Toxic

By Sweetlydaydreamin

"I just wanted to destroy him and take away every aspect of happiness from his life but falling in love was... More

One Where She Can't Take It
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

One With Revenge

397 165 91
By Sweetlydaydreamin

Jasmine

12 years earlier

"Cooper, are you sure about this?" My hairstylist, Nia, had a worried expression when I demanded her to chop off my hair.

My eyes met hers in the mirror and I questioned myself. Is this worth all the pain?

The pain was aching my heart, my brain and my body. What was I thinking? Trusting a bunch of idiots was a mistake. Big one.

I was so preoccupied dealing with this fresh pain, without thinking twice I nodded my head in a yes.

Nia sighed and eventually gave me her best smile but it didn't reach her eyes.

She began chopping my long wavy chestnut brown colored hair. It was dreadful losing my hair but not as much as losing trust.

When I recalled today's events, it makes me angry....... in rage. Only one word is going through my head right now and it's revenge!

"Sweets, we're done." I was shaken out from my thoughts by Nia.

She gave me a sympathetic smile and I looked at my face in the mirror. The girl stared back at me looked broke, her eyes were puffy, her face swollen. She was miserable and I realised it was me. She was me.

The poor girl was me. I was her and it's all because of Jenna and Ethan. Fucking assholes!

***

"Jenna, how could you do this...... to me. Out of all, ME." Tears were pooling in my eyes.

"Shush!" She silenced me by putting her index finger on my lips.

"Look, don't take it personally but...... it wasn't my intention to hurt you." She scratched her shoulder leisurely and giving out a big yawn.

"Posting my naked pictures for the world to see is very personal. It could ruin my life." I yelled at her. My voice was hoarse by all the angry crying.

"Answer me, you filthy bitch." I yelled at her. I duged my nails in her flesh. She cried out in pain.

I was pulled back to reality when Claire shook me.

"Hey," she muttered softly her accented voice deep. "You are not weak, don't let these events get to you."

I choose to ignore her words. Her black mustang was pulled in my parent's driveway. I have to tell them about this.

I had no idea people could be this cruel. The daily tormenting, lists, comments and now my private pictures. They just found new ways to break me.

"I don't want to face them, after what they did it'll be impossible to go back to that hell hole." I mumbled softy with tears glistening my view. God! When will they ever stop?

"Jasmine, you have to finish your studies....... and what about graduation? It's still left." Claire reasoned.

"I know, but.... I-I can't..... just can't."

"HEY!" She tried pulling herself from my hold. "See, it was just for fun, Jas. It's not like you have something different down there," She spat still trying to get out of my hold.

Without thinking twice, I punched her jaw. The sudden blow took her by surprise and she fell on the ground.

She looked at me and scowled at me  and yelled, "IT WAS FOR FUN. PURE FUN. FYI, EMILY DIDN'T PLANN IT WITH ME. ETHAN DID." She emphasised the words 'Ethan did' for me.

I should have known. These assholes never let go of things.

"We kinda wanted to know if you really were a girl. You turned Ivan down twice. No sane or insane girl can turn Ivan down..... he's almost Goldly, and you my dear, turned him down twice. So, we assumed you weren't a girl." Jenna pulled herself up from the ground.

  My eyes widened in utter shock as if I was splashed with cold water all over my face. "What......?" I asked, my voice barely audible.

   They drag me down, fuck me up. They fucking stress me. I feel like ending my life.

"We just wanted proof of it so when you and  Emily went for a skinny dip, Ethan was there. Look at the odds," She smiled causally. "Ethan was the mastermind behind this."

  "Jasmine..." Claire gave my elbow a squeeze. "Face your parents tell them about this. Everything will work out." She assured me.

I aimed another punch at her but my hand was pulled back my force.

"Oh, no, no, no, sweetheart. You will not hurt her." I turned my neck and saw Ethan evading my punch. He was protecting her.

"You......" I uttered, my voice full of pain. "Yes, baby. It was me." He interrupted me.

"Don't interrupt me, Etha-" I was cut off in my mid sentence by Jenna.

"Jasmine, he didn't interrupt you. You barely said a word." She said, putting her hands on her hips like she was tired of the drama.

"Yeah, she went like 'You.. you... you' like she was stuttering." Ethan agreed with her, nodding his head, smiling sweetly.

"Now the boys will finally take you to prom. They know you're girl now. Baby, I would love to have after the prom for some classic rituals." He eyed me seductively and winked.

  "Keep dreaming, dog. You're despicable. A horror to mankind," I said. I was getting hysterical.

"Maybe have a threesome," Jenna suggested. "Can I be a part of that threesome." She got into my personal space shoving my chest to mine.

I backed away,and shoved her behind. "Babe, we have seen you. Don't flatter yourself instead be thankful we even considered fucking you. We won't touch you without your permission. I promise." Ethan said.

  "Okay, we have to go. You know exams are approaching and the semester is quite hard. I hope you study well." She said leaving me stunned.

I couldn't control the urge to cry anymore but somehow I covered my sobs by covering my mouth.

Ethan and Jenna started to walk off leaving me alone. I can't believe this happening in real.

I broke down sobbing, my legs giving up the strength they had. I cried and cried until Claire found me.

"C'mon, go in." She urged.

My mum and dad were in the kitchen talking. My father recently had a stroke and I have no idea what this news will do to him.

"Baby, you're back." Mum noticed me in the entrance, quickly realising that something was wrong.

"Jasmine, what happened?" My dad walked towards me. Worry was evident in his voice.

"Dad." I cried. "Something happened to me."

**

HelloRieza Thank you for such a lovely cover :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.2K 46
Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves her family and friends very much . She is...
18.6K 3K 35
خ. جیۆن: ئازیزم ئێستا ئێمە چی بکەین خوشکەکەت ئابڕوی بردوین ناتوانم بچیمە دەرەوە هەمووی ڕۆژنامە نوسە وە پرسیاری ئەوە ئەکەن ئاخۆ لەگەڵ کیم ناگاری ڕایک...
8.4K 198 45
"He wanted revenge, but what did I ever do to you to deserve this cruelty?" Those words constantly rang in his ears, day and night, morning and eveni...
1.2M 105K 45
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...