𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 | 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓱...

By aleymango

Some random oneshot. It could be male, female, or intersex reader. Depends on what story I come up with. More

My Bestfriend's Friend (E.O)
Swipe Right (E.O)
Bereaved (E.O)
Bereaved 2 (E.O) 🍋
Third Time's a Charm (E.O) 🍋

Fatal Affair (E.O)

1.9K 31 3
By aleymango

MALE READER

Y/N was a normal guy who lives in LA. But not as normal as you think. He works in the industry, a famous producer of many famous films. He gets what he wants, and he tends to take advantage of it.

Elizabeth Olsen was one of his victims. Once his eyes landed on her, he already knows. He is a walking bait. He has no regards to what he might ruin or put a dirt on. As long as he gets what he thinks he deserves.

Lizzie was married to Robbie, but soon find herself betraying him. But that's not what she wants. She just got caught by the hunter. Y/N and her soon had an affair. Y/N would call Lizzie to his office and do the deed, and if Lizzie decline, he'll tell her that I can make your life hell or I can easily erase your name from the public and make them think you never existed, and among other things.

Y/N was currently in his office, trying to get some work done, but the image of Lizzie couldn't get off his mind. He slammed his pen down and picked up his phone to call Lizzie.

Y/N: My office now, Olsen.

He quickly said and dropped the call. He didn't wait for too long, Lizzie soon arrived at his office. He stood up from his seat and walked towards the girl.

"You know what to do." he husked as he unbuckled his belt.

The sound the his belt made Lizzie flinch, "I-I think I can't do this anymore." Lizzie stammered.

The man looked at the girl with furious eyes. This wasn't the first time Lizzie tried to end everything.

"Did I hear you correctly?" Y/N asked. His voice was laced with venom, "Don't make this hard for you, Elizabeth." Y/N threatend.

But Lizzie didn't moved a muscle.

Y/N walked back behind his tabel. He opened his drawer and pick up his Glock 19. Lizzie widened her eyes when she saw what Y/N was holding.

"Do you really want to piss me off?" Y/N harshly asked as his grabbed Lizzie by the neck and pointed the gun on her temple.

"N-no, please, Y/N. Don't do this." Lizzie closed her eyes as she begged the man to spare her life. Tears kept falling out of her eyes.

"If you don't want me to do this, you'll do as I say." he huskily said as he pressed the gun harder on her temple. All Lizzie could do was to nod, "Now, bend over on that fucking table. Don't make me ask twice." Y/N demanded.

Lizzie soon found herself obeying this man's demands, not wanting to piss him more.

And that's how it goes for her for almost a year. Even if she tried to escape, run away from him, he always finds her. It's like he can smell her scent from afar.

She became blunt, distant that even her own husband can notice.

Lizzie and Robbie are currently eating dinner. Lizzie was just staring at the wall, her mind was just running hundred miles per hour. She wanted to tell Robbie what's going on, but she doesn't want him to be in danger. She just know that if she ever tell him what's up, he'll do everything to protect her. Was that bad? No, not for her. But she knows Y/N, she knows that he can do sinful thing to whoever gets in his way.

"Lizzie?" Robbie's voice was soon got her off her trance. "Hey, you okay? I've been calling you for five minutes."

"I'm okay." Lizzie took a deep breath.

"No, you're not. Tell me what's wrong." Robbie pressed, not convinced by his wife.

"It's just, work. I've been kinda stressed about it. I-I always forget my line and all, I feel like I- it's my fault." she lied.

Robbie stared at her, not believing her lies. They've been married for too long, and long enough for him to tell if she's hiding something.

"Are you having an affair?" Robbie bluntly asked. Still staring at her.

Lizzie was shocked by her husband's question, "Excuse me?"

Robbie shrugged, "Just asking. I know you were spending time with that infamous producer. I went to your set last week, people said you weren't in your tent and you were talking to the producer at his office. I've waited for almost five hours, but you never appeared, so I went home."

"Robbie, I-"

"Just tell me the truth, Lizzie. Are you having an affair with him?"

Lizzie hesitated for a moment, "Yes.." she weakly whispered.

Robbie just nodded. He dropped his utensils and stood up from his seat. He started to walk away, but when Lizzie called out for him, he stopped.

"But, it's not like what you think." Lizzie said as her tears are threatening to fall.

"Then what?" Robbie asked as he once again faced Lizzie.

"He uh, he made me do it." she admitted.

"He what?" Robbie asked, confused.

"He threatens me every time I refuse to do something with him. He tells me that he can make my life hell, which that includes you being in hell with me, and I don't want that. I don't want you to get hurt, Robbie. He's crazy. He'll do everything to get what he wants, even if that means he had to kill someone. I don't know how did got into this, but I'm trying to escape, I'm trying to get out. So, as soon as we finished filming, we're moving to London. The both of us." she painfully said as her tears falls like a stream.

Robbie rushed to her and hugged her tightly, "He's not gonna do anything to you anymore, Lizzie. I promise. I will protect you."

And that's what Robbie did. He was with Lizzie all the time. He goes with her to her set to watch her film, they eat lunch at the same time, then they go home at the same time.

He made sure that Y/N will neven get the chance to get close to Elizabeth.

And that pissed Y/N. He watched every day how Robbie and her would be clingy to eachother. He tried to call Elizabeth to his office but Robbie were the one who answers the call.

That's when Y/N decided that their game will end now.

Y/N drove to Elizabeth's house with his gun on his right hand. He is now ready to claim what's his. As soon as he arrived, he parked his car in front of the couple's house and made his way to the front door.

He obnoxiously knocked loudly. The door swung opened, revealing Elizabeth's significant other.

"What are you doing here?" Robbie asked.

But instead of answering, Y/N hit him in the face with the butt of his gun. Robbie dropped on the floor as Y/N let himself in and locked the door.

"Good day, Mr. Arnette. I'm just here to take what you took from me." he said as he dragged Robbie by his shirt. He sat Robbie down on the couch harshly, receiving a grunt from him, "So tell me, where is my beloved Elizabeth?" he asked as he crouch down.

"Go. To. Hell." Robbie spat.

Y/N sarcastically smiled, "Don't piss me off."

"Go to hell." Robbie repeated.

Y/N sighed, he stood up and pointed his gun to Robbie's forehead and cocks it, "You first."

Before he pulled the trigger, Lizzie's voice boomed loudly.

"Y/N!!" she shouted before running in front of Robbie. Shielding him behind her.

"Just in time, my love." Y/N softly said.

"Please, put the gun down." Lizzie begged.

"Oh no, this." he pointed the gun, "is just a precaution. Just in case you both do anything stupid."

"What do you want?" Lizzie asked.

"You know what I want, you know damn well. Come with me. We can leave this place to start again. You and I." Y/N offered.

But Lizzie remained still.

"No. I have what I want here. I don't want you." she bravely said.

"Then, I take what you want, so that you'll long for someone else." he said as he pivot his gun to the side to point it straight to Robbie behind Lizzie.

"No!" Lizzie yelled as she quickly cupped Y/N's face.

She knows that her touch was one of his weakness, it was proven by herself. Y/N melted on her touch, he was unconsciously putting his gun down.

"Okay, okay. I'll come with you, just don't hurt him, please." she said. But she knows what she's doing. It's a trap. She'll give what Y/N wants, and as soon as she falls for it, she'll the opportunity to take off.

"You will?" he asked.

Lizzie nodded, "Yes, Y/N. I will. Let's go. I'll pack my things then we'll go." she said as she slowy guiding Y/N away from Robbie.

Y/N was just following Lizzie, but when they stopped by the stairs, Lizzie quickly snatched the gun from Y/N's hand and pulled the trigger as many times a she could.

Y/N's body went limp, and soon dropped on the ground. Drowning on his own blood. Lizzie still pointed the gun on Y/N's corpse.

"That's what you get, asshole." were the last words she said before she dropped the gun on the floor.

She run back to almost unconscious Robbie and hugged him tightly before they called the cops and ambulance.

Lizzie sighed. She's finally free from her Fatal Affair.

AN: I've been feeling a lot of emotions at the same time these past few weeks, and I'm so tired of it. I'm not in the mood to make a love story, so I gave you a story where we can all hate Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
17.5K 316 24
Like a yandere oneshot advent calendar. Feel free to leave suggestions about what kind of story you want to see because I likely don't have a set id...
29K 782 29
Basically, my brain doesn't stop working. So enjoy these Marvel Women One Shots.