The McKay Boys

By Tiffanyluvss

"We share the same secrets as kids. And grow up to face the same fears as adults." -fw. When Amelia May loses... More

Copyright & Disclaimer
Dedication
Volume I- Save My Soul: 1| magoa•
2| alate•
3| kalopsia•
4| ikigai•
5| kensho•
6| metanoia•
7| latibule•
8| sluagh•
9| tacenda•
10| mettle•
11| oculoplania•
12| ustulation•
13| frisson•
14| stiùir•
15| fabht•
16| quondam•
17| kadota•
18| toska•
19| sprezzatura•
20| lucifugous•
21| whelve•
22| coddiwomple•
23| mirk•
Volume II- Misery Loves Company: 24| moonstruck•
25| brumous•
26| saudade•
27| sehnsucht•
28| arcane•
29| qui vive•
31| sciamachy•
32| marcid•
33| habromania•
34| parastin•
35| galère•
36| alamort•

30| outré•

2.5K 92 17
By Tiffanyluvss

"Breathe, release it all. Come on now, I'll keep you warm."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Breathe' by Rhodes.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Third Person

"Alright. Let's start with the easy questions first." Mr. Conard perched himself against the ridge of the table in the otherwise empty classroom. The clear disinterest of the three boys seated in front of him was almost palpable. He could tell they'd been sheltered their entire lives. Spotless skins, expensive loafers, and even the jewelry they wore on their fingers and wrists told him that they had never felt for anything a day in their lives.

Still, he could evidently see how arrogant the triplets were. The one in the middle, who was simpering and staring up at him silently, had to be the most conceited of the three. He was leaning back in the chair, a leg crossed over the other, hand poised at the side of his face while he rubbed his fingers together—almost like a wealthy businessman. His position screamed: speak, I'm listening. The one next to him with naturally arched eyebrows with the ends curved upwards had to be the troublemaker. Stereotypically, the small patch of brown band-aid beneath his penetrating eye told Conrad Conard all he needed to know. And then, there was the last boy. He was clearly lost in his own world as he stared out at the open window, the golden rays spilling through the open space and making it hard to construe his facial expression. But from the little Conrad was given, it was perceivable that he couldn't care less about this meeting.

"What are your full names?" The detective untangled his arms, sleeves rolled up at the elbows, and brought his notepad up, getting ready to scribble.

Silence.

The wind rushing through the trees by the window and the resonance of iron chairs scraping against tiles in the rooms next door were audible. But no sounds came from the four kids.

"Huh?" He peered up over the ball-point pen to see the cocky one in the middle, Kanan, smirking even brighter now.

Conrad sighed and pressed his hands into the table on either side of him. "Not answering will only make things harder for you guys; I can assure you. I'd suggest you cooperate with the investigation."

Khalil rolled his neck in annoyance and glanced over at Amelia who was staring blankly at the tiled flooring. Again, her small hand slowly went to the back of her neck as she scratched at the area, her complexion now blander than before. She was not okay, and it worried him. He hissed audibly and slid himself further down the bench, splaying his knees.

"I heard you guys weren't on the best terms with Matt Colton? And that just the other day rumours were going around that you tampered with his brakes?"

Silence.

Conrad, again, waited for an answer—anything, but he was only rewarded by the sound of kids chattering in the aisle and the session bell from the neighbouring block. He swallowed and eased up from the table. These arrogant boys wouldn't speak to him, so perhaps he could try their sister instead.

She sat there quietly, still yet to meet his eyes with her hands in her lap. As soon as Conrad began to stride over to her, he noted how the boys' heads turned in their direction. Even the one that had been staring unresponsively out the window was now alert.

Finally, a reaction. he thought.

"Hey..." He forced a placid smile, though the gesture was not his forte. Especially during work. "Amelia, right?"

She slowly brought her head up, and he took notice of the faint dark rings beneath her eyes. Quickly, Kanan sat upright in his chair.

"She's not obligated to answer any of your questions." His voice glided off the walls like smooth, undiluted paint, his mouth still curved slightly. "And she won't answer you."

Hearing the boy's voice for the first time, Conrad steered his body in the direction. "Excuse me?"

"You're not allowed to ask us any question without the presence of our lawyer. I am sure you're aware of that..." He eyed the name plaque pinned to his shirt. "Mr. Conrad Conard..."

The detective cocked his head to the side and put his fist on his waist. His mouth opened then closed.

"So I'd suggest you stop what you're doing. If...you'd like to keep that job of yours."

"Kanan." Amelia muttered almost rebukingly.

Kanan smiled wide and uncoiled his legs, leaning forwards and resting his elbow on his knees. He twirled the ring on his finger with an ancient symbol carved around it. Conrad's eyes dropped to the weirdly provocative gesture. "Don't waste our time...and don't waste yours...Conrad."

The way he said his name was spine-chilling, laced with so much emphasis that the pronunciation sounded different. If Conrad hadn't known better, he'd have thought it to be a threat. The penetrating look that Kanan was giving him caused the hair along his arms to stand up, and he wondered how a teenage kid could be this convincing at intimidation. Who were their parents? They must have had a strong, upstanding status for these boys to be this confident.

The door to the classroom slid open, interrupting the intense staredown. Conrad shifted his head in the direction as a bold, dark-skinned man stepped into the room, his black suit ironed to perfection and a leather briefcase in his hand. His presence emanated power and dominion.

"Stop this at once." His tone was deep, almost chilling, and the detective narrowed his eyes as he angled his body to the stranger.

"You are?"

Kanan leaned back with a soft smile.

"James Johnson. Their lawyer." The man nodded his head angrily. "You are not allowed to ask them anything without my presence. As a matter of fact, this meeting is finished. Let me ask you, have you any evidence to present? Where is the proof that you've gathered?" His light brown eyes fixed the man with a leer.

Conrad lifted his chin, unable to respond.

"Exactly. Next time, gather your evidence before wasting my clients' time. I could have you penalized for this. If you dare to do this rubbish again, I will no doubt sink you. Now...can my clients please leave this room?"

Conrad tipped his head back, intrigued. He nodded once, almost promisingly, and stepped away from the four students. "Yeah...they can leave."

"Thank you. Let's go, guys."

Kanan stood up first, staring the man straight in the eyes as he hiked his bag up to his shoulder. Khalil couldn't help looking at a quiet Amelia, and Keegan didn't seem to mind the fact that they were just being interrogated.

"Come on." Mr. James pressed a hand in Amelia's back to lead them out of the classroom, then he glared at the detective over his shoulders as he stepped through the open door.

As soon as they left, Conrad released the breath he had no idea he was holding earlier and pressed his hands on the desk, puffing livid air from his cheeks. He ground his teeth and looked up from his crouched position.

"Wealthy shits..." He muttered, reaching up to unhitch the top button of his shirt.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

"How did you know we needed you, Mr. Johnson?" Kanan asked, hands in his pockets as they stood in the scanty aisle.

"Your father." James said, "he told me you guys were in need of me. The school called him."

"Oh." Kanan bobbed his head. "I guess that's what happens when you invest money..."

It was no secret that Kai McKay had donated money and several pieces of academic equipment to the school. The chairman and principal worshipped the mere ground he walked on. Be it dirty with mud or be it clean.

James Johnson had been the McKay family's lawyer for several years now. And with his son being the boys' best friend, he couldn't be any more biased. He and Jordan could pass for twins, with their immaculately white teeth, well-kept pigments, and neat decorum. They both kept their heads shaved mostly and tended to smile so genuinely with their eyes. And most importantly, they were loyal.

Khalil couldn't hear what was being said between the two people anymore as his eyes wandered back to Amelia. She was squinting her eyes and squirming away in what seemed like discomfort. At one point she ducked her head, almost as though she was shrinking away from something. But there was nothing there. His eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Tell Jordan he should come by this weekend. We haven't seen him in a while." Kanan continued, stretching his arms lazily, "We miss him."

"I will. If this detective bothers you guys again, just let me know. Okay?"

"Yeah, we will."

Amelia suddenly clamped a palm over her mouth, muttering a 'sorry' as she spun away and ran down the hall. Kanan, Keegan, and Mr. James looked on in wonder. Khalil took his hands from his pockets and chased after her, sliding through bodies along the aisle as Amelia shoved open the door to the girls' restroom, her patent shoes skidding against the floor as she pelted to the end of the bathroom.

Khalil ran inside after her without a second thought, and the two girls in front of the mirror yelped at his entry. He swallowed and calmly jerked his head to the door. The girls exchanged startled glances before quickly scurrying out of the room, but not before ogling him admiringly.

Driven by the sounds of Amelia's coughs and gags, he slowly walked down the aisle to locate the cell. His heart pumped heavily from concern as he neared the cubicle.

She sounded as though she was choking, and he gently pried the door open to see her kneeling over the toilet, vomiting.

He looked behind him before tugging up the sleeves of his jacket and stepping into the cramped space. Amelia didn't even spare him a glance, too occupied by throwing up her entire breakfast to realise he was present.

"Amelia?" Khalil called softly, closing the door behind him.

She didn't acknowledge his voice as strings and strings of puke left her mouth.

He muttered something worriedly as he knelt next to her, gathering her hair into a bundle so it wouldn't get caught in the toilet. While doing so, he took notice of her neck. Several long red scratches were across it, and his eyebrows knitted together.

"Amelia..."

She was almost wheezing, coughing hard as though she wouldn't stop.

He sighed and rubbed her back, then slipped one of the hair bands off her wrist to put her hair up in a bun. The cool graze of his rings and bracelet told her that he was there, and somehow, his presence soothed her upsetting stomach. After some seconds, she blew out her wet lips and sat back on her haunches, panting heavily through her nose as she stared numbly at the toilet. Without taking his eyes off her, Khalil reached out next to him, reeled out some toilet paper, and began wiping the vomit at the corner of her lips.

"Amelia, look at me."

She turned her eyes to him, and they were red and watery.

"What's wrong? Tell me..."

She shook her head. "N-nothing."

"This is not 'nothing.'" He held her cheek and turned her face to him as he poked his forefinger through the piece of tissue, wiping the puke settled on her mouth. "Something is wrong. I know something is wrong. Your neck...why do you keep scratching it?"

She looked away, shaking her head. "Nothing is wrong with me."

"Amelia."

"Stop, Khalil," she said sternly, already sweating from the compactness of the room. Khalil was too close to her, his scent reminding her of the nights he'd hold her as they slept. Reminding her that he wouldn't do that anymore. Not when Mr. Kai had clearly warned them about close contact.

She looked away, and he cupped her cheek. She pried her face away.

"Stop."

"You know you can tell me anything, Amelia."

"You don't hold me anymore..." She whispered as a way to change the topic. If she were to tell him that she kept seeing a dead boy, no doubt he'd have found her insane.

And she wasn't. She was sure of it.

But no doubt what she had said was the wrong card to pull for. It should be good. Him staying away from her should be something good. With Giselle and Mr. Kai's warnings, this was best for the both of them.

"I know it's because of what Mr. Kai said..." She glanced at the band-aid on his face, "and did, but..."

Khalil moved closer to her and took her face in his hand again. He leaned in, and hesitantly, placed a small kiss at the side of her mouth. Not caring if she had just been vomiting only seconds ago.

Amelia froze, blood rushing fast to her cheeks. She could hear her heart, slamming hard against her chest in the small bathroom cell. Their knees brushed, their scents mixed, and they were both hot and sweating.

Then all of a sudden, the door hesitantly creaked away and Lily stood at the narrow gap, gawking at the two on the ground. Khalil with his mouth on Amelia's—the position no doubt looking like a lunchtime hookup.

"K-Khalil..." She muttered in awe. Eyes wide, breathing laboured.

Amelia shoved back quickly, and Khalil swallowed visibly, opening his mouth. "Li—"

She spun away in bewilderment and ran out of the bathroom.

"Oh no..." Amelia gasped, "Khalil...this is—"

He stood up with intent. "I'll make sure she doesn't say anything."

That statement caused Amelia's heart to go into overdrive. What did he mean by that? She grabbed the end of his pants. "What?"

"I'll be back."

"No, Khalil!"

He hurried out of the bathroom, catching Lily as she stepped out into the aisle. He grabbed her elbow and spun her to him. "Lily, hold on."

She looked confused as she hugged herself. "Wh-what was that?"

"Listen, it's..."

"You just kissed her mouth. That's...that's weird, Khalil. Isn't she your sister?"

"How did you find me?" He dodged the question, not wanting to speak on the fact that she's his 'sister.' Adopted, but the term still bothered him. "How did you..." His throat moved, and Lily looked slightly disgusted. "How did you know I was there?"

She crossed her arms. "Does that even matter? Why would you kiss her like that?"

"It doesn't mean anything. That's just the way we show our care for each other."

"Well, that's a bloody odd way to show it." She shook her head, confusion swirling in her eyes. "You both are siblings...ew."

"As I said, it meant nothing, Lily. So, just forget about that. Okay?" His voice hardened a little as he tried not to snap at her. Or snap her neck.

It meant everything to him. Every single thing.

"It's weird for someone looking in, but it's not weird for us. Trust me, it's not as weird as you put it to be."

She chewed on her glossy lip, thinking about it. "Okay..."

"Yeah. So...don't go telling anyone about that."

"I wouldn't. It's still pretty mad, though." She glanced at the bathroom door then at him. "Imagine what they would think of you. Sitting in a bathroom cubicle with your sister. That's messed up, McKay."

"If you're thinking smutty, it will seem messed up."

She cocked her head.

"Now my question. How did you know I was there?"

"I saw you when you chased after her and waited on the outside. Then I decided to come in." She squinted her eyes. "Do your parents approve of that? Like...you guys being that affectionate?"

"Yes. It's normal for us."

Lily blinked her eyes, slightly disturbed. "Okay..."

Without knowing, he reached out and held her slim arm, stepping closer. "Now will you tell anyone?"

She stared down at where he held her, then brought her eyes to his. She sighed and her face softened. "No. I like you too much. Plus, you said it was normal for you guys. Though it didn't seem normal to me. I like you too much not to trust you."

Khalil slowly released her hand and nodded. "Thank you."

She smiled. "You don't need to thank me. Just consider us going out on a date once. That'll do it for me." She twisted her lips suggestively, her gaze lingering on his as she walked away.

Khalil sighed and rested his hands on his waist, his eyes darkening as he watched her disappear down the hallway.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

"Explain to me who this Matt Colton really is to you." Kai leaned back on the settee as Meredith brought him a cup of hot tea. He took it from her with a nod, putting it between his lips and taking a small slurp. He eyed his boys and Amelia above the rim as they stood horizontally in front of him.

Khalil itched with the urge to glance at Amelia. She seemed so frail earlier, and her skin was still pale. He wanted to dress the marks on the back of her neck, but hadn't gotten the chance to since they'd gotten home. He would probably have to wait until everyone was asleep, after she showered, then do it before they went to bed.

"The other day when he was hospitalized and came on the news, I got the impression that you boys weren't acquainted with him." Mr. Kai removed the cup, while Meredith took it from him and sat on the arm of the settee.

Khalil couldn't take it anymore. From the corner of his vision, he could see that Amelia was utterly exhausted. He glanced at her quickly, and that didn't miss Kai's knowledge. He reached for his cane and whipped his son on his knee.

Khalil winced, and Amelia's eyes went wide. Her mouth opened but she said nothing, looking down instead as her eyes burned.

"Focus here, boy!" Kai bellowed.

Keegan glanced at Khalil with a deadpan look, and Meredith sighed.

"Kai, you've been in such a bad mood lately. He was paying attention."

Khalil shifted his weight, his jaw clenching at the ache in his knee cap.

"He wasn't. I was watching him." He sat upright, cutting his eyes from his pained son and to Kanan. "Do you boys know anything about the disappearance of Matt Colton?"

"No," Kanan answered. "We don't know anything. The guy is a troublemaker. Of course, people will be out to get him, father."

"I think my babies are telling the truth, Kai." Meredith tried, "just drop it."

"I can't drop it, Meredith. This is our reputation we are talking about, do you hear me? This is the second time that the school is phoning me about a matter concerning Matt Colton."

"Then maybe someone should just kill him and be done with this," Kanan whispered to himself. "I hope that's the case.."

"Kanan!" Kai roared.

"I am sorry, but I deem it a waste of time to speak on a matter I have nothing to do with. The boy didn't like us...but that doesn't mean we did something to him."

"He's right." Meredith cajoled, "They are tired, Kai. Let them go to bed."

Kai exhaled and rubbed his forehead. "Fine. But don't speak of this matter ever. When you're at school, just mind your own business. You don't need to answer to anyone. I've already spoken with Mr. James."

"He spoke to us as well. Told us the same thing." Kanan sighed. "Father, I am telling you, we don't have anything to do with that boy's disappearance. Please trust us this once."

Kai sucked in a breath and nodded. "Okay, Kanan. Go to bed."

"Thank you."

As they turned away to depart to their rooms, Meredith called out to Amelia. Her eyes caught Khalil's briefly as she turned around to meet her gaze.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Why do you look so half-dead?" She frowned, and the boys walked purposefully slowly, so they could overhear what was being said. "On the weekend, prepare to go by William's house. His parents would like to have a word with you."

Amelia's pale lips fell apart. "But—"

"No buts."

Kai sighed and stood up, rubbing her on the head. "You should hang out with other...people your age, Amelia." He breathed.

Amelia looked at the corner of her eyes, easily making out Khalil's figure in the white sweater and brown pants. His head was turned in her direction, and for sure, he was listening.

"Mr. Kai." She spun to his back as he started ambling away. "Have you heard anything about my brother?"

Her guardian stopped and turned around, keeping his weight on his cane, smiling stiffly and almost culpably. "No. I-I haven't been searching lately. But as of tomorrow, I will resume, Amelia."

"Your brother is fine." Meredith frowned. "You should worry about yourself. You look ill..." Then her eyes narrowed. "Or maybe I should get you checked out at the doctor. You're not sexually active, are you?"

Amelia stiffened in discomfort. Definitely not. Luckily, the boys were no longer around to hear that somewhat embarrassing question. Mr. Kai shook his head and continued on his way, but Amelia could see in his eyes that the question bothered him.

"I am not..."

"I won't take your word for it. I am taking you to a gynecologist this weekend. Before you go by William's." She crossed her arms and pointed her chin in the direction of the stairs. "Go shower. It's obvious you haven't already. You should always shower before dinner; you know that. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Amelia spun around and sadly made her way towards the stairs.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

"Dad, can we watch an episode of Lucifer tonight?" Cody asked, laps of his blonde hair hiding his eyes. He waited for Conrad to say something, but the man was still in his head solving cases even though he was now home.

The boy frowned. "Dad."

"He's talking to you, Conrad," Melissa said as she packed up the used dishes on the dinner table. "Aren't you hearing him?"

Cody hung his head as Conrad blinked back to the present, realising that he was filling the sink of dirty cutlery with too much water. He cursed and switched the pipe off, looking around at his dejected son. Melissa shook her head with a sad smile.

"Come here." He beckoned with his head, and Cody fiddled with the iron buckles on his cargo shorts as he strutted over.

Conrad wiped his hands on a cloth and rubbed his son on the head. "Sorry about that my little man. Sometimes dad gets distracted."

"Sometimes?" Melissa smiled, strolling over to them and placing the dirty dishes in the sink. "Make it all the time, detective."

Conrad's lips twitched. "Speak for yourself, nurse."

Cody looked up between his two parents, smiling. "Are you two flirting?"

Melissa reddened. "Wh-no. How do you even know what flirting is?"

He shrugged. "I am nine, not two."

Conrad laughed genuinely.

"You're right." Melissa stroked her son's mess of hair, smiling. "My smart boy."

Conrad grinned. "Hear what? Go shower, and then we can start watching Lucifer."

"Oh yeah!" Cody pumped a small fist in the air. "I'll be back in two minutes!"

Melissa laughed and threw her head back. "Bathe properly, Cody!"

"Yes, I will!" His footsteps stomped up the wooden staircase, fading as he went higher.

Melissa tilted her head, her blonde curls following. She raised her brows at her husband. "What's been on your mind?"

Conrad sighed and leaned his back against the edge of the counter. "Ah, it's...today I went to Sade Rose Academy, a high school in the vicinity, to investigate a missing kid. I, uh, met three boys, they were triplets, and their sister."

"Okay..." Melissa's lips pursed into a line as she squinted her eyes attentively.

"And they were..." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "It's stupid. I don't know why it's bothering me. They were so...confident, it pissed me off. I kept asking them questions and they...they didn't even respond. Then their lawyer came and...I had to release them. It's just...irritating."

Melissa reached out and rubbed his arm. "Hey, it's okay, yeah? Sometimes I meet people, patients, throughout the day and when I get home, I still see their faces of joy, tears of sadness. It can be hard to disconnect."

"Yeah...I guess." He shook his head and rubbed his eyes again.

"But you're home now. With your family. Your safe haven. You just need to think about us." She shrugged her shoulders. "No one can hurt you here."

He smiled and reached over to place a kiss on her lips. "I love you."

"Well...I love you too, detective." She hummed, flinging her arms around his neck and pressing her lips to his. They moaned as he tugged her closer.

Suddenly, a shirtless Cody appeared at the door. "Mo—ew!" He covered his eyes and they laughed, breaking apart.

"Cody, shouldn't you be showering?"

"The water isn't working." He peeked through his fingers. "Can I look now?"

"Yes." His mom giggled.

"Let me see what the problem is." Conrad motioned to the door, but Melissa patted his shoulder.

"I'll go check it out. No biggie."

She walked out, patting Cody on his back. "Let's go~"

Conrad smiled after his family before turning back to the sink, setting to finish up his night chore. The quicker he finishes, the faster he'd get to go up to his small study and look over some cases. He was addicted to his job, even if he didn't want to be. At nights while he laid next to his wife, his head would run wild with the different cases he encountered throughout the day. He had a weird obsession with gaining justice as his family hadn't gained any for his murdered younger brother in the past.

Suddenly, a loud alarm system went off, and he looked up, narrowing his eyes at the almost deafening sound. He flashed his soapy fingers over the sink and stepped out of the kitchen, trying to see his garage through the living room's glass windows covered with thin cream curtains. One of the cars was blinking orange and red.

He returned to the kitchen with a hard face and reached up the cabinet, blindly feeling on top for his gun. As soon as his fingers enclosed the Glock 47, he stepped out of the room, holding it down at his side as he opened the door with the opposite hand.

He glanced up and down the block for any sign of movement, grinding his teeth with his gun pointed up in his grip, ready to fire if he needed to. He flexed his jaw, his profession making him naturally paranoid, and stepped down from the porch, moving towards the cars in the makeshift garage. Outside was dark, with just a pallid yellow bulb on the veranda shed. His house was a simple two-story building, one he had to snag fast after moving out here.

"Who touched you, mm?" He muttered to himself, noting that his wife's blue SUV was untouched. He went closer to see that his black Mustang was the one making the noise.

Then his eyes squinted when he found that his windshield was cracked.

"What the fuck...." He muttered slowly as he eyed the big red brick, with rubber wrapped around it and a paper stuck in the centre. He swallowed and looked up and down the yard before reaching out and forcing the brick from the windshield. He slipped the piece of paper from the band.

"Creative..." He muttered, trying to shake off the uneasiness. "So fucking creative, aren't you?"

He untangled the note, his heart pumping rapidly in his ears. His fingers shook as he held it up into the light.

He read the words out.

LEAVE NOW

He narrowed his eyes at the red letters. Then he smoothed his finger over the sentence and rubbed his thumb against the sticky liquid. His eyebrows furrowed tightly as he identified what it was. Blood. They wrote the message in real...blood.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9M 241K 66
#2 In Romance |May 1,2019| #1 In Teen Fiction |May 18,2019| ONLY AND ORIGINAL BOOK!!!! "What are we going to tell your brother?" He says, his breath...
1.7K 113 23
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
489K 33K 65
Carter has been sent to hell by his brother. Ebony is trapped in her own hell of dying every day at the hands of Leon. Leon is starting to feel somet...
6.7K 164 19
Stuck. That's how Athena felt in her life. Stuck with no light at the end of the tunnel. Athena's friends were her only outlet in the shitty town she...