MHA: The Son Of Ben 10,000

By AdityaD1Man

It all started when an alien device fell from the sky and stuck itself on the wrist of a 10 year old boy in A... More

Character Bio
1. Enter, Ken Tennyson!!
2. Ken's Starting Line
3. Welcome to your Hero Academia
4. UA High: First Day
6. Combat Training
7. Aliens and Explosions
8. The Swordsman
9. Do Your Best Class Prez!!
10. Rescue Tria- Wait its not?
11. VERSUS!!
12. IT'S HERO TIME!!
13.Upon Each of Their Chests
14. UA Sports Festival
15. LET'S GO!! SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
16. RACE FOR THE TOP!!
17. An Unexpected Team Member?!
18. The Boy Born With Everything
19. A Battle Between Former Friends
20. Shoto Todoroki VS Ken Tennyson
21. The Successors of Legendary Heroes
22. Time To Pick Some Names!
23. A Very Tennyson Internship
24. Tennysons VS The Highbreed
25. climaX
26. Everyone Else's Internship
27. A Stained Encounter
28. Master and Student
29. UA Students vs Hero Killer: Stain
30. Conclusion
31. Internships Wrap Up
32. The Curse Of The Omnitrix
33. Final Exam Time!
34. Round Two!!
35. Lucky Girl's Disciple
36. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 1
37. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 2
38. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 3
39. Special Arc: Two Heroes Finale
40. The Omnitrix Wielder From Another Universe
41. Deku 10 And Ken 10
42. Breakout
43. Game Start!!
44. The Pussycats!!
45. 2nd Day of Camp, First Day of Hell
46. Lurking Shadows
47. SURPRISE ATTACK!!
48. My Hero: Ken 10
49. Stand Your Ground, Heroes!!
50. Come the Conqueror

5. The Tests

791 13 7
By AdityaD1Man

It was the first day at UA's hero course and the students of class 1 A had been standing in the ground with looks of fear and shock after hearing they might get expelled if they come in last place for all the tests.

Aizawa: With that being said, demonstration isover. Let's get started with the real thing.

After a loud beeping noise from Ken's Omnitrix, the students are blinded by a green flash of light as Ken returns to his human form. The first test begins, a 50 meter dash. First upwere a frog like girl named Tsuyu Asui and a glasses kid named Tenya Iida. They quickly took their positions at the starting line and waited for the countdown from a robot near the finish line.

Machine: 3,2..1 and GO!!

Tenya takes off immediately and crosses the finish line first in 3 seconds. Asui finishes in 5 seconds.

Iida: So, I can only go up to third gear for 50 meters...

Aizawa: Well that's supposed to be expected. It'll be worth seeing what the others can do.

The next set of racers were the tail kid named Mashirao Ojiro and the round faced brunette named Ochako Uraraka. The others students were sent in pairs as well. There was a kid with a Navel Laser quirk named Yuga Aoyama whose quirk had a huge drawback of only being able to use it for a second and finished in 5 seconds, a pink skinned girl with horns named Mina Ashido who could produce acid from her limbs.

Aizawa: Looking at the upper limits of your quirks, it becomes more clear as to what you can do and can't do.

There were students who crushed the competition like the ash blonde kid named Katsuki Bakugo while some others like Bakugo's partner, the greenete Izuku Midoriya were not doing so hot. After a few more pairs finish their races, apair of the orange haired girl Itsuka Kendo and Tokio Aoi were up next.

[A/N: Kendo replaces Hagakure btw]

Tokio takes on a determined look as he takes his position. After a second his eyes start glowing slightly and a light blue is emanated from his entire body much to class 1-A's awe and curiosity.

Tokio: Enhance speed, times 2...

Machine: 3,2,1...GO!!

Both Kendo and Tokio take off from their positions but Tokio is significantly faster than Kendo (who just runs normally) as he manages to cross the finish line first within 2.98 seconds much to much to Iida's shock.

Iida: He's faster than me...?!

Ken: Holy cow!! That's fast!!

Midoriya: I wonder what kind of quirk he poses...

[Present Mic: Tokio Aoi!! Quirk: Enhance!! His quirk allows him to enhance any aspect about his body!! Pretty Overpowered if you ask me! However, his enhancement is only up to times 4 at the moment]

A few more students finish their races. Finally,it was Ken's turn to shine, his opponent is a red spikey haired guy named Ejiro Kirishima. For the race, Ken picks the fastest transformation he currently has. He slams the dial on his Omnitrix; in a green flash of light Ken transforms into...

XLR8: XLR8!! Alright, Let's do this!!

Everyone looks at XLR8 in awe and shock.

Ashido: Whoa!! It's XLR8!!

Midoriya: That's a Ben classic!!

Uraraka: He's got one of Ben 10,000's popular transformations too?!

Iida: Two of my classmates are faster than me?!

XRL8's visor slides down and takes his position.

Machine: 3,2,1...GO!!

Before Kirishima could take a step forward, XLR8takes off in an instant and crosses the finish line in 0.3 seconds whileKirishima crossed it in 7 seconds.

Blonde dude: Dang that was fast!!

Tape guy: Well what did you expect? It's XLR8.

The next test was grip test, a 6 armed masked boy namedMezo Shoji was attracting some major attention. The tape guy named Hanta Sero approached the masked boy with a look of admiration along with Tokio.

Sero: Amazing!! You got 540 killos!! You a gorilla or something?? No wait, an octopus?

Tokio: You got 2 kilos more than me? That's cool!!

Sero: Wait, you got 538?!

Tokio: That's right.

Sero: You two are unreal...

A loud crack is heard somewhere. All thestudents look at Diamondhead who is holding a destroyed grip strength tester.

Diamondhead: Uh...sorry about that...

Aizawa: *sighs* What was the last score you could see?

Diamondhead: Um...I think it was 900 kilos or something.

Ken's classmates start sweating buckets after hearing Diamondhead's words. They now looked at the son of Ben 10,000 with a little bit of fear along with admiration.

Everyone: Thisguy's overpowered as hell!!

The next test was long jump. Many students wentpretty far while others went only a short distance. Tokio enhanced the strength in his legs and jumped pretty far like Bakugo. Ken was up next. Ken quickly activates his Omnitrix and dials Heatblast and in a flash, transforms into him.

Heatblast: HEATBLAST!!

Heatblast then used his powers to make a hoverboard with a piece of the ground and simply flew to a greater distance than Tokio and Bakugo.

Everyone: HE'S GOT HEATBLAST TOO?!

Midoriya: That's another Ben classic!!

The next test, side to side jump. This competition was dominated by Tokio, however, he was not able to keep up with Ken who had transformed into Buzzshock who simply teleported side to side.

Everyone: No surprise there...

The next test was the ball throw. Katsuki was the third last participant. He threw the ball with all his might adding an explosion to the throw and yelled...

Katsuki: DIE!!

Ken and Midoriya: Die...?

After Katsuki, it was Izuku's turn. He throwsthe ball but it ends up landing in front of him.

Izuku: I was definitely trying to use my quirk just now...

Aizawa: I erased your quirk. That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a guy like you was accepted.

Izuku: You erased my quirk? Wait...those gogles!! You can erase people's quirks just by looking at them!! Your Eraserhead!!

Ken: *to Tokio* You heard of him?

Tokio: Nope.

Aizawa: *to Midoriya* Do you wish to become incapacitated again after you save one person?

Izuku: T-That's not it!!

Izuku is then pulled in by Aizawa much to everyone's confusion. Aizawa says something to the guy but all of the students didn't hear anything except the fact that their homeroom teacher's hero name was Eraser head. Aizawa let's go of Izuku eventually as the green haired boy takes his position again. His finger starts starts to glow as he throws the ball which causes a huge shockwave. Everyone is left speechless by this display of power. While most were amazed there was one who didn't like this one bit and that was the angry boy Bakugo.

Bakugo: *angrily* Hey Deku!! Tell how you did that you motherf-

Before Bakugo could finish that sentence he was wrapped up in green vines that came from Ken's Wildvine form.

Bakugo: What the...?! Hey!! Put me down you budget Ben 10,000!!

Wildvine: You know for a guy who's aiming to be a hero, bullying ain't cool.

Tokio: Did anyone tell you that your like an angry dog? What did that guy do to you anyway? Step on your non existent tail?

Everyone: *snickers*

Aizawa then wraps the angry kid in his scarf and gives him a harsh scolding complete with the threat of expulsion if he pulled that stunt ever again. The pro hero let the kid go eventually. Bakugo joined the rest of his class not before giving Ken an angry glare who just gives him a smug smirk.

The next test starts, the seated toe touch. Ken simply transforms into Wildvine and spreads his vines across the gym floor much to everyone's non existent surprise.

Everyone: Expected...

The final test was long distance run. Ken turns into XLR8 once again and absolutely dominates the competition by finishing within 2 seconds.

After sometime, Aizawa puts up a projection of all the students' results.

Rankings:

1. Ken Tennyson

2. Momo Yaoyorozu

3. Tokio Aoi

4. Shoto Todoroki

5. Katsuki Bakugo

6. Tenya Iida

7. Itsuka Kendo

8. Fumikage Tokoyami

9. Mezo Shoji

10. Ejiro Kirishima

11. Mina Ashido

12. Mashirao Ojiro

13. Ochako Uraraka

14. Tsuyu Asui

15. Rikido Sato

16. Yuga Aoyama

17. Deki Kaminari

18. Hanta Sero

19. Kyoka Kiro

20. Izuku Midoriya

Izuku looks down in sorrow as his dream was crushed...

Aizawa: Oh, and by the way, the whole thing about expulsion was just a lie. I lied in order to bring out the upper limits of your quirks.

Everyone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?! You could've given us a warning you know...

Aizawa: Alright everyone, return to class and go over the syllabus that you're going to be studying.

Ken: What an interesting day...coming to UA was a good idea after all...

End of chapter

A/N: Hey guys!! Hope you enjoy this new chapter this might be the longest one I've written so far. Next up is the combat training chapter that you've all been waiting for!! I'll try to upload that as quickly as I can as well!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 394 42
What if Vegeta and Goku weren't the only two Saiyan children to escape? What if a third Saiyan born a few years before Goku was dispatched to Earth...
11.2K 440 8
This is another story about Ayano-God, Masterpiece, Monster. English isn't my mother language, and I also can said 'Sorry, for my not ideal English'...
101K 2K 22
(A Ghost Rider and Blue Exorcist Fan Fic.) Dillian Blaze never liked to talk about his father much....mainly because aside from the fact that his fat...
20.4K 586 26
After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grandchild of the legendary shinobi Madara an...