Paw Patrol Chase x Oc

By Boo8907

What happens when Chase comes across a female Golden Retriever being chased by two Rottweilers in an alley wa... More

Chapter 1: First meeting
Chapter 2: Meeting the rest of the Paw Patrol and tour of the Lookout.
Chapter 3: The Newest Member Of The Paw Patrol
Roxie Description
Chapter 4: Roxie's First Mission
Chapter 5: Planning To Get Chase And Roxie Together
Help
Chapter 6: The Plan In Action And Roxie Meets Tuck, Ella, Rex and Coral.
Chapter 7: To Barkingberg
Chapter 8: Return To Adventure Bay
Chapter 9: The Nightmare
Chapter 10: Valentine's Day
AN
Roxie's Old Friend 1 Describtion
Roxies Old Friend Describtion 2
Chapter 11: Some old friends deliver a warning to Roxie
AN
Liberty's Mate

AN

346 3 0
By Boo8907

Hey guys I'm just letting everyone know that the next four chapters will be called the same but I'm doing from different POV'S mainly Jade, Rex, Rubble and Delta's. I just think I should change it up a bit now I've focused on all the couples in my Valentine's Day chapter and I barely have Rex and Rubble time in it. I've also decided on who I'm pairing with Rex and Rubble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 813 34
A pup tells us a story about his life. He passes through a lot of things that hurt him, making him escape from his home. Years later, he comes back t...
3.7K 49 11
When a young Rockruff arrives in a completely different world, she is hunted down by every threat Matthew, Champ, and the Paw Patrol have faced so fa...
857 17 13
This story is about a German Shepherd puppy named Menta. Who one day meets the paw patrol and becomes a member. He can't put his terrible past behind...
474 14 6
The Pups of the Paw Patrol Get together to answer all your questions. Ever wanted to know something about your favorite member of the paw patrol? Now...