MY BODYGUARD

Av vmypanda

You - YOU PERVERT !!! I'd rather die Jk - Ma'am even if you'll be the last person on this planet , I won't l... Mer

Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part- 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part- 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 18
Achievement

Part - 17

1.9K 47 12
Av vmypanda

You - I have decided I'll Marry Taehyung and become his forever .

Divi - are you a dumbfuck ? You won't do this at all ... I won't let you . *Silence*

Divi - Ok .. but Y/n if not for anyone else try last time for yourself for Jungkook.
*Leaves*

Meanwhile:-
Jeon family Along with Lisa arrived at the destination. Where they were welcomed by your dad .  He wasn't pleased to see Jungkook there .

Dad - w..welcome Mr.Jeon and- *gives hand to shake*

Mr.Jeon - am I a starnger to you huh friend ? *Hugs him*

Dad - *they both smiled at each-other and* Jungk...

Jk - Myself Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon PlayStation and The King of Mafia world . *Shooks hands with him*

Your dad was amazed to See these expressions on his face. Your dad just nodded and they went in .
Jk's curious eyes looked for that one girl everywhere while Jimin and Lisa followed him to make sure he keeps well.

Tae - you'll came ? I was waiting for you guys only .

Jimin - yeah

Tae - Miss Lisa nice to meet you again . Y/n told me that you both are dating? Congratulations.

Lisa - y...yes *smiles weakly*

Tae - Jungkook you know what I'm so lucky to get married to the girl I wanted , she's all that my heart desires for ... Just as your bond is with Lisa , I have that connection with Y/n too ...
And now I can not give up on her .

Jk - why are you telling me all these?

Tae - no kinda felt to say ...

Jk - Ik everything Taehyung you're indeed lucky *smiles through pain*

Tae - Ofcourse.

Jimin - ahhh excuse me I'll just come back ..

Lisa - are you alright? It's happening what you wanted.

Jk - yess I'm... I just need some fresh air ..

You felt broken , couldn't even process the things . You were sobbing silently .
When the lights went off you stood up , trying to go out in brightness . When suddenly someone closed your mouth .

You - jqhtgswggsergbbkif...hhj..
*You bite the person's hand*

Jimin - Aaaahhhh ouchh it's me ...

You - Jimin ? What are you doing here?

Jimin - I'm here playing the biggest roll of your story . I want you to meet Jk ... He's so stubborn he won't listen so yo-

You - what do you mean ? Why should I? I won't go anywhere...

Jimin - oh poor girl I'm not asking and sorry for this- *picks you up on the shoulder*

You - are you crazy let me go ...

Jungkook's pov.
Ain't I doing it for good?  she isn't safe with me and Taehyung can take care of her I know .. But I really love her

*Phone rings*

Jk - h-hello

? - hello huh? You jerk ... How can you do this to me ?

Jk - *recognises her voice* Purple ! *Sobs*

You - you even remember me ?

Jk - I'm sorry ... But I couldn't give you what you want.. I love someone else...

You - ik and even that girl? Ik her but what makes you unhappy? It seems like you're giving up on her ? ...

Jk - yes I'm , I had to hurt her , had to create misunderstanding just to push her away from me ... So that she can be Happy *Sad smile* 

You - unbelievable.. excellent ... Tell me one thing did you ever consider me as something?

Jk - Y-yes you're the 3rd important person for me after my dad and her ... Ykw you always gave me her vibes .
*Sad Chuckle*

You -  that's true And you know what you're going to loose two persons if you lost her .

Jk - wdym? *Confused*

You - You always wanted to see me nah ? You'll meet me today ... Turn back Jeon Bunny Jungcock and look at me .

Jk - You ?

His whole world stopped once he looked back , when he saw his girl .. it was none other than you . He was always right . The moon light fell upon you shinning that purple gown which he gifted you , there wasn't any veil yet . He got mesmerized by you . Your eyes were teary so we're his . You were taking steps towards him making his heart beat faster . For a moment you both just stared at eachother

You - *Jumps upon him hanging around his neck while crying badly* You're so bad JEON JUNGKOOK you couldn't even recognise me ... I hate you !!!

Jk - *held your waist tightly* I'm sorry Purple. *Cries*

You - I hate you so muchhh.. what made you think that I'll be happy without you ? What if Jimin and Divi didn't told me to call you as Purple.. I would have never known ... You could endure seeing me with with someone else? in some else's arms? *Hits him*

Jk - shhh ... Don't say that...  I cant-

You - then why are you throwing me away?

Jk - I am sorry love , Little one we both love each-other and we know that but have you ever thought of Taehyung? He loves you to-

You - b-but-

Jk - ik ik it wasn't you who bought him but it was me coz that time I didn't know that I would love you this extent.

You - is this the reason why are you doing this all *pushes him* who gave you the right to become a sacrificier ?

Jk - *cups her cheek* don't push me ... Please don't.. Y/n trust me I have seen the genuine love in his eyes , that day when he saved you from your father's slap I was concious , each and every time when he takes care of you believes you never asks for explaintion ... I think he's the best for you ... Moreover he'll cherish you and treat you like a woman. *Smiles through pain*

You - NO ... NO... NO I DON'T WANT TO BE SOMEONE'S WOMAN ! I WANT TO BE YOUR KID .. YOUR LITTLE BRAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE , I want you to be mine... *Hugs him and hides her face in his chest crying*

Jk - *caresses her head* You'll always be ... I promise I won't be anyone else rather than yours .

All these while their were two pairs of eyes looking at them .

*Clapping sounds*

?? - Brilliant lovers ! Loved it !

It caught both of your attention ... Both of your eyes widened you held Jungkook's hand tight . Jungkook looked at you then at Taehyung.

Tae - I never knew it what was going between both of you .

Jk - Taehyung we-

Tae - *punches him* SHUT UP !! I didn't ask you .

You - Taehyung!!! Please don't do anything to him it's me who's the reason for your condition.

Tae - WHY ME HUH? You should have told me that before I would have backed .

You - Taehyung believe me I tried many times within these 3 months but you didn't try to understand me

Tae - then you should have made me understood ... And Jungkook are you fucking fool to run away from her ???

Jk - I didn't know about her feelings , I thought she loved you.

Tae - *scoffed* that never happened coz she had you in her heart . My love is just one sided... She loves you .

You - Tae... I'm sorry *falls on her knee*

*Taehyung closes his eyes and makes fist on his hand going out from there*

Jk - Y/nahh get up ... Go to him .

Wedding time :-
Your father walked you to the aisle , you were shivering and Tae noticed everything but then you  but halted. You couldn't move and control yourself and started crying.

Dad - what happened Y/n ? Come on Tae is waiting.

Dad - Y/n-

Tae - I told you nah ? My love for will never be faded away...
*holds your wrist tightly and Drags you*

You were very confused and tired .

He does something very unexpected , he leaves your wrist and pushes you somewhere , you could have fall but a pair of hands held you . It was  Jungkook who was then standing in the crowd before Tae approached him .

Tae - Are you guys really mad ? What were you going to do huh ? Sacrifice your love for someone else??? Can you both be happy without each-other? Neither you both can nor me ... The guilt of separating you both will kill me everyday .

*Everyone hears to Taehyung like a child surprised*

Dad - Taehyung what are you saying? Marriage is not a joke!

Tae - nor is Love a joke ... Uncle what do you think I never knew that how you warned Jk in the hospital to forget Y/n ? By putting allegations on him for being a Mafia ? That Y/n doesn't love him it's just her childishness ... That I tend to kill myself if she is separated from me .
I knew it all from the day of our engagement but how I wished they both told me themselves...

You - what?

To be continued...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

130K 6.8K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
4.4K 426 19
Y/N - Srew you Mr Jeon!! I will never gonna fall in love with you, never !!!! Because love is just stupid feeling in this world where two people end...
16.1K 377 16
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 "...
18.1K 1.5K 13
Where Jungkook and Jimin used to be best friends, but it didn't work out. Jimin grows a hatred for Jungkook, and Jungkook grows a desire for giving...