Ana taught me (N.H.au )

By Niallers_Rainbow

Today I met her , her name is Ana. She's pretty thin and beautiful. I'm friends with this girl Ana. I've star... More

Before
Lesson 1) Fasting
Lesson 2) Listen to the insults
Lesson 3) Lying is better
Lesson 4) life just sucks
Lesson 5) deny it
Lesson 6) on your own means no distraction
Lesson 7) Fainting is a good sign
Lesson 8) No dinner with friends
Lesson 9) Work out until you can't walk
Lesson 10) you want me death
Lesson 11) Search for help cus' you need it
Lesson 12) tell the truth
Lesson 13) acceptence isn't always there
Lesson 14) Dear Niall
Lesson 15) Gay rehab
F******
Lesson 16) You're good in speeching if you speak out of the heart
Lesson 17) Tables turned
Lesson 19) She's back and you better run this time
Lesson 20) Back at the bottom
Lesson 21) The weight is heavier
Lesson 22) Stop pushing them away
Lesson 23) We can blame everyone
Lesson 24) Have fate
Lesson 25) Ana takes lives

Lesson 18) perfection is accepting yourself

26 2 0
By Niallers_Rainbow

Liam's POV
I felt like time stopped and I'm the only one who's moving. It can't be , I never wanted to lose weight you can't get an eating disorder out of the nowhere. No it just can't be.
'Liam!' Niall shouted in my ear 'No not possible' I said not wanting to a believe a word. 'Li I know this scares you and you won't say i'm right but stress can give you a eating disorder as well' Niall said.

I stand up I don't want to hear anymore cos deep down inside I know he's right. But I don't want him to be right. I just walk slow against the hard wind , it's heavier than I thought walking against the wind.
God I lost all my strength I once had, I walk past a shop window but walk back to look at myself.

My cheeks are sunken , my legs look like chinese chopsticks and where ones my biceps sat is only a thin layer of skin. I simply look awful.
I feel the tears rise up in my eyes and decide to continue my walk. I thought I just lost a little bit of weight but turns out to be a lot more.

A hand grabs my boney shoulders and turns me in one shift move around 'Liam i'm sorry I should have known you weren't ready to hear it and i'm such an idio-' I cut his endless rambling of with pressing my lips on his. He stiffens I keep moving my lips. It's actually very awkward cus' we stand in the middle the path and I'm the only one who kisses. Fail.

He pulls away and I fall off cloud 9.
He stares at me like i'm mental 'i'm not gonna say sorry if you are gonna wait on that' I said sassy turning away from him I see Louis' range rover drive and stop beside us.

'Step in losers , we're going home' He said I step in and Niall follows.
We don't talk 'But Lou how am I going home if my parents don't accept me?' I asked. 'Uhm you can stay at Niall's place?' He asked 'Sure you're always welcome' Niall said not bothered to look me in the eyes.
'I don't want to be a burden' I said 'You won't be and besides my mom loves you' He said.
'Okay than I would love to stay' I said.

We entered Niall's house 'Niall is that you sweetheart?' His mom called from the kitchen 'No i'm a Poltergeist' He answered I chuckle.
His mom walks in she gasps 'Liam you are skin and bones!' She said loudly. I feel the warn tears coming up in my eyes 'He knows , the stress in the gay rehab clinic ruined him' Niall said a hint of angry in his voice.
'Gay rehab?' She said surprised.
Niall explained everything , his mom hugs 'My poor boy I can't believe you parents did that to you! You can always stay here don't worry honey' she said. I thank her kindly.

'We are gonna go upstairs and sleep so goodnight' He said 'Do you want to take a shower?' He asked I nod.
He gives me a towel and I enter the bathroom. I strip off my clothes , step in the shower and put it on. I missed having warm showers , the rehab I only could take cold showers.
After 10 minutes I dry myself and put on a sweater Niall left and a pair of boxers and a sweatpants. The sweatpants is a little bit to short. The sweater fits perfectly because of my weight loss.

I see Niall laying on his bed laughing at a video 'You look good in my clothes' He said I turn red and mumble a thank you. He leaves to shower and I'm sitting on his bed. I see a brown booklet laying on his nightstand and I know I shouldn't do this but I pick it up and start reading.
It is all about the treatment and one specific page caught my eye.

Today Liam texted me out of the nowhere all these days I was worried sick since the last time I saw him I kind of freaked out for days. His utterly adorable brown puppy eyes lost that sparkle and that's not right.
Besides that i'm home and still writing! I still enjoy it , I'm happy with me to be honest. The biggest lesson I learned in the treatment is that Perfection is accepting yourself the way you are and not caring what others thing about you. I never was fat and I'll never gonna be ( well maybe when i'm old) I fell in love with someone , in the treatment center it came to my attention but-

'What are you doing Liam!' Niall yelled I get scared to shit and the booklet falls on the ground. I feel like shit now , I shouldn't have read it.
'What have you read?' Niall asked furrowed eyebrows. 'Just looked a bit and I might have read about your love for someone....' I said looking at him guilty 'Shit you didn't read who right?' He said placing a hand over his eyes 'No I promise I didn't' I said confused by his reaction.

'Let's sleep' He said obviously trying to move to a different subject.
'Yeah uhm where can I sleep?' I asked , Niall scratches his neck 'Well you can like sleep with me in mine bed if you don't mind' He rambled I smile warmly 'I don't mind' I said.

I get in bed 'Do you uhm want to cuddle?' Niall asked blushing I answer with pulling him closer. I hope he can't feel my heart beat.
'Goodnight Liam' He said wrapping his arms around me 'Goodnight Niall' I said.

-----------------------------
Isn't it adorable ?!
Sorry for the shortness of this chapter :/
Comment and vote please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

58.4K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...
542K 11.6K 29
Marie wanted to be as good as her mother wanted. Since her older brother was diagnosed with autism, she is considered the family's "normal" child. Sh...
225K 6.7K 70
WARNING: Drug references, violence, abuse, and sexual content!!! * * "I was thinking last night, and I thought we could make like a box and put some...
2.5K 210 42
My hands instinctively move to his hair as I fall into a bliss of pleasure. His lips trail from my jaw to my shoulder, making my body burn and tingle...