✓ Online games love across ti...

By ruwen05026

Author: Snow Night Sakuradust Category: Tanmi doujin This is a love that uses online games as a medium, spann... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
End

32

75 2 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 32: A Copy of the Pit Daddy (III)

"Did Boss Li ask you to stay?" After a lot of hard work, I finally found the so-called Xiying Inn, and several people almost glared their eyes out, this is also an inn?

The few huts were dilapidated, and when the wind blew, it felt like they were about to collapse. A signboard that has no color due to the wind and rain, and there is a happy word missing, and what makes them even more embarrassed is the boss's look at them, it seems that his inn is a palace compound, they not only can't afford to live, it seems that they don't even have the qualifications to enter, they don't want to live in this broken house, a few people secretly thought in their hearts.

"Yes, I met Mr. Li outside the city, and we did him a small favor, so he introduced us here, and we were able to enter the city thanks to the road guide he gave?" The only girl I am the big girl, to put it mildly.

"It's a lot for him." The innkeeper with three long beards seemed to be extremely dissatisfied, and glanced at them again, and then very reluctantly let go: "You guys come in." To

be honest, I didn't want to go in for half a summer, because I was really afraid that if they walked louder, the thatched hut would collapse. But then I thought that even if it was really collapsed, it seemed that it could not crush people. Thinking of this, he took the lead and walked in.

"You guys sit here first, I'll ask Xiao Er to clean up your room for you, there are no guests for a few days, so there are a lot of things that need to be sorted out." Want something to eat? However, although you were introduced by Old Man Li, you just don't care about eating, and you need to pay for money to eat. The owner nagged.

In fact, we never thought of free, a few people secretly said, but there is a free cheap advantage who will not refuse, of course politely say thank you.

"We don't have silver, only gold coins, can we?" Banxia replied with a smile.

"Gold coins?" The boss was a little surprised: "Of course, but my shop doesn't have so much change to find, so it's a reward." "There is still Zhengda Guang to reward, which is also a long insight.

"Okay, boss, just pick the best meals in your store." Banxia said with a smile.

After entering the hut, several people felt an indescribable weirdness, not to mention that the inside of the house was more broken than the outside made them feel more unaccustomed. On the contrary, although there are only three tables and chairs in the room, but it is cleaned up, although the room is not large, it does not give people a feeling of occlusion, and there is a faint dark fragrance flowing in the air, which makes several people who originally felt a little tired immediately shocked, this room is not as broken and unbearable as it looks outside.

"It's a little weird here." Yi Qian did not whisper, in fact, he did not say that several people felt it, but his next words surprised everyone: "If I am not mistaken, the air is rosemary."

"What? How could such a precious spiritual healing agent appear here, and it was as if it were sprinkled in the air like a perfume. "My lover doesn't love me exclaimed.

"What is rosemary?" Banxia asked.

"It is a high-grade spiritual healing agent, especially for spiritual cultivators, it is a particularly precious potion." Eighteen Gongzi answered casually.

Banxia touched his forehead, and wanted to ask more, but he also knew that if he asked more carefully, it would definitely attract suspicion. But you can't always be so stiff, maybe you can try to trust them a little, ask a question to explore the way, he must have a clear understanding of the things of the end times, and the sooner he figures, the better, and he can't always drag on like this.

"There are questions, just ask." Sixteen Gongzi said lightly.

In front of him, Banxia always felt very transparent, and his indifferent eyes seemed neither cold nor hot, but he could really see through people's hearts. Banxia's expression froze, but soon he smiled again: "You can guess what you think."

"We can see what you have on your face." I'm a little funny.

Banxia sighed and touched his face, he was so obviously entangled?

"Okay." He sighed again: "I'm just curious about the classification of those professions in your mouth, what kind of supernatural system, what spiritual cultivators, and what martial cultivators, whether this is the Eastern Immortal Cultivation System or the Western Magic System, plus the Rhino Clan, it makes me feel a little dazzled." Banxia's

voice did not fall, and what he was greeted was naturally the strange gaze of the eighteenth prince's group, but this time he was mentally prepared, so naturally he was not intimidated, but very calmly returned their fussed eyes.

They were shocked by Banxia's question, so they didn't find that the treasurer who had welcomed them into the door, after listening to Banxia's words, a deep surprise flashed on his face, which was different from the shock on the face of the eighteenth prince, but a kind of strange and doubtful, but unfortunately he was far away and hung his head, so this group, including the sixteenth prince, did not find it.

"Even ordinary people don't know so much." I'm the big girl looking at Banxia: "Which pimple did you run from the country dirt bun?"

"This question has already been asked." Banxia just raised his eyebrows but didn't say more.

"Little Mr. also came to Chiba City for that ancient medicine formula?" Just when the sixteenth prince wanted to explain for Banxia, the treasurer took advantage of Xiao Er's efforts to serve the food and paced over again, and asked Banxia very bluntly.

"Ancient medicine?" Half Xia was startled, he turned his head to look at the sixteenth prince, but the sixteenth prince glanced at the treasurer thoughtfully.

"No, we are here to pick snow lotus." He said lightly.

"Snow lotus?" The treasurer seemed stunned: "Isn't this still for the prescription?"

"Boss, what do you mean by that? What is the prescription, let's listen. The eighteenth prince asked the treasurer with a smile.

"Several people in Chiba City know about martial law, but do you know what the City Lord's Mansion has lost?"

"What?"

"It is the key to the teleportation array to the Lost Realm of Snow." The very mysterious way of the treasurer.

"Snow Maze? Isn't this the Snow Maze? What else do you need for a teleportation array and key?" several people were taken aback.

"Who told you that this is the Lost Realm of Snow, don't you know that this is Chiba City?" The treasurer seemed to be even more surprised than they were.

Everyone opened their mouths, that is, the sixteenth prince was so calm that his heart did not know how many times he pumped, how many times they had been extremely hard to put down this copy task, but they did not expect that in the end, they did not even face the edge of the Snow Land Labyrinth.

Banxia couldn't help laughing: "Let me just say, how can the snowy scenery be such a beautiful Jiangnan water town, it turns out that you don't even know this, are you playing a game, or are the game playing you?" Several

people's faces were so black that they couldn't say a word, in fact, not only they were deceived, but all the players in the game were almost deceived.

And at this moment, several people received the news of the second level of the copy at the same time, a few people you look at me and I look at you, the second level is to distinguish Chiba City is not a real snow land maze? Speechless for a while, it was really thunderous.

Banxia couldn't help but laugh again: "Boss, can you tell me about the Snow Domain Maze Realm, and what is the snow lotus and the ancient medicine recipe you mentioned?"

"Xiaogongzi invited me to dinner?" The treasurer said with a grin.

Banxia was speechless for a while, and he had to invite him to dinner in his shop, it seemed that this person was also a hairless iron rooster.

"That's natural, please sit down." My lover on the side didn't love me, and I quickly got up to give up my seat.

The innkeeper sat down with a smile, and let Xiao Er add a few dishes, but he regarded himself as the master at the dinner table, and he was really speechless when he saw a few people.

"If you want to plant snow lotus, you must go to the Snow Land Labyrinth, and the only way to go to the Snow Land Maze is to the teleportation array to the City Lord's Mansion, and now the key to the teleportation array is lost, I am afraid you will not be able to go." As for the problem of the ancient medicine formula, I heard that someone brought it out from the snow domain maze, it was left by Mr. Gongsun, a medicine master a hundred years ago, and it was rumored that he specially researched it to deal with the apocalyptic virus, one of the medicines is the thousand-year-old snow lotus, and now the prescription is in the hands of the city lord of Chiba City, after the key of the teleportation array was lost, the city lord took it out as a reward, saying that whoever wants to retrieve the key will give the prescription to whom.

This is all the news in exchange for a meal, a few people were busy listening to what he said and were not in a hurry to move the chopsticks, when they wanted to move, they found that the food on a table had already been eaten clean, and everyone was stunned, looking at the treasurer

This is like the speed of eating the reincarnation of a starving ghost, the wind is windswept and cloudy, and there are no leaves, how long has he not eaten? Everyone thought with black lines.

"You eat slowly, if it's not enough, you can let people go to the table again, you can rest assured, we will manage to pay for it." Banxia is very generous.

He has a large amount of gold coins given by the Fire Rhino BOSS Lady, so he is really not afraid that he will eat himself, and he always feels that the person in front of him should have a task on him.

"No wonder Old Man Li was so generous and introduced you to me." The boss smiled and said, "Even if I can't be stingy in this way, I'll give you the task."

As soon as the

words fell, the same task acceptance news came from the ears of several people.

"I know the old butler of the City Lord's Mansion, and if you can prepare these things before tonight, I will take you to visit the old butler tonight and let you participate in the investigation of the disappearance of the teleportation array key. If you have the ability to get the key back, not only can you get the ancient medicine recipe in the hands of the city lord, but you can also go to the Snow Land to collect lotuses for free.

"What?"

As soon as everyone shared the task with each other, they realized that although the task looked the same, they were looking for different things.

"Boss, we don't recognize this thing, you must at least tell us where they will appear." If it is not a headless fly, I am afraid that I will not find it for two or three days. Banxia said with a smile.

"You little one is very appetizing, okay, I'll give you a little more hint, but you have to do one more thing for me."

"What?" Banxia asked indifferently.

"I heard that you are a very famous little doctor, how about helping me dispense some medicine?"

"If there is a prescription, you can, without a prescription, you also have to say what disease the main treatment is, as for whether you can gather medicinal materials, then I am not sure." Banxia shrugged.

"Okay, I know this, do you want to act now, or take a break." The boss still asked with a smile.

A few people looked at the taskbar on the □, and now the scene where things appear is there, but whether they can be found or how to get it is not known, so how can they rest.

Banxia looked at all the tasks, but unfortunately did not see any commonalities, although they were all looking for objects, but they were all different, the people who looked at it were two big heads, and what was even more ridiculous was that there was also a shroud of Mrs. Qian in the required inventory of Banxia. And the only lady present was still very curious and asked Banxia, what is a shroud, is it socks? Why is the name so strange. Banxia almost laughed on the spot when he heard this, and the other people who were originally the same doubts did not dare to ask again when they saw Banxia like this, for fear of asking something strange again.

What is this? Banxia looked at the treasurer with a wry smile, but the treasurer staggered back to the counter after eating and drinking, and then sat back on his boss chair and fell asleep on the counter.

"What are we going to do?" Several of them looked at Sixteen Gongzi and Banxia.

"I think the old treasurer's move is quite meaningful." Banxia thoughtfully looked at the distribution of all the tasks, and finally found that something was wrong.

"What?"

"You see that the mission items are located in six different directions, and the six of us are completely separated, and I think this is certainly not unintentional." Banxia explained.

"When looking for objects, pay more attention to the environment and people around you." The sixteenth prince said thoughtfully in the same way.

"What do you mean?" Several people were slightly surprised.

"I guess it's not so much for us to look for items as for us to take the opportunity to find out all over the city and find out the whereabouts of the keys." Sixteen Gongzi said lightly.

"Prepare for the mission in advance?"

"I guess it's to see if we're qualified to take on this task." The Sixteenth Prince continued to answer slowly.

"Are we overthinking?" My lover doesn't love me, muttered.

"Instead of thinking like that, think that maybe the real task hidden by this copy should be even more difficult than we think."

This time, he was puzzled by Banxia, and the eyes of several other people flickered, as if they had thought of something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 118
Author: not a stupid cat Category: BL doujin The indifferent and lazy boss is attacked by X's powerful big cat who favors his wife Shen Yunting: What...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
7.8K 61 8
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 終晚夏 Author: Zhongwanxia Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-06 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter...
19K 335 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...