Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis... More

Hello Lovelies ❤️
[Character sketch - 1]
[Character Sketch - 2]
Prologue 💗
1. Meet Amisha Roy
2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat
3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife
4. She was Drugged
5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT
6. Meeting the Family
7. She is Cute
8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat
9. He is so .. Sweet
10. Panic Attack
11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat
12. Punishing The Sinner
13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat
14. Welcoming new baby
15. I am just a baby too
17. Avi got Married???
18. Sharing The Past - Part One
19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.
20. "Please Don't ever leave me"
21. Naming Ceremony 🍁
22. New CEO of Roy Industries
23. He is my Husband
24. Breakdown
25. "I love you."
26. "Home is wherever you are."
27. An Imperfectly Perfect Date
28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife
29. It's not Trip, It's Honeymoon
30. Begining of a New Journey
Epilogue ❤️
Bonus Chapter ❤️
Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️
Goodbye 2023 💕
Bonus chapter ~ 3 ❤️
Love 💕

16. Dancing under the Stars

61.7K 3.5K 358
By gshivi_03

Hi lovely people,
Hope you all are doing good here is Another Update for you all 
Happy Reading ✨

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Darling Just Hold my hands,
Be my girl I'll be your man,
I see my future in your Eyes
Baby I, Dancing in the Dark
With you Between my Arms
Barefoot on the Grass, Listening to our Favourite song...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Bad Idea, Bad Bad Bad Idea. I shouldn't have asked Mr. Shekhawat to take us out for Icecream. I thought Since I didn't had any problem at Home when The Room was Messy I won't have any Problem outside but That's where I was wrong.

Here we are Sitting inside the Car, Both the Kids looking at me with pouts and Concern filled eyes as Mr. Shekhawat held my Hand, Trying to calm me down.
Well Just now i got Panicked, I don't even why but I did and We couldn't go in and watch the Movie.

I looked at the Kids as I calmed a Little.
"Am so sorry babies." I said, as a tear slipped from my eyes, I felt a small hand on my cheek and looked up to find Arya coming ahead to my Seat and Wiping my  tear.
"GB, No say sowwy. Alya, Aalav, and BB loves GB. We no Angly." I looked at her in awe and Kissed her Cheek as well as Aarav's. They both Kissed my Cheeks and then Looked at Mr. Shekhawat.

"BB Kiss GB." Mr. Shekhawat looked at me, as My Eyes widen at Arya's words, But He just smiled and Took my Hand Kissing on the Back of my Hand. I looked down as the heat rushed to my neck.

"Um, Why don't you three go and watch the Movie. I will wait here." I said, looking down. I can't Ruin the whole plan.

"No Mrs. Shekhawat, We are not going anywhere. Kids Wanna go to the Icecream Parlour?" He asked to which they nodded vigorously and went to Their Seats. Soon Enough we reached Icecream Parlour and He brought Icecream for All of Us.

"Let's do One Thing, Let's go back to Home, and Watch Movie at Home Theatre Only and I will Cook For You Three what say?"

"Yeshhhh" both Kids nodded and Looked at me, I gave them a Smile. I still feel guilty they can't watch movie in Theatre and have Dinner Outside Because of Me. 

"Don't Feel Bad or Guilty Biwi, We got all the Time in the World." He said and gave an assuring smile before he started Driving.

As We all Reached Home, I along with Kids went to the Theatre while Mr. Shekhawat went to Do Some 'Preparations' for Dinner and Ordered us to Watch the Movie and not to come out.

I really wish I can go back to my Childhood and Stop Mrs. Roy from Making me the way I Am, Stop her from Making such an Impact over my mind.

Perfect, I looked at the Table infront of Me which Is Perfectly decorated. I have made sure nothing looks messy, and Have Prepared every Dish myself. Pasta and Noodles for Kids, Bagun Bhaaja for My Mrs. Well yes, She loves Bagun Bhaaja I wish I could enjoy this with her. But No worries She will Enjoy the Dish I Prepared with so much Hardwork. And Yeah I have Also Made some fried rice for Myself.

Once again checking everything, I called the Trio to come to the Dining room and In just Two Minutes I heard two little Footsteps followed by the sound of Anklet She wore today.

"Wowwww BB" "Yum Chachuuuu." I chuckled At their Exclamations and Helped them Settle in the Seats and looked at my Mrs. Who had a Big smile on her face.

"তুমি বাগুন ভাজা বানিয়েছেন!!!!" She exclaimed, and Sat on the Chair I pulled for her. I chuckled at her Expression and Settled on my seat.

"Please Enjoy, and Do Give me Five Star Ratings." I winked at them who Nodded their Heads and Started filling their Tummies. Three Cuties.

Soon With So many Compliments and Praises Dinner came To an End, Now time for Another Surprise.

"Let's go to the Garden." I said, to which They Nodded. As We reached Garden These three Squealed, and now I believe Mrs. Shekhawat is also a Kid.

They ran to the Small Tent I have Prepared there, and Sat inside. I walked to them and Played the Music and The Kids Stood up and Started Dancing. While I and Mrs. Shekhawat sat in the Tent Looking at them, Enjoying with Big smiles on our Faces.

"BB, I sleep." Arya said and Followed by Her Aarav also came to me Rubbing his Eyes. Since the Tent is Big enough for All of Us to sleep here I decided to let them Sleep, we can move them To the Room Later. I and Amisha weaved our Fingers through their head letting them fall into a Deep Slumber.

"I love this Song." I looked up to find her Smiling as The Song Changed to "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.

"Wanna Have a Dance with me Biwi." I asked and Forwarded my hand for her to hold. She looked at me for a Second before giving me a small smile and putting her hand in mine.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead

I held her hand and walked us a little away from the Tent.

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Wrapping my one Arm around her waist, I pulled her Closer, While My Other Hand Held hers.

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

She was looking at me, For the First time Holding a proper Eye contact. And I swear I will soon fall in love with these eyes, eyes that speak more then Her Tongue.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

I sang the Lyrics, Looking at her. Maybe dedicating all these Lines to her. Telling her that Now She is my Person, My Biwi. Telling her How Perfect she is.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

I wish I can just take away all her fears, I wish I can see her Laughing and Giggling every day, Every Hour, every Minute, Every second.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

I twirled her and pulled her back to my Chest, Her Fingers Tangled with mine. She gaze holding mine, Her Breathing Uneven, Just like mine.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

I pressed a kiss on her Forehead as The song came to An End, The First time She is this Close to me and I can Feel Our Hearts Beating as If We have ran a Race, Her Cheeks turning into a Beautiful colour of Pink as She gave me a Small smile making me Smile too.

That's all I want, Her and My family to keep smiling Forever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hii Lovely people,
Here is Another Chapter for You all

How was it???
Did you liked it?
Oh and Here is Insta Edit.

Do share your Views with me, Will try to Update soon
Till then Take care, and make sure you leave your Comments.

Love you all,
Phir Milenge ek new Chapter ke saath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 122K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
316K 10.4K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...