Oh, Fuzz Buckets

Galing kay Kittycatyellow

You're a wizard. Your names y/n l/n, and you are exactly-wait....multiply five...carry the two...? 918 years... Higit pa

How it began
Spellbound
Old days Camelot
Magic or pride
True power
Fixing Excalibur
A/n IMPORTANT! If you like this story that is
Camelot under attack
Alliance
Important!
War pt one
Important.....again.
War pt 2
Home
Wizard tech
Important for the rule of comedy~
Dragons den
Unwanted magic
Not important, but appreciated if read.
The other side of me
Two y/n's?
It Ends Now
Oh, Fuzz Buckets
Really, really important note! About Rott!
The sequel.
I have a question.
Anniversary!!

Hisirdoux Casperans zodiac sign.

334 8 2
Galing kay Kittycatyellow

 Hello lovelies! Long time no see!

Now, as you can probably guess by the title, I am going to try to figure out the mystery of Douxie's zodiac sign. I've searched the entire internet, but found nothing. 

But I'm going to make a conclusion with the evidence I found on Fandom. 

In the Fandom, it's says, "then the year of his birth would approximately be in the summer of 1098 AD." 

-Fandom.

Summer, so that already excludes a lot of zodiac signs. The remaining ones being:

Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo. 

But Virgo is really at the end of it, so we can basically exclude Virgo. That leaves Gemini, Cancer and Leo. 

But Gemini is really at the beginning of it, so we can most likely exclude that as well. So, that leaves Cancer and Leo.

But given by the personality traits he has later on, "charming, honorable, well-meaning, and hard-working."

-Fandom.

Hisirdoux Casperan is most likely a Cancer, due to these personality traits he has. 

Leo's are charming, and well-meaning, but they are natural leaders, and don't tend to work hard themselves. Leo's are very proud, but honorable and proud are two different things, Leo would most likely do the lifesaving thing, not the honorable thing.

So yeah, Hisirdoux Casperan is most likely a Cancer.

But don't hold me to that.

Love you all! Hope you enjoyed reading!

Don't smoke.

Bye!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.5K 645 28
Chris and Martin Kratt have a best friend. When the Bros discover someone following them, one day, the crew tracks down the person to find someone C...
30K 486 200
[ALSO ON QUOTEV] More incorrect quotes! I do not own Ninjago or most of these quotes, very few of these are made up and I'm still too lazy to tell y...
80.7K 2.1K 9
Newt goes looking for some Appaloosa Puffskeins and ends up finding something even wilder... You!
870K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.