The Soul Spirit King (Male ic...

By zorobleach

You are the last of the Soul Reapers, found by the Maou Sirzechs you become a high class devil. Surrounded w... More

BIO
Peerage/Harem
New mission
Going to Kuoh
Kuoh Academy/ 1st Day
Meet the Devils
Nun to rescue
Killing Time
Phenex
just a notice not a chapter and happy Halloween
Training/Reconciliation
Rating game
Redemption: Dragon vs Phenex
(spoilers)Not a chapter: What is your opinion on Mio?

Prologue

2.6K 38 5
By zorobleach

(Y/n P.O.V 10 years ago)

I was walking home from school I just got a 100 on my test and wanted to show my parents. As I was walking to the house a horrible stench hit my nose, something like a skunk, I ignore it and continue on but as I got closer to home the smell got stronger and stronger. I walked in the house and was horrified to just see a red liquid all over the house.

Y/n: Mom......Dad...

I weakly called out to them, I walked forward upstairs and looked around. I went into my parents room and saw my mom on the bed......dead, a hole in her neck where she bled out and a weird white substance around her torso and mouth. I rushed out the room as fast as I can into my room only to see my dad dead as well but in a black outfit I never saw him were before.

A/n Something like this.

Y/n: oh...no.

???: Gotcha you little freak!!!

I felt a burning stab through my chest, I looked down to see some sort of light stick cominig out of me. It was then violently pulled out and loads blood spurt out and I fell back.

???: Hahahahaha That was to easy and your old man was suppose to some powerful reaper what a joke!!

???2: Hey you done I finshed set the gas this place is gonna burn. 

As I laid dying I heard two voices....and did they say burn the house. No.... please don't. But then I felt some sort of presence and...then the to guys grew black bird wings out of there backs..and started to panic.

???2: I told you we didn't have time to fuck that whore and now look where we are!!! 

???: Screw you you didn't not enjoy it!!! To hell with this I'm torching the place!!!

He then summoned some circle and launched fire out of it and set the gasoline ablazed.

???: Alright let's get the hell out he-AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

???2: Wait! I was just following ord-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

As the two tried to leave they were blasted by some black energy into nothing and a man stood above me the only thing I could make out of the man was crimson hair.

???3: Young man do you want to live then work under me.

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out

(Y/n Inner World)

I then woke up on a side of a building literally, infact everything is sideways

Y/n: Where..am I, am I dead is this heaven?

???: Not even close king it's about damn time you got here!

I looked around and see a all white even the skin is white with black eye of...ME!?

???: Why the look king? can't recognize your own soul.

Y/n: Wha...??

???: Man your slow, Hey old man get you ass out here and talk to him.

Just then another man appear this time he look like he's in his mid to late 30s with brown neck length hair, orange sunglasses, and wearing a dark brown cloak that goes down to his ankles.

old man: It would seem you finally arrived. Welcome to your inner world Y/n.

Y/n: Inner world 

old man: yes the place that is reflects your soul, and we are the embodiment of you power.

Y/n: My power, what power last time I checked I was a normal kid with a normal life.

???: Trust me king you anything but normal, why do you think those fallen angels came and tried to kill you.

Y/n: Fallen angels??

old man: Angels the fell from the grace of the bibical god because of sin.

Y/n: okay but why did they kill me and my family we were doing nothing wrong!!!!

???: because king you are threat they wanted to get rid out so you don't come back and kick their ass, you are definely stronger then them you just haven't awaken you sacred gear.

Y/n: whats a sacred gear?

old man: Artifact from god that let humans combat the supernatural and yours it the sercet 14th longinuos The Zanpakuto a weapon that changes on each user.

y/n: okay I think I'm getting the picture. So who are you two? 

???: that is something you need to find out on your own king, but it looks we're out of time your waking up in the real world.

Y/n: real world? wait I'm still alive how!?

old man: You will find out soon and hopefully you will learn our name until we meet again

???: Don't die out there king.

The world started to turn white and was gone.

(Underworld-Gremory Manor Y/n P.O.V)

I then woke up in a very luxurious room and bed that is the size of my room

Y/n: Okay where am I now? this is too expensive to be neat where I live,

???: Ah I see you are awake.

I looked to my left and I see a maid siting looking at me with a stoic face.

Maid: I will be right back I must inform my master you are up.

She stood up and walk out the room and closed the door behind her. I looked down to my chest and see everything is normal and the hole where the spear was is gone. I stood up to look outside and saw a red sky, I have seen a red moon, but not the whole sky.

Y/n: Whoa....

???: you like what you see?

I turned around to see the maid has returned with two other people one was tall man with crimson hair wearing royal like armor and a girl only a year older than me with him with the same hair color that goes down to her ankles.

Man: So how do you feel young man?

Y/n: umm okay I guess who are you?

Man: Oh forgive me I am Sirzechs Lucifer, the maid is my wife and queen Grayfia, and the little one her is my sister Rias.

Y/n: Hi

Rias: Hmph I don't know why you reincarnated a weakling like him in your peerage brother.

Y/n:(thoughs Sarcasticly) Wow she seems like fun.

Sirzechs: come on Ria-tan give him a chance to prove himself. 

She pouted then walked up to me and got in to my face.

Rias: You better not make my brother look bad he is the strongest devil in the underworld and the ruler so don't think you can sit back and relax.

She then walked out the room in a huff and slam the door.

Sirzechs: sorry about her she been spoiled all her life.

Y/n: it's okay oh I'm Y/n Kurosaki

Grayfia: By the way why do you have that sword on your back and your clothes change?

Y/n: Huh?

I looked on my down and saw I had similar outfit to dad and a HUGE sword on my back

Y/n: ooooohhhh WAIT!!! DID SHE SAY DEVIL!!!!

Grayfia:  You just now realized that, yes everyone you met here are devil and you are a devil as well.

I didn't believe her that I was a devil until 4 bat-like wings came out of my back.

Y/n: WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Sirzechs: yes you were on the brink of death if I hadn't turn you in to a devil as my second knight.

Y/n: kinght?

(A/n if you know High school dxd then you should know if not uuuuhhhhhh.........KING CRIMSON)

Timeskip

Y/n: woah that is a lot to take in.

I was speechless I can't belive something so incredible was hiding in plain sight for so long.

Sirzechs: so my question to you is what are going to do now that you know of this world.

I thought back to my parents dead body and how I felt then.

Y/n: I......want to become strong, strong enough to protect those I care about and others so they don't have to suffer the same fate as me.

Sirzechs: that is noble but lofty goal are you sure you can handle that.

Y/n:y yes i am.

Sirzechs: then let's get to work you need to train the reach it.

Y/n: YES SIR!!!!

Prologue End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 53 16
You are the last hope of the remaining Pure Reapers. You have to Summon the Birth of the Cruel to save your race from extermination. Eventually you j...
722K 11.2K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...
60.5K 1.3K 31
You are Stein's new weapon partner. You can turn into whatever your weapon wants you to. You start living with Stein and teaching at the Academy with...
99.2K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...