๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. More

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€

๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™’๐™Š

2.5K 153 69
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

As we kissed, I sat on the counter rubbing his face as our bodies rubbed together. We weren't having sex but I wanted to so bad. I haven't seen my man in what feels like forever. He been on this whole Im spending time with my dad shit so I haven't really been with him as much as I wanted to.

He kissed down my face and neck towards my breast. He went to take one out of my sports bra but I pushed him away with a laugh. "Move." I said as he eyed me.

"What?" He asked before putting his face into my neck as he held onto my waist. "You ain't missed me?"

"I did," I said with a pout as I rubbed his head. "But I'm not onnat right now. I wanna know what you been doing. I ain't seen you in like four days."

"I told you," He said pulling away from me. "I been with Jibreel crazy ass tryna figure shit out. Working out and shit. You wanna see my video I'm finna post?"

"Video?!" I repeated as he unlocked his phone.

"Yeah I did a run with Pop and he said I should record myself practicing and working out. A lot of people doing it now and it's getting them looks so Ima try it." He said with a smirk as he tapped the video. "See."

I watched the video. He was doing a lot of defense drills, shooting drills, and etc. I loved watching him play and so focused. I knew he loved Basketball so I was happy that he was trying everything to go all the way with it.

The video was nicely edited and really showed his skills so I liked it. I hoped this was something he did more often because I think the idea would work.

"I think it would work. The video is nice." I said with a smile before pushing his shoulder. "Okkk! You nice."

He busted out laughing. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

I watched as he eyed me closely before taking a sip from his water bottle. I had my hair down because I was about to go get it done for the girls night out. I literally get my hair done every two weeks. Sometimes every week depends on how I'm feeling.

"Your hair actually long as fuck." He said running his hand through it in amazement. I couldn't help but smile wide. I usually hated when people touch my hair but it's weird how I don't care that he touch me. "What you been doing? You ain't been tryna tell me."

"Because it's nothing to tell," She said with a shrug. "I been at school. Doing my homework and stuff. Everybody been with their boyfriends so I don't be with them like that anymore."

He eyed me before smacking his lips. "What you saying? You do be with me all the time."

I just nodded before leaning my head against his chest. Me and Dee do spend a lot of time together but we're not always together. When I get out of school he's usually at practice or at the gym just because with his dad. When I first started school, he would come to get me everyday but now that his dad was home things were different. They spent a lot of time together.

"We're not always together babe." I said looking up at him as he frowned at me. "It's fine though. You be busy and I be at school. It's not like we don't talk."

"I feel like we always be together when I'm not with my dad." He said before pushing his lips out. "But I see what you mean. I mean compared to when we first got together to now shit has changed as far as that."

"Yeah." I said lowly. It was making me sad now that I really sat and thought about it. I don't like always feeling like I miss him considering me and him used to always be together. Or I would atleast see him once a day but now shit was just too busy.

"Ima do better," He said before kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't even notice at first."

"We be missing each other all the time now." I said before laughing at him as he looked at me with a pout. I knew he didn't mean too so I wasn't mad. I was more so sad that it was so much that I had to tell him. "It's so much that we have to talk about. It's weird."

"I know right," He said with a laugh. "What's with this christmas pictures shit? When you wanna do those?"

I frowned. "Before christmas. Like the week before. Ima show you the pajamas we doing and allat."

"Yuhhhh," He said before laughing. "Matching jammies. We really locked in when you think about it."

"Yuh, yuh, yuhhhh!" I said nodding my head with a smile. He pressed his lips against mine as I held onto him. I was so happy to see him like ugh. Shit be boring without my man frfr.

He grabbed my neck as he deepened the kiss. I was so into it that I didn't even notice that he was starting to take my clothes off. I pulled away and looked at him before busting out laughing. "We not having sex in here," I said causing him to smack his lips.

"Bet," He said picking me up off the counter. I busted out laughing as I held onto him. "We going to the room. Don't even worry about it. What time your mother get off?"

"I'm not sure," She said as he kissed my lips. "Why?"

"Tryna see if this gon be a long night."

—————

I looked in the mirror with a wide smile. My hair was so long and full. I got a body wave unit and it 36". I was honestly and sadly killing these hoes like it's crazy right now. I ran my hands through my hair as I looked in the mirror in awe. I loved it so much.

"Girl," Dejah, my hairstylist said as she laughed. "You been glued to this mirror for like 25 minutes."

I laughed. I was waiting for Dee to be outside so I can go with him to the gym. He said since we didn't spend a lot of time together he was going to start asking me to go to the gym with him so I was excited about that.

"I'm tryna make sure I'm feeling myself for when my man come. He like when I talk shit with my hair done." I said before sticking my tongue out, she laughed.

"You're a clown bro," She said shaking her head. "I do love that unit though. It's so full and it don't shed."

"Yes like Ima start buying hair from her more often cause she did her shit with this hair." I said flipping it over my shoulder. It was so long like I feel like the baddest bitch that ever walked this earth.

My phone dinged causing me to look down at it.

boy💗

You in the pink shop right?

Yeah
You outside?

Yeah
I got Pop in the car with me

Ok

"Thank you bitch," I said before grabbing my purse out of the chair. She started walking me out towards the front of the shop. "I'll see you soon!"

I left out the front door and started making my way towards the car. "Prolly next week knowing y'all." She yelled behind me with a laugh. I hope not because I hated when he pulled my wig off like it's embarrassing to me. I don't like when people know that my man be pulling my wigs off. Like mind your business.

I got into the car and noticed that Dee father was in the back seat. I climbed into the truck before closing the door. He smiled at me as I put my seatbelt on. "Hey, Hey." I said waving at him and his father.

"Wassup." His father said nodding at me.

"Come here." He said eyeing me causing me to lean over towards him. He started touching my hair as I looked over his face. He had his hair braided and a fresh new braid up. His braids was in a ponytail to showcase his new line up. I didn't understand why he got his shit the same day I got mine.

I feel like we in competition or sum.

"You look cute," I said looking him up and down as he rubbed my thigh with his thumb. "What we having a cute off or sum? Which one pull the most or sum?"

He smacked his lips causing me to laugh. "Stop
playing with me," He said before pulling off. "I like your hair though. It look full as hell like it's your real shit. I like when they be fresh like this."

I scrunched my face up with a laugh. "What you tryna say? My wigs be looking crunchy? You can tell me."

He laughed. "Girl what?" He said looking over at me.

"That's what I think you tryna say." I said before looking at his father who was shaking his head. "You think that's what he tryna say too, right?"

"Shit, it sound like it." He said with a shrug, Dee smacked his lips and looked at his father threw the rear view mirror with a mug. "I'm just saying."

"You just wanna start sum," He said looking at him before looking over at me with a frown. "I'm not saying they be crunchy but they be getting crunchy like around the last day you have em in."

"And that's when I get my hair done," I said with my nose wrinkled up as he pulled up to the gym. I rubbed his face and looked around. I've never been to this gym before. It was kind of far from where I lived.

I watched as his father hopped out before he hopped out. I just watched as they walked towards the other guys that were standing outside. I decided to stay in the car until he came and got me because I didn't know them like that. I just took pictures to send in the groupchat so bitches could see how bad I really was.

He looked around and noticed that I wasnt with him. I watched as he started walking over to the car. He opened the door and leaned inside before frowning at me. "You gonna come with me? Why you sitting in here?" He said looking at me as I pouted.

"I am," I said getting out the car. "I just don't know what's going on. I ain't know if we was going in."

I grabbed my purse and put it across my body. I held my phone in my hand as he closed the door. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me inside the gym behind him. I looked around at all the people that was here and I noticed the man with the camera.

"You making another video today?" I asked looking up at him as he started taking his book bag off. He started pulling his shoes out the bag as he looked around.

"Yeah," He said with a smirk. "You wan be in it?"

He got into my face before landing a kiss on my lips causing me to smile. I wanted to watch him play the game and I wanted to be in the video so bitches could see how bad I am. Y'know. "I can I mean, I did just get my hair done so you can show me off today."

He palmed my butt before hugging me closely. "I always show you off.  What you mean?"

"You be showing me off when I don't wanna be shown off. Like when I be sleep or not paying attention and looking down bad. That's embarrassing." I said with a laugh. I noticed that his father was walking over to us.

"You over here all boo loving and shit and we here to practice!" He fussed catching Dee's attention. He smacked his lips and looked over at his father. "Get your head out her ass and get your gear on!"

"Out my ass?" I repeated with a frown.

"Don't even pay him no mind." He said moving away from me. I watched as he put his shoes on before taking a large sip of water. I'm so thankful that he drinks a lot of water because niggas who don't scare me. Like why your pee so green looking?

We walked over towards the court where everybody was and he handed me his phone and water bottle. I sat down on the side and watched as he started warming up as my head rested on my fist.

"Make sure you stretching forreal! You gon be the one hurting in the morning!" His dad said causing me to shake my head. I didn't have a issue with his dad but I did find him annoying a lot of the times. It was just like some of the shit he says didn't have to be said.

At first I didn't get why Dee always was talking slick and saying rude shit to his father but that's how his father talks to him. It was annoying to watch because it's like you going hard for what? You wanna do allat with your son when it's not that serious.

My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts. I grabbed it and noticed it was the group call so I propped the phone up on Dee's water bottle and answered the call. I loved talking to my friends. They always got some shit going on.

"Bitch your hair look so good!!" Bria said as I stuck my airpod in. I smiled and looked at her and Tommi. They both had a bob in. It was weird because it's like, did y'all plan this behind my back? Or all y'all in a photo shoot? Was this a coincidence? The bob was literally identical like they went to the same girl or sum.

They was cute as hell though. I loved them in a bob because it gave woman that's about her shit and ain't finna play with NO hoe! It gives mature like I love a bob. The ones that be making you have your neck a certain way so it can eat down be cute too but I wouldn't get it. I don't like to be sore.

Unless it's from my man.

"Bitch it's so full too like bitch you're eating!!" Tommi yelled before applauding me, I laughed. I noticed that Bria was in a hotel and Tommi was outside somewhere. I couldn't notice where she was but I could hear snapping and yelling.

"Tommi," I said before squinting my eyes towards her background. I was so nosey sometimes but shit bitch I gotta know what's going on. I don't like being left out. It's the Aquarius in me. "Bitch are you at a dice game?"

She smacked her lips before rolling her eyes. "I'm outside with Sleezy. He dragged me out here saying we need to go out on a outing. Shit weird."

Bria laughed. "So the outing was the block?"

"We prolly finna go somewhere after. You know he like to hunt for his money before he spend it." She said, I busted out laughing. He did. It was weird because he like to broadcast how hard he works for his money and then spend the shit on the best.

"He weird." I said looking at Daleel who was now doing defensive drills with some boy. The cameraman was recording them as they ran across the court. I guess he was practicing staying on him but it was weird because he ended up taking the ball.

"This is crazy!" His dad said as they all laughed.

"Bitch where you at? Why you at a basketball court? You know youn never leave the house." Tommi asked causing Bria to laugh. I just rolled my eyes and leaned my head on my fist and watched Dee come down the court. He was so fine.

"I'm at the gym with Dee. He wanted me to come and watch him play and spend time with him I guess. He's practicing and making a video for his scouts." I said before rubbing my eyes. I couldn't do it too much because if a lash get stuck in there I might pass out.

"Girl you stay with that man." Bria said before looking away from the phone with a mug. She reached over the camera and hit somebody. It wasn't hard though but I couldn't see her in the screen no more. "Bitch what you doing on this phone?"

"Watch out Bria," Renni said. I could tell she was leaning on something but I didn't know what. "I'm tryna watch this documentary. You on games."

"I was just seeing what you was doing baby." She said causing Tommi to laugh hysterically. She was a entire clown. "Keep being a smart man. It keeps you great."

"You're a clown." Tommi said. I noticed Dee walking over to me as he wiped the sweat from his face. I grabbed my phone and took the cap off the water. He looked at me before shaking his head as I passed him the water. I watched as he drank it. "Bitch why you staring at that man like that?"

"They in love." Bria said shaking her head. "His big head ass prolly paid for her hair and she prolly turned on looking at him all sweaty. That's how I be with Renni when he play football."

"Girl, I'm glad I got on headphones because you gonna make him think I tell you everything." I said laughing as he eyed me suspiciously. I was tryna hide my face but it's like she's embarrassing reading me like that.

"You ok? You all laughing and shit." He said walking over to me. I started wiping his face off with his rag as he stood over me. He didn't stink or nothing but I hated sweat especially from other people.

One time when we were having sex, a drop of his sweat fell on my forehead. I almost screamed. I almost died. But I had to cover it up. I just wiped his head with the covers and mine with my hand because I was disgusted. I'm glad we had finished just after that moment because I don't know how I could've went on.

"I'm talking to Tommi and Bria about my hair." I said as he leaned over in my face causing me to smile. I kissed his lips and wiped the sweat from his face with the rag. "You look good. I'm so proud of you."

"Aw," He said with a wide smile before pecking my lips. "Thank you baby. You hungry? The other coaches about to order some food. I can tell them get you something. They getting Wing Stop."

"That depends on how long we gonna be here." I said eyeing him as he stood up and sipped his water. I wasn't that hungry, I could wait till after we left.

"We not leaving until later on. I wan watch the game." He said causing me to pout. I didn't wanna be here all day but I guess this what comes with spending the day with him. I just didn't really think he spend his whole day at the gym like this. "You ok with that?"

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Can you just get me some lemon pepper wings? Please."

"Ight, I be back." He said walking off towards the coaches that were standing on the other side of the court. I watched as he grabbed one of their phone and started typing on it. I just rolled my eyes and went back on my phone.

"Girl, you look blew. How long you gonna be there?" Bria asked as I texted my Mom back letting her know that I would be coming home late tonight. "Lip all poked out and shit."

Tommi laughed. "Nah forreal. You look hurt eshit."

"Because I never realized that Ima be here all day like I thought this was gonna be quick. I clearly didn't think long term because if I did then I wouldn't be in this predicament." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah when he say come to the gym just be prepared to be there all day with him." Renni said as I watched Dee catch the ball and drive towards the hoop. "That's all he wanna do all day anyway. Go to the gym, drink water, and talk about basketball."

I laughed. "Boy watch out." Bria said as we laughed.

——————

I watched as Dee dapped with the other coaches as they all spoke amongst each other. It was 10 at night and the game was already over. He had just finished working out so I guess we were about to leave. He walked over towards me and took his shirt off.

He was sweaty and his face has sweat all over it. I wiped his face with the rag before handing him the water. I was so ready to go but I was trying hard not to show it. I didn't want him to not invite me back again.

"You ready to go, huh?" He asked as he slipped his shoes off, I nodded before smirking. "You did good though. Held out for a nigga. I appreciate it."

"So you do this everyday? Or what?" I questioned.

"Uh, I be at the gym till 10 a lot actually. What you think I be lying when I say I just left the gym?" He asked looking at me with a smile, I laughed.

"Sometimes. I more so be irritated than anything." I said before grabbing my water bottle and taking a sip.

"Well," He said with a shrug. "Y'know I'll never lie to you about some dumb shit. And you here with me now so you see first hand how long I be innis bitch."

"Which is a long ass time like what the fuck." I said looking around the gym. His father started walking over to us and quickly started talking to Dee about his performance today. I wasn't really listening because half the shit they be talking about I don't understand.

Pivot this, rise up here like can we go?

"I'll be home a little later tonight. Got some shit to handle with Ren before I come in. Tinki might already be in there though." He said playing with the things in his pocket. Dee looked at him in disgust as he grabbed another shirt from his bag. "What?"

"Why she at the house? When she get back?" He asked.

"Um, She live there." He said with a chuckle, I just shook my head at them. "She got back this morning."

"So you letting her come back after she just abandoned her daughter with a little ass girl and left yo dumb ass in jail?" Dee asked with his eyes squinted. I could tell he was really mad. "You just let that girl do whatever the fuck she want. Shit embarrassing."

"It's not even like that," His dad said with a frown. "We getting married. She apart of our family and she had a hard time accepting what was going on. Everybody did but that don't mean she can't come back around."

"That's exactly what that mean. What the fuck?" Dee said before looking over at me. I just shook my head and went back to drinking my water. I didn't have anything to say about the shit because I didn't want them to start arguing. "If you believe she loyal, you a fool. I ain't gonna say shit else about it."

I looked at his father who looked pissed. He just shook his head and walked off away from us with his hands still in his pockets. I didn't understand why he was even still messing with Tinki. She made everything worse when she ran off and left the baby behind.

"You coming home with me or you wanna go to your house?" He asked looking over at me, I shrugged.

"Wherever you wanna go." I said. I didn't wanna cause a fuss with him because he already mad about this whole Tinki situation. I knew he didn't like her already and for his father to basically go against him was wild.

————-

I laid in bed next to Dee as he slept. I kept hearing Tinki out there on the phone talking loud eshit like she wasn't just gone for a whole month. She talking about how Jibreel was on her mind the whole time she was gone and she was missing her little family and allis like bitch Shut the fuck up.

I wasn't going to say anything to her but if she wake Dee up then she gonna have to hear his mouth. He already don't like her so if he hear her voice and the shit she saying while he sleep he going to be pissed.

"Girl that's what I'm saying!! Like what? I needed a break bitch I had postpartum. My nigga was in jail and I was stuck taking care of all them damn kids." She expressed, I rolled my eyes.

Dee held me close to his chest as he snored in my ear. I knew he was tired so I just laid here and listened to him sleep because who knows how long this would last. He liked to wake up and go straight to the gym.

"Yes then Dee all talking shit about me to everybody saying that Im a unfit mother because I ran off like don't get me started on your mother! I'm just so over this family shit. Like I love Jibreel but his son is disrespectful eshit for no reason."

I scrunched my face up before looking at Dee. He was still asleep. He didn't even hear this bitch talking all this shit and she lucky that he don't cause he would go in on her. I swiftly moved out of his arms and started making my way out the room.

I opened his room door and noticed she was standing right near his room with her phone up to her ear as she ran her mouth. I looked her up and down before walking towards her. "Can you stop being so loud? I literally can hear your whole conversation from Dee room." I said with my hand on my hip.

"Girl, this my man house. I can talk as loud as I want too." She said mugging me, I tilted my head. It was weird because I never had no problem with Tinki. She always seemed cool to me but it's like since she came back from her deadbeat hiatus she been on some straight weirdo shit. Like who talks about they nigga kids while they staying in the house?

"But you talking shit about the nigga kids while they sleep in their rooms. You could atleast be a little quieter about it but you out here talking like you want smoke with the kids or sum." I replied with a mug.

"Girl if youn go back innat room and get fucked and stop worrying about me and my conversation. I can do whatever I want innis house. I live here, you don't."

I looked around in confusion. Next thing I know, I just stepped up and cracked her dead in the mouth.  "Bitch watch your mouth when you speaking ta me! Fuck you talkin about!" I said as she stood there holding her mouth in shock.

——————

It's giving cuntttttt🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 14
read this, you will love it.
400K 22.8K 32
๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜–๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 578 21
It's a love story๐Ÿ’–
154K 3.7K 32
๊Œฉ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ...๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ! ๐abygirl! ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค ๐ˆ โฑง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ!!!๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ! ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ