it's about to be 5 PM soon."

"I've heard that a new Italian restaurant is opened by the famous chef Tonio Trussardi not too far of where the park is at," says Meliodas as Ruby jumps in delight.

"Oh I love Tonio's food! He's been known to have some of the best Italian cuisine in the world!" She adds.

(cough cough, Gordon Ramsay would like to know your location. actually no, bring in Marco Pierre White instead)

"Well then? Lets go to that restaurant! I am already starving!" I exasperated out loud as everyone else nodded and started heading out to the door room.

We started walking past of the other dorms as a few of us were busy with some conversations. Though I was talking to Ichigo, with some random subjects.. though the topics changed as Ichigo questioned me about the one thing that I have thought in mind..

"So, Lyax.... I was wondering how are your family doing...."

...

...

Family....

The pain of memories still brings me back of what happened to my parents before.... I thought my life would have ended right there and now... But thankfully, if it wasn't for K'Sante... Then my whole life would've plummeted...

But now with this new family... I feel myself at peace...

"Y'know.... They're doing fine just as I remembered...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Though one thought has kept me thinking...

"I wonder how are the others doing?"

...

...

...

...

POV: 3rd Person

Unknown to Lyax however, a few of the people caught their eye on him, specifically a group of people in casual clothing that are looking at him, with such interest. It felt like they have not seen him before.... Though what made them interested were his unknown aura to them that they've felt...

"Hold on.... Artoria, is that a new student walking with Ruby, Yang, Kirito, Ichigo, and Meliodas?" A girl with pink hair and glasses was talking to a girl named Artoria, who seemed intrigued.

"It seems like it.... Surprised that new student is with our friends..." She replies to the pink haired girl with glasses. "I think it's best for us not to interfere tonight. They're showing around the academy just to have a glimpse for the person.."

Though on her thoughts and everyone elses, that aura seemed so.... unknown and mythical.... As many thoughts and questions were asked...

"What is that aura I feel...? It felt powerful than ours..."

"Who is he?"

"I am keen to see him for the first time..."

Meanwhile on Runeterra....

SLAM

Although it was a different story there when Ahri is talking to Akali and Kai'Sa, two of the other girlfriends of Lyax. And by the looks of it, Ahri seemed very unpleased about what's going on.. All three of them were inside the Tavern Palace bar.

(Akali is best girl. Ya can't change my mind)

"So you're telling me that.. LYAX DID NOT RETURN ABOUT HIM GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE OUTSIDE?!?!!"

"Woah, woah! Heh, calm down Ahri!" Akali tries to calm her down, but it was quite inevitable..

"I. Am. Calm." Her grumpy attitude would say so otherwise.

"Not with that attitude you have!" Akali laughs.

DING

All three of them turned their heads as K'Sante arrived with some letters he has brought inside.

"Oh hello, K'Sante," Kai'Sa greets him.

"Hello you three, I think it would be best for you to know about something... The letters I have were written by Lyax. He just sent me those while somewhere." He says as he gives them three letters for one each.

"Hmm? What does it say?" Ahri questions him.

"Figure out yourself."

The three ripped open their letters, pulling out a paper out of it, unfolding, as it reveals a message by Lyax..

×

To: the other Champions

From: Lyax Focus

Hello everyone, just to let you know. I've made this a little over an hour ago. But just to let you know. Yes... I actually did lie saying that I am going somewhere.... But I did not tell you guys it was outside Runeterra.

But anyways, I am in an academy called Union Academy. A prestigious school for anyone with or without power.

Basically, I was invited to join the academy. And first day, I am actually making some new friends now.

Although, they may have not known me.... Yet... So basically.. I am keeping a low profile to my self eheh....

But anyways, if you want to come visit me, I'll do that myself if they figure it out..

But yeah... I guess that's everything?

Don't worry! I am still okay.. Just don't completely go mentally insane after I wrote this. Especially you girls. Since I still love y'all.

<3

~ Lyax

×

"Surprising huh?" K'Sante just grins seeing his adoptive son doing well.

However for the three... They just cannot believe he lied to them. Knowing that he's gone outside of Runeterra.. Their eyes got a bit possesive as their tone changes. All three of them saying in unison...

"Oh Lyax~.... When we see you again, we'll have some explaining to ask.... And of course some punishments~"

...

...

...

...

Back on the academy...

"ACHOO!" Lyax sneezes.

"Bless you there," Meliodas jokes as the rest laugh. Though Lyax did join in the laugh as well.

...

...

...

"Hmm... Has anyone been talking about me lately? Ah, don't think so."

To be continued.....

Next Chapter: 3. A Night Meeting And Games

+—+

Everyone! I ain't dead!

This one was a fun one to make. Although still not yet to the point of the 10k words. I will be working hard as I can and try to not take some long hiatus lol.

But if you guys are enjoying the story, I appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 158 9
「*cough* disclaimer: Bad grammar, And lengthy prompt! May slow update cause focus on main story. No generic Union Academy, just normal crossover」 Ac...
4.6K 109 10
A Boy that been travel around the Multiverse to make good friends and Allie's and lovers. Yet he's a Ultimate Driver of Chaos And Hope Follow the ad...
370K 4.7K 39
Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance, An Imperial Arm, Nothing. He is a 2nd...
19.9K 187 11
This book is not completed, completed mark stands so that it won't get deleted. Hello my name is Y/N. I am a student in union academy and I don't ha...