Arrange marriage (Yizhan) :

By Jiang_yanli857

Xiao Zhan comes back to China from Thailand after knowing about his grandma's condition. With time grandma Xi... More

PART 1:
Character Introduction :
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4:
Part 5:
End:
Epilogue :
not an update :

Part 6:

3.8K 224 40
By Jiang_yanli857

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

The next part will be last part, I guess 😁😁😁.

I don't like writing long chapter. I again divided this part.

______________________________________

Yibo went back home. At night he was thinking about what to do to make Zhan forgive him and accept him.
Yibo slept thinking about Zhan.

---

On the other hand, Zhan was no different. He was also thinking about Yibo. Zhan's heart wants to forgive Yibo but Zhan's mind is complete opposite. Zhan decides to listen to his brain. He'll punish Yibo a little and then will think about forgiving him. Zhan rubbed his tummy and smiled. Zhan then slept after sometime.

---

The next day, Zhan got ready. Zhan came out of his apartment, he saw Jiang Cheng standing outside his apartment.

Zhan came near Cheng and greeted him. Cheng nodded RUFFLING Zhan's hair lovingly.

Zhan giggled and then asked, "Cheng ge! What are you doing here?"

Cheng, "I was passing by this area so I thought to pick you up".

Zhan, "Awe... So sweet of you Cheng ge".

Cheng, "let's get in the car. Otherwise we'll be late".

Zhan nodded. They sat in the car and droved towards the office.

----

In the office, Yibo was patiently waiting for Zhan. He was looking at the door again and again.

After sometime, he saw Zhan entering. Zhan was smiling and talking with Jiang Cheng. This made Yibo angry. But he controlled himself.

Cheng looked at Yibo who was glaring at him. Cheng couldn't understand why is this new employee glaring at him like 'he has snatched something important from him'.

Cheng said, "Zhan! Did you met with Wang Yibo. He's a new employee here. He joined yesterday".

Zhan got shocked to hear Yibo's name.

Zhan asked, "Wang Yibo works here?"

Cheng, "Yes. I heard that he used to be personal assistant here. Now he's an employee".

Zhan, "Oh.. Yesterday I was much busy that's why I didn't met him".

Cheng asked, "Do you want to meet him?"

Zhan faked a smile and said, "I'll meet him later. Now I'll go do my work... See you later Cheng ge", saying this Zhan left from there.

Cheng shrugged his shoulders and went away from there.

Yibo thought, "What is their relation? They look close. But... I won't allow it. Zhan is mine".

----

It was lunch time. Zhan was hesitating whether to go to the Cafe or not.

Mianmian, Zhan's colleague came there and asked, "Zhan! Don't you want to go? Yesterday you also didn't went to café".

Zhan, "Uhh... I'll come in a while.... You wait for me".

Mianmian, "OK", saying this she left.

Zhan took a deep breath thinking, "Zhan! No need to be nervous. You can face him. Remember.... There's no relation between you two. If I see Yibo I will pretend that I don't know him... Yes that's right".

Zhan after fighting with his thoughts went to the cafeteria. He looked here and there. He didn't saw Yibo there. He sighed. Zhan took his plate and was about to turn. He got shocked to see Yibo standing right in front of him.

Zhan straighten his back. Zhan was about to go but Yibo grabbed his arm.

Zhan said sternly, "Mr. Wang! Let me go".

Yibo, "Zhan!".

Zhan coldly said, "It's Mr. Xiao Zhan for you Mr. Wang Yibo".

Yibo, "please listen to me for once".

Zhan retreated his arm from Yibo's grip and said, "Mr. Wang Yibo! I don't want to talk to you. Why don't you get it? Is it that difficult to fit in your brain?"

Yibo was about to say something but Zhan stopped him by his hand gesturing him to shush. Yibo went quiet. Zhan then left from there.

Zhan thought," phew... Finally I didn't got nervous. Yibo! I feel hurt to see pain in your eyes but.... I have to do this. I'm sorry".

Zhan went near a table where Mianmian was sitting with Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

Wen Qing asked Zhan," Zhan! Are you OK? You look disturbed. If there's any problem you can share with us".

Zhan smiled and said, "Nothing Wen Qing. I'm perfectly fine. It's just... ".

Mianmian interrupted, "Is something wrong with your baby?"

Zhan, "No mianmian. Everything is fine. I'm just feeling tired".

Wen Ning said, "Zhan ge! Don't take stress. Take care of yourself".

Zhan smiled and said, "OK... I surely will".

Then they started talking with each other happily.

Yibo was looking at them from a far. He was feeling hurt. He didn't liked the way Zhan talked to him but....he deserves it. Zhan is right in his place. Yibo really has to work hard this time.

Yibo took his plate and sat in a corner at a table. Yibo was alone. Before he used to sit with Xue yang here but now Xue yang has joined another company. Yibo was silently eating and in the meanwhile looking at Zhan from time to time. He smiled a little seeing Zhan happy.

----

The office hours ended. Everyone left.

Mianmian came towards Zhan and said, "Zhan have you met with that new employee Wang Yibo. Oh my gosh he's so handsome but... He's so cold and rude".

Zhan looked at a direction. He saw Yibo there who was looking at him.

Zhan said, "Mianmian! Don't give any attention to that ice berg. I'm sure your future partner will be much better that him".

Mianmian blushed and said, "Yes. I hope so. And I won't talk with that ice berg again. He's so rude... Humph".

Wen Qing and Wen Ning came there.

Wen Qing said, "Mianmian! Zhan! Don't you want to go back home?"

Mianmian, "Yes I'm about to leave. Bye bye. See you tomorrow". Saying this mianmian left.

Wen Qing patted Zhan's shoulder and said, "Zhan! Don't stress your self OK?"

Zhan smiled and said, "OK Qing Jie".

Wen Qing and Wen Ning left.

Zhan took his bag and came out of the company. He saw Yibo standing at a distance. Looked like he was waiting for someone.

Zhan ignored him and started leaving. Yibo came towards Zhan and grabbed his hand. Zhan got angry. He pushed Yibo aside.

Zhan, "Mr. Wang Yibo! What's your problem? Why don't you just leave me alone? I have told you many times.... That I don't want to talk to you. So please....don't bother me", saying this Zhan left.

Yibo was looking at Zhan's retreating figure with painful expressions.

Yibo felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looked back and saw Xue yang there.

Xue yang hugged Yibo and said, "Yibo! You came back here and you didn't informed me".

Yibo parted from the hug and said, "I was disturbed due to a reason that's why I didn't told you".

Xue yang, "Is it about your ex husband?"

Yibo nodded. Yibo has told Xue yang about his life.

Xue yang tapped Yibo's shoulder and said, "Yibo! Don't give up. I'm sure you'll find him".

Yibo, "I already did".

Xue yang shockingly asked, "Really?"

Yibo, "Let's go to my apartment. I'll tell you everything".

Xue yang, "OK".

Yibo and Xue yang came to Yibo's apartment. Yibo first freshend up. He ordered food. Xue yang and Yibo did their lunch.

Yibo then told Xue yang about everything. How he saw Zhan and what he did afterwards. What happened today in office, everything.

Xue yang, "Yibo! Xiao Zhan is much hurt. Forgive me but.... I don't think he'll forgive you easily".

Yibo, "I know that and I'll try my best. One day....he'll forgive me".

Xue yang, "Yes. I'll support you brother".

Yibo, "Thank you".

----

It has been two days now since Yibo met Zhan. He constantly tried to talk to Zhan but Zhan never listened to him. Yibo would feel hurt seeing Zhan talking with his other colleagues happily.

Yibo didn't gave attention to his colleagues. He never talked with them normally that's why he got no friend.

----

Today Zhan came to office. He saw Yibo but ignored him and went straight to his cabin. Zhan saw that there was a bouquet and chocolate packets on Zhan's desk.

Zhan smiled. He took the bouquet in his hands and smelled it. He checked the tag and instantly his smile fade. Zhan removed the tag harshly and threw it in dustbin.

Zhan saw Wen Qing coming towards his cabin. Zhan put the chocolates in a shopper. He put the bouquet on the side table.

Wen Qing entered the cabin.

She saw the bouquet, she asked, "Zhan! Who gave you this bouquet?"

Zhan, "It's... It's no one".

Wen Qing with a raising brow asked, "No one".

Zhan, "uhhh....its given by someone but I can't accept it".

Wen Qing tapped Zhan's shoulder and said, "Zhan! I know it's your life and I'm no one to interfere but.... I'll advice you to start a new life with someone who will love you wholeheartedly".

Zhan looked down and said, "I can't do that. I still love my....ex husband".

Wen Qing, "Oh... OK then....do as you please".

Wen Qing was about to leave but Zhan called her and gave her the bouquet.

Wen Qing, "Why are you giving this to me?"

Zhan, "I can't accept it. I gave it to you because... I dont have the heart to throw it away. You can throw it if you don't want".

Wen Qing smiled and said, "ok but I won't throw it. It's smell is so good. I'll keep them". Zhan smiled. Wen Qing then left from there.

Zhan looked at the chocolates. He decided that he'll distribute them among some children. Zhan shook his head and started working.

On the other side, Yibo felt sad seeing Zhan's reaction to yibo's gifts. Still Yibo wants to try again.

----

Yibo already told his brother about Zhan and how Zhan behaves. Haikuan told Yibo to 'convince Zhan though actions'.

Yibo said 'ok' but he knew that this is gonna be a difficult task.

----

It has been three month now but no progress in Zhan's behavior. Zhan still treated Yibo indifferently. Their other colleagues used to gossip about Zhan and Yibo but they didn't cared. Yibo used to buy gifts for Zhan and sent them to Zhan's apartment but Zhan never accepted them. Zhan would give those gifts to others.

----

Yibo found Zhan strange. He noticed that Zhan is gaining weight slowly. Also Zhan's belly looked protruded.

Yibo wanted to ask Zhan about this but he couldn't as he knew that Zhan won't answer him.

Yibo also got to know that Zhan has no one in his life currently. And that Jiang Cheng is like an elder brother to him. Yibo got relived to hear this.

----

Today, Yibo went to Zhan's apartment. He kept the gifts he bought for Zhan at the door. He rang the bell. He was about to leave but stooped when he heard falling sound and a painful cry.

Yibo got tensed. He tried to open the door but it was locked. Yibo hit the door with full force due to which the door opened. Yibo held his arm tightly as it was paining now.

Yibo ignored his pain and went inside. He saw Zhan lying on the ground. Yibo got panicked. He tried to wake up Zhan but couldn't as Zhan had already fainted.

Yibo carried Zhan in bridal style and decided to take Zhan to hospital.

----

Yibo was waiting outside the hospital room for the doctor to come out. After sometime a doctor came out.

Yibo asked, "Doctor! Is he OK? What happened to him?"

Doctor, "He's OK now. You have to take good care of him. He doesn't take care of himself. He stresses himself, his blood pressure became low due to which he fainted. Male pregnancy is rare. There might be some complications if you don't give much attention to yourself ".

Yibo became sad to hear about Zhan's condition but then got shocked to hear the words 'male pregnancy'.

Yibo asked," Male pregnancy? "

The doctor asked confusedly," Don't you know? The patient is 4 months pregnant ".

Yibo," fo...four months pregnant?"

Doctor, "Didn't you knew about it? Who are you to the patient?"

Yibo went quiet for a while but then said, "I'm someone close to him".

The doctor wasn't convinced by the answer but agreed and told Yibo to 'take good care of the patient'.

Yibo agreed. The doctor said that 'You can take the patient back home after he regain consciousness'. Yibo nodded. The doctor left.

----

Yibo brought Zhan back. On the whole way, Zhan was quiet, so was Yibo.

Zhan opened the door of his apartment. Yibo followed Zhan. Zhan saw Yibo coming after him but he didn't reacted.

Zhan sat on a couch. He closed his eyes. Yibo came inside after closing the door.

Yibo stood quiet for a while and then said, "Xiao Zhan! You....." .

Yibo cleared his throat and said, "You should take care of yourself and your....baby".

Zhan was quiet, he said nothing.

Yibo, "I'll cook something for you". Saying this Yibo was about to leave but Zhan called him.

Zhan said, "Wang Yibo! There's no need. I can do my work myself and if not... I'll order something".

Yibo, "But you aren't well".

Zhan, "You don't need to worry. You can go... I'm fine now".

Yibo went silent. He sighed and then left. He looked back at Zhan for once who's eyes were close. Yibo then went out of the house.

----

Yibo came back home. His mind was full of questions.

He was thinking, "Zhan is pregnant. But... With who's child? In these 3 months I never saw anyone get close to Zhan. Who could be the father. I want to ask Zhan I can't ....he won't tell me. Wait.... Zhan is 4 months pregnant. It means.... He was pregnant since he came to France. I never touched him intimately.... Then... Don't tell me.... No no no.....it can't be... Zhan! Will you ever tell me about this baby? "

Yibo sat on the bed. He harshly pulled his hairs.

Yibo loudly said," I'm such an idiot, duffer... Fool, stupid.... I lost my precious pearl with my own hands.... Zhan! Please... Don't punish me anymore....Forgive me".

Tears fell from Yibo's eyes. Yibo tried to calm himself. He then took out his phone and searched about male pregnancy.

He got to know that 'there are some rare males who could get pregnant'.

Yibo tossed his phone on the bed and lied down.

----

On the other side, Zhan was pacing here and there in his room.

Zhan was thinking, "Yibo got to know about this baby. Should I tell him the truth?..... I think... It's better not to tell him now".

----

The next day, Zhan came to office a bit late than usual. He ignored Yibo's gaze and went straight to his cabin.

After office hours, Yibo stopped Zhan by saying that 'he wants to talk with Zhan'.

Zhan refused but due to Yibo's constant urging Zhan agreed.

Yibo drived Zhan to Zhan's apartment. Zhan invited Yibo inside.

---

Yibo and Zhan were sitting face to face. They were quiet. For sometime there was silence.

Yibo said breaking the silence, "Xiao Zhan! I know you haven't forgiven me yet and I don't have the right to say such thing but.... I really want to do it".

Zhan asked, "What is it?"

Yibo, "I... I want to live with you in your apartment. I... I want to take of you. You're pregnant. You need someone to take care of you. I know I have been a jerk to you but believe me.... I'm dead serious about this matter. I don't want to see you struggling alone. I know I have treated you badly and I regret that. I had the mindset that.... I Wang Yibo will never regret my decisions in my life but.... You changed that mindset of mine. I... I have been living in guilt and I deserve it. I know that.... We don't have any relationship now but.... I do want to take care of you. I want to show my sincerity to you. I won't hurt you again.... I promise ".

Yibo was looking down while saying all this. Yibo was patiently waiting for Zhan's reply. Yibo when didn't got reply for a long time looked up and saw Zhan who had tears in his eyes.

Yibo softly called," Xiao Zhan! "

Zhan wipped his tears. He was feeling emotional. This was the first time he saw Yibo opening up to him. He never saw Yibo in such miserable condition.

Zhan thought, "Yibo looks sincere. Should I give a chance to him?"

"Xiao Zhan!", Yibo again called Zhan's name.

Yibo saw Zhan lost in thoughts. Yibo sighed. He got up and started walking.

Zhan came out of his thoughts. He saw Yibo leaving. He called Yibo. Yibo stopped in his tracks. He looked back at Zhan with expectant eyes.

Zhan said, "OK... I'll give you a chance but... Don't get too close to me".

Yibo's eyes sparkled hearing this. He ran towards Zhan and was about to hug him but Zhan stopped him by his hand.

Yibo gave an awkward look and then said, "Thank you. Thank you so much... I will do my best. I will not disappoint you".

Zhan, "hmm... You can shift your belongings here". Saying this Zhan left from there and went to his room.

Yibo smiled heartily. He went out of Zhan's apartment and went straight to his own apartment.

Yibo hurriedly packed his belongings. He told Haikuan and Xue yang about this. They were happy for Yibo.

----

Yibo came to Zhan's apartment. He gave Zhan a big smile but Zhan gave him a cold look.

Yibo prepared the dinner. He told Zhan that he'll cook for them from now on. Zhan couldn't refuse seeing Yibo's happy face.

They did dinner together. Yibo was looking at Zhan from time to time. Zhan was feeling happy but he didn't showed it on his face.

Zhan prepared a room for Yibo opposite to his room as Yibo demanded that he wants to live here in case Zhan needs something, Yibo will help him. Zhan agreed.

Yibo slept happily that night. He was hoping that his hardwork bears fruit soon. Yibo closed his eyes and slept.

On the other side, Zhan was also happy. He happily rubbed his now protruded stomach.

Zhan said, "I hope everything goes well".

Zhan closed his eyes and slept.

________________________

Thanks for reading.....

Do vote and comment...

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all, my marshmallows....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
25.6K 1.8K 35
Xiao Zhan, a seasoned thirty-six-year-old, and Wang Yibo, a tender eighteen-year-old, their fates collide in a gamble against time, resulting in an u...
154K 8.8K 29
A Yizhan fiction... Containing angst to a limit till it becomes limitless... Mentally as well as physically prepare yourself before reading this...
196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...