Ecstasy

By ninis_library

"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean... More

Prologue
00
01
02
03
04
A/n!
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N

05

159 4 5
By ninis_library

Previously: "What the hell?!" we all say in unison.

"These are my supposed brothers?"I say looking at Clementine. I probably have the craziest look on my face right now but I can't really bring myself to care when my kidnappers are staring right at me.

" Well...yes I have the DNA test if you want to see it." She said looking a little scared but also confused.

"Let me!" Me and my main kidnapper(Mateo)  say in unison.

I really need shorter nicknames.

"Stop that!" We say glaring at each other for second before I look at Clementine again with an expectant look.

"You know what I'll just put it right here." She says placing the sheets of paper on the table and running off somewhere.

They don't even look intimidating anymore. They looked better in the dark anyway. That's when I didn't have to see their faces.

I snatched the paper off the table before he could even think about it. And unlucky for me the DNA test said were 100% related. I mean this could be a trick. They could've hacked the company or something just so they could come kidnap me again for breaking their window.

Fucking great.

Before I even had time to process the information the paper was snatched out my hand.

Bitch.

"What did you just say?" Thing 1(Antonio) says as he looks at me. He looks like that frown is permanently drawn on his face.

"I think she called you a bitch." Thing 2(Alejandro) says almost proudly?

"Just give me the damn paper!"M.K.(Mateo) says snatching the paper out of his hands.

Poor paper.

He scan the paper twice top to bottom his eyes widening even more each time he reads.

"What a fucking coincidence." Thing 2 says smiling at me before winking.

Was I supposed to drop to my knees?

Before I made a fake gagging noise I feel a sudden sharp pain in my abdomen making me clutch the area trying not to wince. I guess my ribs didn't heal from the sperm donors kicks.

I guess I wasn't as discrete as a thought I thought as I see Cheekbones's(Rio) eyes flick to my hand that's clutching my waist and then my face before turning away.

"So window breaker here is my baby sister?"

"I guess so." Other guy(Carmello) said staring at me with with a look I can't decipher. Before speaking, "Now that I think about it she does kind of look like you Antonio."

"The fuck she does! Maybe Alejandro but definitely not me." Thing 1 says whom I now know is Antonio.

"We're fucking twins dumbass." He says looking at him with squinted eyes.

I don't know if I should move or...

I hear a sigh and look to see I.K. looking at me with another certain look I can't seem to understand.

What is with these people and their looks??

"So....Aj you feel like going for a ride?" He says squatting down while also scrunching his nose up at the nickname as if it seems odd now.

"I guess so." I shrugged a little not sure what else to do or say.

"My name is Mateo Verga and I'm your eldest brother I am going to be your guardian and I promise to take care of you the best way I can I want you to come to me if you have any problems and tell me if anything or anyone makes you uncomfortable and the men behind me are your other older brothers ad they will be taking care of you to". He proceeds to introduce everybody as I sit there wide-eyed taking in everything he's saying

So all my brothers from oldest to youngest:
Mateo
Leonardo
Valentino
Carmello
Alejandro and Antonio
Marco
Rico

Wait a minute. Does he just want me to come with him so he could kill me? But that would be dumb because they would obviously know that they were the ones that tried to kill me. But they could probably be able to get away with it because they are so rich but why would they want me. I mean I did break their window, but their rich. "Aurelia!"  I flinch at the tone and turn my head to see Mrs. Cameron looking at me with confusion but she only nods her head forward.  I take the hint and urn my head only to  find a hand in front of me I look at it for a second before hesitantly placing my hand in his. 

He grabs my hand and leads me towards the door but not without saying goodbye to the nice officer that played with me while I waited. Even though I called him a hoe.

I really need to stop being so competitive.

Looking up I realize all of my other brothers that were still in the room who were towering over me. Fucking giants.

To make it less awkward I wave my hand as I see all their faces to which they responded with a small wave back. Surprisingly some to them had tears in their eyes and some were looking at me softly. 

I'm not falling for this act of finally getting another person in their family especially knowing how all of this started. I just know after a while they'll start to treat me as if I'm a filthy servant or someone they can use as a punching bag to take their anger out on. But maybe I am the problem, maybe I just need to do better and make sure that everything they say I follow, maybe they will start to treat me different if I just don't talk or just be their doll they can dress up and turn me into the perfect daughter or perfect replacement anything they want me to be maybe then all of the torture will stop.

Shaking thoughts away I realize we are outside waiting for one of the guards as he opens the door waiting or us to get in seeing me hesitate Mateo gently takes my hand and presses it to his mouth leaving a small kiss telling me that it's okay.

Deciding to trust my gut I make my way in the backseat waiting for the car to take off as Mateo gets in the front seat. I just want to feel at home just for once. Sighing I let myself drift off to where all my thoughts inhale me.

One hour later......

The car begins to slow down as I look out the window only to find an empty parking lot with a huge jet in the middle. Oh lord, they're going to kill me, aren't they? They're going to drop me in the ocean to drown and then I'm going to get eaten by sharks but dolphins might get to me before that and god knows- I get interrupted from my thoughts when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to find Mateo looking at me with a bit of amusement. I smile sheepishly as I jump out of the jet with Mateo holding my hand

"As you can tell the jet is here to pick us up because we don't really live here but in order to get there quicker we use the jet but if you're not comfortable or you have motion sickness or something we can-" Interrupt him with a small laugh watching him struggle to be helpful even if this is fake at least I get the chance to enjoy this for a moment. Saying he was shocked was an understatement but that shock morphed into a small smile as his eyes lit up with something unfamiliar.

"Il tuo sorriso 'e bellissimo" he says looking at me. I frown in confusion but before I could ask what he said I hear an engine roar.

I turn around to find more jeeps pull up behind Mateo's nervously I begin walking towards the jet I can't leave so I might as well enjoy my first plane ride. Mateo walks or more like strides in front of me as I have to catch up knowing my little legs have to run in order to catch up.

Climbing into the jet I make sure to go the farthest row just so I'm not the first thing my brothers see when they first walk in. Mateo sat next to me in the other row I assumed he just wanted to give me some space but there must be another reason. Soon all of my brothers came in one by one I soon figured out that two of my brothers were twins and they had totally different personalities I saw them both but one of them seemed more approachable while the other one just glared at everything.

As I waited for the jet to take off I heard footsteps approaching me when I look up I find one of the twins sitting in the row in front of me turning to face me.

"My name is Alejandro and my twin brother over there is Antonio he may look at me but I'm sure he'll come around soon," he says looking at me I can almost see tears forming in his eyes as he looks away from me. Confused I look outside the window as the jet takes off.

After a while, I start to feel tired but I don't want to sleep yet in case something happens or they plan on doing something while I'm sleeping. I hear shuffling beside and when I look I see Mateo in the seat next to me but before I could ask what he was doing he suddenly grabs a blanket from the next seat and drapes it over me.

"Go to sleep my little flower I know you must've had a rough day and I can tell that you tired don't fight it just go to sleep I will make sure to wake you up when we get there." he shushed me. As much as I wanted to argue my eye start to feel even heavier when I hear his voice and just like that I pass out leaving my head on his shoulder.

The next day.........

"-lia Aurelia!" Jumping out of my sleep I hear my name being yelled as I try to move myself as far as possible only for my back to hit the wall as I panic.

"Hey hey it's just me your okay, I'm not going to hurt you, you ok we're home now okay?" I recognize that voice to be Mateo's as he reaches for my hand I only flinch slightly but I put my hand in his causing a soft smile to form on his face. Climbing out of the jet I look up to find all of my brothers lined up at the door while Mateo gives instructions to the guards. I take this chance to look around and find the most gorgeous house I have ever seen I've never been to a place this extravagant, I mean yeah the one where I got kidnapped was almost as good but that doesn't count. I didn't really get the chance to admire it as much because I was you know trying not to get killed.

Arriving at the door Alejandro put in the code and when I walked in my mouth dropped in shock. Oh my god, this is more beautiful than I imagined.

"Holy shit" I whisper to myself but I wasn't the only one who heard it because I hear chuckling from behind me but I wasn't focused on them when this masterpiece of a house is right in front of me. If their walkway looks like this imagine the main parts of the house. I mean if they are going to get rid of me anytime soon at least I can say that I lived in this for a few days and if they have any good food here- Oh my God!- No focus you're only here for a few days so get your head in the right place no food right now they might not want you if you eat too much.

"You must be hungry do you want me to make you some food?" I hear Leonardo ask me. I hesitantly nod my head in case this is all just a part of their act.

"Come let me show you all of my favorite things to eat and when we have sleepovers we're gonna order everything off of chick-fil-a's menus!" Alejandro says pulling me towards what I assume is the kitchen.

"What's Chick-fil-a?" I ask making him stop in his track and look at me like I just told him I slept with his entire lifeline what makes it worse is that we're actually related.

"What?!" he yells making me flinch a little but thank god he was too distracted at the fact that I didn't know what Chick-fil-a was. His yelling caused everyone to come in running.

"You don't know what Chick-fil-a is?" I shake my head. He proceeds to lift off names of different fast food places as he says. I never really went to any of those places because all the "families" I went to either didn't care to feed me or thought that I should eat healthier and even the dean at the orphanage only let us eat porridge or anything that'll give us enough nutrients. I also didn't have a phone so the things people post online I don't know about.

"What about Mcdonald's?" "Oh! That one I know but I've only had fries from there once!" I said excitedly I finally know one even though I didn't have a whole thing of fries I was curious one time and decided to have a taste out of one of the kids in the family and I was punished right after that so it wasn't a huge experience but it was something.

"Oh we're gonna have so much fun together!" he says with a huge smile on his face as I laugh softly.

"Do you want anything specific Principessa?" Carmello asks as Alejandro tells me all about his favorite ice cream which is mint chocolate chip. I shake my head because at this point I just want to eat anything.

After a while, I wind up in the living room as everybody Introduces themselves they all tell me some things about themselves some stuff I remember but my memories all turn up very foggy. Antonio and Rico don't really speak but I don't really expect them to speak to me were practically strangers.

Antonio excuses himself while everybody sits and talks with each other while I sit and enjoy the chatter. Curious I ask Marco where the restroom is luckily it's in the same hallway Antonio just went down. I didn't want them to tell me not to go to him so I just pretended I had to use the restroom.

Walking down the hallway I hear music blasting from one of the rooms I assume this is Antonio's room since nobody else is up there. I knock loudly and after a few minutes of hearing the music turn down the door finally opens.

"Alejandro I'm-" realizing I'm not who he thought he was shocked and stood there frozen.

"Look I'm sorry to bother you but I just wanted to make sure you were ok-" my sentence was replaced with a gasp as he pulled me in for a hug which was very tight by the way. But weirdly I didn't feel scared or uncomfortable instead I felt safe and protected this was the first time I ever felt like this in a long time even when granny was hugging me I was very tense because I didn't want her to find out what I've been hiding from her. So doing the only thing I could I hugged him back. I could feel him shaking slightly as I hugged him back but I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry um- do you want to come in?" he stutters pushing me away. I nod as he steps aside allowing me to enter and when I do It's the most amazing design of a room. "Did you do this yourself?" I ask surprised at how neat it is to which he responds with a nod. His room is filled with different kinds of instruments but what really catches my eye is the wall filled with guitars and the record playing sitting in the corner. Running up to it I smile to myself when I see all types of music including one of my favorite songs ever.

"You like music?" I hear Antonio ask from behind me. Turning around with a huge grin on my face I see him sit down on his little couch thing "Yeah! This is my favorite song I never got the chance to get it but I always hear this song in Granny's Din--" I was cut off from my sentence when I heard a loud laugh looking up I find him leaning back laughing his ass off when I see he has dimples. Yes, dimples. But when I realize I've been caught rambling I look down making sure to hide the blush rising up my neck.

"Sorry this is the first time I've been able to see different instruments except for my run-down guitar I used-"

"Wait you play?" I look up and him and nod but when I was about to say more he puts his finger up telling me to hold on as he walks towards the wall and grabs a guitar hanging from the wall once he sits back down he pats to spot next to him signaling for me to sit next to him as he plays the chorus of my favorite song as I hum along. But we soon get interrupted when I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in," Antonio says putting his guitar down as Marco enters telling us to come down for dinner. Once we wash our hands we all head downstairs only to hear chattering coming from the kitchen but the only thing I'm focused on is the smell. It smells fucking amazing in here. Hearing us arrive they all turn their heads and greet us as I wave my hand with a tight-lipped smile.

Soon Leonardo and Carmello put all the dishes on the table as I take the next seat empty. We all say grace and everyone digs in but me. I guess Rico senses I'm not eating when he turns and looks at me with a confused expression.

"Is the food not good if you don't want it we can always prepare something else if you want?" not knowing what else to say I just shake my head as I fidget with my hands in my lap.

"If you don't want anything else why don't you eat we already said grace if that's what you're worried about?" I look him in the eyes to make sure that everything he said was true and I don't see any signs of a lie so feeling embarrassed I give him another tight-lipped smile as I pick up my fork to eat making sure to only grab small portions just in case they wanted the rest for themselves or would feel disgusted if I just scarfed down so much food.

(A/N: I didn't want the whole thing where she says "I didn't know I could eat yet" because I feel it's a little cringe lol)

Later that evening.....

After finishing dinner I decide to ask Mateo where I was supposed to sleep tonight I don't expect them to have a room for me already. But to my surprise when he showed me my room I was shocked to see it fully furnished and everything was so pretty it even had LED lights with twinkle lights hanging from the walls. Turns out while I was in the jet he had told his guards to get my room ready before I came here. I made sure to thank him so much even though he didn't have to do this.

As I was taking a shower I remember Mateo was supposed to tell me something about what had happened the other night I almost forgot after everything today I need to make sure to ask about that tomorrow and to make sure nobody comes to kill me in my sleep or something.

Laying down I start to fall asleep when I hear my door opening but before I could fully wake up I hear him whisper.

"Buonanotte mio piccolo fiore," he says kissing my forehead before quietly exiting. With that, I fall into a deep slumber not knowing what's to come for tomorrow. (Goodnight my little flower)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates might be slow but I'm working on making them longer while trying to make some more edits for tt so I hope you enjoyed please leave a vote and or comment bye lovess!! <3

Commments??

Concerns??

-Niyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.3K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
3.4K 826 14
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

79.6K 2.8K 64
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
200K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...