Neighbours [Min Yoongi FF]

By Stary_103

You can read this if you want to experience the Today boyfriend/husband material Yoongi who is a pure green f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

8

566 29 3
By Stary_103

[1 day later]

"Thank you so much mom," Y/n said drinking the soup which Mrs Kim made.

"I always said you to be careful. See your foot got so much swelling. You won't be able to walk for some days now." Her mom scolded her.

"I am sorry. I just got a bit careless. Don't worry I'll be fine don't worry." Y/n said to her mom.

Her mom sat beside her on the couch while looking at y/n who was drinking the soup peacefully.

Due to the glass, y/n foot got some swelling. She wasn't able to walk properly so she called the doctor for her checkup.

The doctor said that due to the glass, she got a bit more serious injury and it would take time to heal.

Y/n called her mother and said about it. She even informed her office about this and now he was more likely doing work from home. The workload was less but still, she was working as much as she could. Her mom decided to take care of her for until she gets completely fine.

"Did something happen yesterday?" Her mom asked. Y/n looked at her with a confused face. "Yeah, I got hurt with glass," She said

"No not that. You are a careful person mostly. You mostly be careless during lots of stress or during too much excitement. So did anything happen?" Her mom asked.

"Um, kind of. I met Wansoo's fiancé and we had some kind of talk." Y/n said trying to avoid the exact thing.

Her mom didn't force her to speak but she got a hint of what might have happened.

"Oh, I need to get some of my things from home. I came here urgently. I'll immediately go back and come. Don't try to move a lot or else you'll hurt yourself again " Her mom said to which she nodded.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Yoongi was standing in the path while looking at a little cat. The cat was there on a footpath all alone while meowing at him with all innocent eyes.

"Who left you alone here? And where is your mamma?" He said slowly caressing the little kitten. The little one moved close to him as he trusted him. 

"Min Yoongi, how are you doing dear?" Mrs. Kim saw him and asked him.

He got up from the floor and greeted him. "Hello, it's great to see you here," He said.

"Yeah, I just remembered you are my daughter's neighbor. It totally got out of my mind." She said.

He smiled and nodded. She looked around and saw the little kitten. "Is it yours?" He asked looking at the kitten.

"No not really. I just saw her here alone so-" He said. She nodded in understanding.

"Poor creatures. It looks alone. What are you gonna do with her?" Mrs. Kim asked.

" I was thinking if I should take her. I am not sure. But leaving her would also be cruel." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, but it would be great if you take her with you. You both look pretty similar." Mrs. Kim said. "Similar?" He asked confused.

"You just look like a cat." Mrs Kim said making him almost faint there. "What's with people calling me a cat? First Jhope and now Mrs. Kim." Yoongi thought.

"Ah, but I need to go soon. Are you going home as well?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I'll take her to a vet first and then I'll go home," He said picking up the kitten.

"Oh let me accompany you then," Mrs Kim said. "Sure. Are you going to stay at y/n's Place from now?" He asked looking at the big bags she had held.

"For some days, my clumsy daughter hurt her leg and now she isn't able to walk. So I'll be there to help her" Mrs Kim said.

"Oh, let's go then. Let me help you with the bags." He said offering to take the bag from her while she refused.

"Don't dare think of me as an old lady. I am capable of carrying them." Mrs. Kim said threatening him.

"Don't worry Mrs Kim. But bags are too much. Let me just hold one" He said again.

"No, no need of that." Mrs Kim said but yoongi being stubborn didn't agree. Eventually, she gave up and let him carry one of her bags.

"Such a stubborn boy you are. My Y/n is also the same. Always stubborn" Mrs Kim said while walking towards the vet.

Yoongi didn't say much. At one hand he carried her bag. And on the other hand, he carried the little kitten in a small handbag.

They went to the vent and the doctors checked the kitten. There weren't many serious problems but were just some minor injuries. They vaccinated the kitten and then left the vet.

[At home]
Y/n was watching television while eating chips. She heard the door open and saw her mom getting inside followed by yoongi who was holding a bag.

"It took you long," Y/n said looking at her mom who was keeping her things aside and yoongi was helping her"

"You wait here and have a talk with y/n, I'll start preparing for dinner." Mrs. Kim said and went inside the kitchen

"You can sit here," Y/n said pointing towards the couch. "Yoongi nodded and sat there while carefully keeping his bad on his lap.

"Meow" Suddenly she heard that and looked at yoongi.
"What?" Yoongi asked confused.
"I know you looked like a cat but didn't know you actually meow," Y/n said. "Not you again," He said in frustration.

Suddenly y/n noticed the little kitten getting out of the bag. "Ah, it was her? Omo, she is so adorable" Y/n said looking at the kitten.

"Ah yeah, just adopted her" yoongi said taking the kitten fully out from the bag and keeping it softly in his lap.

"Wait, keep her here. It will be more comfortable" Y/n said giving the cushion to him."Are you sure? It might get torn." He said. "Doesn't matter." She said. He quietly took the cushion and kept it in his lap and then kept the kitten above that.

"Oh yes, btw I am sorry about that day." He said. "Huh?" Y/n asked in confusion. "That day when I asked you about the love thing," He said. Y/n mouthed an o after releasing what he was talking about. "No, it's okay. I already forgot about that long ago. It wasn't something so serious" She said while playing with the little kitten who was meowing adorably.

"I am actually working on lyrics actually. Romantic type. It's my first time writing something related to love so I was confused and asked you about it" He said clearing up things.

"Oh I see, so have you written that?" She asked. "Kind of. Not much but things aren't working" He said.

"I can help you with things tho. I mean I know my love life didn't end well but I am kind of into books and writing love poems. So ask me if you want. " Y/n said.

"Um thank you but the problem is like their love language is hard to understand," Yoongi said. Y/n looked at him with a confused gaze.

"Ah well, I got this project from a couple who are gonna get married soon. They apparently gave me their romantic love notebook and want me to write lyrics in a more proper manner" Yoongi said.

"Ah, seems like you are having a hard time with that." Y/n chuckled and said while yoongi nodded.

"What did they write there in the notebook tho?" Y/n asked. Yoongi took a deep breath and said, " When we first started dating, he took me to an amusement park. And once I liked a teddy bear but we could only win that in a game and unfortunately we didn't. So in order to get that for me, he cried like a child in front of the shop owner after she refused to give the teddy bear"

"Legit first line," Yoongi said.

"What's wrong with that? That's so adorable come on" y/n said making yoongi look at her with a bombastic side-eye.

" That was adorable? He could have just paid double the amount instead of embarrassing himself like that" Yoongi said.

"Are you perhaps single?" Y/n asked. Yoongi nodded. " No wonder, you won't get gf with that attitude," Y/n said making yoongi frustrated again

"My best friend also said that," Yoongi said. "He said the truth. But can't even blame you. It's gonna be hard for you to date. Only the possibility of you dating is if you find someone like your brain which is too logical." Y/n said.

"What do you mean now? I am not that logical. I write Lyrica with the emotions and experience I have. It's not my fault that I haven't dated and have no experience in love" Yoongi said getting more frustrated.

"I can't blame you. But listen, as someone who has dated the thing which you think is stupid is actually cute if you change your perspective. That moment written there is special for them because the guy didn't hesitate to fulfill her wish. He didn't care about being stupid but rather care about fulfilling her that little wish. Isn't that so adorable in a relationship"? Y/n explained.

Yoongi thought for a while. Y/n took a paper and started writing a line. "In that particular moment, he showed his unwavering love by shedding tears like a kid, fighting to bring me the teddy bear that had captured my heart."

"Here, I made a short phrase out of it. You can make lyrics out of them." Y/n said giving him the paper.

He said that and he was actually impressed. "This sounds pretty good actually," He said.

"You're welcome," She said proud of herself.

..................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.8K 21
@KimNamjoon likes one of your pictures @KimNamjoon commented on your recent post @KimNamjoon has requested to follow you [I wrote this 1-2 years ag...
8.3K 332 51
He came into her life and everything changed. She didn't know right from wrong anymore and most importantly, he made her crave a deep, dark, dangerou...
17.7K 805 13
just one shots between the entire ict will majorly focus on rohitrat, ishman, mahirat etc
179K 9.5K 72
Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an online service aiming at aiding students...