My Wimp Boyfriend Turned Into...

By Kitty_nii-chan

Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he wa... More

A Mission Before A Mission? Haruki Is Missing, And A Demon Saved My Life?
The Kemono Lancers Are On The Hunt, And Iza Is One Of Them?!
Liberations Of Shinx Woods, And Defeat Of The Spider Queen?!
Rest Before The Mission...And A Mysterious Caller?
Misson Finally Arrives, and Mysterious Guests Pay A Visit
Birds Over The Luminary Mountains
Tactics Of Order And Will Of Chaos Will Always Pave The Way
The Seniors Become Proper Teachers

Weakness Is Disgusting, But My Boyfriend Finds It Adorable...

5.5K 193 138
By Kitty_nii-chan

DISCLAIMER: This content is GAY, and it also contains BOTTOM MALE READER. If you're uncomfortable with that, please feel free to leave quietly.

No HATE comments because I'm sensitive, and this fanfic will be in Second Person P.O.V.
——————————————————

TWO WEEKS UNTIL GRADUATION
————————————————————
MONDAY
———————————
"Hahaha! This is laughable! How does it feel to be beaten by a junior?!" A girl laughed, holding a red haired male up by his shirt. The male she held up had bruises and cuts on his face, and a bloody nose. He looked at the female in slight annoyance, but he didn't say anything to her.

"Seriously, how are you graduating from this school?! Better yet, how were you able to even become a senior here at all?!" She laughed, throwing the male into a near wall. "Oh, wait. I think I know. It's academics, isn't it? That means you'll be selected to become a Strategist Teacher for the school, or if you're lucky, you'll be able to make weapons upgrades for us Beast Hunters." She said with a smirk as she walked towards the male that was still on the wall. "I wouldn't take a weapon from you though." She sassed.

'My name is Daiko Yuzakima, and I'm a senior student at Power HighSchool. As you can tell, I'm not really liked here because I'm weak. My ability allows me to be smart and strategic, but it's easily overpowered by all the other abilities around the school.'

"Well, get up! Aren't you gonna fight me back?" She teased.

'I guess I can't leave the audience in the dark for too long, huh? This girl is Iza Mourn. She's one of the top three strongest juniors in this school, but I doubt that's true. Her ability gives her a flaming sword, which is located on her hip, and I think that's just basic. Are the juniors really that bad for a flaming sword to be one of the best abilities?'

"I'm not...fighting you back, Iza. It's just a waste of time." Daiko said, which irritated the female.

"Waste of time?! How dare you call me a waste of time! I, Iza Mourn, am the third strongest junior in this damn school!" She grabbed Daiko by the shirt again, and yanked him up to her face. She raised up her fist and punched Daiko in the face.

'Sad. A freshmen can punch harder than that. Now I'm certain that her being one of the strongest is nothing but a fluke.' The male spat out a wad of blood from his mouth. Daiko looked at the female with a smirk, and that pissed her off even more.

"What the hell are you smirking at?!"

"Well, in case you didn't know, I turned on the cameras in all the halls before I decided to go to class. It would be a shame if the principal saw that one of their top students bullied the weak." Daiko chuckled, holding up the remote that controlled the cameras. "The cameras even have audio too. They can hear every little word you say."

"Give me that, you bastard!" She swiped the remote from Daiko, and she pressed the 'OFF' button to turn off the cameras. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

She could hear Daiko's chuckle, "Did I ever say that was the real remote? I made that on my way here. It serves no big purpose, but it was funny seeing you panic for a bit. It's gonna be so fun seeing you drop from the top."

Out of rage, Iza unsheathed her blade. The iron sword itself was purely red, and she held it dangerously close to Daiko's neck.

"Give me one good reasons why I shouldn't slice your head off your neck."

"I can actually give you three. One, won't be able to become a Beast Hunter if you kill me. Two, you're not mentally ready to kill me. And three, you won't survive the wrath of M/n."

Daiko can see he physical figure shake from the mention of you, M/n L/n. You're Daiko's boyfriend, and you're also the second strongest senior in this entire school. You're known as the Adaptable Android, which later lead to nicknames like: Double A or DB. You've been described as an android since you have incredible intelligence. Also, you ability allows you to copy other people's abilities permanently. What makes it cool is that your body is able to alter itself so it can copy the ability or movement to its max proficiency.

Daiko knows that Iza envies you a lot, but she lacks the skill and the brains to take you out. He is also sure that your elder brother also strikes fear into her too.

Haruki L/n, the strongest senior in this school. His ability, Weather God, allows him to basically manipulate the weather or anything that survives off the weather. He can also create unusual weather like: Healing Rainfall, or like a Lava Tsunami.

"You're serious?" She nervously laughed. "You think I'll believe a loser like you is acquainted with the likes of him?!" She irked.

"Believe it or not, but I'm very acquainted with him. And he won't like it if you killed me. You're already in a tight spot for hurting me."

She growled, coating her blade in a flame. She retracted the sword from the side of Daiko's neck and pulled it back for what seemed to look like a thrusting technique.

"Fire Dragon: Pierce!" She thrusted her sword towards Daiko's face.

"Iza." The intimidating voice froze Iza in place, and the fire extinguished from her sword.

Daiko could see her figure shake as she noticed the familiar voice. The familiar pressure that soared throughout the entire hall.

Daiko looked over to the direction he heard the voice, which was to his left, and saw three familiar males. The first was a boy with h/c hair, and e/c eyes. He had a calm presence, but it was one that pressured you to stay in your place. He was the most familiar of the two, and Daiko smiled at the male's familiarity. The other looked just like the first, but he had more of an intimidating presence than the other. And the last didn't look like the first two at all. He was an elderly bald man with a beard that almost reached all the way down to the floor. His eyes were the same color as his beard, while his pupils were pure black.

You, Haruki, and Principal Lor.

"That is enough, Iza! How dare you disrespect not only our school, but your fellow peer!" Principal Lor irked.

You shook his head in disappointment, "How sad, Iza. This performance of yours is really going to make you talk of the world." You said, holding up your phone to show the camera feed being broadcasted on your phone.

Iza looked at Daiko, bewildered.

Daiko smirked, "I might've forgotten to mention that I'm broadcasting the live footage to all of the fellow students in Power High. You really put on a show for them, eh? I bet they're all going to share it other people, and they'll all gonna see how horrible you are." He chuckled with a grin.

"You..." She glared at Daiko, who wasn't fazed at all by it. He was too amused to be intimidated by anything right now.

"M/n was right. You don't always need power to win." The red haired male chuckled. He fixed his weakened posture as he walked over to the brothers and principal.

"You...called them here before you walked down this hall. You planned this whole thing?!"

Daiko snickered, "And it worked. Imagine being one of the strongest Beast Hunters in the school, but getting outsmarted by the weakest student in the school, couldn't be me." Daiko answered with a wide smirk.

"You...You...BASTARD!" She unsheathed her sword again, flashing its alluring red glow. She coated the blade in flames and dashed towards Daiko.

Suddenly, Haruki appeared in front of her. "I never liked you before, and I sure as hell don't like you now."

"Element, Lightning: Thunderstorm!" Purple electricity shot out of Haruki's body, and then shocked Iza immediately. Daiko could tell that the electricity was harsh since Iza's skin started to crack with purple lines. Haruki wasn't done, however. He reeled his hand back, and an unknown wind circled around his hand.

"Element, Wind: Current Punch." Haruki then proceeded to punch the absolute daylight out of Iza. The attack created a horizontal tornado that blew Iza far down the hallway, and destroyed the walls of the building.

"Seriously...she couldn't take that?! That was the weakest punch I had! These Hunters are getting weaker by the day. I starting to fear the future of this society." Haruki groaned.

"Haruki. Didn't I tell you not to critically injure her? Your only task was to get her away from Daiko." The principal scolded.

"Don't worry, Mr. Lor. I'm sure she's fine." He said with a small smile, not paying any mind to the blood that was scattered on the floor and walls from his attack. "Beside, I still completed my task, didn't I?"

Lor sighed, "I suppose you're right, but I still need you to take her to the infirmary. You're the one who caused the damage, you're the one who's responsible for her care." Haruki's smile went away instantly. He started at the principal in disbelief, but he groaned once he knew the man was serious. Haruki went to go take Iza to the infirmary.

You jogged up to Daiko, apologizing to the male for being late. You cupped his face, and made him look up at you. "Are you okay? None of your wounds are severe, are they?"

"No. I'm sure none of them are severe." Daiko answered, adoring your face of worry.

"That's good. Copied Ability #4: Heal Pulse!" A bunch of green lines danced around Daiko's body. The male smiled at the familiarity of the move. The aching pain from earlier was gone in a instant, and the bruises and cuts were all healed.

'He's getting good at this. So cute. I'm glad that I can help him with his skills.' Daiko thought.

Daiko is always hurt.

He regularly suffers from scrapes, bruises, fractured, or even, broken bones. Despite these injuries, he refuses to go to the infirmary. He would bare with his severe wounds until he's able to see you. You're the only one that he'll let heal him.

"You should be good now." You giggled, going to release his face. He stopped you, however, by placing his hands onto yours. He stood on his tip toes for more height so that he can kiss your lips.

He was the first to pull away. "Thank you." He smiled.

"Of course!" You giggled.

"Your brother caused a lot of damage to the school, M/n. That boy still doesn't know how strong he actually is. I trust you know what to do." Principle Lor said.

"Ah, of course!" You released Daiko's face and looked at the damage your brother caused with a sigh.

"Copied Ability #2: Repair!" The broken walls of the hall glowed a faint blue color, and the broken pieces flowed the same color. The pieces from the walls floated and reattached themselves onto the wall, instantly repairing them.

"Wonderful! I'm glad that you're able to fix your brother's destructive habits so easily, or this school will be on its last limb." Lor chuckled.

You sighed, "I agree. That idiot doesn't know how strong he is. He doesn't even know that he's the strongest senior."

"Welp, I'm going to go back to training." You said, walking passed the principal. You stopped beside Daiko and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you at home, okay?" You smiled.

Daiko nodded.

Since graduation was coming close, so was the Power Games. The Power Games are like the final exam of the school to see whether you are ready for Magical Beast Hunting, which you earn tons of money for. You want to be able to support yourself and Daiko in your relationship, so you've been training a lot more than usual to ensure that you're able to live a happy life together without financial difficulties.

"Wait, M/n." The principal called, effectively stopping you from leaving.

"Sorry to become a bother to your preparation for the Power Games, but I would like to have a conversation with you in my office." The old man said.

"Is it something that can wait till after the Power Games?" You asked the elderly man.

"Unfortunately, no. It's a very urgent matter."

You clicked your tongue, "Okay then! Lead the way, Mr. Lor!"

The principal did as told, and walked in front of you. He continued walking a few more steps before abruptly stopping. "Oh, Daiko. That's goes for you too! Follow me to the principals office." The old man chuckled before continuing to walk.

Daiko didn't protest. He just walked alongside you.

'I wonder what could be so important that the principal had to halt M/n's training. Whatever it is, why does he wants me to go too?' Daiko thought, calmly walking alongside you. You were two inches taller than him, and he adored looking up at your cute face.

He was in such a trance at your looks that he bumped into a wall. You noticed this and you laughed silently. Daiko awkwardly smiled, scratching the back of his head shyly.

After a few more minutes of walking, you all finally make it to the principal's office. The man invited you all in and closed the door behind themselves.

You were seated alongside Daiko, and principal Lor sat across from you two.

"There's been a disruption upon the human population. The Investigation Hunters have brought to my attention a few weeks ago of the numerous disappearances of people in the city. And unfortunately, no traces were left. The investigation Hunters have been investigating day and night to find some clue, and they've finally grown successful." The elderly man held up a brown feather. "Thanks to their continued efforts, they were able to find this feather."

"So the Beast has avian physiology, and it's able to snatch its prey from the ground and into the air." Daiko said, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"And judging by the amount of people that go missing each day, the Beast doesn't hunt alone. If it did, the numbers wouldn't be less than they are now." You said.

"Thanks to Kouther, we were able to determine the location of these bird beast. They live in the Luminary Mountains, which is a good distance away from the city." The old man informed.

Kouther Lazeian is one of the top ranking Pro Investigation Hunters in the world. His ability, Tracker, allows him to study the essence of anything and immediately know its origin soon after.

"So you want us to go there and defeat the beast?" You finished, stretching your limbs to relax into your seat.

"You, Haruki, and Daiko will go to the Luminary Mountains to extinguish the Beast. I want to send you three so you all can defeat this beast without many severe consequences. You all have seen working through this school day, so all of will go on the mission tomorrow morning." Principal Lor commanded.

"Principal Lor. Haruki and M/n are the top two best Beast Hunters in the entire school, so why are you sending me along?"

"Because even the strongest need extra help against numerous enemies, young Daiko."

'Oh...I think I get it. He's using this as a way to test my liability. I'm sure M/n noticed since he hasn't questioned the importance of me being present.'

"Okay, so...Bird Beast, Luminary Mountains, and Missing People. Got it. We'll move out first thing in the morning." You said, getting up from your seat.

"I appreciate you accepting this mission, and allowing it to interfere with your training."

"Don't worry about it. I'll take this as training for me and Haruki. Also, this is the job of an Beast Hunter, right?" You responded.

"I suppose you're right." The elderly man smiled, watching your figure walk out the office.

"Do be careful, Daiko." The principal said as he noticed Daiko did the same action as you did.

When Daiko walked out the office, he saw that you were waiting on him.

"It's time to go home, Daiko. We have to go get Haruki."

You, Daiko, and Haruki all live together. It's an amazing lifestyle since it's never boring, and you and Daiko are able to have time together since the room you two sleep in is soundproof. And Haruki doesn't care since he's Asexual.

Despite all of you all being Beast Hunters, it's actually a fun life! And maybe...certain events can make it easier.
————————————————————
Don't be shy to comment! I enjoy reading them! Tell me what you think about this so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1K 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
41.5K 769 13
⚠️SMUT⚠️U have never understood why Severus ur potions teacher has had a small liking to you ever since the start of six year he starts to grow on yo...
171 17 11
Living in a world of Greek gods and monsters can be hard enough on its own, but tacking on the trials and tribulations of love can make it almost imp...