Taekook Oneshots

By smrkth

Taekook stories ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ With, Lots of Kisses Love Passion and Admiration Top Tae๐Ÿ’œ Bottom Kook๐Ÿ’œ Hope you enjo... More

My Cub
My Cub - 2
Vampire's Love
His Hero
Starry Eyes
Angel Baby
Rut๐Ÿ’ฃ

Luna

1K 39 18
By smrkth

Happy reading lovelies ❣️

"Thank you Luna." Everyone present in the garden thanked their beloved Luna while.. clapping and cheering for him... showing their gratitude towards their Luna.

Their Luna is really a life saviour... So smart and intelligent. He never fails to bring peace and happiness in his people's life.

They feel so blessed to have him as their Luna and their Alpha's mate. Their precious Luna like always brought a solution for their problem... problem related to aggressive behaviour of young alpha boys who have been facing trouble in controlling their wolfs.

It is not new , young alphas always tend to face problem in handling their wolf at first. Their Alpha used to give first lesson to them ... teaching them how can they control their wolf. But as their lovely alpha is not present at the moment , it became difficult for the parents of those young alpha boys to handle them.

Their Luna came up with a very good solution...solution of keeping those alphas in the place where soldiers reside and engage them in activities which require huge strength like... teaching them fighting techniques, working in fields for long hours. So in the end of day their wolf get tired from all the work and wouldn't become aggressive and harmful... harmful for both the people close to them and for their own self also.

Their Luna.....Kim Jungkook , smiled genuinely, for being able to help his people and said softly while shaking his head slowly,

" Don't thank me. They are my children after all . I am grateful that I could do something for them.... and now I want you all to gather in the dinning hall, l had prepared meal for you."

All the people present over their howled delightfully... It's a great pleasure for them to taste delicious food made by the Luna. There Luna is just a goodness.

"But Luna, you shouldn't work and tire yourself.it's not good for pups." A middle-aged woman spoked being worried for him.

The rest of all agreed with the woman, they don't want their Luna to get tired , which might lead him to get sick.... and getting sick in this state isn't a good thing.

Jungkook giggled softly while rubbing his big clothed tummy gently and said,

" Don't worry ajumma. We are fine and making food for my family never tires me , it gives me more energy... Now let's go and eat."

He stood up from his sitting position with the help of some maids... as he wrapped his hands around his big baby bump trying to provide his warmth, to his pups.

Everyone did as they were told to do. They reached at dinning room...a big hall... which have enough space that all the people of the pack could sit and eat together.

They enjoyed the food, prepared by their Luna wholeheartedly. They ate the delicious food till they were full.. to brim. They took their time while devouring the food so they could be able to remember this taste untill their Luna give birth to babies...as they don't want their Luna to work but rest as much as he could at this point of time.

They served the food for Luna and waited till he ate everything served in the plate. They made sure to do something funny during that time so their Luna could enjoy the moment...they are willing to do anything in order to keep their Luna happy and healthy.

They left the pack house wishing their precious Luna a very good night while thanking him for the food.

Their Luna.... Jungkook went back to his room after sending everyone home and greeting them a peaceful night.

Entering the room he thanked the maids with humble smile who helped him in getting to his room while bowing silently. Their Luna 's these polite gestures never failed to flutter their heart ....even when it's been many years he came into their life.

The room's door got closed. As soon it happened the beautiful smile also fell from his face.

He sign tiredly.... taking careful steps towards the closet. He opened the door of it slowly... glazing at the clothes placed in it... with teary eyes.

His Alpha's Clothes.

With trembling fingers he touched the soft material of his Alpha's Clothes. A sob left from the pretty omega's mouth as he clenched the shirt in his fist taking it out .

Yet again with trembling hands he brought it closer to his nose trying to smell the heavenly smell of his Alpha , which was keeping him sane in his Alpha's absence.... only to get disappointed when he wasn't able to detect it.

Loud painful sobs broke the silence of room as the pregnant Luna cried historically. The only thing he wants....ever wished to have at this moment is... His Alpha. But he can't...he can't have him in his arms ... can't shower his Alpha's face with kisses... can't cuddle with his Alpha... can't feed his Alpha.. can't talk to his Alpha...he just can't.

"A-a-alpha....pl-please come back." He whispered the words with much difficulty as he buried his face deep into the shirt.

He wailed on his misery standing in the middle of room... A few moments later when it became difficult for him to stand on his swallow feets , he sat down on the cold floor carefully...he placed his trembling hand on his baby bump.. patting it softly...

" S-sorry b-babies..I know p-papa is troubling you alot bu-t he i-is trying his bes-t to d-do everyth-ing and t- to take care of you b-oth..but i-its becoming diff-icult day by day....J-j-ust wan M-my Alpha...Y-your appa or I-i am gonna get c-razy."

Only he knows how badly he wants to be with his Alpha...and wail in his arms... scold his Alpha for taking such a long time... For coming back from the war.

War... between his Alpha's brother Kingdom and their enemy kingdom... and now according to new sources rouges were also taking part in the war.... it's been more than 3 months his Alpha has gone to help his brother.

Jungkook is indeed proud of his Alpha..as it's not easy for an alpha to stay away from their pregnant mate... But still his Alpha choosed not to be selfish and left to help his brother and the innocent people of his brother's kingdom.

Jungkook is happy to have such a great alpha... who has a heart of gold...so selfless...but at this point of time he wants his Alpha to become selfish and come back to him...he has no idea what is happening to him... how could his heart be so selfish... he cried in irritation.

"A-alpha...so-rry." he shooked his head and tried to get up from the sitting place...he won't cry more.. for his Alpha atleast...he has promised his Alpha to be a good boy , who will not cry.

He stood up with much difficulty...he tried to stop his tears...but it never stopped...he wished to be more stronger person.. who could bear this pain of separation... but he always has been ultra week when it's about his Alpha..

He moved towards bed.. where he and his Alpha used to sleep on... cuddle on...bed on which he gave himself to his Alpha and his Alpha did the same...

With damped eyes he laid on his Alpha's bedside... it's difficult... it's very difficult situation for him.

He closed his eyes so he could sleep and give some peace to his pups...he wants to be a good papa but with the way he was behaving now this isn't what a good papa is suppose to do right?

He sobbed... He took a deep breath trying to stabilize his heart which was beating at a very high speed.

He thought of times... good times he spent with his Alpha...time when he met his Alpha...when there eyes met...when they spoked to each for first time... when they get married... when they kissed for first time... when his Alpha marked him... when they made love.... each moment he spent with his Alpha was like a blessing...too good and precious to be true..

How ironic it was the alpha who was the reason behind his tears was also the reason behind the beautiful smile of the Luna, which curved on his lips.

He wished for his Alpha's safety and slept with his face buried in the shirt of his Alpha...nose still trying to find the breathtaking smell of his precious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning when Jungkook opened his eyes he felt a mild pain in his head.. must be because of crying so much..

He get up from his bed.. making his way to the bathroom... it was not the time to think about his pain it was the time to get ready and fulfill his duty as a Luna...as a mother of his pack.. His precious people.

He took a good bath making sure there was no trass of any tear or tiredness on his face... The least thing he wants to do now is to upset his pack members.

He left his chamber while getting properly ready for the day. His face shining like always..a gentle beautiful smile on his rosy lips..he made his way towards the garden where he usually met his pack members.

Everyone greeted him with great enthusiasm once they got the glimpse of their beautiful Luna... children speed towards their Luna while shouting joyfully...

Jungkook bend down a little as much as his big baby bump allowed him and let himself get engulfed in loving hug of little kids.

This..his pack was the only thing which was encouraging him to be sane..be happy...for them... for their happiness.

Jungkook greeted everyone back with sweet gestures and took his seat on the comfortable chair present there...then they started there session of knowing each other... about each others problems... worries... good news and things...with lots of laughter and giggles.

Jungkook played with little kids while talking with others. The day went well for all of them ...they worked together... they ate together...and then left earlier so their Luna could rest.

The sun was setting at the time, when Luna walked back to his chamber... He took caution steps while his fingers gently ran through his baby bump.

He halted on his steps suddenly when his nostrils caught a familiar scent...scent he craved to smell... his vision soon get blurry when tears got gathered in them...he stood there at his place for a second or two... before he started walking hurriedly.

The guards, servents, maids everyone got worried when they saw their Luna walking so fastly practically trying to run with his bump.

Luna wailed as he kept running towards the main door of the palace... ignoring all the worried shoutings...he just ran as much fast as he could...he reached the door and opened it with his shivering hands...his blurry vision tried to find the one they ached to see.

He stood there as heavy puffs left his lips...he was out of breath...but he never cared...he was just eager ... eager to engulf the one in his arms to which this delicious smell belongs to.

He cried his eyes out when he saw a horse entering the palace...a familiar horse with...his Alpha on it...His Alpha.

He wailed loudly as he ran towards his Alpha..... Taehyung hurriedly got off the horse the moment he saw his precious... his babymoon.. running while wailing historically.

He ran to collect his moon in his arms... Jungkook felt like living as soon his body got wrapped in the strong arms of his Alpha...he buried himself in his Alpha's arms...in the safe smell of his Alpha... still crying like a baby.

Taehyung's eyes got wet as he witnessed his moon crying so hard...he tried to calm him down but Jungkook never calmed down there.

Taehyung lifted his Luna in his arms who was a crying mess..he walked past all the people present in the palace towards their chamber.

The people of the palace was beyond happy to see their Alpha back...back to them...to their Luna.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook kept on crying in his Alpha's arms while sitting on his lap..face hidden in his Alpha's chest... Taehyung tried his best to calm him...who calmed down after a long wailing of half an hour.

"Baby..look at me... Look at me my moon. Don't make Alpha worried love." Taehyung spoked softly as his one hand was busy patting his moon's head while other one was placed on the babybump.

" Please love." Jungkook lifted his head not liking his Alpha pleading voice.

Taehyung cleaned the tears away from the rosy cheeks of the Luna before he placed a soft peck on his forehead.

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling his Alpha's lips after long time.. silent tears left his eyes. He himself placed his both hands on his Alpha's cheeks... smooching every corner of his face..as tears kept on flowing...and his Alpha kept on wipping them away.

"A-alpha..My a-alpha." Jungkook said while blinking his eyes to get rid of those stubborn tears...so he could stare at the Handsome face of his Alpha correctly.

"Yes love I'm with you stop crying now.. My Luna." Jungkook sobbed a little now focusing on all the sweet nothings his Alpha was whispering in his ears.

It took bit of time...but at the end Luna stopped crying..his face was in the shade of baby pink...both Luna and Alpha were lying in the bed... when Jungkook questioned his Alpha in hoarse voice,

" A-alpha you are fine right?"

Taehyung smiled gently before kissing the cute pink nose of his mate and answering,

"Yes love , I'm fine."

"Seok-jin hyung ?"

" Yes he is fine also."

" Pa-ck members?"

"They are fine too moon. Tell me how is my Luna and my pups." Taehyung asked with eyes Lovingly staring in his beautiful mate's doe one.

"W-we are good now..a-as Alpha is here with us." Jungkook replied back honestly.

"Good...close these eyes of yours now.... sleep love." Taehyung whispered softly before he started humming in his deep smooth voice , forcing the eyelids of the Luna to get shut.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alpha... wake up please." Taehyung stirred in his sleep before he started opening his eyes... He saw his Luna sitting beside him with a wide bunny smile and a tray of food in his hands.

"Moon"

"Alpha.. have some food." Jungkook whispered softly as his smile never felt his lips.

Taehyung smiled seeing his Moon happy.

" Have you had your meal? Taehyung questioned back as he sat up on the bed taking the tray from Jungkook's hands before placing it away on the nightstand.

Jungkook shooked his head and said," will eat with alpha."

Taehyung chuckled wholeheartedly before taking Jungkook in his arms and placing him on his lap.

" Let's have it then." He whispered against Luna 's lips before pecking them tenderly. Jungkook smiled with teary eyes.

"Not again Moon." Taehyung said wipping away the tears of his precious.

Jungkook let his Alpha do whatever he was doing before he could do what he wishes to do.

Jungkook get settled on his Alpha's lap and took soft lips of his Alpha in his rosy one. It was a innocent kiss...kiss which showed his devotion...his complains...his endless love.

They had their meal...get freshen up... and ended up cuddling on the bed. Both of them had their eyes closed... feeling each other silently...not for too long through,

"Alpha"

"Hmm."

" I started lactating.....a few weeks ago." Taehyung smiled on the words of his Luna with closed eyes...he knows very well why his Luna was talking about it...his lovely Luna has always desired to make his Alpha his first in everything...thus he at the start of his pregnancy comforted his innocent wish...wish to nurse his Alpha with his milk once he start lactating.

Taehyung lifted his Luna 's head from his chest and placed it on the soft pillow... making sure he was comfortable from every aspect... slowly he opened the buttons of his Moon's shirt...

He observed his Luna 's chest...it looked more bigger and Puffer than the last time...must be full of delicious milk...his nostrils picked the mouthwatering smell of his omega's milk.

Taehyung put his hands on his moon's bosom... gently giving it a massage...it must hurt his precious there, as he has heard about such kind of pain..he is proud of his omega for being so brave for facing all the complications relating to pregnancy for such long period of 3 months alone...he kissed his omega's forehead in pure adoration and love.

He pecked the small pink bud of his moon , before engulfing it in his mouth... immediately moaning at the delicious taste of the milk which touched his tongue. It was unbelievably delicious.

Jungkook smiled seeing his Alpha's contented face...he combed his Alpha's hair as his own heart filled with contentment.

Taehyung drank his omega's milk slowly... enjoying every gulp of it to core. As he drank the milk , he not for once left massaging the other's bosom...so to make it more enjoyable for his Babymoon.

He sucked his omega till there was nothing left to be sucked...after being done with one bosom he left it with a pop sound and eagerly moved to the other one... already missing the delicious taste.

Jungkook giggled on his Alpha's eagerness and started drawing smoothing circles on his Alpha's back. This is the moment for which he cried so much...his Alpha in his arms...safe and sound...

He took Taehyung's face in hands once he saw him leaving his nipple... pulling his Alpha closer...he smashed his lips on his Alpha's... kissing him passionately... tasting his own milk in his Alpha's mouth.

He moaned at the taste... Taehyung kissed back his omega with his all might.

They missed each other to death.
It's a relief to be close to each other.

Finally Luna was happy...to have his Alpha with himself...he needs nothing else....he was satisfied.

**********

Heyyy!

Hope you like it... Please do let me know if you liked it.

Thank you for reading 💞.

Let's meet each other on next update...

Purple you💜

Have a great day...or night ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 510 12
๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
13K 166 7
It's a bunch of submissive/ bottom kook oneshots, feel free to request one shots I'll do it right away. Story contains : โžบFluff โžบRomance โžบangst(happy...
38K 576 21
(๏ฝก>๏น<๏ฝก) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading โฃ๏ธ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
6K 56 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...