destiny (Bill X Male!oc)

By Thewrathof_zeus

'a car suddenly rushes into me....' this story follows a guy named Jake that dies and gets sent to gravity f... More

the beginning (what ive already wrote)

bill! what did you do!?

6 0 0
By Thewrathof_zeus

"BILL!" I whisper yelled.
"the dog did it!" he yelled back.
"she WHAT?!" i asked shocked.
"it was on its leash, it ran off and bumped into the table... and it broke!"
" I don't believe you.. where is rosie anyway?"
" outside...." my fear was starting to bubble up.
"How did you get her outside??" I am praying that he didn't throw her again
"I learned from you not to throw her, so I shooed it outside!" I sighed in relief..
"Did you hurt her?" Bill shook his head." let's go get her and clean up this disaster of a room!" Bill nodded and walked outside, I followed. We proceeded to catch rosie, who was sitting, shivering, in a bush. I picked her up and put her in my jacket to warm her and got her inside as fast as i could.
Then me and bill (with the support of rosie) cleaned up the room. though, bill wasn't much help because he just kept playing with the stuff he found.

*I'm tired ima just do this.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...