That Time Rimuru Got a Daught...

By Asora09

Rimuru was having to deal with all the paperwork 20 years after the end of the Great Tenma War, and suddenly... More

INFORMATION
Prologue
Chapter 1: P-P-P-Papa?!
Chapter 2: What a terrifying little girl...
Chapter 3: I am not a puppy!
Chapter 4.1: The Aftermath of the Battle
Chapter 4.2: Preparations and Journey
Chapter 4.3 Family Time in Dwargon
Chapter 5: The Teddy Bear Incident
Chapter 6: Purudator?
Chapter 7: Noooooo! We are doomed!
Chapter 8: Nyan~♡!
Dragon-san and Slime-chan①: I AM NOT GOO!
Chapter 9: Run Away~
Chapter 10: Mama lost it.
Chapter 11: Wuv you~
Chapter 12: B-Baka
Chapter 13: Tch, tch, tch, tch, tch...
Chapter 14: POW-POW!
Chapter 15: Checkmate
Interlude: Their respective nights
Chapter 16: Happiness
Chapter 17: The Battlefield of the Strongest Wife
Chapter 18: The Battlefield of the Strongest
Chapter 19: *Ufufufu intensifies*
Chapter 20: The Kidnapping Incident
(Non-canon) Chapter 20: Haa haa, haa haa
Chapter 21: Childish
Special Chapter: Cute and little Santa-chan
Interlude: We're going on vacation!
Let's Go to Earth! ②: Geez, you guys are hopeless~!

Let's Go to Earth! ①: I didn't do it, I swear

1.1K 53 19
By Asora09

(Rimuru's Perspective)

"Ugh...Honey...I don't really...urgh...feel so...*blargh*..."

"C-Ciel! Hang in there!"

"Mama...are you ok-wah... no no no no Reili can't-*blargh*!"

"Wawawawa! Reili?!"

"Ciel-san?! Reili-chan?! Are you okay?!"

The scene that transpired before my eyes could only be described as...complete chaos.

Ciel, who was wearing a dignified beige long coat and jeans, was in a not so dignified posture, with both of her hands and knees glued to the floor. A sick expression I've never seen before engulfed her face as she...emptied her stomach onto the street.

Reili, wearing a cute denim overall with yellow buttons on the edges, a pink blouse underneath, and pink ribbons tying her hair, was in a similar situation. Shizu-san was crouching beside her as she gently patted her back saying, "There, there..."

"...Ugh...Honey...me...too..."

"Sure, sure... There, there..." I gently patted Ciel's back as she looked at me with puppy eyes.

Even though she acts so tough at times...

A few seconds passed by in such a way, until Ciel was finally able to stand up on her own two feet. "Urgh...I thought I was gonna die."

Is that even possible? I retorted in my mind as I shifted my attention to Reili, who was being carried by Shizu-san. My girl had her head leaned on her auntie's neck, with her hands clutching onto Shizu-san's yellow one-piece dress for dear life. I could almost swear Reili's eyes turned into spirals somewhere along the way, like how it happens in cartoons.

I didn't think they would have that much trouble crossing worlds... That's right, the culprit of turning two of our party's members into food waterfalls is none other than the power of otherworldly travel.

Though three out of the five of us ended up just fine, so I think we should call that a win...

"How can it be a win! My throat is hurting like crazy! You are so mean!" Ciel adopted the pose of a certain attorney somewhere, pointing at me with her index finger.

"Yes, Papa! You meanie!"

"Awawa! Reili-chan, don't move! You're going to fall!"

Ignoring Reili, who was copying Ciel's pose, and Shizu-san, who was trying to keep her still, I turned around to inspect our surroundings...

"Ah." ...and froze. "C-C-C-C-Ciel?" I turned my head around like a badly-oiled machine. A question mark spawned on top of Ciel's head as she returned my gaze.

"Hm? Something wrong?"

"You...did it on purpose, didn't you?" My eye twitched as I saw her tilt her head to the side, FEIGNING confusion. Yes, feigning, there's literally NO WAY she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

A small, nearly imperceptible smirk appeared on Ciel's face. You...

"Is there something wrong, Rimuru-sa-...Eh?" Shizu-san appeared to have noticed already.

"Ciel, did you just...teleport us HERE? Really? Out of all places?" We hadn't noticed because we were too busy dealing with Ciel and Reili's nausea, but right now, we are standing in the middle of Shibuya crossing. Yes, THAT Shibuya crossing; the world's busiest crosswalk. Which meant that...

"Woah, did those girls just puke on the street?"

"What's going on here? Why is there a guy lying on the street?"

"No no no, more than that, aren't they pretty cute? Do you think they have a boyfriend?"

"Lolicon."

"N-No wait, I was talking about the silver and black-haired ones! I swear!"

...it meant that we were currently surrounded by countless curious eyes. A lot, and by a lot I mean A LOT, of people were currently whispering to each other as they stared at us.

I turned to look at Ciel without saying a thing. I could see how she recoiled a bit from the intensity of my stare. A bead of sweat visibly ran down her forehead as she tried to ignore me. Seeing I wasn't backing down, she closed her eyes, as if that would make me turn into nothingness.

After a couple seconds of awkward silence, Ciel finally gave in and opened her eyes. She tried to make a cute pose, with her tongue out and one of her eyes closed.

"T-Tee-Hee...?"

"..."

"...H-Honey?"

"CIEL, YOU IDIOT!"

"Kyaaaa!!!! I'm sorry!"

We had no choice but to run away with all our might for the next hour, narrowly managing to escape the lawful punishment that came from disturbing peace and order. We ran so fast that we didn't have time to think about what we could've possibly left behind.

That is how our vacations on Earth began.

◇◇◇

(3rd Person's Perspective)

Somewhere in Japan, there is a certain white room that has nothing but a pair of chairs and a table inside. On one of its walls, there was a large black window through which nothing could be seen from the inside.

In such a room, there was a big-framed man resting on one of the chairs. He had blonde hair and toned muscles, and was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts. However, it wasn't his manliness and good-looking face what caught the most attention. No, it wasn't that. It was...

"I'm sorry for the wait, Mr...."

"Veldora."

"Ah, I see. So, Mr. Veldora, are you aware of why you have been arrested?"

...the police handcuffs on his wrists.

Indeed. This place somewhere in Japan is a police station. This white room inside such a place is an interrogation room. And this incredibly handsome and fit man is probably the first true dragon in history that has ever been arrested by a human.

"I did nothing wrong, officer! I was framed! Betrayed!"

And thus began Veldora's journey through Japan's penal system.

---------------------------------------------

It's short. I know. I know. I know. You don't have to tell me. I am aware. After not writing Slime Daughter for a while, I need to slo~wly go back to my previous skill level, okay?

My creative writing has visibly gotten worse from writing so many crappy essays and what not. Essays don't need descriptions of scenes, or character's movements, after all. In any case, the point is that I'm out of practice. And so don't expect too much from the following chapters regarding technical skill.

With that out of the way, how have you guys been? It's sure been a while. It has been so long that we've nearly changed of anime season twice. On topic, is anyone watching Oshi no Ko? I have, and oh boy it has been a journey.

I've been slowly getting away from animes that have a heavy/serious plot. I like relaxed animes that I don't have to worry about what will happen because I am sure nothing will ever go wrong. It's just relaxing stuff that makes me smile, that's all. And because of that, Oshi no Ko came down on me like a bucket of cold water. Especially the first episode. Like WHY?! WHY?! I'm not spoiling; if you've watched it, you surely know what I'm talking about.

Also, thank you so much for the 70k reads and all your comments. It might not look like it, but I read every single one of them, no matter how short or long it is, so feel free to leave some more, I really enjoy reading them.

Anyway, erm... What else can I say... sorry? I am sorry for being so inconsistent with my updates... I'm not going to promise anything regarding the wait between chapters anymore, because I just seem to jinx myself whenever I do so.

And so, I'm sorry. Thanks to all of you who are still waiting for this lazy excuse of a person to update their lazy excuse of a story. Seriously, thank you. It made my day receiving all your replies telling me you were still waiting. You're the best, really.

And so, with that said, let's meet again in the next chapter! Whenever that is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
169K 5.9K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...