FAITH, min ho.

Oleh dylanobriuns

in which kitty's bestfriend gets her own story at KISS! ā² m. ho āœ— fem!oc ā³ ā•± just started. Lebih Banyak

CAST.
PROLOGUE
i. (XO)

ii. (WTF)

760 61 4
Oleh dylanobriuns

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Excuse me boys. I have to go." She smiled at the two boys and followed Kitty.

The unnamed guy looked at the girl walking away from him. "Are you staring at her?" Q asked Min ho,

"No. What? I don't even know her name and her friend is annoying."

He looked at Q annoyingly.

"U were so staring at her" Q smirked teasingly at Minho.

The Asian guy rolled his eyes at the boy and sighed and walked away "No I wasn't." he answered lyingly.

Oh, he was looking at her but that doesn't mean that he has a crush on her. She's just attractive? he thought.

Meanwhile, Nabi took off to find her best friend talking to one of her teachers. She lingered at the door waiting for the conversation to end.

The petite girl waited until she saw her best friend coming towards her. "Hello, Kitty. Wait. What are you doing?" Nabi let out stopping the girl in front of her.

"I am going back in there. And I am not leaving without answers." Kitty responded with an upset tone.

Nabi turned around and saw Kitty storming back into the party "Oh my god" the girl sighed softly shaking her head.

"Oh hello there!" She heard a voice behind her speaking out. Nabi spun around until she was met by one of her teachers.

"I'm Alex Finnertry from Melbourne, Australia." The teacher looked at her with an excited face.

Nabi smiled at the teacher "Hi, I'm Nabi, and I have to go stop my best friend from doing something stupid. See you later!" Nabi mumbled out as she almost stumbled into the door.

Leaving the man alone in the hall. "Well, that was weird," Alex whispered to himself.

Nabi saw Kitty going up to Q and Minho and sighed and followed her.

"What are u doing Kitty?" Nabi announced standing behind her. "Well, your friend is trying to flirt with me and it's not working," Minho said smirking.

"Get over yourself. I'm looking for Dae" Kitty rolled her eyes at Minho's remark.

As Nabi wanted to say something she got interrupted by Q speaking out "Okay, Who are you?"

"I'm Kitty Song Covey."

"You're kitty?" Q Gasphed with wide eyes and Minho copied the same moves.

"Wait are u Q, Track star, Fellow American heart of gold?" Kitty asked confusingly.

Nabi interrupted the conversation "Can someone explain what's going on? I'm kinda lost." and scratched her head.

Q Ignored her question and responded to Kitty "Guilty as charged. I feel like we should hug right now. Should we?"

"Maybe later. I need to find Dae." Kitty pointed out needing to find Dae. "Nabi, Kitty and Dae pen palled with each other and he mentioned me and Q" Looking at the confused girl.

Nabi nodded less confused.

"If he's Q, then you must be Minho." Kitty guessed. "Of course you are." Kitty continued answering unsurprised.

Nabi broke into their conversation "Where is Dae?" she questioned the two boys.

As they were about to answer her question.
She noticed that Kitty turned around and saw Kitty going up to Dae.

It looked like she was arguing with Yuri as Dae stood there helpless.

She felt bad for her best friend. Not only that but a photographer pushed her Kitty away to take a picture of the new couple as Kitty stood there in shock watching them.

Suddenly Kitty rushed out of the room bumping into the tower of cupcakes.

Alarming everyone to turn their eyes on her. "What? Never seen a girl crash into a dessert tower before? Nothing to see here people!" Kitty shouted.

She was about to leave and but slipped on a cupcake making her fall on the ground.
Nabi ran up to the girl and took her hands "Let's go." the girl whispered.

Kitty got up and cleaned the cupcakes of her dress "Fine, maybe there is something to see." Kitty mumbled shoutingly.

Nabi noticed Dae coming "U already caused enough." Nabi sneered at the cheater.

The two girls fled the party while all eyes were on them.

Once they arrived outside Kitty stopped and rang the Korean airline. "For English, press two." Kitty pressed two.

The automated response continued
"A representative will be ready to assist you momentarily, You're current wait time is 70 minutes. Please continue to hold."

As the music was about the play Nabi grabbed the phone and declined the call.

"You are not leaving because of Dae.
U literally dragged me out to Korea and ur not leaving me alone plus u wanted to learn about your mom. U are not doing this!" Nabi argued.

"Fine, but ur coming with me." Kitty responded to the angry girl in front of her.
Dragging Nabi to her dorm.

"So what's the plan now?" Nabi questioned Kitty who is now already changed into her sleepwear.

Kitty was about the answer when she heard someone opening the dorm.

"Hello answer me?" Nabi asked looking at Kitty for her answer.

Kitty shoves her hands on Nabi's mouth as they walk to the door to listen and both of the girls widen their eyes at the voices that they hear.

It was Minho, Dae, and Q.

"Spill it!" One of the voices shouted.

Kitty ran towards the lights and turned them off and grabbed Nabi and pushed her onto the bed as they were covered by the blankets.

"Holy shit." Kitty said.
Nabi widens her eyes and whispered. "Shut up."

"When did you get with Yuri? And where? And how far?"

"And most importantly, Why?"

"Dae you little scammer."

Kitty got up as she heard the boys talking. "Girl get down here." Nabi barked silently not wanting to get caught.

"How did you convince Yuri to buy you that suit?"

"How do you know I didn't buy it."

"Because it cost 5k."

The two girls listened to their conversation.
Nabi saw Kitty getting up. "Dude, What are u doing get back here." the girl in the dress whispered.

"Seriously?"

"I don't know. I feel bad for Kitty."

"I don't."

"That's cold, Minho."

"I mean breaking up with someone like that is brutal."

"Except it wasn't a breakup. Because it wasn't a real relationship. No one's gonna blame you for upgrading a pen pal for an actual girlfriend."

As Kitty heard that she shouted in anger. Kitty covered her mouth as fast as she can.

"Marius?" someone questioned

Kitty jumped on the bed not realizing Nabi was already under the covers hurting her in the process. "You bitch."

"I'm sorry." Kitty answered quietly while getting under the covers as the two girls were trying to cover each other.

"I thought Marius went back to Greece?"

"Maybe he changed his mind."

"Hmmm."

The girls looked at each other with wide eyes as someone entered the door.

"Oy, Marius. Wake up! Time for class!" Nabi noticed it was Minho's Voice.

She felt someone grab the blanket as the two girls hold the blanket trying to keep themselves covered.

"A little help."

"Shit." Nabi muttered as she felt the blanket not covering her and Kitty anymore revealing them to the boys.

It takes them a second to register what happened and they look at each other with wide eyes and a shocked face as they both started screaming.

The guys ran out of the room "Dae's crazy ex-pen pal and the attractive best friend broke into our dorm to murder us."

Kitty followed the guys "This is my room." Kitty stated showing her dorm information and throwing it on the table in front of them.

"Thanks for telling me that I am hot but I already knew that." Nabi answered rolling her eyes at the guy whose holding a laptop to protect himself.

Why does he always make corny and idiotic remarks? Nabi thought as her eyes linger on Minho

"You're listed as Song Covey." Q pointed out.

"So?" Kitty answers confused.

"Song can be a boy's name. That's why ur assigned to the guy's dorm." The cheater explained Covey's question.

"What?" Kitty protested.

"She did this on purpose to be closer to Dae and me." Minho stepped into the conversation.

Nabi argued to Minho's remark "Oh shut up. Ur remarks are so corny." rolling her eyes at another of Minho's stupid remarks.

Minho looked at Nabi with wide eyes "I told you lot, Nabi and Kitty were hitting on me on the plane ride over."

Nabi gasped and rolled her eyes AGAIN "We were not hitting on you Gaejasik." (motherfucker)

Dae interrupted the conversation "Kitty, can we please talk?" Dae sounded so depressed as he was almost begging her.

"no, I never want to speak to you again" Kitty scoffed replying to the cheater's question.

Kitty wanted to walk away "Kitty!" Dae shouted. Making Kitty turn around "I want my necklace back." Kitty let out on the verge of tears.

"Your necklace?" Dae raised a question.

"Yeah, the one I gave you when your mom died." Kitty let out harshly.

"Yeah, I have it around here somewhere."

"Somewhere?" Kitty stammered almost breaking.

"I'll find it."

" you don't even know where it is. Dae that belonged to my mom." Kitty shouted angrily.

"I'll bring it back to you kitty. I promise." Dae answered reassuring the girl.

"Your promises are literally worthless." The girl whispered as she walked into her room banging the door shut.

"All of his stuff is in the room. Where is he going to sleep?" Minho question.

Nabi was about to answer his question.

Kitty's door opened and threw his pillow harshly in his face closing the door loudly shut again.

"Well, guys look at the time time. Gotta go and have some beauty sleep." Nabi spoke out awkwardly wanting to leave the room.

"No no, u can't leave? What if they catch you?" Q asked Nabi looking at the girl who was close to opening the door.

"They won't." Nabi answered confidently as she was about to leave the room.

"I'm coming with you." Minho demanded.

"No what why?" Nabi argued back to the Asian boy making his way to her.

"Cause I only know how to sneak out without getting noticed." Minho claimed with a smirking face.

Nabi sighed rolling her eyes as he opens the door "Fair enough." not knowing how strict the school is.

The journey to her dorm was five minutes. Or maybe less. At least they didn't get caught.

"Why did u want to come with me I could've literally done this alone Minho?" Nabi asked the boy whose walking next to her.

"Well, it's dangerous for a girl walking alone at this time you know? Also, what is your dorm number?" Minho protested.

Nabi stops in her tracks and looks at Minho "Seriously? Ur, such a bad liar and it's 21." Nabi replied to his second question.

Minho scoffed smirking "I'm not lying and u got a solo dorm well here is ur destination see u tomorrow morning." He walked away but stopped around the corner and waited until she was inside.

Nabi mumbled a "Thank you." as she opens the door she notices that he isn't even there anymore.

She gets into her dorm and gets unready and takes a nap that she deserves after all this drama.

Nabi woke up after her well-rested nap and got into her uniform and did some basic make-up and let her long straight hair down.

She texted a quick WYA to Kitty and within a second she got a response saying OUTSIDE from Kitty.

She made her way down as she saw the ex-couple argue with each other.

Oh wait almost kissing.

Dae is getting dragged away.

what's happening?

Nabi made her way to Kitty who followed Dae "What's happening?" She shouted to her best friend whose now arguing with Yuri.

"Well, bon voyage." Yuri smiled at Kitty.

Nabi finally caught up to Kitty "What was that all about?" Nabi questioned Kitty.

"I'll tell you later." Kitty answered Dragging Nabi back inside the dorms.

"I bet Yuri is loving this drama." Minho said as Kitty and Nabi walked into the dorm.

"I don't particularly care." Kitty replied and Nabi agreed "Same."

Q and Minho turned around hearing both of the girls voices.

"I thought you left?" Minho questioned Kitty while his eyes were on Nabi.

Nabi rolled her eyes and made her way next to Q.

She was tired of standing.

"I did but then I decided to stay 'cause I'm not gonna leave because of some boy."
Kitty said proudly with a smile on her face.

"Finally u are coming to ur senses." Nabi said proudly almost cheering Kitty on.

"Oh, sweetie.." Q said in a sweet tone.

Nabi looked at Q and pushed him softly.

"My mom went here and being here makes me feel closer to her." Kitty responded to Q assuring him that she wasn't sad.

"Wait, Dae's on TV?" Kitty shouted confused getting closer to the laptop.

They all watched the clip.

"Oh, my god. He's faking it." Kitty noticed the fake dating stuff that LJ used to do.

"That's a fake relationship." Nabi commented on Kitty's remark. High-fiving her best friend.

VOTE ⭐️ FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

364K 13K 57
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ā” season se...
86.7K 3K 51
"š“š«š®š­š”, šššš«šž, š¬š©š¢š§ š›šØš­š­š„šžš¬ š˜šØš® š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š­šØ š›ššš„š„, šˆ š¤š§šØš° š€š«š¢š¬š­šØš­š„šž" šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
908K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 15.6K 22
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...