Where our souls collide (Fir...

By CarolineBlom630

Two bestfriends who are in love with each other but don't realize that they are practically soulmates. Everyo... More

Just the two of us
By the look in your eyes
The beginning
The unexpected kiss
sexual desires
You make my heart race
Just us- No labels
Khaotung's thoughts
Status: Taken
First's Thoughts
Khaotung's encounter
First's persistent
The Main Couple: The ship
Fin: Souls collided as one
Special chapter

in love with my bestfriend

1.1K 54 9
By CarolineBlom630

It had been several years since First and Khaotung have been friends. Their relationship was closer than ever that the two considered themselves bestfriends. They both had succesful series' under their names.

Khaotung had  2gether, still 2gether, and Tonhononcholantee being the latest project he was currently filming with co-star and senior Podd. Whereas First had Wolf, Blacklist, wake up ladies and the shipper, which the first episode will be airing later that evening.

First had asked to sleepover at Khaotung’s condo so that they can watch the first episode of the shipper together and of course Khaotung agreed. There wasn't anything that pleased him more than having his  best friend spend the night at his condo. Whether it's to play games, watch movies or watch series together.

They spent the day together at work, First didn't have much to do that day since he had finished filming an episode of Toe Laew with co-star Bright that week so he decided to hang around with Khaotung while he was filming his latest film.

He especially loved Khaotung in this character because he loved how cute Khaotung was as Chonlantee. Of course Khaotung was the complete opposite of his character, which made him appreciate Khaotung’s craftsmanship even more, because how can the mischievous Khao pull off the sweet and innocent Chon so effortlessly. He would always laugh when Khao would go out of character immediately, and become his bratty self with him during breaks.

He did however not like how Khaotung remained his sweet and cute Chon when interacting with his co-star and their senior Podd. He knew Podd liked Khaotung, but his friend was oblivious to that fact. It frustrated him but what could he do about it? They were just friends.

Yes he liked Khaotung as more than a friend but he couldn't risk their friendship by confessing his feelings. Their friendship took time, and a lot of effort especially with Khaotung being... well Khaotung. So he kept his feelings to himself and appreciated the sacred bond they had formed.

Sometimes his feelings would be so overwhelming that he had to keep a safe distance from Khaotung. So that's why even though he was very physically affectionate to his friends, including Bright and everyone knew how much Bright wasn't a skinship person. Yet with First they would hug and be physically affectionate towards each other. Bright absolutely adored First and thought was cute, it was all platonic though, he saw and treated First as his little brother. First was that type of person that people wanted to hug and cling on to.

Well that's everyone excluding Khaotung. So First understood that, hence he kept the distance when it came to skinship towards Khaotung. However whenever Khaotung was around Podd he suddenly felt inclined to be clingy towards Khaotung. He would randomly sit on the same seat as Khaotung during lunch break or drape his arms around him. Other times he would give him back hugs or allow Khaotung to sit on his lap while wrapping his arms around his waist.

He didn't care about the looks the production staff and Podd would give them. Infact he enjoyed the look of jealousy that Podd tried so much to hide, it felt like a little victory for him. Like yeah he is mine and you can't do anything about it.

He also loved that Khaotung didn't flinch or push him away when he became clingy even at work, but instead indulged him, Khaotung was a good friend like that. First knew he saw Khaotung as more than a friend when he felt possessive over him, he had never been possessive over any of his friends. Well at least until Khaotung happened.

So after that day of filming they took Khaotung's car and drove to his condo. He was extremely happy that day because Khaotung declined Podd's invitation to dinner to watch his series with him. Another victory for him. He especially enjoyed Podd's face when he realized Khaotung would rather watch some series at home with him.

This was further confirmation that he liked Khaotung, nay he loved Khaotung. He had no reason to dislike Podd, because he was a good guy and a good senior to them. Except that he knew he liked Khaotung the same way he does and that irked him.

When they arrived at Khaotung’s condo they showered and ordered food while waiting for the first episode to air. First had to do an IG live with his co-star Ohm Pawat just an hour before the episode aired to promote it.

Ohm and First were talking and engaging with fans until Ohm noticed First's background, it surely didn't look like First's home. He was sure of it because of the multiple times he had FaceTimed he never encountered that background before.

"Where are you P'First?" Ohm asked with a mischievous smirk. He had read the comments from fans who were wondering the same thing as him. "I am at Khaotung’s home." First said with a smile as he put a beaming Khaotung on the frame.

"Why are you at P'Khaotung's place?" The curious boy asked with a smirk. "We are at his place to watch the series together, I didn't want to watch it by myself." First answered with a smile that looked rather suspicious.  Ohm smirked, raising his eyebrows and nodded.

They kept talking about their series and some of the behind the scenes moments. The fans  however instead of shipping the main characters of the series Ohm and First were promoting. They chose to ship the two bestfriends instead with comments like:

"Why is P'First at P'Khaotung's place 🤔"

"First and Khaotung are so cute, aah I ship it #FirstKhaotung 😍🥰"

"Are Khaotung and First boyfriends uwu my heart can't take this 😍😍😍"

Of course these comments caught the attention of the two co-stars so First being First and not thinking things over before he spoke said "Ai Ohm these comments are so funny. We are busy talking about the series and they keep asking about Khaotung and I, and why I am at his place."

Ohm smiled, basically shipping them as well and asked with a mischievous smile "Why are you at P'Khaotung's place P'First?" First feeling like he is repeating himself  once again said "I told you I didn't want to watch the series alone." Ohm nodded with a knowing smile plastered across his face "So are you going to sleep there?" The junior asked.

"Yeah of course by the time the episode is over it will be too late to go home." First answered his co-star with a sheepish smile. "Together?" Ohm asked as he arched his eyebrow. First felt flustered so instead of answering the question he turned the frame to his unsuspecting best friend who was busy fiddling with his guitar.

This made the fans go crazy as they flooded the comment section with comments shipping the two bestfriends. Ohm felt like he was in an episode of the shipper when the two bestfriend's started bickering as First kept putting Khao in the frame, and Khao kept scolding First because he was feeling too shy that night. It was an adorable sight for Ohm and it made him feel all giddy knowing he himself was shipping his two seniors.

Why does everyone else see it except you Khaotung?

First thought to himself as he watched his oblivious friend fiddle with his guitar. That's why he kept putting him in frame, he thought Khaotung looked so cute and it would be a shame if the world didn't see it. He ended his IG live with Ohm.

He snuggled up next to Khaotung who accepted him with open arms and they watched the first episode together. He felt happy, he felt content sure he couldn't express how truly felt for his friend but being with him like this, in his arms listening to his heart beat and his laughter made the inner turmoil bearable.

The next few weeks they were too busy, First was attending events to promote his series and Khaotung was busy wrapping up the filming of his series. Although they texted everyday and called each other almost every night, it wasn't the same. First missed seeing Khaotung’s adorable smile and feeling the warmth of his body when they would cuddle up together as they slept.

So in the middle of the night probably around 10 minutes to midnight First decided to go to IG and noticed that Khaotung was doing a live. It was just Khaotung interacting with fans and playing his guitar so he requested to join, and Khaotung accepted the request almost immediately.

They were mostly reading comments and staring at each other. Until First pulled his classic move of speaking what was on his mind without processing it first. "You're so cute my friend." Khaotung made a surprised face and First's heart almost jumped out of his chest. "Me?" Khaotung said as he ran his hand through his hair.

First almost had a heart attack with the way his heart was beating violently. "Why do you have to be so cute Tung." First thought to himself. They kept staring at each other smiling, it was as if they were communicating, or rather flirting with their eyes. They had stopped reading the comments at this point, they kept smiling and laughing while they kept staring at each other.

Everyone who was watching the live were confused because the two bestfriends kept smiling and laughing but none of them were talking. Were they communicating telepathically? However needless to say everyone enjoyed watching the two bestfriends who were blushing while staring at each other.

"What am I doing watching you so late at night instead of sleeping?" First said laughing sheepishly. "Becareful na' don't fall for me friend." Khaotung said teasing First. "Friend, Friend, Friend" First said with a shy laugh. "You're are pretty handsome...I think we are both pretty good looking." Khaotung said staring intently at First.

If First's heart didn't burst that day, it probably never will. They kept flirting with each other throughout the entire IG live. It was like no one else was there despite the thousands of comments they were getting. At that moment it was just them, no one else existed, no one mattered. It was just them two lost in their own little world staring at each other lovingly.

It was at this moment First knew he can never fall in love with any one else except Khaotung. Even if Khaotung might never see him the way he does, but he knew Khaotung was his person, the love of his life... perhaps even his soulmate.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Feedback is always appreciated and welcome. Rak na jub jub 🐈‍⬛🐈🍊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 18
Hinata and Oikawa had never believed in soulmates, not knowing that a tiny accident would turn their beliefs upside down. How would they react if the...
9.1K 772 27
What really happens after both shubman and Ishan realise they're actually in love with eachother? But they're just besties? Aren't they? Well figuri...
7.6K 261 27
Freen and Becky meet during a workshop for a series and immediately click and become best friends. The younger one flirts all the time just to tease...
22K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...