COMPLICATED LOVE

By KingYuuko1317

another FreenBecky. Tryna do something more....... matured. More

Chapter 1- How Complicated Your Love Is?
Chapter 2: The Invitation
Chapter 3-Their Secret Dates
Chapter 5- The Announcement
Chapter 6- The Confession
Chapter 7- Official
Chapter 8-Still the same
Chapter 9: Same Boat
Chapter 10: The Boss
Chapter 11- All I Need
Chapter 12- Promise
Chapter 13- The Gang
Chapter 14- England part one
Chapter 15- England part two ( A Week Without You?!?!?!)
CHAPTER 16-ENGLAND PART THREE (ENEMY)
Chapter 17- ENGLAND PART FOUR (LONGEST NIGHT)
Chapter 18- ENGLAND PART FIVE (FIRST)
Chapter 19- ENGLAND PART 6 (HER FUTURE WIFE? IM CONFUSED)
Chapter 20- ENGLAND PART 7( You)
CHAPTER 21- ENGLAND PART 8( FALLEN ANGEL)
CHAPTER 22: ENGLAND PART 9 (WHO IS SHE?)
CHAPTER 23- ENGLAND LAST PART
CHAPTER 24: DREAM?
CHAPTER 25: CONFRONTATION
Chapter 26: The Truth
Chapter 27: Just A Happy Ordinary Day, or Not?
Chapter 28: This Time I Will Be The One Who Will Protect You
Chapter 29: Memories
Chapter 30: I promise
Chapter 31: All i need is to be with her.
Chapter 32: Becky

Chapter 4- The Party

1.2K 47 8
By KingYuuko1317

FREEN'S POV

I woke up when i felt two arms wrapped around my body.

" Baby.. Wake up.. " Becky said.

" Hmm.. "

" Hey its already 8 o'clock.. Let's eat break fast. " Becky said softly. I felt her got up.

" Five minutes." I said in a sleepy tone. Im still really sleepy.

" Five minutes? fine. " She said then kiss me on my lips. I smiled and tried to sleep again.

I don't know if its already five minutes but Becky is shaking my arm again.

" Ummhh.." i moaned. I want to sleep more.

" Dont moan like that. It turns me on.. Wake up Baby.. Your five minutes is up. " she said and i can feel her pout.

" Five more minutes. " said.

" Ehhhhh~ wake up now or else i'll make love to you right now. " Becky said in a warning tone which made me smile wider and im already fully awake now. Tho i dont want to open my eyes yet.

" Hmm.. Ten minutes then.. " i said im a playful tone.

" Sarocha!" Becky yelled and  I laughed. She wont call me Sarocha unless her patient is about to lose or something else.

" Hahaha fine fine.. Loser.." i said and about to get up but Becky stopped me.

" Loser huh? " she said and i saw her smirk.

" Kyaaa ! hahaha Stop stop! Becky hahaha!" she suddenly start tickling me.

" Whose the loser now hahaha?" she asked as she continue attacking my sides.

" I am! I am! kyaaa! hahaha B-becky st--" but i was cut by her lips.

" Pervert. " i said as i looked at her eyes full of lust. Becky is now on top of me. Her arm on my sides then she kissed me again.

our kiss became passionate and i felt her hands slipped inside my night shirt.

She was about to reach my chest when we heard the door bell rang.

We pulled apart and looked at each other.

" Dont tell me its her again. " Becky said irritably.

" Rosé? Why would she? Today is her birth day and im sure shes preparing for tonight " i said and get up when Becky got off me.

" Who knows? Maybe shes making sure that you'll come.. " Becky said.

" Hmm.. Well i can only see one reason why i wont. " i said and hug her.

" And what is that?" Becky asked but i can see her sweet smile.

" Hmm... What do you think would it be?" i asked naughtily. She chuckled and pinch my nose.

" But i'd rather not give you that reason today. Because this is the chance weve been waiting for. Then we dont need to hide. " she said and kiss me on my forehead.

She was about to kiss me on my lips but the door bell rang again and i giggled when she made a sour face.

"Come on. Take the door. I'll just change clothes. " i said and pushed her off my bed.

" Ka~~~." she said but before she go she pecked my lips and wink. I shook my head as i watch her happy smile turned in to a serious one.

Does she really think it's really Rosé? But it really cant be. Anyway i went to the bath room, took a really quick shower. Change into my usual clothes when theres no work.

Meaning. Just a plain short and a tshirt.
I got out of my room and saw Becky talking over the phone.

She saw me and hurriedly mouthed ' i love you' and i mouthed ' i love you too'.

I sat on the sofa as saw a medium size package at the center table.

So its not Rosé.. Hmm.. I wonder whats inside. I took the box and slowly unwrap it.

And finally i opened the box and screamed.

"BECKY!" I called in shock and looked at her.

" What happened baby?" she asked worriedly and sat next to me.

" These!" i said while pointing at the opened box. She looked at it and she doesnt seem surprised.

" Well.. Remember yesterday? At the train? I got so exited and ordered them right away. I didn't know that they will deliver it today " she said in a matter of fact tone and i watch her as she examine every item in the box like they are not some sex toys.

" B-becky" i called and i know my face is so red. Shes currently holding a box labeled ' Strap On Dildo. 8"- crimson red'.

" Hmm?" she asked without looking at me.

" You're not serious about using those things.. Are you?" i asked nervously. But i cant deny the excitement inside me. Because if ever its going to be the first time that we'll use things like this.

" Hmm?" now shes looking at me. She put the thing shes holding back inside the box, closed it and put it under the table.

She then cuddle me.

" We wont. If you dont want too. You know i wont do things you dont like. And i wont ever do things that will hurt you. " she said and kiss my forehead tenderly.

How can i not fall with this girl even more?

Then she kissed my eyes, my nose and finally my lips. But she immediately pulled away when she heard my stomach growl.

" Hahaha really.. Your stomach knows the right time. " she said teasingly. And i pouted.

" Come on.. Lets eat. Before i eat something else .. Im hungry too. " she said with a smirk and took my hand.

We ate break fast ' silently ' and rest at the living room after.

" Im off by 1pm. Dad called me earlier. They told me we need to be at the party together " Becky said while playing with my fingers.

" Same here.. Neh.. What dress are you gonna wear?" i asked.

" The theme is pink and black and im definitely not gonna wear pink. Over my death gorgeous body. " she said and brought my hand to her lips. Those little sweet gestures of her.

" Hmm. So its black then. I'm going to wear black too. wanna see my dress?" i asked but she shook her head.

" Nah . Just surprise me. " she said with Her bright smile showing me those lovely dimples of hers. .

" Ok. What does your dress looks like ?"

" Hmmm. Its for me to know and for you to find out " she said playfully.

" Ehhh~~ becbec.."

" hahaha you'll see it later. Ok fine. I actually don't have a dress yet. Because you know. Im not really interested in that halfty's party. " she said and made that sour face again.

"Ehhh~ becky. Rosé is my best friend. Why dont you try and get along with her? Im sure you'll like her too. " i said softly.

" I'll think about it. " she said and i didnt push the topic more.

We just stay like that.. Cuddling each other while watching t.v. At 1 o'clock. We both stood up and prepare our selves.

" Dont drive too fast. Ok?" i reminded her.

" Ka~~Your wish is my command my queen. " she said then kiss my hand.

" haha Crazy.. "

" Anyway.. You too dont drive too fast... I love you.. " she said and before she go she gave me a peck on my lips..

After tonight. We dont have to hide... I smiled at that thought and prepared my self to leave our condo...

.....

At the Party...

Its now 8:30pm and were already here.

I havent seen Becky anywhere.. I missed her already.. I pouted..

" Hey honey whats with that face?" my mom asked..

" Nothing.. Im just hungry.. " i said and my mom chuckle..

" Ok.. There's the buffet table. Help yourself.. Then try to find Ms. Park? Maybe she's just busy greeting her other guest.. " she said and pat my shoulder.. I nodded..

I looked around. Sure thing this is really a big party.. Lots of black and pink every were.. So Rosé

I giggled at that thought but when i saw a vase full of black colored Roses. my giggle stopped. I hurriedly pulled out my phone and dialed Becky's number.

But i already tried to call her twice but shes not answering..

I sighed.. Did she back out? i know Becky likes party but not this kind of party.. And so am i..

I looked around and watch people i don't know talking to each other. Probably business matters... I cant even called a birthday party. Coz this is like a big business conference.

Im sure i wont feel lonely if Becky is here. I opened my phone again and start typing..

' Becky. Where are you?? I missed you '

After sending my message I sat on an empty chair and tried to look around again hoping i'll see her.. Or even Rosé

I sighed when another 10 minutes passed and i didnt get any reply from her and i didnt even see her shadow.

I stood up and decided to go to the rest room and retouch my make up coz the official party will start at 9pm.

" Honey.. Where are you going?" my Mom asked when he saw me passing to the able where he is currently sitting together our other business partners.

" Just gonna retouch my make up Mom" i said and she nodded. I went to the rest room at the back near the game room. Coz im sure the other rest room were full.. But the moment i closed the door a strong arm pulled me inside one of the three cubicle and before i could scream..

A pair of lips covered my mouth and my panic instantly vanished and kiss back..

" I was waiting here like forever.. " becky said when we pulled apart.

" Crazy. As if i'll know that you're here.. You didn't reply on my chat line " i said and pout.

" Coz im busy drooling over you baby.. " Becky said and pulled me closer.. i can feel her warm body. Damn we only didnt see each other for a few hours and i already miss her this much.

" and im watching very girls and guys staring at you like vulture.. I wanted to kill them all.. You know that?" she said.. Her mouth near my neck..

" hmmm.. I didnt... But you know i wont care about them.. Right?" i asked softly and caress her nape as i felt her start sniffing my neck..

" You smell so good baby.. " i heard her say and now shes raining candy kisses on my neck.. I wanted to tell her dont leave marks but i didnt bother. She wont listen to me anyway.

" baby..." i moaned when she suck my earlobe..

She pulled away and looked at me intently. I can see fire on her eyes. She used her left hand to close the cover of the toilet bowl.. And sat there with out breaking our eye contact.

Then she tap her lap and i know exactly what she wants me to do and what she wants to happen...

" Here?" i asked innocently.. She nodded and i sat on her lap in a straddling position. As soon as i sat on her lap she pulled my waist closer to her ..

I Lean down and kiss her lips.

" I missed you... " she said between our kisses.. i slipped my tongues inside her mouth  and she gladly accepted it.

I can feel her hands roaming all over my body while my arms are fixed around her neck pulling her closer to deepen our kisses.

I felt her slip her hand under my dress. Caress my thigh gently till she reached her destination..

I tried to widen my legs to give her more access and i felt her smile between our kiss..

Her fore finger trailed a straight line on my center which made me moan.

" Wet" she Whispered With a sweet smile..

" Tease... " i said sexily.. She just winked at me and pulled out her hand under my dress.. Which made me looked at her with confusion..

I thought she wanted to do it here?

She kissed my lips lightly. Then she reached her red hand bag and pulled out a small box..

" Bec? " i called..

" I love you.. " she said and i watched her as she opened the box and pulled out a wired thing

" Whats that?" i asked again ..

" You'll know.. " she said naughtily and put her hand under my dress again and reached for my center.

I felt her finger pushed my underwear on the side and insert her middle finger inside me.

" Ahhh.. Gosh.. " i moaned softly and arched my back..

" Youre so gorgeous baby.. " she said and stared at me lovingly with those bright brown eyes..

" You too.. " i said as i waited for her next move..

She pulled out her finger and i looked at her with asking eyes. Does she plan to tease me this time?

The next thing i felt was she slipped something inside me. It's not her finger.

" B-bec?" i called nervously.. But i cant deny the fact that im excited.. Is this one of the sextoys she bought?

" Relax baby.. " she said softly and kiss me on my lips but i pulled away immediately when i felt the thing she placed inside me started to move .

" F-fuck.. Becky.." i moaned now im hugging her tighter..

" Its a vibrator baby.." she said and i felt her licking my neck.. I want to tell her not to put mark this time but i didnt.. She already know she cant..

I cupped her face and kiss her lips. We kiss like we havent touched each other for weeks.

" Oh f-fuck! Ahh.. " i moaned when i felt the movement of the vibrator became fast and her thumb started to play with my clit.

" You look so hot baby.. " becky said with a smile while watching me..

I closed my eyes and savor the pleasure from the thing inside me.. I know my mouth is open with awe but i dont care..

" B-becky.. Ahh.. "

" Keep moaning my name baby.." Becky demanded but when im about to moan her name again

We heard the door suddenly opened

" Freen? Are you here?" we heard someone called and im sure its Rosé..

My moan suddenly stopped i looked at Becky with horror.

Even tho the vibrator keep on moving inside me i just cant bring myself to moan right now..

" Freen.. Are you here? Her mom said she went to here.." we heard Rosé called again..

But instead of turning the vibrator off. Becky smirked at me and i felt the vibrator move faster..

I hurriedly covered my mouth to stop my self from moaning..

" Whats that sound?!" we heard Rosé blurt out.

Damn! Its the vibrator.. I looked at Becky with my wide eyes.. But shes just smirking at me..

I thought thats it.. But Becky suddenly stopped playing with my clit and slip her two fingers inside me.

and thats when i lost it.

"Aaahh.. Fuck! Hmmm.." i moaned loudly and bury my face on Beckys neck trying stop myself from being even loudee

I'll make sure she'll pay for this.

" My gosh! How dare you do it on my party! Lucky Freen is not here!" we heard Rosé said scandalously and the next thing we heard is her foot steps going fading away and my loud moans.

" Im gonna kill you after this! Aaahh.. Fuck.." i moaned and grip her shoulders not caring if my nails will leave marks..

" Of course you wont kill me baby. Gosh youre so hot right now" she said and move her fingers inside me faster..

And few more seconds i screamed in pleasure.. .

Becky pulled out her fingers and i felt the vibrator getting slow until it totally stopped. And Becky pulled it out too.. I watched as she carefully put it back on the box.

" youre not gonna clean it?" i asked.

" Nope. Were not gonna use this one again. I'll keep this one as a remembrance the way it is right now. " she said naughtily.

" Nasty!" i said and hit her arm.

She just laughed heartily..

" Damn my panties were soaking. " I said with a pout. Im still sitting on her lap. Coz i doubt that i can stand up properly right now and i wonder if i messed up her dress..

" Dont worry baby.. Im always ready. " she said and grab her hand bag again and pulled out a properly folded hot red underwear.

" You are really crazy!" i said with a giggle..

" Ka~~~.. Crazy over you. Come on now.. Change your undies. Go  with this stupid party, tell our parents everything and live happily ever after " she said cheerfully while helping me stand up.

After wearing the panties she gave me i looked at her with confusion when she placed my panties on her hand bag.

" Remembrance baby.. " she said and wink. Then i followed her out side the cubicle.

" Becky wait!" i said when she's about to open the main door..

" Huh? what? Round two?" she asked

" Crazy! Arent you going to wash your hand??" i asked.

" Mope? I want your smell around me.. " she said and chuckle.. I just looked at her with disbelief .

We reached the main party and Rosé hurriedly approached me

" Where have you been? The party is about to start " she said and just gave Becky a sharp glance and Becky smirked at her in return.

" Happy birth day Rosé.. I just went to the rest room. " i said..

" Which rest room?" she asked worriedly and i remembered that she heard us..

" hmmm? There" i said and point at the left direction. and i saw her sigh in relief.

" Why? " i asked innocently and i saw Becky on my side trying to stop herself from laughing..

Rosés face became really red.

" Oh let me guess.. " Becky suddenly said playfully and i gave her a sharp glare but she ignored me.

" Shut up. " Rosé said and looked away.

" Bases on your expression. Its obvious Park Chaeyoung. You heard something that you shouldnt. " Becky said with a smirk..

And Rosé glared at her. I mentally face palm. Why can't they become friends?

" I wonder who they are? Have any idea Halfty?" Becky added which made me pinch her side really hard.

" A-ah! That hurts!" she said while holding her side.

" Stop teasing her. You didn't even greet her. " i said instead .

" I dont need her greetings freen. And for you information.. Im not interested to know who they are " she said with a glare

" if you say so~~~ " becky said in a singing voice and i gave her another glare

" By the way Freen you look great .. " she said with a smile but that smile slowly turned into a confused look.

" Why? something wrong?" i said as i watched her look at me and to becky..

" Thats because we look like a couple Chankimha." Becky said then pulled me on my waist.

" Armstrong!!" Rosé yelled.

But i dont get it. We do? Then i looked at her Becky.

She's wearing a black dress just like mine.. Her make up is just light.. And her hair..

My gosh.. We do really look like a couple .

" This is what you call destiny Halfty.. " said Becky with a smirk.

Destiny eh?

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
8.4K 347 16
Stay?.... I cant...