Yoonmin Oneshot || 18+ / 21+

By yoonminnniee

These are few one shots of yoonmin I write very randomly. Well, it's very random so suit yourself. There migh... More

<Important Notes>
<Fuck Me rough Master>
<She's on the game Pt.1>
<Console my nightmares pt.1>
<NOT AN UPDATE>
<Wedding Night>
<Taehyung got a little bunny>
<Taehyung got a little bunny pt2 (smut)>
1K!!??

<First Time>

313 7 11
By yoonminnniee

Look at the rough drawing of the setting i have provided at the last for reference.It is the model.

=======================================================

Yoonmin
Daddy Jimin Little Yoongi
Age play. Ddlb
Dom top Jimine sub bottom Yoonie
First time sex
Gentle love

It was a chilly night.. Min Yoongi, a music producer and his famous dancer boyfriend Park Jimin were working at Hybe labels.They were exhausted a bit , but not too under the weather. It's about 6 : 30 pm and the couple just came back home. They were pretty enthusiastic for people with extra draining works.

The season was rainy..and signs of a storm was on air. The air and atmosphere turning chillier and darker by the second.. they lived in a penthouse in a suburban part in Seoul. As nature enthusiasts and artists they were very connected to nature. Their penthouse was sleek but cozy. It was decorated in hues of black and white and some grey and silver thrown in where desired. They had long floor to ceiling windows that looked over the beauty of the suburbs..it was a perfect mixture of manmade and nature...

Both of them changed their sweaty clothes and into comfortable dress. They had a non sexual (and wanna be sexual ) dynamic of DDLB going on. They were never sexual with each other. Things have always been fluffy and cute between them . Despite being virgins and well educated in sex matters , they never felt any hurry to have sex. It was afterall nothing to just get over with fastly. They went as far as making outs. But never more than that.

In the outside world , Min Yoongi was the intimidating man you don't wanna cross. But the real Min Yoongi was a soft man who wanted to feel loved.

Park Jimin was everybit a social butterfly and soft looking most often. But in him is a daddy dom that likes taking care of his darling.He can be very intimidating if he wishes to. He just likes putting on a soft aura.

The storm was building in strength each passing second. Both boyfriends cuddled on their bed that was placed along the window. Jimin as big spoon and Yoongi on top of him.Lying down and engrossed in each other.. They stared at the storm beginning..it was cozy for the couple. The wall adjacent to the window was holding a fire place. It was lit and providing an amber glow for the couple.

The silence was pleasant but it held some kind of charge inducing element.Both the couple were feeling it.
A pull from the nature like she was doing this for them and they had to do something to complete her wish.

They looked at each other. Their eyes were soft. Adoring. Loving. Then slowly Yoongi raised his head a bit , pouting slightly and looked into Jimin's eyes.When Jimin was looking back at him with same intensity, He lifted his head and placed his lips on Jimin's. They closed their eyes, savoring their essence and taste. They opened their eyes and saw each other's burning with love and now brimming lust.

They kissed again, this time a bit faster. They kissed and kissed . Not getting enough of each other. Then Jimin Sat against the headboard, pulling Yoongi with him so that Yoongi was sitting on him , straddling and in his embrace..they sat there for a minute like that. Yoongi nuzzling into Jimin ,tucked under his chin and Jimin holding him close and stroking his waist.

" Hey baby...." Jimin said . Breaking the silence of the room . Well if you don't count the now violent storm and the loud thunder and harsh pitter patter of rain on glass it brought. But to the couple it was a pleasant background noise ."hi.." came a soft reply.

Jimin:

"We were in a heated moment now. And it felt so right..."
" We don't often get time for ourselves these days. I really missed you baby.."
"and maybe i want to take this further. Know you in a more intimate level.. make you mine physically, as much as you are mine ,mentally and emotionally."
"Only if you are ready too that is.. how do you feel sweetheart..?"

Yoongi:

" I missed you so much too Jimin..and yes i feel too that it's time to move our relationship to next level..i trust you..and i want to do it too.. i know you'll take care of me..and i-i want you to make love to me..please.." Yoongi turned best red whispering the Last part.

Jimin smiled. His baby is so adorable and they are gonna make love. Today. In the presence of nature.

"Alright sweetie. I will keep your trust and protect it baby." With that Jimin leaned up and kissed Yoongi who reciprocated with eagerness.

Yoongi was falling in to his submissive little boy headspace. Jimin's soft words always warmed him up like a blanket.

time skip: ( yoongi is naked while jimin is in boxers)

After a lot of making out, possesive marking and body exploring Yoongi was on the bed panting and letting out soft moans.. Jimin was eating him out . Yoongi was mewling in new found feelings.. the pleasure so unexplainable good. He tried to twist and turn away from the sharp pleasure but Jimin held him down by his waist and hip. Jimin forced Yoongi to feel the pleasure, to feel all the butterflies in his tummy..there was something erotic about trying to evade the overwhelming pleasure but your partner making you take it all .[CONSENSUALLY] . Or maybe Yoongi just had a strength kink. Who knows.

Yoongi was close to Cumming when he felt Jimin grabbing the base of his dick very roughly. A makeshift cockring. It cut off his orgasm. Ruining it. Yoongi wailed loudly . This was his third ruined orgasm of the night.

(One when jimin played with his nipples and foreplay. Two when he tried to blow jimin. I didn't write it cause then it would be too long).

Yoongi's eyes sprouted tears that were rolling down his cheeks. He sexually frustrated.
"Shh.. its okay. You are alright baby"
Jimin kissed Yoongi and soothed him. Rubbing small circles on his waist and hips.

Yoongi looked up to Jimin and whispered.." it huwts..dada. wan' to take it away..pwease"

Jimin understood that Yoongi was on his limit of edging for now. So he gently placed kisses on Yoongi's forehead, then his lips , his chest, his tummy , his belly button and above his cock. " Okay baby . Daddy Will take it away okay? Just trust daddy".

Jimin sat up and sat against the headboard. Asking Yoongi to get up , he placed omi on his boxer clad lap." Wan'it off" Yoongi whined looking at jimin's boxer. So jimin chuckled and placing a kiss on yoongi's hair , he took it off and sat down. He placed a very naked yoongi on his lap and held him close . Yoongi was so fitting in his arms. They shared a few kisses before Jimin reached for the bed side table where he kept his lube.

The storm seems to be an all nighter. Getting darker and chillier . As if it was urging the couples to warm themselves up .
He took it and opened the cap with a clip sound . Jimin tilted it into his hands and coated his fingers thoroughly. Yoongi was watching all the while in anticipation and excitement.

" Alright baby. Now im gonna open you up okay.It will feel weird at first but all you have to do is say, if you really want me to stop, alright?''.

Yoongi nodded obediently. Then jimin placed a kiss on yoongi's nose. Which made his nose scrunch up. They both chuckled and Jimin slowly traced his fingers down yoongi's spine.Yoongi moaned softly. Holding eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin brought his fingers slowly to Yoongi's hole. He placed his fingers lightly against the rim. But Yoongi jumped from the feeling. He was very sensitive there from the rimming earlier.But Jimin continued his ministrations. He rubbed his finger in circles around the rim. Yoongi let out a loud moan and hid himself in jimin's neck.Then slowly Jimin pushed in a finger.

"Hngh.." yoongi whimpered. It was a delicious feeling. Feeling jimin's finger inside him...There was some pressure but it was bearable.

When Yoongi got used to it , Jimin pushed an other finger in. The pressure was more this time. But Yoongi relaxed himself. Jimin was so gentle with him.. He took his time scissoring Yoongi open. But on the third finger Yoongi let out a pained moan. Jimin immediately caught onto it and stopped." Are you okay baby?" Yoongi was adjusting to the third finger. It hurt . Not badly but it did hurt.. "m'okay dada..it huwts..a wittle" " oh sweetie.. it's okay take your time alright? Or Do you want to stop?" " Noo.!! Wan' dada.." " okay baby.. you'll get dada. So good you are kitten"Jimin kissed yoongi's hair. While Yoongi was blushing at the nickname.
After Yoongi relaxed, Jimin moved the fingers in and out , making Yoongi take a fourth too..

" My sweet baby..so pretty" he said.

Yoongi's fourth orgasm from the fingering was ruined too but he was more excited to take his lover's cock to hold a grudge.
Jimin pulled out his fingers and wiped them out on the tissues on the bed side.

" How do you wanna do this?"

" Wan' you. Wan' to see you dada"

"Okay baby.But do you want to sit or want to lie down?"

"Lie down?"

"Okay babe. Lie down comfortably then."

Yoongi immediately got up from jimin's lap and layed down. Jimin sat up , crawling and hovering over him. Yoongi held his thighs in his hands. His legs touching his shoulder. He was in a open position. His hole so temptingly Calling to Jimin. 'A truly sensual sight. And only mine' he thought
Jimin took the lube bottle and poured onto his dick. It was so slippery.

" Are you ready sweetheart ?"

"Yesh..dada"

"My baby..so adorable..my love..I love you baby.."

"I luv you too dada.."

Jimin smiled kissing his baby..yoongi was smiling and kissing him back.

Jimin held his cock in one hand.Hd lined up with yoongi's hole . Deciding to tease , he rubbed it over his kitty's hole , rubbing in circles..and letting him feel it.

Yoongi mewled bucking into him so held him down by the hip and slowly tried pushing into him.

Yoongi immediately held his breath. Going still in jimin's hands.

Jimin frowned at that " Don't do that sweetheart. Relax for me. Take Deep breaths. I can't push in if you tighten up"

Yoongi followed his words. Taking deep breaths and loosening up.
Jimin started to push in slowly. Yoongi's breathe was knocked out of him. The feeling of his lover's cock in him too much to take. His lover was very blessed in that department. Not to mention the overwhelming feeling along with pain that was arising.

"Aaahh" yoongi let out a pained gasp and moan

" Noo..it huwts..dada it huwts pull out pwease dada.." Yoongi wailed and started to thrash and kick . The feeling was like being split open.

Jimin immediately held him down. His one hand holding Yoongi down while the other weaved onto his lover's hand. Holding him. Grounding him. Making him feel safe.

" Shh..you are okay. You are okay.. Dada 's here. Dada's got you. You are doing so well for me baby. Look Dada isn't pushing now. You are okay. "Jimin held him tighter.Kissing him. It was heaven.. Yoongi was so warm wet and tight. He was about to lose his mind but he'll never hurt his baby.

Yoongi started calming down a bit . The pain ebbing little by little. But Jimin wasn't fully inside yet. That's what was worrying him.He screeched just taking a bit of the cock.

Jimin looked at him as if asking for permission so Yoongi nodded. Then Jimin pulled out a little and thrusted back in.
It hurt but less than earlier.

But Yoongi was confused. Why wasn't Jimin going all the way in?

Then Jimin pushed back, this time a little deeper..

"Ooohh.." Yoongi moaned. It hurt..but a pleasurable feeling was coming up..

Within next few thrusts Yoongi was a moaning mess.
Suddenly Jimin pulled back all the way, holding Yoongi down , he slammed all the way in. " Aghhh.." Yoongi screamed...it was a mix of pain and pleasure..so overwhelming..so full..so warm..tears spilled out of his eyes..

Jimin immediately kissed him.. rubbing his sides in comforting gesture." I'm sorry baby. For not warning you. But You are so good for me. My little angel.. I'm so proud of you baby. So wonderful"

"Dada..ish so big..sho full.." Yoongi mewled in tears.. but bucked into him at the same time ." Wan'more pwease"

So Jimin pulled back and thrust into him. Slowly at first savouring and worshipping each other. Kisses and feelings poured in physical form..Then they picked up speed.. Jimin fking Yoongi into the mattress while Yoongi held onto Jimin urging for more and supporting himself to keep up.

A few minutes of thrusting, groaning, moaning and bed shaking..both reached their high.

" Wuv you dada..aghhnahgagh" yoongi screeched his high hitting him hard..all that edging was definitely rubbing on him. " Love you too sweetheart" Jimin came down his high with a groan too.Falling beside Yoongi. But then Yoongi started tearing up.

Jimin was alert. "Baby, what happened!?" "Don't know..ish just..sho warm and m'happy dada.."

Jimin smiled " I'm happy too baby" he kissed Yoongi softly.. and held the crying baby in his arms sitting up against the headboard.

"Shh.. you are here with dada..such a good boy.." after a lot of praises and cuddled kisses they both slept hugging each other . The covers thrown over to protect them from the rest of the world.

Outside the storm was slowly rumbling down too... It was like the Nature was sated...the chillness and dark stayed. But somehow the nature was exuding contentment and love..

=======================================================

Do put comments and vote.
What is your ideal first time ?
My drawing is shit. Please understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 393 33
╔══════════╗ " ᴍᴀᴋΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄Κ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍᴀᴋΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍΙͺΚŸα΄‡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴑᴏ κœ°α΄€α΄ α΄α΄œΚ€Ιͺᴛᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. " β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• πŸŽ‡ BoyxBoy one shots available 🌌 Jikook One s...
42.1K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
fantasy By K

Fanfiction

234K 3K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
5.8K 226 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...