Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus β€’ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus β€’ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards πŸ’‹
Bonus β€’ Chaos Walking Audition 🎬
Bonus β€’ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus β€’ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus β€’ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus β€’ Daddy's Little Pumpkin πŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus β€’ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus β€’ Mexico Trip! πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
Bonus β€’ The Twins Fight Sleep πŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus β€’ Girls Night Out πŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics 🌟
Celebrity Crush Playlist 🎧
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Eighty: Part 2

3.2K 115 41
By chrissybaeevans

Two part update: after this part, please proceed to chapter 80: Part 3 (already posted too)

Very heavy mentioning of police, violence, and lots of angst. Better days are ahead though 🌈❤️

Chris and you are just about to arrive to the house, he's holding your hand and rubbing his thumb across your knuckles, when a call from the security system comes through the Bluetooth system.

Chris slows the velocity of the car when he approaches a red light, and answers the call with his left hand, pressing his finger on the green button.

"Hello?" Chris answers, and the other line silent, until a voice comes through.

"Mr.Evans?"

"Yes. Speaking."

Your stomach twists with anxiety, a heaviness in your chest, something was wrong.

"We're on the line with the police, to inform you that there is a potential intruder in your home."

That's when your the blood from your body drains, and you feel sick to your stomach.

Meanwhile Chris is in a state of denial, "that's impossible, my mother is there, my sister in law, my kids!"

The car behind Chris's honks, seeing the light has turned green and Chris hasn't moved.

"I'm sorry, but the home security has caught the intruder entering the home from the backyard. It's best we approach this situation with cool heads—"

Chris hangs up and drives the 5 minutes home like a mad man, you're crying in the passenger seat.

While Chris tries to muster up what to tell you, how to calm you. He pulls up to the hill leading to the house, the once empty street filled with FBI SUVs, and police cars.

"Chris," you gasp, this makes it real, you squeeze his hand.

He parks the car, and throws his seatbelt to the side, "stay in the car," he points to you and shuts the door.

"NO!" You yell at him, unbuckling your seatbelt and reaching to open the door.

"Y/n. Stay in the damn car!" Chris raises his voice at you, and slams shut his door, walking to meet the police chief and the FBI captain.

You look towards your house, it looked fine, just how you left it, some lights were on, Sienna's room, your room, the living room.

You see a small figure out from the window of the living room, squinting your eyes you notice it's your first baby girl. Pressing her hand to the glass.

Dodger appears beside her, barking at the many people in front of the house.

You unlock the door, and throw yourself out of the car, running to the gate, "SIENNA! Mommy's here Sienna! It's okay, baby!" you shout, tears continuously falling from your eyes, "Dodger it's okay, honey!"

The police come to pull you off the gate, and the conversation between Chris and the chiefs get cut short, as he jolts to be by your side.

"I got her." Chris's tone short as the policemen try to remove you, in a manner he didn't like.

"Your men could be a bit more gentle no?" He shoots a mean glare to the police chief and he hugs you in his arms, sobbing into his chest.

"Y/n, listen to me, they think it's your brother. He escaped his jail cell a few months ago, and they've been looking for him ever since."

"No," you shake your head, it can't be, "the b-babies are in there, Chris, THE BABIES!" You point to the house, "MY SISTER, YOUR MOM!"

Where anything could be happening.

Chris cuddles you into his chest, it's taking everything in him to stop from freaking out, and climbing that fence, getting his kids out of there. But he needs to remain calm, for your sake.

The chiefs approach, "Mrs.Evans, have you had any contact with your brother since you last saw him?"

"Last time I saw him he was in court, he was found guilty and gone to jail! Why isn't he in jail!" You cry to them. Wiping the tears from your face.

"We're going to need to talk to you both..." The police chief extends his hand to a nearby tent where everyone was setting up to be able to progress with the situation.

"...about everything." 

🌟

Sienna puts both of her hands on the glass, happy you were here, but sad she couldn't hug you, and scared that so many men were trying to carry you away.

She sees her Dada trying to calm you. She bangs on the glass, hoping Dada would come and just open the door, show her her present he got her for Valentine's Day.

She crawls off the couch, pouting at Liam still having trouble breathing. She does her best to crawl up the couch again, trying hard since Liam wasn't giving her the push she needed.

She finally gets up, and hugs Liam, whenever she felt scared, her Mama would hug her and she'd feel better.

Mimi was currently drowning in her own sobs, scared and not knowing what to do, "Sienna stay away from the windows."

She can hear Nikki speak with a male voice upstairs, but has been too scared to go and see what was happening.

Picking her head up, Lisa sees the struggle Liam is having to breathe, "oh my god, Liam, what is it? Are you okay?"

Liam's eyes are cold, he tries to take deep breaths but can't seem to even get some oxygen all the way in.

He hasn't taken his medication, his things upstairs in the third guest room.

"Purple," Sienna motions Liam's fingers, and Lisa covers her mouth.

"Liam, where is your bag? Do you need to take medication? Did you bring your inhaler?"

Liam nods, closing his eyes as his breathing slows. Just then the house phone rings.

-

"They're all here for you, JB. There's no getting out of this. So, just, just tell me what you want, leave them alone."

"I wanted to talk to Y/n. But sure enough she's on a romantic getaway with her husband. Saw Dad trying to walk into the gate yesterday. I got so mad that he's allowed into this house but I'm not!" JB shouts at his little sister.

"Because you're fucking crazy!" Nikki replies to him, angry he's so stupid he can't see the fact why you nor her want anything to do with him.

"You're psycho, if you weren't you're more than welcome to spend Christmas with us...but...oh wait...yeah you were in jail, because you're missing a few screws up here," Nikki presses her hands to her temple.

Fear now replaced with anger.

JB chuckles as he looks down at the babies beginning to squirm, not used to the loud environment. The shouting.

"Get me, Y/n. And let's end this once and for all, yeah?" JB takes his gun out, firmly pointing it to Nikki.

Nikki could die for all she cared, as long as her niece and nephew lived. As long as this asshole was put to a stop. It didn't matter.

The phone rings, making Nikki's eyes look where the sound was coming from, on the nightstand closest to her.

It rings once more before she hears Lisa downstairs answer it, JB's gun moves towards the open door, "I forgot sweet old granny is here. And that old guy on the couch, I can hear his gasps from here. Looks like he isn't going to make it without an ambulance, or this."

JB takes out some medication from his pocket, Nikki gulps once more, her heart racing a mile a minute.

"Get me Y/n." JB grits through his teeth, jerking the gun forward, making Nikki flinch.

Before she builds the courage to sass him, "and how do you want me to do that, you idiot?"

"You're going to." JB confirms, "or these two are going to be taking a nap forever."

Nikki twists her face in disgust at the devil in disguise standing in front of her, "kill me instead, you asshole!"

🌟

Sienna's worried eyes look upstairs to where Kiki was screaming. She might need help. Yes. And her siblings were up there too.

She shrugs her booty off the couch, with intention of heading up the stairs, when a breathless Liam grips her little arm, shaking his head no.

With the little strength he has left, he holds onto Sienna, tight.

"I-I need an ambulance," Lisa speaks to the police on the other end.

"Okay, please calm down, we will get you that ambulance, but we need to know who exactly is in the house."

You don't leave Chris's side as the police and his men listen to Lisa's voice on the phone, she's scared. Chris covers his eyes, why was this happening?

"Liam. He can't breathe. His fingers are turning blue. I need an ambulance." Lisa states again, so caught up in the moment as she doesn't hear or understand well, what is being asked of her.

"Mom, mom, who is in the house!" Chris can't take this anymore, it's eating him alive.

"Chris? Oh Chris," Lisa is glad her son is okay, he's alive, "I'm scared."

"I know, Mom, I know."

"Someone is here." Lisa whispers, finding a moment if clarity. The police chief looks at Chris, they need a precise location on the intruder.

Even though Chris desperately wants to ask if everyone is okay. If Sienna is scared, to hold her close, like he would.

Instead he takes a breath, "Ma, where is everyone. They need to know. Just...please...Ma. I know you're scared."

"Is Y/n okay?" Lisa's voice trembles on the other lien, you can't find the voice in you to answer her. Chris looks over at you, you are not well.

"She's fine. We're fine. We're worried." Chris answers, there's not much time left, "where is everyone?"

Police and the SWAT team must get an idea of where everyone is, that way they can presume with the solution.

"Well...I'm here in the living room with," Lisa's lips trembles as she cries, watching Sienna bring Liam a water bottle, trying to get him to drink it. He isn't talking anymore.

"MA! Please!" Chris begs now, growing impatient.

"I'm here in the living room with Sienna and Liam. I put Dodger in his crate. Nikki...she's...she's up there with the babies...and...him."

You look at your husband, Liam? Liam is supposed to be relaxing at his retirement home in Florida. What the hell is he doing here in Boston?

Chris flutters his eyes shut, punching the table where the equipment laid, "Lisa," the police chief takes over, "that's all we needed to know. We are going to get you that ambulance and get you all out of there."

The line muffles, some static for a half a second when a voice emerges in the clear up, and the police chief looks inside the house, back to the equipment.

"There will be no snipers, or ambulances, I want my sister, to talk to my sister."

Chris grits his teeth at the sound of his voice, your worried eyes and trembling hands move to see if you had heard correctly.

You both hear your babies, cry out, and Nikki yell out something before the line ends.

A creepy silence in its replacement.

"I'm going." You stand and march to the gate, anything for your kids. Anything for your sister, it didn't matter.

"No!" Chris shouts at you, and sits you right back down. Like hell you were going to risk your life.

Have you be taken from him forever, from his kids forever. He wouldn't be able to live, he'd die from a broken heart.

"Yes!" You argue with him, you're done with him telling you what to do, right now it's about your kids, the safety of your family. And you know what needed to be done.

"Why is Liam here? He's dying in there!" You cry to your husband, pointing back to the house, "he's not supposed to be in there, Chris! He's old. He's vulnerable."

"I was going to surprise you, how was I supposed to know your crazy ass brother was going to appear?!" Chris yells at you and you're now angry, "he's your brother, not mine!"

He makes it seems like this is your fault.

You walk away from him, further out into grass which was laid out in front of your home, on the other side, and overviews the Boston lights.

"I didn't mean that," Chris barely says as you walk past him.

🌟

"It's okay, guys, shhhh," Nikki rocks the bassinets, whispering comforting words to her niece and nephew, "Kiki will always protect you, shhh. It's gonna be okay."

JB rolls his eyes at his little sister, looking out from the windows, pressing down on a blind to see just how much cops were here.

Nikki wasn't lying, they really were here for him. Everyone and more. The whole gang.

He sees you and Chris arguing behind a police tent, shaking his head at the encounter. He never approved of Chris, despite just meeting you and Nikki only years later.

JB looked at the FBI, he doesn't see the familiar face he's been wanting to see for a while.

He's heard things, all about bringing him down, about capturing him. Well where is he? Hiding that's what.

🌟

"I'm sorry about that, I'm just overwhelmed," Chris lets you have your space and apologizes to the chiefs.

"It's normal especially for this situation," the young man with the FBI cap says, arms crossed against his chest. And the police man had his hands inside his bullet proof vest.

"Please, please do everything you can to save my family. I hate seeing my wife like this." Chris pleads, shaking hands with each of the chiefs.

"We will Mr.Evans, everything will be okay." They assure him.

"Thank you Chiefs," Chris is thankful, for their patience, for their work.

"Oh no, I'm just the second in comand, my chief is on his way," the young man with the FBI hat exclaims, knowing that the agency had sent for his chief when the details of the situation were known.

🌟

Green eyes scan over all the evidence and information accumulating on the wall, inside the home office.

The man taps his leg up and down, wondering how he was able to escape? And where was he headed his plan?

This was going to end once and for all, everything that he's gone through was going to matter.

"Honey?" The man's wife appears at the door, her cute pregnant belly just poking out with the couple's first child.

"Almost done, babe, promise. Then we'll settle on a color for the nursery, hm?" The man rises from his moving chair and gives his wife a kiss on her lips, as he moves past her and into the couple's dining room.

Dinner hot and ready on the table for him, "um, baby, the agency is on the phone," the man's wife kindly explains, swaying side to side.

The man didn't even notice the phone in her hand.

"They need you." She says, and watches as her husband shakes his head, biting into his food.

"I'm on leave." The man chews, slowly his chewing as he watches the worry on his wife's face.

The pitiful expression, as she takes a deep breath, "it's your grandpa."

🌟

"We have an eye on the target," A voice speaks into the ear piece of the police chief.

JB sighs as he watches the red little dot roam his body, his eyes glancing to Nikki soothing the babies in their bassinets, whispering things under her breath.

"Time to relocate." JB stands and grabs Nikki's arm, she trips at the sudden force, the babies crying since they are no longer being soothed.

"Let go, you asshole, don't touch me!" Nikki slaps his wrist but no use as he drags her against the floors.

Lisa looks up towards the stairs as the man drags Nikki down, "I can walk by myself, let go!" Nikki bites his wrist in which JB let's go, and growls, "bitch," he breathes.

Nikki hurriedly walks down the stairs to block Sienna who was hiding under the table of the living room.  The babies crying plus the yelling making her scared. She clutches Fifi in her arms.

The police delivered a first aid kid with an oxygen tank and a mask for Liam, through the backyard, while he was upstairs. Liam is stable for now.

"Liam, he needs a hospital." Is the first thing Lisa has the courage to say.

"Who the fuck is Liam?" JB twists his face, then changes his expression.

"Grandpa Liam," a baby voice calls out, one JB is stunned to hear.

But then again it makes sense, last time he saw you, you were pregnant with your first baby. He was wondering where his sweet niece was.

Nikki closes her eyes, Sienna is too pure for this world, too pure for anything like this to be happening to her.

"Nikki. Move." JB orders, growing annoyed when Nikki stays in place, not moving a muscle.

He sighs angrily, pulling out his gun, he points it to her, "NIKKI MOVE!"

Sienna whimpers at the loud voice, scared, she doesn't even know who it is. But she knows she can't leave this table. Mimi said to stay here, and to be quiet.

"NO!" Nikki shouts back, "you'll have to shoot me, JB."

"Please," Lisa begs for this to stop, her hands trembling.

"Who even are you?!" JB turns his pistol, a woman with similar eyes to Chris. Almost the same face too.

"I'm...I'm Chris's mother."

"JB, what do you even want? Why are you here?" Nikki tries to regulate the situation.

"I want to speak to my sister," he simply responds, glancing down at two big pairs of eyes that stared up at him from in between Nikki's ankles.

Eyes that reminded him of you. Only cuter.

"I'm your sister too. Speak to me. Let Liam go. And we'll talk."

JB shakes his head and runs his eyes with his hand, "just shut up Nikki, god! You're always talking, and half the time you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about."

"JB, let Liam go! Let the police come and get him." Nikki tries to negotiate, calm him down. Find a way out of this shit show.

"NO! Don't ask me again. Or I'm not going to be as nice." JB answers with gritted teeth, seeing red in his vision.

"I'll let him go, only if they get Y/n in here." He adds, looking at the windows and the red and blue lights that shadowed on the other side of the curtains.

Nikki shakes his head, Chris won't let that happen. She knows it. You know it. Apparently JB doesn't.

"You let him and the babies go and they can get her on the phone." Nikki calmly explains, making JB stomp his foot down in anger.

"You aren't listening Nikki, I want her here! God, you're so stupid!"

"I'm stupid?" Nikki laughs in his face, "I'm not the one holding a gun to his own sister, with the cops outside."

"SHUT UP!"

JB's patience is running out by the second, he pulls the trigger, "you're on thin ice, Nicole."

Nikki glares at her brother, disgusted by the kind of person she's related to.

🌟

"I'm worried," You wipe your tears once more, you've been shaking uncontrollably Chris grabs one of his hoodies from the car to give you.

"Nikki is a hot head, she's impulsive and so is he," You worry about Nikki who can't control her mouth to save her life.

You're worried about Nena, wondering what she's thinking, she's never been exposed to any kind of violence.

A black SUV pulls up to the scene, and the young man with the FBI hat jogs over to get the door, you and Chris keep your eyes on the car, wondering who has arrived.

"The target has moved to the living room it seems, boss," Arnie explains to his superior.

"What's his motive, Arnie?" The boss hops out of the SUV, and walks side by side with his fellow.

"Wants to speak to the older one of the two sisters. The younger one is inside along with three more hostages. No, I'm sorry, six total hostages including two newborns and a toddler."

Boss shakes his head, sighing, "should've called me sooner, and make sure you know exactly how many hostages are at a crime scene."

"Sent for you once I knew who the suspect was," Arnie gulps and mentally notes to he clear and confident with his answers.

Arnie walks his boss to where Chris was doing his best to comfort you. 

Your eyes blink once and then twice, "you?" You wonder, out of all people. Why him? Actually he makes the most sense. Guess he turned around his life for the best.

"Y/n, Hi," he looks different, is in the middle of growing a beard, but apart from that his hair and eyes are the same.

"It's been so long," you point out, looking at his FBI jacket.

"I like this look on you," Chris comments and the man chuckles, making you smile for the first time tonight.

"Thanks, Hollywood." The man smiles briefly before letting it fall, "I'm sorry this is happening to you. I've been tracking his movements ever since he escaped prison. I knew he was going to find you guys."

"Shouldn't have we been warned that he was out?" You add, a bit of an annoyed tone accompanied with you sharp eyes, "I would've never left my house if I knew he was out."

"Yes," He takes a deep breath, that's where he was wrong. Not informing you or Chris on the matter, "I'm going to do my best to get him to calm down. And at least get your children and my grandpa out."

"Oh Jensen," you frown, of course Liam is Jensen's grandpa, "I'm sorry. I...I didn't know he'd be here."

"I sent for him," Chris takes responsibility for his mistake, "wanted to cheer her up, she's been having a hard time after the birth of our babies."

Jensen shakes his head, "actually, it was my idea for him to fly out. I'll explain the rest of it later, but I told my grandpa everything, that you all may be in danger and that your brother was only days away from doing something. What I didn't know was when and where he'd attack. Then I figured to let Liam stay until he actually did arrive. What I didn't know what he'd come the day after his flight."

You look at Chris, wasn't Liam supposed to be your surprise?

"Liam made it seem like it was a surprise when he spoke to Chris, but he knew the details of the plan." Jensen continue to throughly explain, while you sit baffled and stunned in your seat.

"We're going to fix this, and put him back where he belongs." Jensen adds when his FBI fellows go to find him and catch him up on the plan.

Before he left, you grip his arm, "my daughter, she's almost 2, please, please get her out with Liam, she doesn't deserve to be put through this. I don't want her to be traumatized for life."

Jensen gulps, and smiles at you sorrowfully, you haven't changed at all, the way you look at Chris is the same, still head over heels and the way your beauty is glowing out from your skin.

He nods and squeezes your hand, removing it from his arm before walking away, and watching his Chris engulfed you once more into his arms.

"Chris, I have to call Tom, let him know what's going on. He deserves to know."

Chris shakes his head, "he's hours away, he's just waking up and probably going to film, we'll tell him when Nikki is safe and sound with us."

You don't agree. Anything could happen and Tom has a right to know his future wife was in danger.

next part is up already❤️... —->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.3K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
62.4K 1.6K 34
#1 in boston April 27th #1 in evansfamily April 15th #1 in scottevans April 14th #1 in exboyfriend July 8th #5 in sistersbestfriend April 14th "𝓼𝓱�...
24.3K 971 11
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...
36.4K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...