Posing Couple

By benandmirandalover

Miranda and Ben spend the summer as a fake couple to get people off of their back. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12

10

948 48 15
By benandmirandalover

"We keep sleep past breakfast," Ben noted laying in her neck.

"I know, I'm going to make us some chicken wraps once I get dressed."

"Okay, I'm going to lay here for a few," Ben responded sitting up off of her so she could go to the bathroom to get ready. Miranda honestly wore him out. She wanted to keep going and going. Exploring different parts of her newly found sex life and he did anything she wanted. He would go to the ends of the earth if that's what she wanted.

In the kitchen Miranda began to make their wraps.

"Mandy, can we talk?" Tucker asked.

Miranda looked up and paused, cutting the lettuce up.

"It's Miranda and about what?"

"Well, I got just wanted to talk to you, really."

"Okay, well stop beating around the bush and talk."

"First, I wanted to apologize for how I ended things. I was being a total idiot and selfish. I was acting like a boy and not a grown man. I wanted you to be up under me, instead of soaring. I was trying to clip your wings and I regret that. I should have never gave you that ultimatum. I know that now. I'm sorry."

Miranda stared for a while and pursed her lips together. "Me and Paige happened accidental. I should have never did that to you either. I know that had to hurt too but I realized that she's not you Miranda."

"Well duh," Miranda responded.

"She doesn't make me happy like you did and she's was my fall back plan. I miss you Miranda."

Miranda looked up at him and laughed for a second and then slowly realized it was not a joke. "Oh you are serious?" Miranda asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah I'm serious. I still love you Miranda. I'm already out in Seattle now so we don't have to worry about the move, which was the whole reason we broke up anyway."

"Tucker," Miranda started softly before taking a moment to look around the room. "I will never ever ever get back with you. I don't love you anymore. The love I had for vanished the moment you told me that we were breaking up and you weren't coming with me. Then you told me if I really loved you I would stay. It's us or my career. All love and hope was lost there. I don't know what I really saw in you besides the fact that we were young."

"Miranda-

"No I'm speaking...you have a whole girlfriend. The woman who you actually moved out to Seattle for. You are disgusting for even telling or asking me that. What did you want from me? To break up with my boyfriend? I love my man. He actually sees me, respects me, values me, and he loves and cherish me."

"I really do," Ben agreed harshly staring at Tucker.

Miranda sighed and mumbled shit. She did not want him to hear that. "Oh hey baby, I'm almost done making our wraps." She said nervously as he walked over to her.

"You lost your chance to be with her and it's no redemption. She's mine and I promise I'm not ever letting her go. She needed a real man to come along and treat her like the queen she is. We are cut from two different cloths. When I see Miranda. I see greatness, brilliant mind, drop dead gorgeous. She is infact almost royal to me. You fucked up by letting her go and I appreciate it. But don't ever disrespect me and our relationship like you did a minute ago."

"It's okay Ben," Miranda said seriously.

"No it's not okay. I don't know what he takes me for or you. Acting like you are a jump off or something. Why would he ask you something like this while I'm less than 10 feet away. He should have known it was over with you all especially with the way he could clearly hear you the last 4 nights calling out who you belong to." Ben said crossing his arms smugly.

Miranda's eyes widen and she gasped before blushing. She could see that Ben was really pissed off and that turned her on. God it was ridiculous how she could react to him so quick. Once he turned that light switch on sexually. She couldn't cut it off.

"I'll go," Tucker said moving to leave out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, do that" Ben remarked.

"I'm sorry about that," Miranda apologized.

"It's not your fault, I knew it was coming."

"You did?"

"Yeah, he was too caught up in the beginning in trying to catch you in a lie. Like he wanted you to be single." Ben voiced moving behind her. Until he pressed her into the counter.

"Benjamin."

"What Miranda Bailey?" He questioned slyly.

"You know what you are doing. I don't need to be turned on."

"Why not?" He questioned kissing ear. Miranda took in a deep breath and bit her lip.

"Because I'm making our lunch and we are going to miss seeing this island. If we are in here having sex all day."

"Your body needs discovering too." He whispered gripping her hips.

"Mmm," Miranda sounded leaning into his chest. "No, back up. I'm starting to think all you want to do is get in my pants Dr.Warren."

"What noooo," he dragged chuckling. "It's your fault you know?"

"My fault how?"

"Who asked you to have the strongest drug between your legs and then you let me dive face first."

"Listen that was of your own will," Miranda laughed. "Dive face first tonight." She instructed. " You're trying to break me. My vagina has to rest." She smiled.

"Im trying to break you? Says the women who wouldnt let up last night but fine rest and rest well sweet one,"

"Okay I'm all done. We can eat on the patio and then walk down to the beach."

"Alright, I'll grab the drinks."

Ben spread the blanket on the beach under the umbrella and Miranda sat down bringing the plate of food down with her. They ate talking back and forth. Miranda found Ben to be ridiculously funny.

She watched as he moved to the sand and used the shovel to dig a hole.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm about to make a huge sand castle." Ben replied.

Miranda moved to sit beside him but first she grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. She used the water to wet a pile of sand and the two got started with making a sand castle.
"If a time machine appeared right now and you could travel to any time. What would you choose?" Miranda asked.

Ben thought about it for a second before he answered. "The future but far into the future. I haven't had kids yet but I do know that tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, so I would want to go as far as my kids having adult kids so I could see them... you?"

"That is the most solid and beautiful answer and I would want that too. I mean I'm hopping to make it to adleast 90 so I think I would see it but I wouldn't mind seeing it before."

"Who is your favorite character from literature?" Ben asked smoothing his wall of the castle.

"Ohhh that's tought Ben Warren. All I did was read books back in the day and I enjoy a good novel now."

"Tell me all of them," he encouraged.

"Okay, so naturally Sherlock Holmes, he's was good at prowess and astute observation.
Then Nancy drew of course. Oh and Beatrice in Shakespeare's book...dam what was it called though?"

"Much Ado about nothing," Ben filled in.

"Yes, you've read that?" Miranda asked excitedly.

"Yes I have, now explain why Beatrice of all characters."

"What do you mean of all characters. Ben she is THE character."

"I'm listening," Ben responded waiting on her dissertation that he knew was coming. Miranda stood and placed a block of sand on his and smoothed it out so it could connect.

"First, Beatrice frequently shared her opinions on everything and everyone. She never hid from a war of wits with other characters especially Benedict. She used language almost as her weapon of choice.

I think it would be fair to say too that Beatrice defied a lot of the stereotypes for women at the time. She was talkative and opinionated but also initially deeply opposed to the idea of marriage. She viewed marriage with a lot of suspicion, perhaps worried that it would restrict her freedom and ability to be the colourful personality that she was. When she accepted she was in love with Benedict truly, there was a shift in which she almost realised that marriage does not always have to come at the cost of her freedom nor her wit. With Benedict, she was free to be herself and to continue her merry war with him in a sense.

She also openly criticised the men who have humiliated her cousin, Hero. She spoke about their mistreatment of Hero and their lack of real masculinity. Her loyalty to her cousin even lead Benedict to believe he must switch allegiances to ensure justice was served for Hero. She was the most entertaining character of the story."

"I agree with all of that but I think Benedict is my favorite."

"Of course you do. Men know nothing," Miranda waved off.

Ben laughed, "you know I see why you love Beatrice. You act just like the woman."

"Hardly,"

"No not hardly, you do" he pushed.

Miranda rolled her eyes. "On to my next book Ben Warren...Frankenstein's monster."

"The monster itself?"

"Yeah, In the original novel, the monster was a tragic figure — accidentally murderous, deeply hopeful, seeking answers, and seeking love and it seems that we all are that way or can be that way."

"Hmm you are an interesting woman." Ben noted.

"We need a shell for the top," Miranda clapped excitedly before walking around to find one.

Both Miranda and Ben enjoyed the rest of the trip in the Bahamas. Tucker pissed them off a couple more times. He was ready to go home after Miranda turned him down.

Miranda laughed because Ben was set on rubbing their "relationship" in his face. Tucker grumbled and complained making Paige miserable as well.

Honestly, Miranda was ready to leave to go home as well. Maybe she thought Ben was that good but to her it seemed as if Paige and Naomi was gunning for Ben. They were just too overly friendly for her and she was sick of it.

Ben drove Miranda home from the airport.

"Thank you for coming on this trip with me, I really appreciate it. It was wonderful." Miranda said after he opened her car door.

"Thank you Miranda. I really enjoyed myself too. Everything was fantastic." Ben responded rubbing his chin.

Miranda looked up into his eyes. She didn't necessarily want this to be over. She liked him so much and being around him. Was she really supposed to go back to an empty bed and no sex. God this was stupid to even be in this position.

"Let me grab your bags and then I can walk you up to your apartment."

"Okay," Miranda agreed.

Ben walked her up and he thought about this ending and he sighed inwardly. He actually wanted to be with her. He wanted to finish getting to know her all the way. He could do this with her forever and that was scary because this was a first time ever feeling like this.

Was it the sex that had him feeling this way? It couldn't be because he loved hearing her laugh and seeing her smile and he wanted to be the reason she was doing those things.

He didn't know if she would receive this news. She was a like a little bird. You do too much too fast and she would take flight. He needed to ease her into the relationship.

"Have a good evening Miranda and a good week if I don't see you."

"You too Benjamin,"

Inside her apartment Miranda carried her suit case to her room. She unpacked, throwing mostly everything into the washer.

After she completed that task Miranda took a shower and ordered some food. She sat at her table and looked at the empty spot and pouted.

Ben laid in bed and he tossed and turned. He had gotten used to Miranda for a whole seven days and now she was gone. His bed never felt more uncomfortable. He turned over again before eventually falling alseep.

Five days went by and Miranda was officially back to business as usual and back onto a routine. She missed Ben and she's hasn't seen him at all. She was hoping to run into him adleast once.

"You look perplexed, you should be relaxed after that seven day vacation. Speaking of that how was it and Ben? We never got a chance to talk about it."

"Callie I spent those 7 days and nights having the absolute best sex of my life. This man took care of my needs in a way Tucker never did. I didn't even know I had these needs. It was amazing."

"Dam,"

"Dam is right. He was just so caring and attentive. He made sure I was taking care of and felt a bliss every single time. That is what perfection is."

"So are you all dating for real now?"

"No," Miranda answered sadly. We didn't put a title on it at all. In fact we didn't really talk about the sex. We just feel into step and we were doing it like it was natural."

"Is it awkward now that you are back home?"

"No, not really. I haven't seen him. I've had alot of work to catch up on and I think he did too."

"I'm glad you got out there and let your hair down. Clearly it's was an unforgettable experience,"

"Girl me too. And it truly was. But I want it again,"

"Just tell him you want sex. I'm sure he won't turn you down."

Miranda chuckled. "Torres, the problem is I think I want more than sex. I want him." Miranda admitted.

"Ohh," Callie sounded.

"Yeah, I'm scared though because I think. Key word is think. I don't know for sure if I want him or just the sex. Like is this lust talking? This is so out of character for me." Miranda explained palming her forehead.

"What do you always say,"

"I don't know," she remarked.

"The only way to fight fear is with information, put yourself out there."

"I can't right now," she mumbled blowing out a breath. She was scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 285 7
Miranda Bailey and Benjamin Warren are complete strangers until they meet at their kids camp. I don't know if this will be short or ongoing; join me...
7.8K 301 6
Miranda and Ben meet as neighbors, but on Miranda's terms they meet at night. *short story*
Trials By Love

Fanfiction

8.2K 374 7
Ben and Miranda go through a rough patch dealing with Ben's six-month suspension.
7.7K 431 13
Miranda quickly adjusted to Ben's lifestyle as his fiancé and now wife. However, there are many twist and turns they must still navigate.