Shoot ~ Duty after school x r...

Par GiyuOnlyFriend

You just wanted to graduate peacefully but that didn't seem to be anyone's plan. An Y/n , a senior worked so... Plus

Intro
1 - recruitment
2 - training
3 - firearms
4 - reality
5 - uprising
6 - WuTaek
7 - a legendary tale
8 - flour
9 - Coca-Cola love
10 - Lieutenant Lee Chun-Ho
11 - flirt
12 - im against this
14 - zipper
15 - today is the worst day of my life
16 - feelings
17 - Commander Y/n
18 - i love you
19 - video camera
20 - shoot
21 - Parents

13 - prisoners

1.3K 80 8
Par GiyuOnlyFriend

EDITED

You all stood alarmed at what had just happened. Aiming your guns towards the man who was holding onto Huirak. Jangsu and Taeman trying to rip Huirak out of the prisoner's grip. After doing so successfully the three of them fell from the force. Yoojung straight to check on Huirak. You looked at the boy by your feet. "Are you okay?" You asked helping him up. "Yeah , thank you" Jangsu smiled slightly as he got up .

Taeman just watched , something forming inside of him that he didn't ever think he would feel. Aesol went to help him but he just got up on his own.

From the the noise of what just happened the occupants of the other cells started banging and calling for help. "Open the door!" They starting shouting and demanding, you all looked around to see the figures emerge to their windows. Arms flailing around trying to call you all over.

The nine of you left that hallway, heading back to behind the extra metal bars, where the prisoners couldn't hear or see you all. "Why are they the only ones here? Were they left behind?" Taeman asked. "There's no way of telling" YoungShin replied with the truth, even if it was an accident why are they on the bottom floor kept with extra protection and only one person per cell. It's a very odd situation. "We can't trust them either, they're criminals no matter if it was stealing a choco pie or being apart of the money heist heist that put them in here." You voiced how you wanted to make it clear to everyone that no one can trust these people. "I saw a red tag on one of them" Soyoon said, you all looked at the girl. "That means he's on death row, which means he's a serial killer or something. Doesn't it?" You all just groaned hearing this, it was becoming much worse the more you all thought about it. "No no no, he's the leader of a gang that wiped out a rival gang" Taeman said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Come on, bring it on." He said deepening his voice, you just pushed him off of you which led to him falling onto the floor. You helped him back up to crouch down, not intending to push him that hard.

"Kids you're still there right? Come over here and help us!" You all froze hearing one of the prisoners speak. That just set the others off. "Come over and open the doors!" The others demanded. "Fuck im serious! You're going to get yourselves killed! Open the doors!" Another said losing his temper. You all just watched as they banged on the doors asking to be released.

"We're definitely not letting them free. They're dangerous bastards" Huirak whisper shouted. "But they said they didn't get to eat for days." Aesol brought up , you all just looked at her. "We should at least give them food..." she continued. This was just met with an over dramatic Huirak. "Are you insane?" He whisper shouted. "Do we just ignore them and leave them then?" Taeman asked. "If we leave them as is, they'll all die soon." Jangsu added.

"How is that our problem? I get it's not morally correct and all but they're criminals, theyre the only ones left here. Surely that's more than enough to tell you what type of things they did." Huirak said in a quick whisper, it almost sounded like he was rapping. "We should just get what we need and go." You agreed not wanting to get involved with the men in the cells behind you all. "Yes, let's just leave them and go. It's not even our business." Taeman added, agreeing with you and Huirak. The prisoners started banging the doors again, trying to get your attentions to let them free. "What should we do?" Jangsu asked looking to Yoojung. She sat there thinking about it for a minute. "We'll see if we can find some food and give it to them." That what she decided. Earning a groan from Huirak.

You all headed up to the kitchen to try and find some food, most of it was out of date and stunk. "There's nothing in the fridge" you said holding your nose to distract you from the smell. "There's some stuff in the pantry" Aesol said walking out with her arms full of crisps. You all grabbed some of the food and head back down to the prisoners. Giving them all a handful of the food through the food windows at the bottom of the doors. You watched as Aesol did it with the furthest prisoner.

"Actually, I've been wondering this for a while now. Why do all you youngens have guns?" One of the prisoners asked as he ate some of his food. He looked at you all through the window. "Yeah, what's with all the getups?" Another asked. "Currently, there is a war going on outside." Jangsu told them. This confused all the prisoners as they were unaware of all of this. "A war? Is there really a war? Was it the north?" One of the older looking prisoners asked, he banged his hand on the door as none of you gave him an answer. "See you motherfuckers? What the fuck did I tell you?!" Another added with full belief that what the other said was correct. "I told you the North Koreans invaded us!!" He added with his mouth still full. He started cursing but it sounded more like a funky rap. "Kids, the wardens office is over there. Grab the keys and bring them to me please" One of the other prisoners said , his arm pointing down the hall. Taeman started moving, you and Jangsu both pushed him back to stop. From doing this you caught eye of Aesol again.

The others continued to talk with the prisoners , letting them know we couldn't let them out and the prisoners weren't very happy about this. But your concentration was on Aesol. She was calling out the prisoners but he wasn't moving towards the door. You walked over looking through the window. "Is he dead?" You asked the girl, looking down at her. She just shook her head. "Just put the food in and close the door." You said ushering her to do it quickly just in case anything happened. She got up, the two of you looking through the window. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked kindly, you stayed silent as the girl tried to speak to him. "Are you feeling sick? Excuse me?" The man started to move. You had already been holding your gun ready to shoot throughout this whole process. He came closer to the two of you.

"Students, im sorry but could I ask you for a favour?" He asked, looking at the two of you. Once realising Aesol was the easier to sway out of you both he kept eye contact with her. You furrowed your eyebrows at this. She looked at you, your gaze on the man. "My mother...she doesn't know I'm here all right? I was supposed to admit her to a nursing home but I ruined everything. I just want to know if she's okay." He said. The others were all preoccupied with the other prisoners, leaving you and Aesol alone with this one. "Could you just-" you lifted up your gun as he moved his hand out towards Aesols face. This movement stopped him. "Give it to me" you said sternly. He just looked at you a little shocked as you held the firearm pointing directly at him. He moved his hand towards you, opening it up an revealing a photo. You took it . Giving it to Aesol after looking at it. "Please call this number and ask how she's doing" he asked to Aesol pointing to the number on the back. "I beg of you , last time I saw her she wasn't eating properly. I'm worried about her" you lowered your gun, Aesol and you both looked at each other, her look asking if it was okay and you just shook your head. "I'm sorry but we're not able to-"

"Please" he cut her off. "Just tell her not to worry as I'm doing well. That I'm sorry and that I love her" he started getting emotional. You moved your hand to her arm, signalling you two should go. She looked at him a little more and he started crying, heading back to his bed. The others had started to leave , causing the other prisoners to bang on the doors and call out for them to stay. The one who had grabbed Huirak earlier gave his cell door one heavy hit. "You're going to leave us to die and then you'll be just the same as us." He muttered looking directly at Yoojung. They looked between each other before rushing off. "Aesol! Y/n!" YoungShin called the two of you , waiting for you both to catch up and leave before following.

Once outside the building, you all just stood there for a second. Thinking about what had just happened. "They fucking made me feel shitty with their bullshit" Huirak let out, they seemed to be questioning wether this was the right decision. To leave them in there. "What would Platoon leader have done at times like this?" Yoojung asked , thinking herself. "He probably would have done the same thing" Taeman said trying to reassure people that this was the right thing. "He's right. We can just report this place once the radio is fixed" Soyoon added. Bora turned around in a huff , craving a cigarette.

"By the way...the person in the last cell looked really Ill ." Aesol brought up the guy you two had just met. "He couldn't even eat-"

"Why're you getting all nosy again?!" Bora cut off Aesol, annoyed with what the girl was saying. "I think we'll need to help him a bit if things go wrong" Aesol continued turning away from the girl who always had a pessimistic view on what she did. "Yah No Aesol , what's wrong? I thought you were finally getting yourself together recently." Bora said, not finished with picking at the girl. The rest of you just stood there. "We decided all together not to free them" Bora added, causing the other girl to lower her head slightly."At least his condition-"

"Just forget about him, idiot" Bora cut her off again. It was uncomfortable for the rest of you, although this wasn't anything new it still wasn't nice to be around. "She's right Aesol. We agreed, although it's bothering all of us , what we came here for is the priority" YoungShin spoke up trying to solve the situation in a way. "Let's continue looking for parts, this is also a prison so it'll probably have gear and weapons. We'll take a look for them too" Yoojung announced , moving on from what was just said. You all understood and  got back to looking. "Everyone be careful" Jangsu said and the group split up.

You went off with Aesol again. The girl , although was normally silent, seemed a little off. "Don't worry about it Aesol, we'll find the part and get some people to come here and help them." You reassured her, putting your hand on her shoulder. The two of you walked around for a bit, soon finding an office. You found a familiar looking machine whilst Aesol went straight to the phones, dialling a number. "You know they don't work right?" You asked her as you opened up the machine. She didn't reply. You looked at the circuit boards in the box, pulling it out. The one you needed. "I can't believe I actually found it." You said happily seeing the circuit board YoungShin described earlier, it was identical to his description. "Aesol-" you paused looking around and not seeing the girl. "Ah shit" you let out running. Knowing immediately where she went. Dropping the circuit on the table in the process.

You ran down the hallway you had recently walked away from. Heading straight to the staircase that led you down to the prisoners. Not caring about sound, just speed. You rushed down there before she did something stupid. When you got down there she was standing by the door of the man. It was open. Your heart dropped. "YAH NO AESOL!" You shouted, holding up your gun. The girl looked at you. The man appearing behind her. A terrifying cocky smile plastered on his face. "Let go of her!" You said pointing the gun at the man. He just pulled out the keys of the lock, holding onto her as he moved towards one of the other cell doors. "I SAID LET FUCKING GO OF HER!" You shouted taking your gun off of safety. He didn't seem to care though, believing you wouldn't do anything. You shot the ceiling, showing your threat was a true one. But his smile just grew, he opened up the door. Pushing Aesol towards you. "Are you okay?" You asked . Looking around her making sure she was fine. She nodded. You pushed her behind you slowly backing away, towards the exit. Two other prisoners emerged from their cells. "Run" you said quietly, not taking your eyes off of them. You shoved her back. "I SAID RUN SO FUCKING RUN." She stumbled out of the corridor and ran up the stairs. You were about to do the same but one of them grabbed you.

- - - - -

Recording

"Hana why do you have the camera?" You asked as the girl approached you during your free time. "Just because. Now I've got an important question." She smiled at you. "Kiss marry kill. The boys in the class. Go."

You just looked at her shocked. WuTaek across from you ooing as he was intrigued to find out your answer. You would normally deny it and go away but you were in a good mood so you played along. "Kill...Youngshin, that guy gets on my nerves way too much. Kiss Ilha. ...I mean Uhh probably him as he seems the Uhh most tolerable in that department..yeah uhh " Hana and WuTaek just looked at each other with shocked yet happy smiles as you answered the second so quickly. You didn't realise too busy thinking. "I just feel like he would be a good kisser." You said giving reason for all of your points.

"And marry?" Hana asked, very excitedly and interested in your answer. "Jangsu. The only one here who's husband material at the moment." You said plainly. "Not Soochul?" WuTaek questioned in a teasing manner. You just sighed, now sick of playing their games.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.8K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
15.7K 560 26
You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the story to see what happens when the members o...
50.8K 3K 27
- Duty After School ff 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❝ 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...
11.5K 347 23
The cast of duty after school reacts to the show. Contains spoilers for the show. Note I won't include all scenes and finding transcripts is hard so...