To change the destiny

By secretlifeofleena

Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
🔴 Important 🔴
New Book Cover..
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

1.2K 58 21
By secretlifeofleena

Next day
As usual I woke up at 4 am. Why not going to garden. Of course they would definitely have a garden. But I don't know where it is. Is it good to roam around others house. Who cares? Let's go. After that I started to search for garden and after finally 10 minutes I found it. It is a huge garden with so many flowers.

Then I started to do meditation and after meditation I started to do some walk. After 1 hour I started to search for my room. But didn't found it. I didn't thought that I would get lost in this huge palace. What to do now? It's Maharani Kunti right? Let's ask her.

Me:- Pranipat Maharani Kunti
Kunti:- Pranipat putri.
Me:- Maharani may you please tell me where is my room? Actually I lost my way.
Kunti:- only if you call me Mata instead of Maharani.
Me:- OK Mata.
Kunti:- come let me show you your room.
After that she shows me my room and went from there. I also went to take bath and get dressed into a beautiful lehnga. As today is kalapardershen I wore a heavy lehnga to look elegant infront of him. Have I told you or not? I think I didn't. Actually I have a little crush on him. And he is........... Dum tananana Dum tanananana .... Karna.. Danveer Karna.

My look
Then a dasi came and tell me that Dushala is asking permission to come inside. It's first time someone is asking permission from me. Then I tell her to let her come inside. Then she came inside and literally she was looking really awesome. Like means literally.

Dushala:- Shivani you are looking awesome.
Me:- not more than you... BTW do you know any temple where I can go.
Of course she would know. What type of questions I ask.
Dushala:- Yes! The one where I found you. Come let's go together.
After that we went to Shiv ji temple. We went on a palki. It was a little bit uncomfortable but I have to manage afterall they are not my family member nor I'm their relative. After getting inside Shiv ji temple. I was mesmerized to see the beauty of temple. It is amazing, awesome like means everything. The architecture is awesome. I don't have words to explain the beauty of temple.

After doing pooja we went to palace. As we went there the kalapardershen was about to so we straightly went to arena. Then a person came and turns out that he is guru Dronacharya.

He announced the rule of kalapardershen and Ashwathama shot the arrow on Chakra and as their plan Duryodhan's name came first.
Ashwathama:- first of all Duryodhan's name came.
Audience:- Kumar Duryodhan ki Jai, Kumar Duryodhan ki Jai, Kumar Duryodhan ki Jai.
Then Duryodhan enter with 3 elephants. 1 thing I can't understand why they have to do this extraordinary entry when they can do a simple entry. I didn't know that Duryodhan will turn out this much handsome. Not that much but yeah he is handsome.

Then again Ashwathama shot the arrow and Nakul's name came.
Dushala:- Mata Bhrata Nakul name came.. Shivani do you know when he was in hastinapur he was the one who make me laugh in all my brothers. He is the most handsome in all my brothers.
Then Nakul gave his entry from eagle's legs. He jumped from this much height, don't he feel scared what if something happen to his handsome face. I had only listen about his handsomeness but now I have also seen it. He is really handsome. But for me Karna is the most handsome man.

Then Nakul and Duryodhan fight started. They both are really talented. I want to learn sword fighting from Nakul. He is really really good. After some time Nakul get defeated. Duryodhan is really powerful. Like it. Not him his fighting skills.
Then Sahadev name came.
Ashwathama:- now Pandu Putra Sahadev will come.
Then Sahadev do his entry while running and after some time he also get defeated.

After that Ashwathama shot the arrow and Yudhisthir name came. He made his entry by jumping from the the big pole.

After that Duryodhan and Yudhisthir started fighting. Yudhisthir was about to defeat Duryodhan but Duryodhan said something which makes Yudhisthir angry. Of course he would have said 'from whom your shameless mother get you'. Yudhisthir was about to go but Duryodhan attacked him and defeated him.
Then Bheem name came

and as we all know he was not get defeated but was get eliminated as he breaked the kalapardershen rule.
Then Arjun name came and as their plan that elephant Murti get broke and fall on Arjun. But fortunately nothing happen to him. He shot the arrows near  elders feet to show respect.

After that Duryodhan and Arjun fight started and Arjun freezes Duryodhan with his arrows.
Guru drona:- Arjun is the best archer in whole Aryavarth.. Arjun now you can unfreeze Duryodhan.
But suddenly an arrow came and unfreezes Duryodhan and gave him back his Gada. Finally you came.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 💚 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

20.1K 844 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
29.9K 2K 22
Suhana, our lively 18-year-old from the 21st century, enjoying her so-called "once-in-a-lifetime" trip with friends. What could go wrong? Well, cue t...
59.8K 2.9K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
399K 23.8K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...