Bloody knives (on hold)

By ShawarmaIsMine

"I'll do anything for revenge, it doesn't matter if it won't do anything but my uncle will die. I'll kill him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

2 0 0
By ShawarmaIsMine

I was walking back and forth in my room looking at the box which mysteriously popped up in my mailbox, wondering if I should open it and if it's another threat from my uncle. Yeah, he sent me one before.

Flashback

Looking around for something to drink, the doorbell suddenly rang.

I walked towards the door and opened it, to only see a delivery man in the middle of the night.

"What are you doing here? It's past midnight. I know you delivery people don't work right now." I had a gun in my other hand which I sneaked with me. I always sneak one when opening the door.

"Mam, it was an urgent package, so that's why. Please sign here." He took out a pen and a paper.

After reading the paper I signed it. I wouldn't be so careless and sign a paper without reading it. That's just straight up stupidity. And that's something which is not in my vocabulary.

I took the package and slammed the door on his face. Deserved it for ruining my night.

I was eying the package before opening it because I didn't order anything online nor anyone would have would gift me anything. Unless.

It's my uncle who has some threats in his hand.

Curious I opened the box, it was filled with white confetti but I looked through the confetti, until. I cut my finger and it was bleeding a lot, the blood leaked from my finger tainting the white confetti in red. I immediately took a band aid and fixed my finger.

I got back to the box and I saw a piece of paper sticking out. I took it out and read it.

"Hope you like your little gift, Len."

I smirked reading the paper, because that's what I expected from him. A threat letter.

End of flashback

I had an idea.

I stopped pacing around and looked for some tweezers. I was gonna use them instead of my hand for looking around. That's way better, I don't want my beautiful fingers getting cut.

I burst out laughing at my thoughts 'beautiful fingers'. I mean- it is beautiful.

I calmed myself down and started getting to work.

I walked towards the box, removing the tape from it slowly. Taking my sweet time to open the box. I finally removed the tape and opened the box. Looking inside to see what was his little surprise.

The box looked exactly like the old one but this time the confetti being bloody red, like how it was when the blood leaked from my finger.

I ignored it and got back to looking around, that's when I noticed the something sticking out. I moved the confetti around it, only to realize.

It was a bomb. A fucking bomb.

He thought he could blow my place up, well he's extremely wrong. I picked it up, tore up the tape that kept the multiple pieces in it's place, picked some pliers up and started cutting the wires.

I can disarm bombs, in fact I'm a pro at it. Just like I'm a pro at making them. I thought he out of all people should know.

But I didn't let that get my ego. I knew he could always hide another small bomb which looks like a tiny chip, but it's powers are endless. I looked around and sure enough it was there.

I smirked, pulling out my laptop and hacking into the small chip like thing and disarming it.

I have a lot of skills. I don't how, but I just do. I'm not all that innocent. I knew my uncle was not up to good, but I never knew that he would go to the extent of killing my parents for the sake of my mistake.

The one I did not having any idea it would ruin my life. I was young, but my uncle loathed me for it.

From that moment on I became careful, I wasn't the carefree girl roaming around the city in the middle of the night. I was that once and that took a toll on my life, I will not let that happen again.

I looked around for a letter, I know all his threats have little letters in them. And I was right.

"Goodbye Len. Have fun up there."

I laughed at his poor attempts to kill me. I bet he wouldn't have known that I know how to disarm bombs pretty well.

I'm gonna use that as my advantage.

_____

I jumped through the window with my bag, the room exploding.

Flashback

I looked at the bomb I just disarmed, examining it thoroughly. I grabbed my tools and started fixing it back up. And then set the timer to 10 minutes like it was before.

Grabbing all my stuff in the speed of light, shoving it inside my bags and throwing them out through the window.

The bomb ticked, alarming me that the bomb was 1 minute less to exploding.

Slowly counting down the time left, and now it was 10 seconds left.

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

End of flashback

Getting in my car, and no it's not my old car. I knew if I used my old one it would raise suspicion. So I used a new one. Also known as my backup.

Starting the car, I drove toward the airport. I know they won't allow all those stuff I have in my bag, but I have my ways.

As the airport came into view, I parked my car near the airport. Grabbing my bags, I got out. I only had 2 bags, one big suitcase containing all my weapons and materials, the other containing my necessities.

There were a few more tools, but that I shipped it to my new apartment.

The airport was crowded, but I didn't care because it was the perfect place to hide. Checking my bags in, the lady didn't find anything suspicious and the bag went through smoothly.

I got my tickets and did all the boring airport stuff, like security and all. It all went smoothly.

I got in my flight and now I'm sitting and relaxing watching the view as the plane landed.

The plane finally came to a stop.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have now landed safely in Dubai. 12 hours and 35 minutes from our takeoff time. Thank you and have a wonderful day, we wish to see you again."

I got out of the plane, I smirking at my thoughts.

This is Dubai, he can't pull most of his stunts here. It's not impossible, but it's hard.

Dubai here I come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.5K 21
You, an infamous serial killer in New Orleans, feed on the young. Your days are numbered, but soon you meet a charming man named Alastor. He fills th...
20.7K 968 24
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
10.5K 1.7K 7
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
Peer E Kamil By storybyaina

Mystery / Thriller

33.1K 425 25
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed