Fit Of Terror

By ravendour

After being isolated in her estate at Kew with her father. Mary-Sophia now prepares to make her debut. Only b... More

unease (cast)
Apprehension *1
Concern *2
Worry *3
consternation *4
Disquiet *5
Fears *6
Anxious *7

Uneasiness( aesthetic)

328 7 0
By ravendour

                       Mary-Sophia 

                   Jack Of All Trades

                                                                                                    Benedict 

                                                                                                  The Poetic Artist

                                                                                   Amos

                                                                         The Teddy Bear 

I do not like empire waist line dresses. I heard somebody say they look like glorified night gowns and I have to agree. I prefer A-line, so I will be going back and fourth with the two. And that's if I find a empire dress I like. the out fits will always be above. imagine what you want I wont go deep into details about the outfits.

also the gifs are from two different time lines, most of the time, so they're kind of shitty. It's my first time making them so please feel some empathy. all pictures and gifs I got from Pinterest and edited them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...