𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙕𝙀. ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By izythescientist

❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢ... More

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟏 / 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟑 / 𝐈𝐈

𝟎𝟏𝟎

2.6K 81 91
By izythescientist

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 , 010 .

╰┈➤ ❝𝙞'𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠?❞

— ᴅᴀʀ & ᴠʙ .

𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ! — 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘢? 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 😂😂😂 𝘪𝘺𝘬𝘺𝘬, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘷 𝘴𝘰𝘴𝘢 4𝘓 !

╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝟐𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ¡! ❞

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ ꜱᴏᴅᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪʟ' ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞

ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ ꜱᴏᴅᴀ ʙʏ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴍ

— 𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 .

$$$

( outfit )

hairstyle :: color ; PINK !

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ; 𝘣𝘤 — 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 / 𝘷𝘤 — 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 !

$$$.

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ; 'ʟɪ ʟɪ'ꜱ ᴄʀɪʙ' !

 /¹/²³  ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 1:04 pm

           ❝ 𝙈𝘼𝙈𝙄, 𝙈𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙊 𝙂𝙐𝘼𝙋𝘼, ¿𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘿𝘼𝘿?❞ (trans — mommy i look cute right?) aaliyah spun around as she stood in her living room directly in front of the tv in purpose to gain her mother's fullll attention. she smiled as she continued to doin poses, seeing her mom continue to look at her.

she kissed her teeth quickly, "vale, ya es suficiente." (trans — okay it's enough) she said before rolling her eyes, "you know you look good ria." she switched to english softening her voice since she was aggressive earlier.

"who's coming to get you anyway?" she asked now more interested in what aaliyah had to say as she looked around seein her mom, 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙚 now staring at her.

aaliyah grabbed her black marc jacobs purse from the couch her mother laid next to looking around, avoiding the question. she eventually started laughing bein all smiles making sade still stare at aaliyah confused.

   that's because for the wholeeeee of today aaliyah just been moping around bein mad depressed due to school bein the next day— tuesday. the only thing exciting was that she'd get her hair done again by lorelai's mother who was a hairstylist.

then suddenly she started getting ready, and it was regular cause she'd often get ready cause she was sad. 

"dime quién viene—" - "waitttttt," aaliyah dragged out the minute she heard her mom speaking spanish. "my friend," she answered, "remember? he's friends with darrian?" she spoke.

"ohhhhhhhhh," sade dragged, "y'all been together this whole spring break." she stated nonchalantly pulling out her phone, "just make sure he gives you a check for your hair." she says making aaliyah furrow her eyebrows, "my hair's free though?" she mumbles as sade chuckles rolling her eyes, 

"youn got to tell him that! that's just to get money bébé. i do that to your father allll the timeee, he just sent me money for my nails but i got them done the other day." sade smiles bringing her hand in front of aaliyah's hand to see her pretty manicure.

only reason why sade could do that was because aaliyah's dad was booked for fraud and had about four more months till he gets out. her parents were still together though, and sade definitely had him sending her money every week.

      she always reminded her kids that it was supposed to be exactly like that, but to also be stable enough to support yourself as well. & sade been through many jobs throughout her life while having her father sending her money constantly. 

aaliyah shakes her head seeing this behavior regular, "AND he a rapper too?" she continued before scoffing loudly, "he probably not even gonna do allat mamiiii," liyah dragged as sade gave her look that proved otherwise.

because from the look of it whenever you walk past aaliyah's room it was her either arguing, laughing, or sleeping while on the phone with david. yes he fought for his privilege to be on the phone with her again and won cause it was every single minute.

a few seconds later aaliyah felt her horne vibrate in her pocket making her pull it out seein that it was him calling her. "hollon he's calling," she mumbled answering the phone holding it to her ear, "hello?"

"i'm in front of your door toriii, you can go ahead and open it fa me." he spoke, a sense of happiness in his voice making aaliyah roll her eyes giving her mom a hug and a kiss goodbye as she sighed walking over to her door, "what happened to you just staying in the car," she groggily expressed cause now he loves standing in front of her door instead of waiting in the car.

"i'm a gentleman, fuck? i gotta walk you to the door, open it for you, make sure you in safely, thenn—"

"aii shut up." aaliyah cut him off not tryna hear him yap for the longest. she reached in front of her closed door as she unlocked it pulling it open facing dd who still had his phone to his ear.

he slowly dropped it as he started smiling madddddd hard at the sight of aaliyah. he been seeing her mad often so it shouldn't be a surprise but it still was cause the girl was real life gorgeous.

"wassup tori?" he cheesed as aaliyah looked at him unamused as she closed the door behind her with a smile threatening to break out cause of how cute he sounded.

she turned to face him again noticing that his hair was out, back in its curly state. it hung at the perfect length as every curl basically shined from the product he put in it. aaliyah was a firm believer that his curly hair fit him sooo well and that he looked the best in it. that was literally the first thing that caught her eye when he walked into lorelai's kitchen after her arguing with jasiah.

"your hairrrr," she dragged out, not bein able to contain her excitement as she finally smiled triggering a even bigger smile from dd as he tilted his head, "what about it?" he asked liking seein her happy like that, it dead looked like her eyes were sparkling while looking at him.

"it looks good daviddd, you kno that." she answered her voice low as she focused on the rest of him, her eyes bein caught onto the actual bling of his chain. the light was hitting it and it looked good on him as well.

dd noticed her gaze on his chain and instantly got the urge to have one made for her inna future, already imagining the size, the length, and everythinggg. 

"yo you bouta have me geeking, let's go." he says wrapping his arm around her shoulders leading her down her porch stairs and to his car that was parked at the end of his driveway. aaliyah suddenly started whining leaning her head on his shoulder interlocking her hand with his, "brooo i can't go to school tomorrow david. help meeee," she complained making dd laugh, this being the seventh time he's heard her complain.

"what if i just drop out like you?" she says, her eyes looking up at dd's as if that was the smartest thing she said ever. dd quickly shakes his head laughing from how excited she looks of her idea, "nooo, you staying in school— fuck?" he replied, attitude laced in his voice as aaliyah rolls her eyes knowing that her mom wouldn't even let her do that either.

as they approached his car dd opens her car door bringing her to the familiar sports car she been in countless of times before. "oh shut up," she groans getting inside immediately getting comfortable sighing as dd closed the door goin to his opening it and getting inside. "where are you taking me anyway?" she asked noticing he never really told her as he just smiled shrugging.

"play ya shit on shuffle." he spoke pointing to the aux cord making aaliyah side eye him crossing her arms. "what?" he furrowed his eyebrows confused leaning over closer to her to get her seatbelt from the side and buckle it in. aaliyah kept a straight face watching his fineee self get closer to her as he focused on puttin the seatbelt on. she don't even know how she did ts.

"you tryna steal my music broooo," she dragged answering as she got comfortable under her seatbelt. "like you not slick." she added as dd scrunched his face up, "what are you talking about bro? half the things you be playin i heard it before, gangsta."

"worda bro?" she simply questioned, leaning forward so she could see him lie in her face as he looked around, "worda bro." he answered happily as aaliyah sighed sitting back, "i hope notti's okay." she said like she was genuinely worried making dd start cracking uppp.

"yo you aggy bro." he says starting the car pulling out her driveway as aaliyah rolled her eyes connecting her phone and putting on her playlist on shuffle— the first song playing being fancy by drake.

"tell me why youn wanna go to school." dd spoke now focusing on driving now wanting to hear aaliyah pretty ass voice more as she takes a deeeep breath cause it's a whole list.

"it's gon be people randomly coming up to me asking if i'm dating you, especially freshman's." she starts, making sure to mention him as a reason. she smiles feeling dd glance at her, "theeeen jasiah annoying ass homeboys asking about me and him. that's kinda it.. " she trailed on.

"you gon be good ma, you kno damn well nun of that shit actually bother you." he smiles shaking his head making aaliyah slightly furrow her eyebrows on how he knew that, he was really getting to know her mad good ina short amount of time.

"i guesssss," she shrugged dragging her words out. "at least i'm getting my hair done." she pointed out, that being the only thing on her mind cause she loves any kind of maintenance appointment for real. 

"word? didn't you just get pink hair though?" dd furrowed his eyebrows genuinely confused as she laughs at his confusion, "yeaaa but you kno.." she got quiet cause there was no actual reason for her to be changing her hair like this aside from that she wants too.

dd hummed staying silent which made aaliyah know he was contemplating on a question cause he does that every time with the same look on his face broooo. now aaliyah knows what he's about to say was gonna be mad disrespectful or reaaal cute.

            most of the time it's disrespectful but stillll .

"you gon let me pay for it?" he asked filling the silence as aaliyah immediately remembered what her mom said as she began to shake her head no. "nigga noooooo, ion want your money." she declined as dd kissed his teeth like he was actually bothered by her declining.

aaliyah chuckled at that as she sighed, "i actually get money david," she boastfully declared smiling dumb hard. "word? what do you do?" he asked as aaliyah looked around.

"scam." she answered as dd furrowed his eyebrows, "whaaat?" he dragged out inna surprised tone making aaliyah burst out laughing, "i'm joking, i'm joking." she repeated waving her arms out in defense.

dd soon laughed after hearing her laughter as well, "nah but on sum real shit what do you do?" he asked as she answered, "ion do nun.. well i used to work at foot locker but i picked that job up in secret cause my parents got mad cause they give me money like every week." she answered, "but i take cosmology classes so i can do hair or sum like that so usually people from there pay me to do their hair." she explained, "i do hair veryyyy good." she added making dd burst out laughing cause of the way she said it.

"nah you bouta kill me tori why you say it like that," he said in between his laughs, "is there sum you tryna let me know?" he asked as aaliyah laughed offa that question. "i hate youuuu." she dragged out smiling dumb hard, "so annoying."

dd continued to laugh as he pulled to a stop at the red light so he can focus on him literally geeking because what was funnier was aaliyah laughing along with him but the minute he was dragging it out by him still laughing her face dropped sooooo fast.

"bro i'm bouta roll up because of you. you stressing me out." she said shaking her head looking out her window as dd tried his best to contain his laughter. "my bad tori i'm sorryyyy," he dragged out opening the compartment in the middle of the two seats which contained her lighter, "there."

aaliyah grabbed it sighing going into his glove department where everything else was getting ready to roll up as she heard dd's phone ring making her side eye him watching him pick it up glancing at his phone seeing who it is and kiss his teeth turnin down the volume a lil and answering it on speaker as he dropped his phone into his lap.

"whatchu want bro?" dd asked making aaliyah now look at him longer noticing a sense of annoyance he literally didn't have an ounce of a few minutes ago.

"dd? ion know what's going on wimmie bro.. i was eating the tacos mama made me then outta no where my heart started hurting." notti's voice came on, sounding maddd worried as he started complaining to dd like a kid, "like she's ignoring me cause she think i'm overreacting but i need help, ma shit hearts bro"

dd glared at aaliyah on sum "you see what typa shi this nigga call me for?" as aaliyah just laughed cause of how adorable she found him goin to his big brother was, cause he actually sounded scared. they both deep down knew he was high asf and that's why he was acting like this too.

"is this what it feels like when somebody put sum shit on me? yo my heart did you put anything on me?" notti suddenly asked as aaliyah ain't waste noooo time to burst out laughing just like dd did before. cause she was gone at the fact that it was either perfect timing or this was dead what happened when you put sum untrue on somebody else.

dd side eyed aaliyah now rolling his eyes as he sighed, "is that liyah's laugh right dereee? tell her i say wassup." notti said getting off topic as aaliyah was too caught up to even greet him back, "she say wassup back. now get off my p—"

"did you put anything on me though? cause now i feel lightheaded like i'm about to fall down or sum." he asked again as dd sighed again, rubbing his forehead in distress, "you want me to call mami and tell her to check on you?" he asked trying to act like he cares for a little even though this nigga was grown and didn't need any of this.

"no she dead right in front of me as i'm speaking to you. she laughing over ha dumb show too. like ya son is dying right here!" he exclaimed, part of his sentence said to his mother as his voice was raised slightly.

"ight then you can get off my phone right?" dd spoke up again as notti now sighed over the phone, "i guess nigga. stop putting shit on me though, safety." notti replied before ending the call, coming to the conclusion that dd put sum on notti and that's the only reason his "heart hurts".

dd slowly turned to aaliyah seeing her silently laugh while looking at the window making dd kiss his teeth out of annoyance seeing her struggle to control how she was gone because she ain't ever been inna situation where the timing was maddd perfect and that was a factt. 

"can i say what i was tryna say?" dd asked with that look on his face that said he was done with everythingggg. aaliyah only nodded taking a deep breath as she turned to dd smiling, "yea whatchu wanna say david?" she said, her smile still on her lips.

"i forgot bro.." he mumbled before speaking again, "but it was sum about you getting money. ion know but females this age live straight offa niggas," he started getting a lil off topic as he continued to speak making aaliyah nod finding a pre rolled jay lighting it, "righttt." she dragged taking a hit.

dd glanced at her peacefully blowing the smoke out her mouth, "but that's not you though, you cool." he says triggering a smile from her as he didn't notice, "madddddd cool." he lowly spoke dragging his words as aaliyah laughed a lil.

"thank you, your cool too. just a lil though." she added seein him pull to another stop at the red light watching him rest his head on the seat before turning his head to her making eye contact that aaliyah internally wish she could break immediately. his hair was slightly in his face but it framed it perfectly as he just continued looking at her as if he was stuck in a trance.

          anddddd it was the last two minutes of fancy by drake so y'all already know if y'all listened to that specific part of the song.

it fit their conversation so well while aaliyah fit the song and any other song he considered good or perfect. her demeanor played a big part into it but it wasn't like dd is gonna be able to tell exactly what it was cause he couldn't put it into words justttt yet.

aaliyah shook her head handing him the blunt to try and get the stare offa her as he took it, eyeing the lipgloss that was on it. he glared at his before taking a pull not caring cause she do ts too often. 

she started smiling again seeing him willingly take a pull not minding her lipgloss cause almost everyone said sum about that. he exhaled with the smoke blowing out his mouth while his window was rolled down, the perfect weather bein felt as he held the blunt back to her without looking at her, knowin she was cheesing.

cause at this point she was just looking at him while he was deadass driving— admiring the nigga. he had a calm ass look on his face like he was at peace as he drove to wherever he was taking her. it was every other moment he'd glance at her to make sure she's good cause she's either smoking, on her phone, or singing to whatever song was playing.

it took dd a couple minutes then he finally took a turn their destination making him sigh of relief. he parked his car turning to aaliyah seeing her this time sleep with the blunt no where to be found— him already knowing she finished it. he furrowed his eyebrows at the sight cause she was just awake.

he just smiled a lil seeing how much of a pretty sleeper she was as he got out of the car and went to her side opening the door. that didn't wake her up as he nudged her knee softly seein her still unresponsive.

"despierta," he spoke, (trans— wake up.) the spanish unknowingly flowing out his mouth seeing her eyes flutter open as she got up. dd laughed a lil at the fact that him speaking spanish got her up as he leaned over to unbuckle her seatbelt while she looked around.

"bro you dead sounded like my mother i got so scared." she mumbles, there bein no apart pause as she just said her words alll together as he tilted her head back. dd furrowed his eyebrows slightly chuckling, "why were you scared?"

"cause she's always waking me up and i never wake up on time." she answers as she sits up looking at dd who was looking at her, waiting for her to realize where they were. 

"where you.. hollon.." she trailed on looking at the front seeing the familiar store in front of her. "waittttttt," she dragged, feeling the sleepiness being taken out of her immediately and excitement taking place as she smiled. "you remembered?" she says, her eyes still on the building.

"'course i remembered, now get out the car." he spoke as aaliyah got our, absentmindedly interlocking hands with dd as he closed the car door. as they walked up he opened the door letting both of them in as she smiled seeing everything, "nah i wasn't exaggerating when i said i love candles," she speaks as she walks deeper into the yankee candle store

that & victoria secret bein the only & best place she gets her candles from, going to either one of those places made her mad happy no matter the circumstance, hence why dd knew to take her there after she finished whining about how she didn't wanna go to school tomorrow. 

she swung there hands back & forth outta excitement as she quickly had her eye on a candle she liked picking it up and smelling it, then puttin it to dd's nose so he could smell it as well. "doesn't it smell gooddd?" she asked as dd nodded, noticing how happy she just got right now. he really didn't think it'll make her this happy but it did fs.

       "𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘏 𝘐𝘔𝘔𝘈 𝘉𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌," aaliyah convinced her best friend who called her facetime making sure she was still getting her hair done by her mom. she watched as lorelai stared into the camera furrowing her eyebrows, "are you getting candles right now?" she asked as aaliyah glanced back at the crate dd held that contained five candles before turning back to her phone, "yea." she answered softly.

lorelai shook her head knowin she had way too much to be buying more as aaliyah started laughing a lil, "say hi," aaliyah nudged dd who was looking up ahead at the line they were in seein they were almost next up. the minute dd notice he held up his blinged out wrist watch to the screen then his chain making lorelai scrunch up her hair immediately, "nigga i said say hi what's wrong with you." aaliyah said as dd side eyed her before waving in the camera, complying to aaliyah's orders.

"anyway imma see you later baby, i love youuuu." she dragged smiling all up in the camera as lorelai smiled a lil rolling her eyes, "i guess rory. bye." she said as aaliyah laughed ending the call walking up since the line was moving more.

"can we get sum to eat after this?" she asked as he nodded, wrapping his arm around her waist bein touchy like always. "what do you wanna eat tori?" 

aaliyah thought to herself shrugging, "you pick something." she says as dd liked around, "ion got nun though." he told her as she frowned at him, "your so difficult." she mumbled as they walked more up as the line moved, now they were next up.

"i'm difficult? you the one wh—"- "hiii, it's gonna be these five please." she cut him off setting the crate on the table as they employee who seemed only a lil older then them smiled immediately at the familiar sight again. "yo aaliyah why are you here again?" she asked as aaliyah looked around, "what do you meannn?"

"you paying for it?" she looked at dd who was next to her, he nodded at her words as aaliyah side eyed him, wondering why he was getting mad at her when she didn't want him paying for her hair but he was gonna end up paying for her candles.

dd glanced at her name tag seein it read 𝘮𝘪𝘢 as she squinted her eyes noticing who he was before going to aaliyah, "ring up my candles please." she requested softly smiling while mia nodded, ringing up each candle. aaliyah still had a smile on her face as dd paid for her candles watching mia put them in bags and handing them to her. 

the minute they left the store dd immediately sighed, "damn that ho can't mind her business? fuck was she staring for?" he asked as aaliyah started laughing knowin he held ts in. "leave her aloneee," she dragged out as dd just shook his head, "i hate nosy ass workers. like focus on gettin money bro." he mumbled under his breath opening her door letting her get inside as he walked over to his getting inside. 

"thank you davidddddddd," she sung which was dead music to his ears as he started the car. "you so kind and generous and pretty." she trailed on as dd chuckled at her words humming, "you welcome tori."

"you tryna eat chick-fil-a?" he asked as he pulled out and got on the road as aaliyah thought to herself nodding, "yea." she answered silence filling between the two as aaliyah was about to connect her phone to the aux cord before smilin as dd focused on the road.

"but remember—"

"nah i KNEW you was gon do that shit!" dd cut her off shaking his head chuckling while aaliyah laughed too, "what'd you expectttt?" she dragged out her words, "i said im sorry toriiiiii, ian even know what i was doin for real." he apologized cause the more he thought about it the more he would've been mad cause that was fr a waste of gas.

she connected her phone letting the next song on shuffle play as she went on it seein she had mutiple notifications from her groupchat making her inaudibly sigh cause she just took ts off of mute.

— — — 𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙔𝙇𝘼𝙔𝘿𝙒 😂😂 — — —

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

how does that benefit anyone 

MYBABYINDII 🫶🏽

rs

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

it benefits me

fuck y'all on 

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

nigga you literally only want 

someone to buy you food bro

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

& no one bouta do ts 😭😭

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

i hate all y'all 

i hope all of y'all get shot

AND die .

what are y'all goin on about 🤦🏽‍♀️

MYBABYINDII 🫶🏽

li liiiii 🥰🥰😍😘

indiiii 🥰🥰🥰

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

lmaoo why you sound tired alr li li 😂😂

cs it's always smth bro

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

bra mari wants us to wake up mad early tmrw

& go to fucking dunkin' donuts 

oh !

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

ionk why you sayin it like it's the worst thing ever 

when you literally worked there and never gave us donuts

cause you'd eat all of them when you'd close by yourself.

now whos the big back again 🤔 ??

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

NIGGA

I DID NEVER GAVE YALL ANY CS THEY WERE OLD

THE LEFTOVER ONES WERE OLD AS FUCK TF ARE YOU YAPPING ABOUT ???

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

yooooo 😂😂😂

yk that nigga mad when he starts typing in all caps

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

nah cause its literally kamari

i literally worked there months ago but u still thinking about them damn donuts

now who's the big back again 🤔 ??

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

y'all will not pmo today

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

😂😂😂😂

oh em gee

my lil sexc butt here 🥰

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

i guess 🙄

lj kept making me play roblox w him

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

can y'all js tell me what happened so we can go back ?

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

the question is do i wanna go back ?

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

LMAOOOOO

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

i'm tryna get BREAKFAST before 

school tomorrow & this broke ass nigga is saying no

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

yo.

i know where you live bro

MYBABYINDII 🫶🏽

oh that's not ??

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

wait i wanna get sum to eat too

konnor take us

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

nigga why me

your the only one with a drivers license 

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

doesn't rei have one?

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

no

i only have a permit

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

so you drive illegally 

yikesters 😬😬

😂😂😂😂 

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

konnor take them 

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

fine

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

😐

your only saying yes because of lj coming.

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

yea that nigga doesn't have shit

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

oh

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

guys i think this next year when lj turns sixteen we should stop babying him

that nigga isn't babied.

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

tryna count how many times you or rei rolled a jay for him cs he can't do it

MYBABYINDII 🫶🏽

nah that nigga genuinely can't do ts 😂😂

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

and its mad funnyyy 😂😂

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

...

hey kamari i don't think i'm being babied either😊

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

stfu

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

anyway.. me & rei rei goin back to roblox 

bye guys 💞💞

gay ona the low ?

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

LMAOOOO

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

ACTUALLY your mad rei is spending time with me and not you

girl i have nothing to be mad about 

she knows exactly where home is at , thank you !

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

period

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

do you know where home is at rei?

𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

it's either u join me or i'm hanging up and lighting my jay

𝙇𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝘼👩🏽‍🍼

kk bye guys!

no one gaf if u go lj.

anyway i'm leaving too 🥰🥰

MYBABYINDII 🫶🏽

no don't leave li li!

wait

are you with ** ***** 

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

the censoring 😂😂 ??

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙔𝙔𝙔😋😋

right😂

MYBABYINDII 🫶🏽

but are you?

good question 🤔

bye guys!

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

🖕🏼

𝙆𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙈😬😬

someone's a bit angry ..

𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘼𝘾𝙀 😐

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

delivered 

             "BUT YEA, ITS ONLY CAUSE WE ALL GON LEAVE HIM & SHIT SO.." aaliyah explained sitting back in the car, putting her chick-fil-a drink he bought her down as he nodded, smiling from the previous laughter they shared after liyah explained why they were blowing up her phone ls.

     cause it was true, they did baby lj and every once in a while someone would notice it and deadass be on sum why are we doin ts. but it was really because everyone else would leave lj when he's in the senior year, him only having selected classes with them due to how high his grades are. he might even be able to skip with them but they ain't wanna take no chances so they were cherishing the time they had with him for now.

"them niggas is maddddd funny bro, see that was my son notti and ddot would get mad and shit." he spoke as aaliyah nodded, "i knowww, i done saw what he called you for." she said laughin a lil from the mention.

then offa that dd started making that face that told aaliyah he had a question again, and right now dd was driving aaliyah straight to lore's house so she could stay for extra time before she gets her hair done. 

"wait so.." dd started, sitting up a lil as he focused on the road, "do any of those niggas like you or are they just your brothers type shit?" he asked, his obvious protective side showing as aaliyah hummed at his question, already giving him the answer.

cause on the real— dd don't even know yet but aaliyah is always around them, especially during summer. even after school she don't even go home straight and go to konnor's house. that was frl da gang.

"yo answer the question." dd requested glancing at her wanting her words so he don't go assuming. aaliyah sighed before speaking, "they really all are." she answered, her tone sounding mad innocent to the point where dd didn't even look at her face but he was knowing she had that innocent face on.

"but.." she said again making dd slightly smile, "but?" he spoke as aaliyah stayed before actually smiling, 

"i used to date kamari when we were freshman." she honestly told dd, looking around out her window as she thought more about it, "cause like— yeaaaa, theeen we broke up because i was too friendly with this random ass nigga id only be around to get answers for our math class. i mean he was kinda fine but that's besides the point."

dd snickered shaking his head hearin the expectable behavior from aaliyah as she continued, "yeah but now we're good and we're not awkward.. i honestly think he forgot about it." she concluded, and if anyone from their friend group heard her say that they'd immediately side eye ts outta her.

"ddot knows about it, i made his ass break up with mar for me cause i was too scared for some reason." she said, laughing at thought cause now she wasn't scared to do ts anymore. dd looked at her by that mention, cause ain't no way it's been that long that he could've known her.

"how'd he do it?" he asked as aaliyah grinned, "bro i told him like, just tell him i don't wanna be his girlfriend anymore and when he came to pick up me and lorelai he found mar and tried to press his ass out. on sum 'don't try talking to her again' and shit. then i had to break in like 'what are you doing?' acting all confused then make them up. then they were friends for like two weeks before they just stopped talking i guess." she explained, "but it was a biiiiig scene, there's prolly a video still out."

"damn." dd loudly mumbled, "that's crazy," he replied knowing ddot would do something like that. "but what about everyone else in there? you think their cool too?" she asked genuinely curious now as dd nodded, "yea they cool and funny as shit. especially india. notti still talking to her too." he added making aaliyah smile from indiana asking if she was with david.

"i kno they gonna be madddd cute, i can't wait!" she exclaimed excitedly making dd side eye her laughing, "i can't wait!" he mocked sounding exactly like her making her mug him. 

"your so unfunny and irritating." she told him looking out her window turning her body away from him. "and irrelevant. ian even heard your music for real but i kno it's ass." she continued hearin dd's laughs as he kissed his teeth, 

"yo calm down, you so feisty for what? what the fuck hurt you cause last time i checked you was too scared and called my good mans to break up wit a nigga for you." he said, immediately using ts against her cause he had literally nothing else.

aaliyah jerked her head back now facing him, "nigga you can barely even keep a girl for more then two months to save your life! i literally met your ex while you were touching all up on me while with her, like get the fuck off ion kno where ya hands have been." she argued, a lil smile laced into her voice as dd scoffed smiling too at what she just said.

"aii but when i was all up on you later that night, did you complain? no you was like daaaavid, i w—"

"ion wanna hear itttt." aaliyah almost whines knowing he knows what she said word for word. "hoe ass nigga. how has no one canceled your ass from how much of a whore you are?" she sarcastically asked shaking her head like she couldn't believe it herself.

"shit, you know why." dd smugly said with the cockiest look on his face bro, "in fact, you kno more then them." he smirked as he drove comfortably before pulling to a stop hearing aaliyah's silence making him turn to her.

"wait but didn't you bend over in front of me to take a picture while you had a boyfriend? didn't you make out with me the night that nigga fake made you his girlfriend? didn't—"

"niggaaaa, weren't you begging to eat it that same exact night while you had a girl and other girls waiting too?" she exclaimed sitting up cause he really tried to clock her with that. she scoffed sitting back while still making eye contact, "and you still wanna eat it too. now let's talk about that."

dd moved once the rest of the cars were moving taking his eyes off of aaliyah for a minute as he laughed a lil, "waittt, cause if i'm not mistaken or sum— wasn't it you literally would've neva ended up leaving for your friends last night cause i was in the crib while you was talking bout sum 'are you scared we're gonna be too loud?' wait hollon tho, cause that wasn't the only time you asked that question—"

"girl literally in the second day of us seeing each other you wanted to eat me out— IN MY BEST FRIENDS CAR!" she raised her voice, "but of course, that's if i'm not mistaken." she smiled at her words as she sat back calmly as if they didn't have a whole argument.

surprisingly; dd stayed quiet too but wit only a smug smile on his face as he continued to drive as if nothing happened either. he just drove until he found himself in lorelai's neighborhood, eventually pulling into her driveway making aaliyah sigh out of happiness cause she really missed her best friend ls.

he put his car in park unbuckling his seatbelt also sighing, "aii tori, have a good day at school tomorrow ight? and you gotta text me like— every single hour of the day and lemme kno if niggas playing witchu." dd said while gathering her food as aaliyah grabbed her yankee candle bag, shocked at how he was just moving like they wasn't just screaming at each other.

she beeeen wished niggas could just do this exact shit whenever she be yelling or arguing, cause that was basically her love language. "i guessss," she dragged out opening her door with her bag & drink in one hand. 

"didnt i make you feel better tho?" he happily asked walking over to the other side as they walked to lorelai's door together. aaliyah hummed noddin her head, "yeah you did, ion even know why you did allat tho, i dead beg my mama to buy me candles everyday and she never do cause i got to many." she spoke and it was trueee, sade was actually finna be mad the minute she see her daughters walking in with more candles after she was a stacked shelf of literally just candles.

dd smiled at her words finding himself genuinely enjoying her company noticing that she really was nice sweet girl when you spend enough time with her and it was dead easy to see through that "toxic" persona that everyone sees her as. like he definitely sees why at times cause she's petty asf and gets jealous easily but stillll.

"oh my goshhh, my wife gon be so happy to see me." she says as they stood in front of her house walking towards her porch. dd sighed tiredly, "bro can you stop callin her ya wife?" he asks as she smiles bringing her eyes to him as they were at the top of the stairs, "why? your jealous david?" she asks back with a smug look on her face. dd just basically side eyed her as she laughs softly bringing her index finger to poke dd's cheek with her nail because his skin was so clear and it basically glowed in the slight sunlight they were in.

"it's okayyyy, your literally almost one of my best friends. but your not my best friend y—"

"oh i'm just your friend?" he cut her off smiling at her, "do you gotta crush on me or summm?" she dragged out as dd just smiled, "nah you.. you kno wassup." 

"oh i do?" she asked dumb founded, "wait so that means you do have a—" - "yo don't piss me off," dd chuckled cutting her off, "talm bout sum 'you gotta crush' nigga do you gotta crush? sounded like it last night when i was in yo—"

"imma call you while lighting my first candle tho, i'm actually so excited." she cut him off immediately changing the topic while her hand still now held the side of his face as dd just stared at her.. and the look her gave her was dead giving he was ready to risk it all and that was rs because she was lowkey mad close to him while looking that good innocently just talking to him. "i have to find a new place for the, tho cause my shelf is full.. or i'll just take out the ones—"

the sound of lorelai's door being opened made aaliyah stop moving as their heads both turned towards the door seeing lorelai stand in front of it while pushing her glasses up, "yo so y'all really planned to just stand in front of my crib doin that dumb shit?" she asked immediately as aaliyah chuckled, "chilllll," she dragged out before turning to dd who smiled too, "nah shut the fuck up lore."

lorelai started laughin eyeing the chick-fil-a bag, "wait is that yours rory?" she asked as she nodded, "can i have a fry?" she asked as aaliyah shrugged turning to dd, "ion know if there's even any in there because his big self kept taking my fries after he told me he didn't want anything." she replied with hints of attitude in her voice as dd dropped his head laughing, "yeaaaa, he big as hell." lorelai shook her head still taking the bag from dd's hand.

"alrightttt," liyah started, "bye daaavid." she spoke now wrapping her arms around his torso as dd did the same, "imma see you tori," he replied as they released each other with dd's arms still around her waist, "can i kiss you?" he mumbled real low as aaliyah smiled from his words slowly nodding.

he planted a soft kiss on her cheek making aaliyah smile harder cause it madddd cute, then he used his hand to turn her chin over to his to place a small kiss on lips as she kissed back— instantly wrapping her arms around dd again burying her head in his chest laughing like crazy cause ts had her cheesing for reaaaaal.

"yo tori come on," dd said after a few seconds of her tryna hide as aaliyah sighed releasing him again, "okay bye david," she said as she turned around to lorelai eating more fries that were surprisingly left over.

"imma see y'all, safety." dd said leavin the porch as they both nodded, "safety." they spoke as the same time making them laugh as aaliyah stepped inside the house while lorelai locked the door.

"girl your literally bouta finish alla my fries lorelai," aaliyah noticed seein lorelai still eat more fries as lorelai rolled her eyes sighing, allowing liyah to take the bag away from her. 

as they walked towards her living room lorelai softly smiled holding her phone that was in her hand before, "hey rory you wanna see sum?" she asked as aaliyah turned to lorelai confused but nodding her head.

thenn, lorelai slowly turned her phone to face aaliyah, showing her the video that was just taken a few seconds ago; showcasing dd & aaliyah displaying their affection hugging and kissing allll up on each other. aaliyah dead didn't know it looked like that from another point of view though.

"I HATE YOUUUUU," aaliyah yelled once she noticed she was takin it secretly, "you so aggy." she said as lorelai laughed harder, "im dead about to post it too." she lowly said as liyah slowly turned to fully face lorelai while putting her stuff down on the table.

"im jokingggg!" lorelai dragged out noticing aaliyah's wholeee facial expression drop. she started smiling again hearing her best friends words, "nah imma post it later on though." she mumbled as aaliyah sighed shaking her head, cause ts never bothered her frl though and she never cared about who woulda been bothered by it.

"nah we actually look cute there thoooo, send me that." she smiled watching the video again. silence broke out in between them as aaliyah feared her eyes away from the veil looking at lorelai who looked back the minute she felt her best friends eyes on her,

"wait.. why is that kinda my man tho?" she asks before cheesing reaaaal hard and lowly giggling making lorelai sigh cause she heard this thousands times before.

and every single nigga she claimed like this she always got caught up with him.

"i'm being deadasssss, he lowkey my.. yeaaaaa!" she smugly dragged out, "i kinda miss him too." she mumbled— the more lorelai stayed quiet the more aaliyah was gonna come up saying more things about him.

"girl i can't wait to see how many niggas gon press you tomorrow," lore finally spoke smiling, "and bitches. that's gonna be mad fun." she says as aaliyah shook her head taking a seat on the arm of the couch nearest to her as lorelai stood in front of her, "is it though? like why can i already hear jasiah's annoying ass homeboys voice in my earrrrrrr."

"that's why you gotta look bad as hellll," lorelai dragged, "but their gonna wanna press me even more?" aaliyah questioned, knowing that was she did was dead vile. she publicly cheated on a nigga with a rapper so it was mad embarrassing and if that happened to aaliyah? someone woulda had to get shot and it wasn't her rules frrr.

"thats the point, now come on imma tell mami your ready." lorelai said grabbing aaliyah's arm bringing her up as they went upstairs. aaliyah smiled softly at her best friend's physical touch, "awwwwh, i love you lorelai my wifeee—"

"aii shut the fuck up."

👩🏽‍🔬𝘼/𝙉:  𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨 ! 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭 , 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 !!

EFE , E4N !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 219 19
𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.❞ 𝘿𝙖...
169K 1.5K 33
Please read😾🫶🏽
91.7K 2.8K 26
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 - 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
20.3K 631 16
❛𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.. ❜ -☆彡 - - - -☆彡 - - - -☆彡 𝐀𝐣𝐚̀, 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝘣𝘰𝘺...