The Arrangement

By CarolineBlom630

A story about how two young men are forced into an arranged marriage in the purpose to form an alliance betwe... More

the arrangement
the reunion
Fire-Ice
The unexpected embrace
You infuriate me-but I love it
My Bunny
The beginning of a courtship
The date
Seduction
shameless
Taken?
The Rescue
Finding Fourth
The rescue 2
The Ex
panic
It's okay to not be Okay
Jealousy.
Friendship
Frustrations.
good boy!
Fights and Desires.
Clingy-Clingy
Obedience
Power
understandings
The wedding
The wedding toast
commemoration 🔞
married life
Jealous possessive husbands
blast from the past
Separated
The truth revealed
The talk
stubborn with my love
Go to the end of the earth for you
a new start?
I'll be good... love the world like I should.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S, not just friends.
much needed closure
Loving you could make Jesus cry
Is this really the end?

Give up yet?

4.4K 197 56
By CarolineBlom630

"Fourth this is my 3rd cup of coffee, tell me why am I here?" Ford said to his friend who was busy pacing up and down in front of him.

"Well I need your help with something." Fourth said looking at Ford anxiously.

"What is it?" Ford asked curiously as he narrowed his eyes at his bestfriend.

"Well..." Fourth said as he bit his bottom lip anxiously. He didn't know how to approach the subject and didn't know how Ford would react.

"Oh my God did you kill someone and now you need me to help you bury the body? Or do you need an alibi? Who was it? Was it one of Gemini's flings?" Ford asked a string of questions directed to Fourth.

"What? No I didn't kill anyone. Why is it when I ask for your help you assume I killed someone?" Fourth replied to his friend's question feeling a bit disappointed.

"Well because you're a psycho." Ford said as he drank his third cup of coffee for the day and it wasn't even noon yet.

"Well... that's true, I can't argue with that. But why do you assume it was one of Gemini's flings?" Fourth asked with a pout as he folded his arms on his chest and looked at his friend.

"Because you like him right?" Ford said looking at his pouty friend.

"Yes I like him but that doesn't still explain why you think I would kill his flings" Fourth replied.

"Because your possessive ass would have kill anyone that makes a move on anyone you are interested in. I bet you have stalked most of his flings already." Ford said eyeing his friend suspiciously. 

"Ugh! Don't look at me like that, I haven't killed any of Gemini's flings... yet." Fourth said lowering his voice when he said yet .

"Fourth!" Ford said as he lifted his eyebrows as if  he was remprimanding his friend.

"Okay enough side tracking, this is not why I called you here." Fourth said as he finally took a seat infront of his bestfriend. 

"Okay what do you want from me?" Ford replied as he eyed Fourth suspiciously.  "I need you to help me find ways for me to be less sexually attracted to Gemini." Fourth said really fast as if he almost ran out of breathe.

"What? Why? I thought you liked him?" A confused Ford asked. "I did... I mean I do. It's just we have this thing going on and well let's just say I don't want him to have the upper hand on me." Fourth replied feeling very shy, he was visibly flustered his face had turned crimson.

"You lost me now. What sort of thing do you guys have?" Ford asked curiously but he was met with silence. "OMG! Is it like some kinky shit?" Ford asked surprised.

"No nothing like that... Or at least I think it's nothing like that." Fourth said then sighed "Okay look last night Gemini and I kind of made out, and it was hot and heavy, the tension was there but nothing really happened." Fourth explained.

"Why didn't anything happen?" Ford asked curiously. "Because he asked me to beg him?" Fourth said nonchalantly. "Beg him to do what?" Ford asked as he was getting more and more confused with Fourth's criptic wording. "You know..." Fourth replied as he averted his gaze away from Ford's not wanting him to see how flustered he was.

"He what? No! You gotta be kidding! Really friend what sort of thing do you guys have going on?" Ford asked with eyebrows furrowed.

"It's complicated okay. So please help me , what can I do to find him less appealing?" Fourth asked with a pout.

"Why don't you just beg him? Just do it and get laid, you kinda need it your whole aura is giving me purple." Ford said eyeing his friend from head to toe. "Purple?" Fourth asked with an arched eyebrow. "Yeah! sexually frustrated." Ford replied. Fourth rolled his eyes and whined "Ford!!! Let's get serious."

"This whole thing is ridiculous." Ford said shaking his head. Fourth held Ford's arms and started whining "please help me friend. Na na na na". With a sigh Ford said "Just think of him as an arrogant asshole. You always hated that about him."

Fourth kept quiet for a second, he looked like he was thinking about it then said"No that's not going to work, thinking of him like that still makes him sexually appealing if not more. Ford looked at his friend making a disgusted face "Ewww you nasty." Fourth laughed and rolled his eyes saying "what? it's true. Don't judge me."

Just as Ford was about to make another snarky remark he received a message that made him smile. "Who is it?" Fourth asked curiously  while trying to peep on Ford's phone as he saw the smile that was growing on his friend's face.

"Sorry Fotfot I have to go." Ford said as he grabbed his car keys and wallet. "Where are you going?" Fourth yelled at the disappearing image of his friend as he walked out of the door.

"To get some dick! One of us has to!" Fourth heard Ford yelling back. He sighed and mumbled "that slut"

Meanwhile at Gemini's apartment

"You what?" Joong exclaimed. He couldn't believe that his friend had an opportunity to seal the deal with Fourth but played hard to get instead.

"You don't get it Archen. It's a power move." Gemini replied with a smirk.

"Okay I think being bitchless for the past few weeks has drove you to insanity or maybe you jerked off too much." Joong said shaking his head.

"Sex is not the end goal here Archen. It's how we get there that's important. Right Pakin?" Gemini said as he nudged Mark who was glued to his phone barely listening to their conversation. 

"Nah Gem I gotta agree with Joong on this one." Mark said with his eyes still glued to his cellphone. "You guys are just two horny for your own good that you forgot the thrill of the chase, the hunt." Gemini said but Joong just shook his head and looked at Gemini disapprovingly.

"You guys are hopeless." Gemini said. "Hopeless we may be, but we are still getting some action. I gotta go." Mark said as he put his phone in his back pocket and grabbed his car keys from the kitchen counter.

"Where are you going?" Gemini asked. "I am going to get some action, something you are not going to be getting for a long, long time my friend." Mark said with a smug smile before he got into the elevator.

"Yho Pakin hold the elevator. " Joong said as he hurriedly made his way towards the elevator. "Where are you going to Archen? I thought we were supposed to hangout together." Gemini said surprised to see Joong leaving. 

"Yeah... No I love you and all but I rather have my dick sucked than watch a boring ass movie with you on Friday night." Joong said as the elevator door closed.

"Assholes!" Gemini mumbled. He looked at the popcorn in the microwave and sighed. Who was he fooling though, staying at home and watching movies on a Friday night was never their thing.

He could call up Joong and join him but if Fourth found out, that would be the end of him. His existence on this earth will perish. He knows when to and when  not to mess with Fourth. Especially with the image of that guy twice Fourth's size, but Fourth almost killed him stuck in his mind. Or did he kill him? He never stuck around to find out.

Maybe he should call Fourth and just give in to him. He had gone several weeks without sex and he thinks he is starting to hallucinate. Plus he doesn't understand what is this unofficial war that they are playing. He doesn't even understand the rules.

Joong was right. What he did was a stupid move, he should have taken Fourth right there and then in his family's kitchen. He should've have savoured him and devoured him.

Just the thought of Fourth arouses him. He decided to call Fourth if he had to be the one that gives in and loses this unspoken game they were playing so be it. He didn't care anymore, all he cared about was having Fourth.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Fourth: Gem?
Gemini: Fourth can I come over?
Fourth: Okay... and Gem?
Gemini: Okay great... yeah?
Fourth: Bring condoms.

After Fourth said that he hang up the phone. Wait what did Fourth mean by that? Is he giving in to me? Fuck I don't care how it happens. Gemini rummaged through his Penthouse looking for condoms.

"Condoms! Condoms!" Gemini kept chanting to himself as he took off his sweatpants and tank top, and wore a long sleeved black fitted shirt that he rolled the sleeves just the right amount to expose his veiny arms.

"Fuck! I gotta find pants." He said as he rummaged through his closet to find the perfect pair of pants. "Ugh why does if matter they are gonna be off anyways" He mutters to himself as he puts on a pair of navy blue jeans.

He grabbed a box of condoms along with his car keys and went into the elevator. "Fuck why is this thing so slow today." Gemini complained as the elevator decended.

When Gemini arrived at Fourth's house, they sneaked upstairs to his room as to not awaken any of his brothers. They don't why they did that, it's not like they were having an affair. Then again they did give their families an impression that they hate each other.

They were barely inside the room when they started passionately kissing each other, it was like they were hungry for each other. Gemini pushed Fourth on to the bed "You are so fucking beautiful tonight." He said as ran his hands down Fourth's legs, then grasped Fourth's left foot. "You have such lovely legs. I want to kiss every inch of them. Starting here." Gemini said as he pressed his lips against Fourth's big toe and then grazed the pad with his teeth.

Fourth could feel the blood rush down below his waistline causing his arousal to harden. Gemini's tongue glides up Fourth's instep and his teeth skim Fourth's heel and up to his ankle. Gemini trailed kisses up the inside of Fourth's calf...soft wet kisses. Fourth wriggled beneath him.

Gemini suddenly flipped Fourth onto his stomach and continued his leisurely journey with his mouth up the backs of Fourth's legs, to his thighs, his ass, and then he stopped. "Please" Fourth groaned. Gemini pulled Fourth's shirt upwards exposing his soft, milky back and placed wet kisses down his spine "I want you naked". Gemini said and Fourth desperately took his shirt off with the help of Gemini.

Gemini ran his tongue up the length of Fourth's spine. "Gem... Please." Fourth groaned, he couldn't take all this teasing anymore. He wanted Gemini and he wanted him NOW! "What do you want, Fourth? You have to use your words baby." His words are soft and close to Fourth's ear. He’s almost lying on top of him … Fourth can feel him hard against his behind.

"You." Fourth said with a moan. "I want you." He groaned. Gemini flipped Fourth on his back. With a devilish grin on his face he looked at Fourth "What do you want?" He asked again. "You... I want you." Fourth replied. "So... so desperate." Gemini said as he smashed his lips on to Fourth's.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always appreciated and welcome. I will try to write a better "sex scene" but this is all I got so far.

Rak na jub jub 🌞🌻❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.5K 37
A Gemini-Fourth AU where they are sons of the most powerful families in Thailand. For Gemini it is love at first sight. However there's a 3rd person...
65.8K 3.3K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story
14.9K 835 22
Just a fanfic about a polyamorous Fourth because he has enough love to give. A love triangle maybe? Between Fourth; Gemini and Phuwin
25.7K 1.9K 33
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...