Nhl/hockey imagines

By whore4trevor

Literally the title so read it broski Comment any requests (please request something 😭😭) More

Before starting
Instagram posts - Quinn Hughes
I Promise - Trevor Zegras
More insta posts - Quinn Hughes
Brothers Teammate - Ethan Edwards
Paper Rings - Luke Hughes
I miss you - Trevor Zegras
Cruel Summer - Luke Hughes
Teenage love doesn't last - Michael McLeod
They dont like me right? - Jack Hughes
Not an actual imagine but i need advice
Jealousy - Jamie Drysdale
Larkins Little Sister - Lucas Raymond
Moving - Ryan Graves
Insta posts - Cole Caufield
Y/n Kelce - Quinn Hughes
Wildest Dreams- Trevor Zegras
Jamie Drysdales trade
Broken - Jonas Siegenthaler
Soft Launch - Adam Fantilli
🀭🀭
SorryπŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™
Help😭
Broken Promises - Mark Estapa
Insta posts - Trent Frederic
Broken Promises pt.2 - Mark Estapa

You're supposed to wear my jersey - Luke Hughes

2.7K 27 6
By whore4trevor

2.3k words
Please keep requesting people and ideas yall I need them.
For those who don't know what Rita's is bc it is kind of in this it's a water ice place in many states and it has amazing water ice. Ig if you wanna know more about it Google it👍👍.
~~~

This was the first time I wasn't going to wear my boyfriend's jersey to one of his hockey games. The only reason I wasn't was because the devils were going against the Caps and since I grew up with the Strome family my parents made me wear one of Dylan's jerseys.

My dad used to go to school with Dylan's dad and they actually were like best friends meaning I grew up close to the Strome family. Dylan was only 5 years older than me, him being 24 and me being 19.

He was like a brother to me, his brothers were also like brothers to me growing up so normally I wouldn't be complaining about wearing his jersey but the Caps were playing against the Devils which happened to be my boyfriends team.

"Mom please, Luke is playing tonight, can I please wear his jersey just this once" I begged. My mom turned to my dad.

"I don't care who your boyfriend is, you're going to support your best friend" my dad said. I groaned and crossed my arms. Not paying any more attention to him. When we got to the Capital One Arena we got to our seats quickly. I wanted to avoid Luke so he didn't see who's jersey I was wearing.

I actually live in New Jersey with Luke and Jack. Jack let me live with him while I went to school because I'm still a college student. But since my parents moved to Washington after Dylan was traded to Washington I had to go to a couple of their home games. I think you can tell who their favorite Strome brother is by where they moved, since Ryan was on the ducks and Matthew is on the Hershey Bears at the moment.

I sat on my phone and scrolled through social media while waiting for the game to start. When the game did start it was nerve wracking.

The two teams were tied and heading into overtime, which scared me a little bit. Then overtime started and everything was more nerve wracking until Luke scored his first nhl goal. The game winning goal. I was cheering so loud my parents were no doubt ashamed of me, but I didn't care.

I ran down to where the visiting team's locker room was after the team got off the ice and waited for Luke. I was so happy I forgot I wasn't wearing Luke's jersey.

It took a while for any of the guys to come out of the locker room but when I saw Jack I gave him a hug.

"You did good tonight, is Luke coming out any time soon?" I asked. Jack laughed.

"Yeah, your boy is just finishing up in there," Jack said. I nodded and excitedly waited for Luke. Some more guys walked out and when they did I congratulated them, until finally Luke came out.

"Oh my god Luke, I'm so proud of you" I said quickly hugging him.

"Thanks" he said, not sounding that enthusiastic.

"Hey what's wrong" I asked, taking a step back from him.

"Nothing, I'm going out to celebrate with the boys. I'll talk later" he said. I nodded, confused as to why he was in a mood.

"Well have fun babe" I said, I went to kiss him but he swerved his head and walked away. Jack gave me a look basically asking what's wrong and I shrugged.

I went back over to my parents who were standing with Dylan and his parents. I hugged Dylan.

"You were good tonight Dyl, I'm proud of you" I said with a comforting smile.

"Thanks y/n/n" Dylan said. We all spoke for a while until my parents decided to invite them over to their house.

I rode home with my parents and started packing my stuff. I had to go home now because I had class tomorrow afternoon.

I had finished packing my bag and made sure I had everything while walking downstairs. The Strome's were still over.

"Hey I'll see you guys soon," I said, hugging them. I then got a ride from my mom to the airport. I did everything I had to do and waited for my plane to be announced and all that.

When I got on the plane and to my seat I immediately put my AirPods in and watched some Netflix on my phone until we got to Jersey. When we landed I quickly got off and waited for my stuff. I turned my phone off airplane mode and didn't notice any notifications from Luke. Normally by now Luke would have blown up my phone.

I shrugged it off and got an Uber home from the airport. As soon as I got home I changed and passed out because I was tired.

The next morning I woke up and showered, then did skin care and all that. I put on leggings and a plain shirt and went to the kitchen to eat. I had a bowl of cereal and just laid around until it was time for my class. When I had to leave I put on my converse, grabbed my backpack and got an Uber to campus. I didn't feel like driving today which is why I got an Uber instead.

I was checking my phone every few seconds to see if Luke had texted me, he hadn't. It was weird normally he spams my phone with good morning texts and all that.

Luke❤️

Heading to class rn
Idk if I'll be back by the
time you get home
Ily❤️

K

What the fuck was up with Luke? Did I do something? It's not like Luke to do shit like this. I had gotten out of the uber and walked to my classroom, putting my phone away and learning stuff.

After class I stayed behind for a bit to talk to my professor about a project. She explained it to me and told me I didn't have to present it if I didn't want to and that it was due by next week. I nodded, thanked her, and got an Uber home.

Walking through the door I heard the laughs of Jack and some of his teammates.

"Hey guys" I said, taking off my shoes and putting them on our shoe rack. I put my house keys in a little ceramic bowl my parents got me and placed my back pack down somewhere.

"Where'd you guys go last night to celebrate?" I asked, sitting on the couch.

"I'm not even sure, it was some bar down the road" Jack said shrugging. I nodded. I sat with them for a while listening to their conversation but decided to get a head start on my project and grabbed my backpack heading into me and Luke's room.

He was there, sitting on the bed. I just kind of ignored him, sitting at my little desk and pulling out my computer. I sat there typing my work and all that for about 30 minutes before anything was said between Luke and I.

"Why'd you wear his jersey?" Luke asked. I stopped what I was doing and turned to face him.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you wear Stromes jersey?" He asked.

"Luke-"

"I want to know" he said quietly.

"He's my friend" I said.

"And I'm your boyfriend."

"Luke, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm your boyfriend, you were supposed wear my jersey not his" he said. I looked at him surprised.

"Wow, good job Luke. You've successfully pissed me off. I don't have a wear your jersey all the time. And you didn't even try to let me explain before saying all of that" I said standing up. Luke didn't even look at me. It's not like I was even upset about him asking me why I wore Dylan's jersey, it was the fact that he ignored me for a bit because I wore Dylan's jersey.

"You ignored me for how long because of a stupid jersey? God that's so stupid, when you've stopped being such a dick I'll be here to talk" I said. I grabbed my phone and left the room, closing the door a little hard behind me.

For some reason some of the boys were still over so I sat down on the couch and let out a sigh.

"Was Luke being weird last night?" I asked them.

"I mean he basically kept repeating 'why didn't she wear my jersey' the whole time" Jack said.

"It was like he was crazy or something" Dawson said. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course, leave it to Luke to get upset because I wore my best friend's jersey, not like I had a choice anyway. My parents practically forced me to wear it, I really wanted to wear Luke's" I said.

"Give him a little bit, he'll chill and realize how stupid he was" Jack said.

"Yeah... I'm going on a Rita's run, anyone want anything?" I asked. The guys told me what they wanted and decided that Jack should go with me because he couldn't decide what he wanted. We got into my car and drove to the closest Rita's.

When we got there I quickly got in line and Jack looked at all the flavors.

"Hi what can I get for you?" The person working asked.

"Hi, um can I get two cherry, one cotton candy, one root beer, one blue raspberry, and..." I said waiting for Jack to say what he wanted, he pointed to Swedish fish, "and one Swedish fish, all large water ices please."

"Coming right up" she said. She took a little bit to get all of them but it was a lot so obviously it'll take a bit.

"That'll be $22.45" she said. I handed her a $20 and a $10. She gave me the change back and I put it in her tip cup.

"Thank you so much, have a good day" she said putting the water ices into two cup holders quickly. I grabbed one and Jack grabbed the other.

"You too" I said and walked away. Jack and I then got into my car and I drove home. When we got there I put the water ices on the coffee table in the living room and told everyone to grab theirs. I grabbed a cherry, Dawson grabbed the cotton candy, Ryan grabbed the root beer, Jack grabbed his Swedish fish, Nico Hischer grabbed the other cherry, and I picked up the blue raspberry to give it to Luke.

"I'll be back, don't touch my water ice" I said looking at the guys with a fake intimidating face. I then walked to my room and knocked on the door.

"What?" He asked, sounding a little irritated.

"Babe it's me" I said. The door opened and I looked up at a miserable looking Luke.

"I got you your favorite" I said holding the water ice up a little bit. He smiled slightly and took it carefully from my hand. He turned to put it on our nightstand then back to me.

"I'm sorry, for how I acted today and yesterday" he said, "I was just jealous I guess." His head was hung low.

"Babe you have nothing to be jealous about" I said grabbing his face and making him look at me.

"First of all Dylan is literally like a brother to me, and second of all you can even ask my parents I was practically begging to wear your jersey but they wouldn't let me" I said. Luke closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I sound so stupid now" he said. I smiled.

"Luke, you do sound stupid. Now grab your water ice and sit out here with all of us" I said to him. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I went back to the living room and started eating my water ice.

When Luke got to the living room he sat down on one of the comfy chairs and I sat down on his lap. His arms were around me and he was still eating his water ice while I was still eating mine.

"I'm guessing you two got over your little lovers quarrel" Ryan said. I smiled a little and turned my head to look at Luke then turned back to Ryan.

"Yeah I guess we did Graves" I said. We all sat and spoke for a while. At around 10:30 all the guys left saying good night and all that. Jack said night to Luke and I and went to bed. Luke and I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed then went to our room and changed into our pjs. Mine consisted of one of Luke's shirts and my pj shorts, Luke just wore sweatpants.

We got in bed and Luke pulled me close to him.

"I'm still super sorry about being jealous and all of that, it was a dick move" he said. I laughed slightly.

"It was a dick move, and I'm glad you can see that. I'm sorry for getting so angry at you and not letting you fully explain" I said back.

"I'm even more sorry, I didn't want you to get mad" he said. I slightly patted his chest.

"It's all good now Lukey," I yawned, "I still love you, like too much." He laughed a little.

"I promise I love you even more" he said. He pecked my lips and rested his forehead against mine.

"Get some rest baby" he said. I giggled a little and yawned again.

"G'night Luke" I said snuggling back into his side.

"Good night y/n" Luke said. I felt him lightly pushing some hair behind my ear and smiled.

"Next time you're staying with me at the hotel" he whispered, "so you can wear my jersey when you want to." I would have said something back if I didn't pass out right after, I don't know why I was so tired but I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 146 15
[After watching the finale, I decided to change things up a bit with the story.] Nobody expected that to happen in the middle of the finale. To see t...
218K 8.2K 20
Minato Sensei and Hatake Kakashi are assigned a mission by Albus Dumbledore to protect Harry Potter, and the rest of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...
62.7K 2.4K 18
BREATHE | "I'm not good at school. Never was, never will be. Quidditch is my life, that's all I've got going for me. Nothing is going to stand in my...
52.8K 250 32
Just short story's for Connor bedard No smut plz vote thanks πŸ₯‡# connor in 46 place πŸ₯‡#Canada in 36 place