Champion of the Elves ( compl...

بواسطة wolflover272006

Ash Ketchum had only just won against Leon. He went back to Palet Town for a short period of time but what wa... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
My oc's
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
My characters
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 29

157 4 0
بواسطة wolflover272006

Ash POV

my battle against Jason was about to begin. We were both standing in the trainer boxes and the crowd was cheering for us. I sighed and prepared myself mentally. I looked towards Jason and saw that he was also looking at me. We stopped looking at each other when the referee walked up to explain the special rules. 

Referee: this will be a six-on-six championship battle between Ash and Jason. Both trainers will send out their first Pokemon simultaneously, and substitution is not allowed. Trainers send out your first Pokemon. 

I took Magmortar's Pokeball in my hand and threw it after the referee counted down. I growled a little bit when I noticed that Jason had chosen a Floatzel as his first Pokemon. I looked at Magmortar and he nodded at me. I smiled and knew that I had to win this battle. Not for me, but for Jade and my Pokemon.

Ash: okay let's win this! use thunderbolt!

Magmortar fired the thunderbolt toward the Sea Weasel Pokemon. Floatzel however didn't even look intimidated by the incoming move. 

Jason: dodge that with agility, then attack with Liquidation. 

Floatzel dodged the incoming thunderbolt with agility and ran forward to Magmortar to slam himself into the Pokemon while being surrounded by water. 

Ash: use sunny day and then solar beam!

Magmortar fired the sunny day into the air but was unable to use solar beam because Floatzel slammed himself into Magmortar. Magmortar flew back but stood back up and fired the solar beam at the Floatzel, who didn't think he was still standing. 

the solar beam hitted the suprised Sea Weasel and he flew back. Floatzel stood back up and glared at Magmortar. I smirked and decided to go to the next step. 

Ash: use hyper beam!

Magmortar fired the beam towards Floatzel. He stood there and smirked. Floatzel dodged at the last moment and waited for further orders, something which was given quickly. 

Jason: use brick break, then Wave Crash!

Floatzel ran forward and used brick break on Magmortar's head. He jumped up after that, surounded himself with water and crashed into magmortar. i knew that Magmortar wouldn't be able to get back up after that and after waiting for a minute called the referee his decision. 

referee: Magmortar us unable to battle. Trainer please send out your next pokemon. 

i returned Magmortar to his pokeball en sended out pawmot quickly. Pawmot looked at her oponent and smirked. I lauged at her expression and gave her her first order. 

Ash: okay pawmot use agility and thunder punch!

pawmot ran forward while using agility. when he was infront of floatzel, jumped he up into the air descended with thunder punch ready. he punched Floatzel in his face and the pokemon let out an angry roar. pawmot ran quickly back to me. She looked at the pokemon and maked a come at me gesture.

Jason: well okay then, let's attack like they want us to. Use Wave crash. 

Ash: defend yourself with Double Shock. 

Floatzel surounded  himself with water and charged forward. Pawmot charged up the electricity in her body and prepared to fire. When Floatzel was only a few metres away from her, let she the electricity go. the electricity maked the wave crash stop and Floatzel fell down. He was almost roasted to be honest. I saw that Jason had sighed. 

Referee: Floatzel is unable to battle. Trainer pease choose your next pokemon.

Jason returned his Floatzel and i was suprised when he chose a gallade as his next pokemon. i looked at the pokemon and saw that it was incredibly powerfull. It would be a tough oponent to beat. i looked at pawmot and saw that she was ready to start again. 

Ash: okay pawmot, use fire punc and ice punch!

pawmot ran forward with both her paws surrounded with the elements of the move. She jumped up to hit galade. 

Jason: okay defend yourself with leaf blade, then psycho cut. 

galade slashed at pawmot with the leaf blade and bloked the ice and fire punch. Pawmot jumped back but wasn't able to dodge the incomming psycho cut. She fell out of the air, into the ground. She stood back up quickly and dashed away and because of that maneged to dodge another leaf blade. 

Jason: use sword dance, then spycho cut. 

Ash: use play rough!

the swords appeared around galade at the same time pawmot rushed forward. Pawmot jumped up, slammed herself into galade's chest and pushed him back and tried to get away again before galade could get itself together. 

she was not fast enough however. galade rushed forward and managed to hit pawmot while she was still in the air. The psycho cut hitted her hard on her face and she was slammed into the ground. I looked at her face since she was close and saw that her eyes where closed and smiled a little. 

referee: Pawmot is unable to battle. Trainer release your next pokemon. 

I took out pawmot's pokeball and returned her after saying some words of thanks. I took out another pokeball and threw it. Scizor looked at his oponent and smirked. Galade did the same. I knew that both of them would give everything in this round.

Ash: okay let's starts this quickly. use sword dance as much as you can and use at the same time agility. 

Scizor used the two moves at the same time and i smiled when i saw that Jason looked a little bit troubled with it. Scizor completed the two moves and looked at me again. I nodded and gave him his next order. 

Ash: use air slash and aerial ace!

Jason: dodge that and attack with close combat. 

Scizor fired the air slash from his wing and as soon as he completed the move, moved he in to atack with aerial ace. Galade managed to dodge some of the slashed but not al and because of that was easily hit by the aerial ace. 

Ash: okay now that you are close, use steel beam!

Jason's eyes widen and he calls out to his pokemon. 

Jason: get out of there, now!!

galade jumped up and tried to run but before he was able to get far was hit in his chest by the steel beam, fired by scizor. Galade fell to the ground because of the impact and the referee looked at the pokemon and maked his decision. 

Referee: galade is unable to battle. Trainer please release your next pokemon. 

Jason returned his fallen pokemon and sended out a flareon. 

Jason: use lava plume!

flareon fired the plule of lava at scizor who dodged quickly with his high speed. 

Ash: okay be carefull of her fire attacks, but use night slash!

Jason: flare blitz!

Flareon surounds herself with fire and dashed forward. Scizor does the same with night slash. When scizor is before flareon, jumps he up in the air, lands behind her, turns around and slashes. He makes sure to be away again before flareon could really counter attack. What i didn't think about was another lava plume that Jason called out. 

The lava plume suprised scizor completly and he flies back into the wall because of the power. He stands back up, but since i used steel beam was he almost completly out of hp. i thought for a few seconds before i thought about a plan. 

Ash: okay let's weaken her first with swift and aerial ace!

scizor fires the stars at and dashed after them with aerial ace. Flareon could't do a thing to stop these moves sicne they where almost impossible to dodge. flareon was now on the ground and glared at scizor as she stood back up.

Jason: let's end this with flare blitz!

Ash: counter with giga impact. 

i hoped that the sword dance boosted giga impact enough to take flareon out. 

Flareon and Scizor rushed at each other and met each other in the middle of the field. For a few seconds refused any of them to surounder to the other one but then fell they both down on each other in the middle of the field. 

referee: both pokemon are unable to battle. Trainers release your next pokemon please. 

all move information is found on https://pokemondb.net/

Ash's Pokemon:

Meowscarada is level 94 and has the ability Protean. ( knows all moves it can learn)

scizor is level 92 and has the technician ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Vaporeon is level 94 and has the Hydration ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Pawmot is level 94 and has the volt absorb ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

gardevoir is level 94 and has has the telepathy ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

magmortar is level 92 and has the flame body ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

nidoqueen is level 92 and has the poison point ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Jade's pokemon

salamence is level 91 and has the moxie ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Xatu is level 90 and has magic bounce ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Arcanine is lv 90 and has Intimidate ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

ursaring is level 91 and has the quick feat ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

electrivire is level 91 and has the motor drive ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Gyarados is level 91 and has the intimidate ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98.6K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
496K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
354K 2.9K 16
[PLEASE, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!! I'M GETTING SICKED OF THIS SH-] Ash lost the Kalos League and return home only find himself g...
57.5K 1.4K 17
*COMPLETE* When the Kanto region comes under attack, the Royal family, The Ketchum's, are taken Prisoner. The heir to the throne, Ash Ketchum is the...