i only care about you

By WosoWalsh

they lost the world cup, but will they achieve something from the experience after? will they confess? *NOW A... More

Lose and Love
She knows what she's doing
Afternoon walks
I'm coming home
I will be there with you
I will never leave you
Update
Dinner (lucy & Keira)
New year's kiss?
the best bedtime story ( LUCY& KEIRA)
the new girl (Lucy & Keira)
not as easy as i thought (L&K)
i hate her (i absolutely don't)
Confused
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ!!!
fuck i didn't realise
wanna be friends?
yes, I'll be your friend
i saw it
stay?
you and me, forever.
next time, be more subtle.
I have a problem! (not an update)
what do i do (LAURA WEINROITHER AND STINA BLACKSTENIUS)
my secret guinea pig
NEW BOOK

the time we kissed (prequel to "the new girl")

1.2K 29 7
By WosoWalsh

The moment the ref blew the whistle I was only looking for one person; keira.

She deserved this win so so much. She was one of the reasons we won today, keira scored an worldie in top bins to put us in lead. It was her first major trophy with city and to be such a big part of it is amazing.

The moment i spot her she's hugging Georgia but it looks like she's searching for something. The moment  we lock eyes her features change and it seems like she found what she was looking for.

I run over and hug the both of them.

When we pull apart i first pull Georgia into a quick hug before she's gone off to find steph.

The hug with keira lasts much longer.

I pull back and look her right in the eyes. They are full of happiness and that's the thing i like to see the most.

Lucy- I'm so proud of you kei!

Keira- thanks lucia! I couldn't have done it without you! And i mean that!

Lucy- you are the best kei!

She hasn't time to respond because of our teammates running towards us to congratulate keira on her goal but i can see the blush creeping up under her already red cheeks.

We spent the day celebrating our win and partying in the changing room. Steph invited the entire team+ their partners to her house for a big party tonight.

Keira and i made our way home at around 5.30 so we could eat some dinner and then get ready. Georgia was ofcourse getting ready at olly's place.

Keira quickly made a simple pasta and we ate it watching one of the last episodes of bones.

After that we both take a shower (not together unfortunately) and get ready.

Keira- lucia, what would you think i should wear?

Lucy- oh god kei would you please stop calling me- nevermind I don't care actually. Well uhm i don't really know, you got options i could choose from?

She laid out 3 outfits Infront of me;
A short black glitter dress
Just a simple pair of jeans and a sweater
Or
A light blue suit kinda thiny with  beige jeans

I get shivers just thinking about keira in that dress so i try to get her to wear that.

Lucy- well I'm already wearing something blue and just a simple pair of jeans is a bit boring isn't it?

Keira- yeah you're right, the black dress it is then!

Lucy- that's great, i think it would be lovely on you kei

Keira- we'll see! What you wearing?

Lucy- oh just this pantalon and a blue blazer. Are you letting your hair down?

Keira- mhh idk, might do.

Lucy- yeah well I don't think i willz what if i get to sick and i need to throw up, I don't want vomit in my hair.

Keira- oh come on lucia you look great with you hair down.

Lucy- mhh i dont know kei.

Keira- will you let your hair down if i promise you to hold back your hair for you when you're throwing up?

Lucy- seems like we have a deal!

Keira- great! Are you gonna wear your glasses out of yourself or do i need to make a deal for that to?

Lucy- whattt?? I thought you hated my glasses.

Keira- what no absolutely not! Oh lucy is that why you've been wearing your contacts more these last few weeks?

Lucy- well yeah maybe

Keira- oh Lucy you're perfect no need to change that and i absolutely love your glasses.

Lucy- well wearing the glasses it is then!

Keira's pov

📍 Steph's house

We've been here for a couple of hours now, nothing much happened just a lot of partying and drinking by my teammates.

Well one thing happend;

I was just minding my own business sitting on the couch waiting for Lucy to come back from saying bye to demi, demi had to leave early because her wife needed her home to take care or harlen. When a girl, must be a friend of someone, walks over to me and starts talking to me.

Girl- hi! You must be keira?

Keira- uhm yeah? Who are you?

Lara- ohh hi I'm sorry I'm lara, Steph's neighbour.

Keira- well nice to meet you lara.

Lara- nice to mee you to! The girl who was just here is lucy right?

Keira- yeah why?

Lara- is she single? And gay ofcourse haha.

Keira- well idk if i can tell you

Lucy came back

Lucy- hi kei what's going on?

Keira- oh well uhm kara here wanted to know if she can have your number?

Lucy- oh no im fine, I'm sorry.

Lara- oh well that's what i expected but it was worth a try! Have a good night.

She walks away with her shoulders slumped, she directly walks to the door only seeming to have come for Lucy.

Keira- why did you reject her? She was pretty.

Lucy- well she only wants me for my looks and because I'm a footballer and by the way i wouldn't want to date her.

Keira- why not?

Lucy- kei i- i just don't wanna my ruin my chances by this other girl.

Fuck. She likes someone else.

Keira- ohh alright

Lucy- by the way kei?

Keira- yeah?

I think i almost sounded desperate.

Lucy- have i told you you look absolutely stunning today? Well everyday but today even more.

Keira- yeah luce you did. I've lost count already i think. But thanks lucia! So do you ofcourse.

I haven't lost count. She gave me 16 compliments the time that we're here. 16.

For a moment i let myself think. Was it me who she had her eyes on?

But then i started to really think. No way. The girl she just turned down was prettier than i am so lucy her girl must be really pretty. Like leah pretty.

I just go back to hoping again.

i think it's a little bit before midnight now. And I've just been hanging out with Lucy for most of the time again. I've lost count of the amount of drinks she's had. With every glass she emptied her words became more slurred out and more personal. I'm still very sober i only had 2 beers today, 1 in the changing room and one when we just got here.

Keira- Lucia, you need to stop drinking now.

Lucy- why my love? I'm having fun!

Keira- lucy. Stop drinking or I'll get you in trouble with city.

Lucy- ohh now she's getting serious. But alright love, only because it's you tho only because you're so pretty.

Keira- oh god lucy only if you knew.

Lucy- knew what keira?

Keira- it doesn't matter you're drunk, you won't remember anyways.

Lucy- oh come on kei just tell me, I won't tell it to anyone else. Not that i have anyone i would really share it with well with you but that would be stupid haha you're the one telling me so why would i tell you haha

Keira- oh god Luce you're so drunk, we're going home

Lucy- alright babe I'm going to the toilet first I don't think feel well.

Normally i wouldn't go in with people who are sick. I can't stand people throwing up near me, but i promised lucy so I'll need to go.

Just a few seconds after she left i ran after her.

I open the bathroom door and i see her standing against the sink.

Keira- are you okay?

Lucy-doing better now you're here

She sounded way more sober than just a few moments ago.

Keira- well if you're not going to vomit I'll leave you to it here

Lucy- no! Kei stay here please!

Keira- why luce?

Lucy- well i just wanted a moment with you alone

She steps forward and puts one of her hand on my waist and the other ln my shoulder. I lean into the touch but then remember that she's drunk, really really drunk.

Keira-no. Lucy we can't do this.

Lucy- why not? A lot of our teammates are dating.

Keira-yes k know but what i meant is this right now. I would be if you were sober but you aren't you're drunk of your ass right now and i don't wanna use you.

Lucy- what no! I'm not that drunk what do you want me to do? Spell my name backwards? And no you wouldn't use me if i make the first move. Wait here it comes; y c u l  e z n o r b
You see?? I'm not drunk at all.

I couldn't help but smile

Lucy- see? You smiling so does that mean i can kiss you?

I replied by kissing her. I knew i would regret this but that was the last thing i was thinking about right now.

I'm busy taking in how her lips feel on mine that i don't see the door opening.

Steph- OH MY GOD

Keira- omg Steph this is not what it looks like we weren't kissing i swear

Lucy only now understanding what's going on responds just as drunk as she was before we went to the bathroom.

Lucy- oh hi steph! Did you know i just kissed the prettiest girl in the world? Because i did! I know you won't believe me but i really did! Aren't you proud of me?

Steph- wow I'm really proud of you Lucy! So what we're you saying Keira?

I wanted to speak but i couldn't, I'm still in shock of what just happened. Luckily lucy saved me.

Lucy- well steffy, it doesn't matter, can't you just give her a "get out of jail" card kinda thingy? Because she's so pretty? And by the way kei i want to go home, I'm tired

Steph- well alright this time then

Keira- thank you Steph. I'll text you explaining what happend.

Steph- alright Keira

Keira- well bye then I'm gonna bring her home.

Steph- bye keira! Bye luce. Oh and by the way kei?

Keira- yeah?

Steph- i wouldn't actually mind you two together. You'll make. Good couple.

Keira- thanks steffy.

A/n sorry! I've been busy and have a few important things coming up so I've been busy but I'm defo gonna do a part two. I'm about halfway through writing the whole story in keira her pov (the new girl) and hope to get that out there soon. I'm gonna make a part two about this too. I should have some time in about a week so you can expect it then! Hope you enjoyed this scrap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
257K 515 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni