Forbidden love ~Theo Raeken~

By sarcasticxSstilinski

Avery Argent has her life together and she's thinking if she should continue being a hunter with her father C... More

Introduction
01. The starting line
02. Meeting the Theo Raeken
03. Tracy Stewert
04. Chimera
05. dread doctors
06. It was only a kiss
07. giving in
08. getting Liam and Hayden back
09. you can't save everyone
10. loves gonna get you killed
11. don't make me your enemy
12. control is overrated
13. kiss me hard before you go
14. The lies you tell
15. plan in motion
16. What we desire
17. My time to shine
18. I'm prepared to sacrifice my life
19. only for you
20. Hurts like hell
Epilogue for season five
Season six introduction
21. Always on my mind
22. What the hell is a Stiles?
23. The party that went bad
24. Erased
25. All eyes on the monster
26. Come back to me
27. Secrets will resurface
28. Anchors
29. Heartbreak
30. Family isn't always blood
31. The bait
32. Love and War
33. Place your hand in mine
34. Rats and Wolves
35. Fear can make you do stupid things
36. All hope is lost
37. Stay strong
38. Avery to the rescue
39. Clock is ticking
40. The zoo visit
42. The voicemail
43. Train like a human
44. The final war
45. Ending this once and for all
The Movie Introduction
46. Allison?

41. Rage

596 27 3
By sarcasticxSstilinski

EPISODE SEVENTEEN, SEASON SIX

Avery was surprised to get a call early in the morning from her father that Scott's house got shot at by hunters and Lydia, Melissa, Mason and Rafe were left with bullets deep in their skin. After she soaked in the information, she was left with a burning rage and so she slipped out of Theo's arms while he was asleep and left the house with a mission; find out who did it and eliminate them.

First, she went to the hospital and found out that all her friends would live but it didn't ease the fire burning bright in her so she paid a little visit to her old friend that had a lovely hole in his thigh from her knife and asked politely who did it while pressing her knife to his new stitches.

"I don't know anything! I'm telling you the truth." He exclaimed and sure she knew that he didn't know anything because he was trapped in his room with a wheelchair to get around but she wanted to get some of her wrath out. She wanted them to feel the pain her friends felt when they were getting shot at. They were lucky that her father hadn't gotten shot because if he did, the man in front of him along with other hunters wouldn't be breathing.

After the man practically begged for his life, she knocked him out because she felt like it and went looking for more familiar hunters. By the time she found her seventh one after knocking the ones who don't give her anything out, she is standing in the graveyard with narrowed eyes glued on a man in his thirties. He has dark hair that is slowly falling out as years pass by and bright blue eyes that look down at the ground while he walks past graves with his dog on a leash by his side.

Avery pulls her hoodie over her head so if the man looks up and meets her eyes, he won't be able to tell that it is her. If he knew that she was watching him from afar and slowly making her way toward him, he would bolt for the closest exit and won't look back. The girl made her way down a walkway by gravestones and toward the man who softly whistled to himself.

In the corner of Avery's eye, she saw a glimpse of a name and her whole body froze. Her throat got tight and restricted her from taking deep breaths. She turned and faced the gravestone that had a name that was in her dreams. A name she said so much as a kid. A name that felt like home. A name that belonged to her sister. Allison Argent. Avery inhaled as best as she could and let it out in a shaky breath.

She bent down and placed her hand on the stone, tracing her sister's name with her fingertips. A group of white beautiful flowers caught Avery's eye by Allison's grave and she reached out and ripped them from the dirt. She placed them delicately on her grave and smiled. "I promise I will visit again soon, Allison."

With one last longing look at the letters Engraved on the stone, she got back to her full height and let her eyes drag back to the man who was heading toward the exit slowly. Allison wouldn't let what the hunters did to her friends go and neither would Avery. If they want a war, she will give them a war and it won't be one that they will be able to walk away from. After all, she is the fucking queen of death.

A knife slid out of her sleeve and into her hand as her eyes darkened on the figure walking away from her. She quickened her steps and made sure no one was around before she started running. She avoided sticks and leaves that would definitely make a noise and attract his attention. Once she was within reach, she grabbed onto the back of his shirt and yanked him back until he hit a tree. His panicked eyes landed on her and they widened even more once they recognised who she was.

Avery smiled and placed her knife to his throat. "Hi..." She trailed off as her eyes fell onto a name tag on his work clothes. "Rodger." She flicked her gaze back onto his eyes and he flinched. "W- What do you want?"

She could even make a grown man flinch and stutter and it made her smile grow wider. "I want to know who hurt my friends. Do you have any idea who it was?" She paused and tilted her head at him before whispering. "Was it you, Rodger?"

His dog that he had still on a leash just sat there, looking up at the two interact without a care in the world. Avery watched as the man looked around for anyone to help him but no one was there. "Why are you asking me?" He licked his lips nervously and Avery narrowed her eyes at him. "Why are you avoiding the question, Rodger?"

He didn't answer. His eyes looked everywhere and anywhere while he tried to avoid her darkened and narrowed eyes that focused on him intently. Avery pressed down on his skin, making the teeth on her knife prick at his neck. "Don't make me ask again."

He shut his eyes and hissed while a trickle of blood ran down his neck and fell onto his white T-Shirt that would surely be stained when he got home. If he got home. "Did you do it?" She repeated.

"Yes. Yes, I did. But it wasn't my idea. It was some kids." He finally answered and so Avery nodded and released some of the pressure. "And who is this kid?" She had an idea who it could be but she needed to make sure it was him. She needed to hear his name come out of this man's mouth. "I can't say..."

Avery tightened her grip on her knife and pushed back onto his skin with it. She looked around at the graves before looking back at the man. "Isn't it convenient that we're in a graveyard right now? It will be so easy to get rid of your body. Or maybe I could just throw you in one alive." She grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him away from the tree as she walked him to an empty grave and kicked his knees inwards so he fell to his knees. She placed the knife back to his throat and leaned down to his ear. "You tell me right now or I will let the worms eat you alive." Her words felt like a slash to his heart and it caused him to panic as he screamed. "Okay! Okay, I will tell you! Just, please don't kill me!"

"Tell. Me." Avery ordered sternly.

"His name is Gabe." He told her. "Can you now please let me go? Please." He begged and so Avery stepped away from him and he quickly scrambled to his feet before grabbing his dog's leash and running out of the cemetery. Avery didn't stay long before going back to her motorbike to head toward the high school. Gabe is in danger.

~

Avery kept her attention ahead of her as she entered the double doors to the high school. Everyone was in class and therefore she didn't have to bump into random people. The corridor was completely empty except for her.

She looked into each classroom to find Gabe but so far he was nowhere to be seen and as she peeped into more rooms, she felt more frustrated but as she walked past a supply closet, the feelings she felt went out the window and were replaced with panic as the door flew open and a hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her in with whoever just pulled her in.

The light was off and so she was in the dark with the stranger but suddenly the light flicked on and she was met with a very pissed-off Theo. He folded his arms over his chest and held his firm eyes on her and waited for her to say the first word but all she could come up with was; "What?"

He quirked an eyebrow up in question. "What do you mean what? Are you not gonna explain why I woke up this morning and found that you were nowhere to be found?" He asked looking down at Avery but she just simply shrugged. "Nope." She went to the door but as she opened it, Theo slammed his hand on the door causing it to shut and when Avery turned around he took a step toward her, caging her between him and the door behind her. "No?"

"I don't need to tell you where I am," Avery told him while holding his eyes with hers which were just as hard and serious as his. "You do when you're not acting like yourself." He said placing his other arm beside her head to make sure she wouldn't find a way to run away from him.

"I am acting like myself," Avery exclaimed but Theo frowned in response, not believing her. "Whatever was left out is affecting you and ever since then you have been wanting to kill everyone you see." It was true and Avery knew that but she didn't care. She wanted Gabe to hurt like he hurt her friends. Avery hums. "I do feel an urge to kill right now." She mutters, eyeing the boy in front of her who smiles at her. "Of course you do."

"You're actually murder-blocking me right now so I would appreciate it if you would step back and let me go do what I came here for?" Avery said, pressing her palm to his chest to push him away but he wouldn't budge as he leaned in closer to her with a big grin. "Murder-blocking?"

"Mhm. So move." She whispered as he leaned more closer so his nose brushed hers. He shook his head slowly. "Sorry, I can't do that." He whispered right back before getting closer so his lips grazed hers. Her breathing became uneven but as much as she wanted to continue she wanted to find Gabe. That was the reason why she came to the school in the first place so said the first thing that came to mind. "I'll stab you."

"Better be a good knife." He whispered against her lips before fully pressing his lips to hers which made Avery drop her knife and wrap her arms around his neck, completely forgetting about what she came here for. She tugged on his hair and in response he groaned and pulled her closer to him. Theo grabbed onto the back of her thighs and so she jumped and he wrapped her legs around his waist before pushing her against the door.

Avery pulled away from his lips and went down to his neck causing him to tighten his grip on her. Eventually, he placed two fingers under her chin and tilted her head back up to him so he could connect their lips together once again. Everything clashed together but suddenly Theo pulled away with a firm frown.

"What's wrong?" Avery asked out of breath. He met her eyes and answered. "It's Liam. He's hurting someone." Avery immediately unclasped her legs around him and dropped to the ground before swiping her knife off the ground and running out of the closet with Theo behind her. "Where?" She questioned.

"Locker room." He told her and instantly Avery sped up and came to the locker room before opening the door and walking in but as soon as he saw Liam holding Gabe's head to the sink mirror which had cracked and cut Gabe's head, Avery relaxed and said. "Oh, that's okay. No need to worry. Let's turn back." She turned around and ran into Theo's chest. She looked up to see him twirling his finger around to tell her to turn back around to Liam which caused her to roll her eyes but she did what he told her to do and walked closer to the two teenagers.

"No, Liam, wait, please..." Gabe begged Liam to stop but Liam didn't listen and growled menacingly before shoving Gabe more into the glass causing him to groan as the glass shattered. "I just get so angry!"

Gabe grimaced as the glass cut into his skin. "Stop, Liam, please..." Liam acted as if he didn't hear him as he continued. "You think I'm going to kill you? You think we're all killers? Maybe we should be." Gabe's blood appeared on the glass as Liam kept shoving him deeper into the mirror and that's when Theo announced that he and Avery was there. "You're really gonna kill him?"

Liam turned his head around to look between Theo and Avery. Theo continued. "I mean, I don't care if you do. But, have you thought this through?" Liam turned back to Gabe but he kept listening. "Any idea where you're gonna dump the body? But no one saw you grab him, did they? 'Cause that could be a problem."

"I don't care." Liam said pushing Gabe once again and making him wince as more blood painted the shattered glass.

Avery watched as Theo tried talking to Liam and she has to admit he was good talking to him. Liam listened to him but sometimes it just took a little bit more effort. Theo shrugged. "I don't care either. But at least let me help. Avery and I are the ones with experience here. If we kill him, we'll have to find
the witnesses and kill them, too. Which means we're gonna need shovels, some plastic bags, maybe a chainsaw..." He listed which made Avery smile because he was talking Liam out of it by going with Liam's plan and it was working.

After Liam weighed his options he pushed say from Gabe which made the boy fall over, his back hitting the ground. Liam looked up at the bloody glass and calmed down as he muttered. "You made your point."

Liam turned around while Theo kept a close eye on him. "And you didn't kill him. That's progress."

Liam took a few steps toward the chimera with a curious and confused expression. "Why do you keep trying to save me? You think it'll make Scott
forget about everything you did and he'll just let you into the pack? Scott's never gonna trust you." He says while looking Theo in the eye to get an honest answer which he receives very quickly. "You might wanna remember what Scott's goal has been all along... Keep people alive."

"He should try harder." Gabe suddenly says from the ground which gets everyone to look at him curiously. Avery is the one to ask the question all of them are thinking. "What are you talking about?"

Gabe's expression suddenly switches to serious as he slowly lifts himself up so he leans against the wall behind him. "You don't know, do you?"

Theo frowns and takes a few steps forward. "Know what?" Gabe fell silent and didn't utter a word as he looked at the three of them and so with one look at Liam and Theo, Avery moved forward and grabbed onto his shoulders before pulling him up and slamming him down back onto his back. She quickly straddled his waist and threw a harsh punch at his cheek. A grunt slipped past his lips but then her fist came flying back at him and before he knew it his lips were covered in his own blood and Avery had her knife to his throat. "Tell us or I will paint this floor with your blood."

"About the other bodies." Gabe immediately answered not a second later. Blood trickled down his chin as he looked around at Liam, Theo and Avery.

"What other bodies?" Liam asked.

"I'll show you," Gabe said before turning his full attention to Avery who narrowed her eyes at him and tightened her knife in her hands. "If you get off of me," Gabe added which only got a simple; "No." from Avery so Theo walked behind her and grabbed onto her waist, lifting her off Gabe. "Let go of me!" Avery said but Theo didn't listen as he placed her back onto the ground and continued to hold onto her waist so she wouldn't attack Gabe again but even holding her down didn't stop her as she slammed her foot out and kicked Gabe in the face. "That's for my friends, asshat."

Theo couldn't help but smile at her insult before pulling her away from Gabe.

~

Gabe lifted a refrigerator door up revealing three dead bodies with black holes in their eyes and black goo coming out of their mouths. Their skin, clothes and hair had ice sticking to them. The sight made Avery reach for Theo's hand and he immediately took it in his and gave her hand a comforting squeeze. "Does the teacher know about this?"

Gabe pointed to a body squeezed in the corner. "That's the teacher."

Liam peered closer inside and flickered his eyes onto Gabe who still had blood on the side of his head and on his lips. "Unless there's a gun in there, too, this isn't helping us find the shooter."

Theo frowned and looked at Gabe, curiosity glossing over hai eyes. "Why'd you hide these bodies?" Gabe answered straight forward as he said. "We didn't wanna get caught."

Theo continued to hold Avery's hand as he asked the boy. "Caught doing what?"

"Testing them. To see if they were werewolves. And they were." He answered honestly which made Avery gaze down at her hand which was wrapped up in a new bandage that Theo did for her while she was asleep.

Liam lifted his chin up. "Just like you tested Corey?"

"And Avery?" Theo added as he lifted their conjoined hands up so Gabe could see her bandaged hand. His eyes darkened on the boy as his question sat between the two uncomfortably which made Gabe look down at the ground. "But we didn't kill them. Look at their faces. Something else did that."

Theo dropped his and Avery's hand back to their sides and looked down at the bodies. Avery hated the sight. It was disgusting. All they probably wanted to do was live their lives. Now look at them. Their all sitting in a refrigerator. "The Anuk-Ite." Theo whispered.

"The what?" Gabe questioned.

Liam turned to Theo. "Why would it want to kill anyone? It feeds off fear. Dead people aren't afraid." He said.

"Maybe the killing is just a by-product," Theo explained looking between Liam and the bodies. Liam scrunched his eyebrows up, still confused. "Of what?"

Avery spoke up knowing exactly what Theo was talking about. "Of it looking for its other half." Theo nodded as he glanced at her before turning back to Liam. "Which means it's looking for a supernatural creature. Someone like us."

Liam's eyes were glued to the dead bodies sitting uncomfortably in the corners of the refrigerator. "So these three could have been werewolves, just not the ones that the Anuk-Ite's were looking for." He met Theo's and Avery's eyes.

Theo turned to Gabe, frustrated and annoyed. "Which means you've been helping it." He pushed back down the door of the refrigerator. "Idiot."

Gabe looked between the three friends who all had the same annoyed expression. "I don't even know what you guys are talking about. I was just helping Aaron. It was his idea to test everyone."

Avery frowned. "Who's Aaron?"

Liam looked at Avery and answered for Gabe. "He's on the lacrosse team. He's just a freshman. Aaron didn't want to find more of us. He wanted to find his other half."

Theo nodded. "He's the Anuk-Ite."

Avery threw her arms up in the air, letting Theo's hand go. "Unbelievable."

~

"It's a bad day for finding bodies." Malia muttered as she took a glimpse of the bodies in the refrigerator and shut the door quickly. Avery nodded in agreement while Liam said. "There's gonna be a lot more if we don't find Aaron's other half."

"Which we know nothing about," Theo added beside Avery who kept staring at the refrigerator sadly. She wished she could've done something to help them. To stop whatever happened to them happen. But she couldn't. It was too late for them but it can't be too late for everybody else. She needed to save everyone else. She had to.

Scott nodded along with his words as he said. "We do know one thing. We know it's a werewolf."

Avery flickered her gaze onto Scott and folded her arms over her chest before saying. "We need to find this other werewolf right now." Everyone turned to her and Theo nodded. "Preferably before they merge."

Malia was looking at the three people who found out about the three bodies closely with a confused frown. "What happens if they merge?" Scott glanced between the space the bodies are held in and Malia. "I don't know, but I got a feeling that it's not going to be good."

"Any chance you got to put together that army, Scott?" Liam asked hopefully but all he got in response was Malia saying "You're looking at it."

"Let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation," A sudden voice said from the entrance causing everyone to look over, including Avery who spotted Peter covered in soot and ash. "because this room reeks of it." He added once he got everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Scott questioned.

Peter lifted a starting wheel from his brand-new car in the air. "The hunters destroyed my perfect automobile. So, if this thing had anything to do with it, I'd like to see its demise is appropriately painful." He placed the wheel down by a window.

"I thought you had two cars?" Malia wondered out loud, looking at him with confused eyes that were hooded by her eyebrows frowning. In response, he lifted another part of a car and dropped it to the ground. "There's going to be hell to pay."

Avery tried holding back her laugh but eventually, it slipped out and everyone's eyes looked over at her as her hand covered her mouth. Peter raised his eyebrows at her and nodded. "I'm glad you find this funny."

"It's hilarious." Avery agreed.

As Avery kept laughing, everyone else started laughing too because her laugh was so contagious and warned everyone's hearts. Whenever she smiled, they couldn't help but smile with her and whenever she laughed, they would laugh with her. Even Peter couldn't help but smile too.

~

Liam and Avery sit in Theo's truck while he drives to Liam's house to drop him off in silence. The silence was deafening and it was killing Avery so she reaches over to the radio and puts on the music. Theo watches but doesn't stop her as she turns up the volume and music blares to life. Avery smiles and turns back to the window as trees and houses pass by quickly.

Theo turns to her for a second before returning his attention back to the road and turning a corner. Avery glances back to Liam who looks out the window silently. "So... Today was interesting."

Liam nods in agreement and looks over at her. "Yeah, it was." Avery can sense something is wrong and so she aska. "Are you okay?" Liam nods and sends her a small smile. "Yeah, just tired. It's been a long day. I think when I get back I will just go straight to sleep."

Avery nods. "Sounds like a good plan." She turns back to the front just as Theo reaches over and rests his hand on her thigh. She looks down at his hand and covers it with her own. She looks back out the window just as a Taylor Swift song starts playing and immediately Theo lifts his hand to the radio and turns it off.

Avery turns it back on and glares at Theo who frowns at her before turning it back off. Avery turns it back on and he turns it off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. When he was about to turn it off for what felt like the hundredth time, Avery slaps his hand which makes him look at her offended before slightly tapping her hand.

Liam watches from the back seat with a smile as Avery slaps him again and he taps her back while Taylor Swift continues to play in the background.

"Would you quit that?" Theo asks poking her in the side which he then gets a poke at his bicep in response by Avery. "No. Don't turn it off."

"I'm driving. I get to choose." Theo says but Avery nods and looks out the window with folded arms. "When you were single, yes. Not anymore." Theo looks up in the rearview mirror to look at Liam for help but he just shrugs with a bright smile finding it funny.

Theo shakes his head and goes to change the song again but Avery slaps him again and he pulls his hand back quickly. "Ow!" Avery then turns the music up even more and starts singing along with the lyrics and Liam then soon does the same.

That was when Theo knew that he should give up on turning it off. Avery danced around with a smile and sang along. In this moment Theo looked at her and knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Even if they would bicker about what music they should listen to. He wanted to do that with her and only her. He knew he wanted her and no one else. He smiled and drove Liam home while he placed his hand back on Avery's thigh.

__________
________

________
__________

Avery and Theo are like a married couple and Liam is like their child and I absolutely love it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
187K 6.9K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
259K 25K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
878K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one