𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧| 𝐣. 𝐬𝐮...

By sullysgrl

jake sully x navi! fem oc jake sully was living the rest of his sad life on earth, no purpose for anything... More

prolouge
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14• ✵
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•

•9• ✵

265 2 4
By sullysgrl

                                  ꧁꧂
♕today is jakes ceremony of becoming one of the people. we woke up very early to prepare for it.
"jake, follow me!" i say to him as he follows me to our ikrans. i love flying with jake so much and i enjoy it so much. i've grown much closer to him as time goes by and my feelings
have developed as well too.

we flew for a good while, flying around each other and i showed him more of our beauties in the forest. but we had to go back as it was almost time for the ceremony to begin.
༇༇༇
i sit in front of jake with a bowl of white paint. i dip my fingers and start painting his face.
i paint a swoop like shape going down to his nose that goes out

his skin is so soft.
"are you going to keep staring at me jake?" i ask him laughing. "i uhh-"
"i didnt say i didnt enjoy it" i interrupt him as he clearly didn't know what to say. i finish painting his face with a paint stripe going down his lips and i look at his lip's softly grazing them with paint.

♔i've gotta say ak'tari always leaves me speechless and nervous. she's so gorgeous and her fingers are so soft and she always knows what to say. i hope after this ceremony she considers me good enough for her.
༇༇༇
after she finished painting my face we walk to the base of home tree. we walk up to eytukan and mo'at and they start instantly.

♕i step back with my parents as jake is surrounded by eytukan, mo'at, neytiri and sylwanin as eytukan begins the ceremony.

"ma txantslusama ngawng, a swoka utralti yom. Fìtaronyur apxan teswotivìng äiet angay. Teswotivìng äiet angay. Teswotivìng äiet angay. Mì ayewll, poru teswotìng äiet angay."

⍟eytukan put his hand on jakes shoulders and moat does as well, the people start connecting to each other. ♕i quickly run next to jake and i look at him and smile while my hands are on his biceps.

"Ngenga 'itan Omatikayaä luyu set. Na'viyä luyu hapxì." eytukan says.
༇༇༇
♕the evening goes by and i decided that tonight would be the night. i would finally express my feelings to jake.
"jake, come with me i want to show you something." i say grabbing him by the hand.

♔after the ceremony a lot of the other na'vi people sit with us around the fire as we talk. but ak'tari comes up to me and grabs my hand and tells me to follow her. i quickly dismiss myself and get up to follow behind her.
༇༇༇
we walked for a couple of minutes into the forest and we walk across a log all the way to a big tree that looks exactly like the tree of souls.

fan lizards surround us as they spin and ak'tari laughs at how amused i always am at them but i continue to follow her

♕"come. come!" i laugh as i pull jake again and make him follow me.
we enter a space where the tree is surrounding us. i touched the trees as i walked and jake copies.
"this is a place for prayers to be heard. and sometimes answered." i tell him, hugging the tendrils of the tree. i connect my queue to it and i tell jake to do the same. "we call these trees utraya mokri, the tree of voices. the voices of our ancestors." i smile to jake to do the same as he grabs his queue and connects to the tree as well.

he immediately starts hearing the voices ak'tari was talking about. our ancestors.
"i hear them" jake lets out
"they live, jake. within eywa!" i say looking around at the atokirina's floating around us.
"you are omaticaya now. you may make your bow from the wood of hometree." i say putting my hand over his heart. i dont want to tell him he may choose a woman because im afraid he wont choose me, but i let it out.
"and you may choose a woman. we have many fine women." i say picking up an atokirina.
"ninat is the best singer."
"well i dont want ninat"
i blow the atokirina softly back into the air.
"beyral is a good hunter"
"yeah, she is a good hunter." when he said that i instantly looked back at him trying not to look disappointed as he chose her. but he says one more thing.
"i've already chosen. but this woman must also choose me." jake says.

"she already has" i replied smiling at him.

♔i grab the side of her face softly and i get closer to her face and i finally kiss her.

her lips are so soft and sweet, i could never get tired of this.

♕jake finally kisses me and i immediately melt into him. his hands make their way down to my waist and we sit on our knees, lips never leaving each others. he sets me on his lap and leans back, putting my back on the moss under us. he trails kisses down my chin to my neck and lower till he reaches my breasts, then he lifts up the beads covering them and places a kiss on each.

i moan as he does and he starts trailing back up to my mouth kissing me again.

"you like that pretty girl?" he says lewdly as he does it again

⍟he reaches the skin and starts kissing around it, the girl feels like she can't form words and doesn't answer him.

"i can't continue unless you tell my what you want babygirl."

"you jake, i want to feel you"

they both sit back up and grab their queues. the two look at each other and connect their queues.

ak'taris pupils dilate at this and so do jakes.

"we are one jake. we are mated for life. i am yours and you are mine"

"for life baby."

♕i get on top of him leaning him back and i grind my hips on him slowly, earning a low grunt from him. i can feel his member pushing up on me.
he sits back up, wrapping my arms around him. i moan in his ear as he starts to as well.

he puts me back down and takes off my loincloth, impatiently he inserts two of his fingers inside of me and it's feels like nothing i've ever felt before.

"that feels so good jake" i whisper into his ear and he starts going faster receiving more and more moans. he inserts a third one and i start to feel my mind going blank already.

"jake, please" i say impatiently

without another word jake takes out his fingers and puts them in his mouth
"you taste so sweet pretty girl"

"jakee pleasee" i moan "please what baby, tell me what you want"
"i want you inside of me jake, i want to feel you in me" i let out
"good girl"

⍟jake backs away a little and line's himself to your entrance and slides the tip in, slowly entering deeper into you and goes at a slow pace

once it didnt hurt jake went faster, while you wrap your hands around his neck feeling him stretch your walls.

♕jake keeps going faster and faster and you feel a knot in your stomach build up and you get closer
"jakee im close"
"dont cum until i do" jake demands.
he continues to slam into you all the way, in and out in and out.
he puts his thumb on your clit and starts to move it in a circular motion, at this point you were seeing stars. you felt like you could reach them and you couldn't make up words.

"i'm almost there" jake grunts
"i'm gonna cum, im gonna cum"
you reach your orgasm as jake continues to fuck you and pushes his seed into you as you tighten around him.
"your practically milking me 'tari, your gonna make me go crazy" he says as he pulls out of you seeing all of his seed drop out of you.
"jake, that was the best thing ever" you let out. you were so exhausted and tired.
♔jake fixes up his loincloth and goes up to your ear.

"lets go get you cleaned up pretty girl" jake whispers as he swoops you up bridal style and walks to the nearby river.
༇༇༇
he walks into the water and starts to caress your hair and wash your body for you
"thank you, ma jake" you say smiling at him and planting a kiss on his lips.
—————
YALL I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS HORRIBLE ASS SMUT 😭😭
i suck at this shit so bad, i did my best but this legit took me 3 days to write 🌚
guys im writing this on 6/29/23 and i lowkey ate in my opinion im just dramatic 💀💀
1486 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 645 15
Meiyíng never had a good relationship with her parents so she spends most of her time with the Chief's daughter Tsireya or exploring the sea. But wh...
14.5K 268 16
N͟o͟t͟e͟: ⚠️ Please understand that this book was 'stolen' from my other account that I...
460K 13.7K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
102K 2.3K 36
Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel belong while they were in the other wor...