Lou X reader scenarios

By KitKatIV

Ok so, I was watching uglydolls with my sister, we got to the scene where he admits that he is a prototype, a... More

Info
Backstory
First day
A cute moment
Crushes
Valentines day confession
Head-cannons
The first "I love you"
He makes a risky move
One year anniversary
You get jealous
Done
Maybe not sooooo done
Spider
☌⌰⟟⏁☊⊑⟒⌇

Feelings

104 4 0
By KitKatIV

Lou Pov

I've started feeling funny whenever I'm around Y/N. I feel... nice when I make her laugh. When I see her she makes everything better just by being there with me, what am I feeling?!

Your Pov

I've been feeling different about Lou lately, he may be annoying at times but other times he makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. Lou isn't all that bad anymore, he's gotten much better since the gauntlet. In fact, I think he deserves a second chance now. I'll talk to Moxy about it next time she's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
87.1K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...