Welcome to Demon School, Irum...

By CutieKiaraCat

The story follows Iruma Suzuki, a 14 year old human girl who is sold to a demon by her lazy, selfish and negl... More

Info of the story
S1 E1 - Iruma-Chan of the Demon School!
S1 E2 - Summon, a Familiar!
đŸ“£Question for everyone!đŸ“£
Happy Birthday Iruma!
Happy New Year Fanart!

S1 E3-P1 - Iruma and Clara

324 6 1
By CutieKiaraCat

This part may obtain some curses/swears and many more.

Don't read this chapter for underage readers.
• • • • • • • • • •
A scene was shown a reddish tail with a heart-shape swishing side by side in end before revealing Clara, who was happily walking to Babyls as she happily sang.

~Clara Singing~

"Who should I play with today~🎶"

~Clara Singing End~

"The Netherworld...

A world demons live in.

And the king who rules over this Netherworld, the "Demon King".

...However, the throne of the Demon King has long remained empty.

And I wonder, who shall become the next Demon King..."

(Theme song belongs to their original owner/s)

The scene shown Babyls School before it changed back in the earlier scene where Iruma and Asmodeus were supposed to get their textbooks before a scream of a girl cut them off, he lifted his arm in defense to protect the blunette before speaking "It's rowdy inside..." The doors were wiggling as the voice from the other side screamed "Rolling!!!" Just then a green ball slammed the doors opened as they leaped and landed into the boxes "Wait...?!" Iruma screamed while Asmodeus punched the box away as the smoke cleared "A-Are you okay?" Iruma asked as the boxes rumbled before it revealed Clara as she happily yelled "Strike!!" She then happily laughed as Iruma looked at her in surprise before she rushed towards Iruma as she introduced herself and her...shoes? "I'm Clara!! Right foot's Connor and left's Murf! My familiar's Falfal! You see, I came to get my textbooks! But, I got carried away and crash into it! Ah, here's a sweet for you! Don't you want to crash into stuff when it's piled up like that?! You do, don't you! I'll do it again so watch me, watch me~!!"

Clara then headed towards the scattered boxes as she sang.

~Clara Singing~

"If it's for Daddy, heave-ho! If it's for Mummy, heave-ho 🎶"

~Clara Singing End~

As Iruma and Asmodeus sweatdropped and watched Clara stocking up the boxes while singing, a teacher, the same one that told Iruma about the forbidden spell since her first day, ran towards the trio as he yelled "Hey, don't go stacking it!" As they watched, Asmodeus got to her side as he whispered near her ear "Valac Clara, she's quite known for being a weirdo." While the teacher tried to stop Clara from stacking more, she wouldn't listen "She destroys stuff and is rather troublesome, so everyone tend to stay away from her." "Troublesome..." Iruma whispered as she watched Clara and she wondered 'How can someone who seemed troublesome looked so innocent and sweet...' Is what Iruma thought before the teacher noticed them and spoke up "Iruma-Chan! And Asmodeus-Kun, right?" Hearing this made Clara looked at them as she happily chirped their names "Iruma, Asmodeus!"

The teacher then smiled at them as he pointed his up and spoke "I'll leave the rest to you!!" A beam of light appeared in his finger as he started levitating Iruma, Asmodeus and Clara before tying them up in ropes as he sending them off in the hallway "There we go! Ah, you forgot your textbooks." He then levitated their textbooks as well while Asmodeus screamed "My lady! Are you okay, my lady!!" After that, the three were now outside as Clara was presently fooling around on the grassy grounds while Iruma and Asmodeus watched as he carried their textbooks. Clara then got up and asked "Iruma-Chi! Azz-Azz, what do you wanna play?!" This surprised the two as they asked "Iruma-Chi?" "Azz-Azz?" The scene showed a pile of stuff lying on the ground as Clara spoke "I have loads! Thorn prickly ball! Glutton glutton picture book! Bloody family breakdown playing house set!"

As Iruma watched, Asmodeus got to her side again and whispered "Let's run." Iruma looked at Asmodeus for a moment as she tried to speak out "B-But..." But was cut off by Clara, who happily smiled brightly "I've decided! Playhouse!! Iruma-Chi, please be the trees in the garden, kay?" Hearing the word 'Please' was one of Iruma's weaknesses 'Please...' Iruma thought as the word 'Please' from Clara was reapeated over and over "Please...please...please..." This stroked Iruma's heart.

"Iruma is, THE soft-hearted girl who can never deny anyone's request."

"Beautiful tree!" Clara complimented as she clapped while Iruma did as Clara told with Asmodeus watching from the background "My lady?!" Clara then asked again "Iruma-Chi, please be strong winds next!" This struck Iruma the second time "Please...please...please..." "Nice wind!!" Clara complicated again while she clapped as Iruma did what Clara told while Asmodeus was screaming again "My lady?!" Clara then asked again "Iruma-Chi, next be a demon pet dog, please!" Third time's the strike! "Please...please...please..." As Iruma pretended to be a demon pet dog as Clara gently petted her "Good girl~!" Clara praised as Asmodeus screamed again "My lady?!" Clara then turned to Asmodeus and spoke " Azz-Azz is the young wife next door who is sleeping with my husband, kay~" However, Asmodeus yelled in anger hearing this and tried to stop it "You! Stop joking around! In the first place, to use my lady as a pet is-" But he was cut off when Iruma spoke up "Let's do it together, Azz-Kun!" Hearing this, Asmodeus had no other choice as he placed a blue flower in his hair, the sign with a bad drawing of a woman on his neck.

And with a high pitched voice, Asmodeus played his role with a angry scowl on his face "Just hurry and break up already, you're really the worst wife! I'll leave the husband that's way older than me that I forcefully married, and the two of us shall live happily ever after!" Iruma was impressed by Asmodeus' acting and cheered "He's good, too good!" Suddenly, a giant axe nearly hit Asmodeus as he luckily dodged it as he yelled at Clara while Iruma watched "What are you doing, you bastard!" Clara on the other hand, was having fun "A bloothbath, a bloodbath!" Clara then turned to Iruma and spoke "Hey, Iruma-Chi, stop this!" This made Iruma surprised and asked "Ehh! What can a dog do?!" Clara was laughing happily until Iruma held up two signs one drawing of a cat and the other a husband "We're missing the husband and cat characters." Iruma spoke as Clara pulled her shoes and spoke "Then, use Connor and Murf. Okay, greeting time! Nice to meet you." She held up her shoes with the signs hanging on them while Iruma confusingly laughed "Haha...nice to meet, you...?!" Iruma swore she saw those eyes of the shoes looking towards her, which made Iruma pale a bit as she lost her colors as she was frozen on her spot while Clara turned her gaze towards Asmodeus and spoke.

"Azz-Azz! My husband came! Secret meeting, secret meeting!" Clara then went to Asmodeus' side and spoke "Well, well, my hubby and the cheating madam next door and doggo, please calm down." Iruma and Asmodeus looked at Clara's homemade 'stew' wearily while Clara continued "Today, it's that person's..." After that, Clara got on Asmodeus' back as she rides him like a horse and smacks his behind "Run, run!" Asmodeus on the other hand was not enjoying this while Iruma was walking beside them "A-Are you okay?" Iruma asked while Asmodeus responded with a mark appearing on his forehead, who was still not enjoying this "I'm fine!! I'll remember this, Clara..." Clara ignored his threats as she continued to have fun while Iruma softly smiled at Clara's cute and funny personality. Afterwards, Iruma and Asmodeus were now running away from the Glutton glutton picture book "Stop it, hey! Wait-" As the Glutton glutton picture book managed to catch Asmodeus while Iruma managed to escape. Iruma ran further into the forest until she came across a gigantic red door filled with golden chains and locks around it. Iruma looked at it bewildered as she whispered "W-What room is this?" She then left to find Asmodeus and Clara.

~Timeskip~

Clara's energy seemed to be endless at that point as Iruma and Asmodeus were lying in the ground, panting tiredly from all the playing they had with Clara "I can't...take it anymore..." Iruma panted as she felt like she ran over a mile "Two hours non-stop..." Clara then went towards the two and spoke "No energy~?" She then pats her two yellow pockets on her skirt, whiched produced a bottle drink as she handed one to Iruma "Here's juice!" She then also proced some snacks as well "I also have snacks!" Iruma accepted the offer from Clara and thanked her "T-Thank you..." She then eyed at the pocket on Clara's skirt "That is..." Iruma trailed off before Clara started explaining "My family's special skill." She then produced a toy snake and a devil trident "I can take out anything I've seen before!" Iruma looked at her in amazement and complimented her "Eh, that's amazing!"

However, someone called Clara from behind "Eh, it's Cla-Rin." Clara who somehow recognized that voice as she turned to see three male demons behind her and happily ran up to them "Yocchi!" The demon, Yocchi, from what Clara called him, patted her head and spoke "There, there. You got new owners again?" Clara happily answered "Yeah!" Iruma, on the other hand, looked confused 'Owners...?' She thought before before Yocchi spoke up "Well, whatever. Give me some juice." Clara nodded "Okay." She then produced three bottles of juice Yocchi asked and handed them to him as the other two demons snicked "Here!" "Thank you~" Yocchi said as he and the two left "See ya." "See ya!" Clara waved them goodbye "Bye bye!" Iruma went to Clara's side and asked "...They are?" Clara turned to Iruma and explained "You see, if I give them something like that, they'll be happy and play with me again once in awhile!"

~Flashback~

The scene showed Yocchi and his group walking towards Clara while Yocchi spoke "Cla-Rin. Gimme some snacks." Clara smiled and nodded "Okay!" She then produced the snacks Yocchi and gave them to him "Here!" "Thank you~ Here Cla-Rin, fetch!" He raised the bone and threw it for Clara to fetch. As Clara went after it, the other two demons laughed.

Another scene showed the trees as Yocchi's voice was heard "Gimme some ice cream." Clara then produced the ice cream she was asked and handed them to Yocchi "Thank you. Then, it's hide and seek! Cla-Rin is the catcher! Count to fifty thousand." With that, Clara started counting "1, 2, 3, 4~" However, Yocchi and his group left her behind until sunset as Clara continued counting as she didn't noticed "20159, 20160, 20161...20162, 20163, 20164..."

~Flashback Ends~

'That's so harsh, but to leave Clara behind and make her count that long...' Iruma worriedly thought as she tried to speak up "That's..." However, Clara spoke up suddenly "But! You guys are the first ones to properly play with me like this!" Iruma looked surprised as Clara pressed her index fingers together as she shyly spoke "That's why...erm...can I, play with you again...?" Iruma then smiled and agreed "Yeah!" This made Clara smile hearing the answer as her tail swished happily behind her. Asmodeus, on the other hand, woke up from the tiredness and spoke up as they turned to see him awake "Let's not, my lady...stupidity spreads..." Clara asked as she jumped up and down "You've recovered, Azz-Azz?! Let's play?! Let's have a hellish marathon!" However, Iruma waved her hands towards Clara and spoke "L-Let's stop for today." And with that, the day ended as they headed home as Iruma thought 'Today was exciting. Tiring but exciting.' After she had her dinner, she changed into her nightgown and went to sleep.

~The next day~

As Iruma peacefully slept in her bed. She was rudely woken thanks to the screeching of her alarm clock making her jump out of her bed and falling over to the side "T-That's really bad for the heart..." Iruma thought out loud.

And with that, she got ready for the day as she finished her breakfast with her grandfather and Opera and headed out "I'll be heading out!" She then left as her grandfather waved back and spoke while Opera watched "Be careful~!" "It's seems like she's gotten used to the school." Opera stated as his ears were up and his tail swishing happily knowing Iruma was starting to get used to being around the other demons. Sullivan, now in his egg form, happily cried and agreed with Opera "Yep, yep. So, a granddaughter's growth is such a happy thing." Opera wiped Sullivan's tears away after that. When Iruma got to school, she managed to meet up with Asmodeus before finding Clara to play with her again.

Clara was producing many random objects to stack on top of each other while Iruma and Asmodeus watched in the background "Higher! Higher!" Clara happily exclaimed as she kept stacking. Next the trio played Go Fish the Demon Way as you sat in a triangle as Iruma waited for Asmodeus to decide what card to choose from her as Clara took the opportunity to peek at his cards whiched Asmodeus noticed and tried to push her away "Don't peek!" Clara then gave a mischievous grin at him "Azz-Azz is so shy~" Clara laughed as she nudges herself against him "The heck?!" Iruma on the other hand, was having a really good time with the other two as she happily smiled and giggled, placing the cards in front of her mouth "Isn't it fine, isn't it fine, isn't it fine~" "Stop it! No, it's not, it's not! I told you it's not, didn't I!" Clara then produced drinks for Iruma and Asmodeus and gave them the bottles "Here, Iruma-Chi, Azz-Azz!"

Asmodeus wasted no time to open the bottle and drink while Iruma just peered sadly at the bottle "T-Thank you." Iruma thanked her as her gaze went towards the blanket filled with different treats and sweets sat as she looked bothered and sad. After that, another day had ended and a new day had started as Clara was happily walking down the hallways as she sang while her tail swished happily behind her.

~Clara Singing~

"Today too~ 🎶 I played with~ 🎶 The both of them~ 🎶"

~Clara Singing End~

While Clara was still happily skipping down, she heard a familiar voice "But, the scholarship student has quite the strange taste." It was Yocchi and his group, they were talking about Iruma, Asmodeus and Clara at that point "They're still hanging out together." The yellow-skinned and red-haired demon spoke while the green-skinned demon asked "Why are they still with such an idiotic girl..." Yocchi then spoke up "Stu-pid. Obviously cause she's useful. Getting her to give us stuff with that ability of hers by dealing with her willy-nilly from time to time is enough for her. Tbe scholarship student will grow tired of her soon, too." "As expected of Yocchan!" Yocchi's, or Yocchan for now, group agreed "As expected of Yocchan!" They laughed.

However, they didn't knew Clara was listening to the whole thing as she trembled while her eyes were shadowed "I know." Clara muttered as she quietly left. Later, Iruma was sitting on the bench looking at the beverage Clara gave her in her hand, she was worried and upset at this point 'Poor Clara, I don't like any of this. She's such a sweet girl and I don't want her to end up the same way like myself when my parents used me...I need to go find her.' Iruma thought until Clara suddenly came out of ten bushes, making Iruma pushed out of her seat and to the ground "Clar-" She was cut off when Clara spoke up and started producing with her magic "A direct hit! You see, this is my favorite snack~ I also have a juice, and books and soft toys! I give you them all! Whatever you want, I'll take them all out!" She pushed the items towards Iruma "Here, here! That's why! That's why...please, play with me again-" However, Clara was cut off when Iruma spoke "I don't need these."

It was silent for a brief moment before Clara spoke up again "...This snack is really yummy, and I also have juice! Ah, rather than juice, this here-" Clara got cut off again when Iruma spoke up "Sorry." This made Clara dropped the stuff in her hands as Iruma tried to speak "Clara, I..." Clara's tail droops and her smile was replaced with a frown as tears started forming in her eyes and started crying "Waaaaaaahhhh!" This startled Iruma and tried to speak up again "Wait, Clara!" She then started to hiccuping and crying at the same time "Again! It's always like this! You grow tired of me and won't play with me again!" Iruma tried to calm her down by talking her out of this "No, it's not like that!" But Clara cried again "You said you don't want it!" "Listen!" "Then, it's useless! I'm an idiot, so I have to give something for you to play with me! It's to pay for your troubles!"  Iruma then grabbed Clara's hand and gently grasp it before making eye contact "Even without these, I'll still play with you!!" Clara started at her before Iruma smiled and continued "Because playing with Clara is...really fun!" This made Clara's tail started swishing for a bit before she asked "Really...?" Iruma answered honestly "Yes, really!! Ah, umm...I reflexively accept those, but as I thought, there is no need to give me anything for playing with you." Then Iruma started explaining as she brought Clara to lay in her chest while she still hugged her and gently stoke her hair "Clara does go too far sometimes, but...I'm really bad at playing, so going to far might just be right for me. That's why, will you play with us again?"

Clara buried herself in Iruma's chest as she felt her whole body turning red before she cried in happiness "...Yeah!!" She felt so happy like the rise of a beautiful early morning as she jumped out of Iruma's arms, her tail was waving excessively as her cheeks were a bit red as she springs up and destroyed the trees around them "Yay!! Wow!! It's my first time getting invited to play~! First time! First time! I was invited to play~~!! Iruma-Chi, what should I do! What should I do?! W-w-w-what should I do? This is my first time!" Clara beamed, Clara never felt so happy since then, Iruma on the other hand, smiled as she spoke "This may...also be my first time inviting anyone." "Ah! What should I do! Iruma-Chi!"

However, they didn't noticed Yocchan and his group looking for Clara until they noticed teb two and approached them "Oi, Cla-Rin. I'm thirsty, so gimme some juice again." Clara stood up and Iruma tried to to stop her "Ah! Wait, Clara." Clara then started walking towards them before she turn to Iruma with a mischievous smile and let out a small "...Watch." She then walked towards them and started to use her magic while Yocchan spoke "Something cold, three...bott-" But he was cut off when Clara slammed a vending machine at Yocchan as his group screamed "Y-Yocchan!" Clara huffed proudly at her achievement and spoke "You can drink as much as you like as long as long as you can put money in it! Bye bye!" The two demons dragged Yocchan as they hurried and scaredly left while Iruma was pale on the background "Haha, as expected, she went too far." Clara turned to Iruma and smiled brightly, as she knew one thing.

She finally had true playmates to play with that will never use her or abandoned her.

~Timeskip~

Later, Iruma was now at the school's courtyard with Clara as Asmodeus is in front of the bluenette, giving her a small bow "As ordered, I've returned after having everyone who had picked on Valac promised that they 'won't mess with her again'. " He says with a positive smile on his face "T-Thank you, Azz-Kun! Erm...you went to have a talk with them, right?" Iruma asked, noticing the small spots of black around his body "Yes! Amicably!" Asmodeus confirmed with a smile on his face while Iruma deadpanned, knowing he didn't actually talk to them "I-I see..." Asmodeus was then hit by a green slime "It's a hit! A hit!" Clara cheered as she held a handful of colorful slimes in each her hands with a bucket hanging on her arm "Azz-Azz is pale, so you're like a canvas~!" Asmodeus got up and growled "You bastard..." Clara then turned to Iruma and spoke "Slime paint. Iruma-Chi, you get blue, kay!" Asmodeus closed his eyes while smirking at Clara "Ha! Don't be fooled, my lady is far to superior to play with your stupid game Valac-" But he was cut off when Iruma threw the blue slime paint at Asmodeus as he stood there in shock that his lady was actually going along while Iruma grinned playfully at him, making his heart flutter.

Iruma then got into position with a handful of colorful slime paint in each her hands as they started playing together and having fun.

"Iruma found a lively playmate in her demon school life."

"What shall we play today~" Clara sang as they continued getting themselves covered in colorful slime paint, mostly Asmodeus.

(End song belongs to their original owner/s)

To be continued...
• • • • • • • • • •
This is part one for episode 3 in season 1, part 2 will be coming soon!

See ya all next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 390 15
... Do I have to say really more than this? Oh well here we go! Kallego was definitely not expecting to be summoned by a human child and even less be...
1.1K 15 16
Stuck in a demon world on the verge of war, Iruma Suzuki finds himself without memories of the past or how he, a human, ended up in the netherworld...
20.8K 773 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
4.9K 212 11
Erica Cassiel had been a Guardian Angel for quite some time now and although her vassal lead a life that was nothing short of perilous, she would bar...