After 4 || (FANMADE)

By HarrysWife1D

'Pain isn't remotely kind in that way. Pain wants its promised pound of flesh, ounce for ounce. It won't sett... More

Authors note
Chapter 296
Chapter 297
Chapter 298
Chapter 299
Chapter 300
Chapter 301
Chapter 302
Chapter 303
Chapter 304
Chapter 305.
Chapter 306.
Chapter 307.
Chapter 308.
Authors note (please read)
Chapter 309.
Chapter 310.
Chapter 311.
Chapter 312.
Chapter 313.
Zayn
Chapter 314.
Chapter 315.
Chapter 316.
Chapter 317.
Chapter 318.
Chapter 319.
Chapter 320.
Chapter 321
Chapter 322
Chapter 323
Authors Note
Chapter 324
Authors Note
Read this please !
Please read !!

Chapter 325

71.6K 1.6K 95
By HarrysWife1D

"Z-zayn", my mouth lets out before my mind can comprehend.

"It's been a while", his voice deepening as his words flow further.

My eyes scan his appearance, his hair now gone, and a ring placed upon his finger.

"I see you're married", my voice calm as I place Blythe on my hip. Her blonde hair rests in the crook of my neck small fingers twirling in mine.

My body acts as a board when he moves closer to me, his hand reached out. Breathing rapid as the rough calluses brush a stand of hair from my face, the pad of his thumb rubbing my cheek making me shiver.

"I am",his eyes dance between the two of mine, expression hard.

The breath of Blythe brushes against my neck assuring me that's she's asleep as she's being held up in my arms.

"To Therise", the sudden information makes me let out a sudden gasp.

"What did you do to her to make her want to marry someone like you?", the disgust evident in my voice.

Therise was a good girl with a great future ahead of her. Now she's with Zayn, he'll do nothing but leave her. (See what i did there, love you Zayn lol).

"She's pregnant with my son, and we love eachother", a stern look takes over his soft expression.

"Well that's great, I have to leave now Harry has probably called cops", a huff leaving my mouth and I head toward the doorway.

"Wait Tess", my head whips around as he walks closer to me. "I'm sorry", his eyes stuck on the concrete floor.

"So am I", the dryness in my throat no longer bearable.

..................

"I get it you don't want anything to do with me anymore", tears welding up in her eyes.

"Molly I just came to tell you I'm sorry, I know you'd don't intentionally bring Steph here to manipulate me. She's not as bad as before, don't worry", her skinny arms wrap around my and I do the same, her hair tickling the tip of my nose.

"Steph you ready?", my voice lets out trying not to wake up Leah.

"Coming", her voice rings, she walks out of the bathroom finger combing her now dark brown hair with a tint of red.

Nick wraps his arms around Leah then heads over to kiss Steph on the way out, Nick and Steph are so different but so alike at the same time.

"I love you", muscular arms wrap around me as Blythe wraps hers around my thigh.

"I love you".

................

Oh shoot its officially over now ! I just wanted to show you guys how everyone turned out ! Btw yes Nick And Steph are together and Leah is their daughter ! I'm so happy this was a success and sorry about the long wait !! I've been sooooo busy. I love you all and thanks for 40k 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.2K 112
Tessa has a past which will be after her always, but Hardin will save her. But they will be happy? ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexual and abuse...
24.8K 1.9K 13
"I shouldn't have let you go" I whispered slowly. "But you came back" she touched my shoulder. "And now..." "And now what?" I yelled. At least I thin...
58.7K 3.2K 51
Book - 1. ❝ If only I'd listen to my heart and not my head. ❞ Moving back home to my parents' cattle ranch in Texas was the last thing I thought I'd...
627K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...