Heart In Two Worlds

由 lihoromanoff

G!p Natasha Romanoff x Stark!Fem!Reader Lena Luthor x Stark!Fem!Reader "You are a lot of things, Natasha Rom... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 24

555 23 4
由 lihoromanoff

The Avengers' headquarters buzzes with activity as everyone prepares for the mission ahead. Yelena, Wanda, and Pietro notice the weight of your unease and gather around you and Natasha, concern etched on their faces.

Yelena places a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Hey, we can see that you're struggling. But you have to remember, this isn't your fault. It was those damn chemicals messing with your head."

You nod, appreciating their understanding. "I know, Yel, but it's hard to shake off the lingering effects. I've said this a million times but it really felt so real, and I can't help but worry about the impact it might have on Natasha and our relationship."

Wanda steps forward, her voice soothing. "Y/nn, the power of those hallucinations is strong, but your love for Natasha is stronger. Trust in what you two have built together. The memories that you have with Lena are just a creation of your altered mind. The real Natasha is here, by your side."

Pietro chimes in, his concern evident in his voice. "You've always been the prankster, the joker among us. Seeing you like this, it's not right. We'll help you through this, kotenok. Just don't forget who you are."

You look at your friends, grateful for their support. "Thank you, guys. I'm determined to get through this and be the person you all know and love. But first, I need to talk to Lena, clarify things, and put my mind at ease."

Natasha, who has been listening silently, interjects gently. "Detka, I understand your need for closure. I want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

You offer Natasha a small smile, feeling the weight lift slightly off your shoulders. "I love you, Tasha, and I want to marry you. But I need to talk to Lena, for both our sakes. Once I've sorted everything out, we can move forward."

Natasha's expression softens, and she nods in understanding. "I love you too, Malysh. We'll give you the space you need. If you need help, you know where to find us."

----------

As the time to depart draws near, a sense of nervousness settles within you. The weight of the upcoming mission feels heavy, and doubts swirl in your mind. Sensing your unease, Natasha comes to your side, her presence a comforting anchor in the midst of uncertainty. She gently takes your hand in hers, interlocking her fingers with yours.

Feeling the warmth of her touch, you hold onto her hand tightly, as if afraid to let go. The connection between you provides a sense of reassurance, grounding you in the present moment. You lean in, pressing a tender kiss to Natasha's temple, expressing your gratitude for her unwavering support.

"Thank you, Tasha," you whisper softly, your voice filled with sincerity. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Natasha's eyes meet yours, filled with love and understanding. She gives your hand a gentle squeeze, conveying her own appreciation and commitment. "I'm here for you, detka. Always remember that."

As Steve's voice cuts through the air, commanding attention, a hushed silence falls over the team. His announcement marks the final moment before their departure, the culmination of countless hours of preparation and determination. All eyes turn to him, waiting for the signal to move forward.

Steve's gaze lingers on each member of the team, his expression filled with a mix of resolve and concern. His voice resonates with authority as he declares, "It's time. Let's get on the quinjet and head towards National City. Our mission awaits."

Nods ripple through the group, each member acknowledging the call to action. Tony, ever the protective father figure, leans down and gently kisses the top of your head, his gesture filled with affection and reassurance. "Everything will be okay, kid" he whispers softly before making his way onto the quinjet, Bruce close behind him.

One by one, the Avengers file into the aircraft, their determined strides echoing the shared commitment to their cause. The quinjet's interior hums with the energy of anticipation, the air thick with a mixture of nerves and determination.

As you and Natasha step onto the quinjet, you instinctively gravitate towards the furthest corner, seeking solace and comfort in each other's presence. You settle into your seats, refusing to let go of her hand, cradling it gently on your lap. The touch serves as a constant reminder that you are not alone, that you have a love that anchors you amidst the uncertainty.

The engines of the quinjet rumble to life, vibrating through the hull, ready to carry the team to their next destination.

The quinjet soars through the sky, cutting through the clouds with determined speed. As the aircraft finds its steady course, Natasha's gaze shifts towards you, concern etched across her features. Sensing her worry, you turn to meet her eyes, offering a gentle smile in response.

Natasha's voice is soft, laced with a hint of apprehension. "When we land in National City, do you want me to be there with you when you talk to Lena? Or would you prefer to handle it alone?"

You pause for a moment, appreciating the depth of Natasha's concern and her willingness to support you in whatever way you need. You reach out, squeezing her hand affectionately. "Thank you, for understanding, Tasha. I think it would be best if I speak with Lena alone. I need to clear my conscience and have an honest conversation with her. But please know, my love, that my heart belongs to you, and nothing can change that."

Natasha's expression softens as she takes in your words. She battles the doubts that lurk within her mind, reminding herself of the strength of your bond and the love you both share. With a determined nod, she pushes those fears aside and chooses to trust in your connection.

"I believe in us, Malysh," she says, her voice steady and filled with conviction. "You have my support. If you need me, I'll be there for you."

You lean closer, your lips grazing her forehead in a tender kiss. "Thank you, Tasha. Your faith means the world to me."

----------

The quinjet touches down on the landing pad in National City, its engines powering down as the team prepares to disembark. The sleek doors of the aircraft slide open, revealing the Avengers and DEO members standing side by side, ready to face the challenges ahead.

Agent Danvers, Supergirl, Dreamer, Brainy, J'onn, and Lena step forward, their expressions a mix of determination and curiosity. As the Avengers exit the quinjet, a brief exchange of greetings and introductions takes place.

Steve takes the lead, extending his hand towards Agent Danvers. "Director Danvers, it's a pleasure to meet you and your team. Thank you for your cooperation."

Agent Danvers offers a warm smile, shaking Steve's hand firmly. "The pleasure is ours, Captain Rogers. We've been following your work closely and are grateful for the opportunity to work together."

Tony steps forward, his charismatic grin on display. "Well, well, looks like we've got ourselves a superhero alliance. This is going to be one heck of a team-up."

As the pleasantries continue, your eyes meet Lena's, and a genuine smile forms on both your faces. There's an unspoken understanding between you, a connection that transcends the circumstances. Natasha observes the exchange, her emotions tugging at her heart. Yelena, ever perceptive, notices her sister's struggle and stands by her side, silently offering support.

Natasha takes a deep breath, steeling herself against the waves of jealousy. She walks up to Lena, her voice steady yet tinged with vulnerability. "Ms. Luthor, it's good to see you. I trust that we can work together to put an end to CADMUS."

Lena nods, her eyes reflecting a mix of determination and regret. "Please, Lena is fine Agent. Romanoff. I want nothing more than to stop CADMUS. We have a common goal, and I'm here to help."

"Please call me Natasha instead. No need for formalities" Natasha said, offering a warm smile towards the scientist.

"We should probably head inside the DEO to talk about our plans." J'onn tells everyone, guiding the team inside the building.

----------

As you settle into the DEO, you approach Lena and request the use of the lab to finalize the cure for the chemicals.

"Hey Lena, do you know if there's an available lab where I can finalize the cure I've created?" you inquire.

Lena nods understandingly, telling you that you can use her lab. The scientists starts leading you towards her lab but As you pass by Natasha, you can sense her inner struggle. She's reluctant to let you go and have your necessary conversation with Lena. In an effort to ease her mind, you ask Lena if she could wait for a moment.

"Actually, Lee, can you give me and Natasha a few minutes to ourselves? We'll be quick." You asked one more time.

Lena's heart flutters at the familiar nickname but before she could do anything, she glances at Natasha, noticing her expression, and then back at you.

"Of course," Lena replies. "I understand. Take your time."

You give Lena a grateful smile before walking over to Natasha, gently cupping her cheeks in your hands. Your voice is filled with reassurance as you look into her eyes. "Nat, everything will be okay. We'll get through this, and soon, I will marry you and we will build our future together. Just hold on a little longer."

A visible wave of relief washes over Natasha's features as she lovingly kisses you in return. Her voice is soft but filled with conviction. "I love you, detka."

You smile warmly, reciprocating her affection and speaking from the depths of your heart. "I love you too, Tasha." You share one last tender kiss before parting, the promise of a future lingering in the air.

Across the room, Lena observes your interaction with Natasha, her gaze filled with longing and sadness. Kara, seeing her friend's struggle, approaches Lena, offering comfort and support. She places a gentle hand on Lena's shoulder, speaking softly. "Lena, I know it's difficult to accept that your memories with Ms. Stark is just a side effect from the chemicals you've been exposed to, but one day you'll find the love you truly deserve."

The words sink in, providing a glimmer of hope for Lena amidst the bittersweet reality. She musters a small smile, grateful for Kara's unwavering friendship and support.

----------

You and Lena find yourselves in her lab, the quiet hum of machinery filling the air as you silently test the cure you've created. Lena watches you intently, sensing your hesitation to start the conversation. Finally, she breaks the silence.

"The hallucination... it felt real," Lena says softly, her voice carrying a tinge of vulnerability.

You glance at her, meeting her eyes, and nod in agreement. "Yes. It felt incredibly real, almost as if it was my actual life. It's been hard for me to accept that it was all just a fabrication of the chemicals affecting my mind."

Lena sighs, her gaze shifting away for a moment before returning to you. "I can understand that. The human mind is a complex thing, and these hallucinations can be incredibly convincing. But I want you to know that even though it felt real, I understand and respect the love and commitment you have for Natasha. I would never want to come between you."

You pause, a mixture of gratitude and relief washing over you. "Thank you, Lena. That means a lot to me. You've been an important part of my journey, even if it was within those hallucinations. But my heart belongs to Natasha, and I will do everything in my power to make sure we overcome this challenge together."

Lena smiles faintly, her eyes shimmering with a hint of sadness. "I believe in you, Y/nn. And I hope that you and Natasha find happiness and strength in each other. If there's anything I can do to assist you in this mission, please don't hesitate to ask."

You give Lena a genuine smile, appreciating her understanding and support. "Thank you, Lena. Your help with the cure and your willingness to assist us means a lot.

As you continue working side by side, a mutual understanding and respect fills the room. Though the dreams may have created a connection, you both know that reality and loyalty lie elsewhere.

---------

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
21.5K 548 18
There are many stories of love and romance across the multiverse, but not all are so common. Some require the perfect setting, an exact set of circum...
84.1K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
1.1M 27.8K 180
[being rewritten] this is a fem reader :) Lots of love :3 Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍